• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's Revenge (F/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
This story is part II to this story: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=85917 as requested by a member of TickleTheater.

WARNING: THis story contains partial nudity and lesbian tendencies.

Rachel Friesen and Allison Williamson were good friends who raced at their local racetrack. One afternoon, Allison had conspired to have her boyfriend tie up and tickle herself and Rachel. After learning of this, Rachel swore revenge. She just had to wait for the right timing. One Sunday afternoon, Allison and Rachel were in Rachel’s backyard, sun tanning. The girls were wearing nothing but bikinis. Rachel just happened to look over and notice that Allison had fallen asleep. Rachel rushed to her garage and grabbed some rope. She then tied Allison to her chair. Allison woke up as Rachel finished tying her up.

“What’s going on?” Allison asked.

“Oh nothing.” Rachel replied as she ran her fingers down Allison’s side, causing the girl to squirm uncomfortably. “Just having a little fun.” Rachel then started to tickle Allison’s underarms, causing the hyper ticklish girl to burst into hard laughter.

“OH NOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHA!” Rachel continued to scraped her fingernails over Allison’s armpits as well as she started weaving her head back and forth so her long blonde hair would aid in the tickling.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel stopped tickling for a minute.

“Maybe next time you won’t conspire against your friends.” Rachel said.

“I’m sorry.” Allison said.

“Not as sorry as you will be.” Rachel then started to squeeze and tickle Allison’s inner thighs, causing her to jump and burst into laughter.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel slid down and dug into the backs of Allison’s knees. This drove her nuts.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel stopped tickling again.

“hmm, lets see where else poor Allison is ticklish!” Rachel taunted. Then she started to tickle Allison’s sides and ribs. This caused Allison to thrash around and burst into laughter.

“OH NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel began to tickle Allison’s belly. Allison couldn’t stand it.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEAHHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel picked up a few blades of grass and ran them across Allison’s torso.

“NOT THAHAHAHAHT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEAHHAHA!” Then Rachel ran the grass and her finger into Allison’s belly button, causing her to laugh harder.

“OH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHHAP! HEHEAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel stopped tickling Allison one more time.

“Wait a minute, I remember something you liked from when Tony tickled us. Rachel ran into the house and came back out with a bottle of baby oil, which she proceeded to smear all over Allison’s size 9 feet. Then Rachel started to tickle Allison’s feet. Her feet were already very ticklish but the oil made them even more so.

“AAAAAHHHHHH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” Rachel then bent back and began to tickle Allison’s cute little toes.

“OH NOT THERE! HEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel started to suck and chew on Allison’s toes, causing Allison to laugh so hard, no sound was emitted.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally Rachel stopped again and looked at her sweaty, exhausted victim.

“Aren’t we having fun?” Rachel said as she ran her fingers through Allison’s sweat soaked hair. Allison just glared at her. Rachel then took off Allison’s bikini top, exposing her breasts. Then Rachel began to tickle them, causing Allison to burst into laughter again.

“OH NOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Rachel noticed something.

“Hey sweetie, your nipples are all hard and erect.” Rachel continued to lightly tickle Allison’s breasts and she bent over and began to suck Allison’s nipples. Then something came over Rachel, she stopped tickling but continued to suck Allison’s nipples as she climbed on top of Allison’s sweaty body. She continued to suck and blow on Allison’s nipples for a while before she started to kiss Allison, and they started to make out with one another, until Tony walked into the backyard. Rachel quickly jumped off of Allison and untied her. Rachel darted into the house, leaving Allison to explain everything to her boyfriend.

Please let me know what you think!

Not bad! Not bad at all! Well the only problem here is duration. You see to want to move from area to area with great pace. Might we getnly suggest (VERY GENTLY), that you take a little time to explore the areas? Just a little. Otherwise not bad for a newbie!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Great story....i loved the part where she was sucking and chewing on her toes, and where she was sucking on her nipples...kinda makes ya wish there woulda been more action...but hey, thats for another story, include more sole tickling in the next one as well....other than that...awesome story....the oil really does do the trick....

Wayne

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back