• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Quest M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Professor Greenstoke and the Quest for the Statue of Odin M/M

Professor Greenstoke was in his office grading papers when a strange man dressed in a long black coat suddenly appeared. Greenstoke looked up from his work, paused to speak to the stranger.

"Who are you and how do you know me?" asked Greenstroke. The stranger smiled and walked very close to him. "I bring you greetings from "The Jackel". He has information on the antiquity you have been seeking. HIs interest piquiked, Greenstoke began asking the stranger questions.

"So where is the Jackel now? and how did you find him? He is very careful about being around people." The stranger got comfortable and replied. "My organization has the Jackel in a safe place. He was not forthcoming with information until one of my interrigators unlocked his secret. Did you know that the Jackle is extremely ticklish? After my interrigtor worked on him, he gave us your location."

"Ok! Just what do you want from me?!" greenstoke was gettng irritated. The stranger smiled. "My organization is willing to help you find the treasure you seek. We know where it is. It is located in a small village in the Tibetian mountains. to obtain it, you must go through a series of tests."

"What kind of tests?" Greenstoke asked. He spent along time researching this piece of historical treasure and he wasn't about to be so close, then loose it.

The stranger leaned froward and spoke in a hushed voice. "The tests are of endurance and strength. So I must know one thing. Are you ticklish?"

Greenstoke leaned back and swallowed hard. He hesitated at first, then shifted uncomfortable in his chair. He was unbelieavably ticklish everywhere. It was a closely guarded secret becasue of his "extracurricular activites" looking for historical treasures.

"NOw Professor Greenstoke, don't make me use my "talent" on you to get my answer. You see I am a Master Tickler trained by the Order of Odin. A group of men trained to use tickling as torture and a means of interrigation .

Greenstoke lowered his voice. "Yes ... Yes I am extreamly ticklish, even more than the Jackel." The stranger smiled. "I must have proof of this!" He openned the door and motioned for his assitant to come into the room. He whispered in his ear.

The assistant stood behind Greenstoke and grabbed his arms, pinning them backward. Surprised by this, Greenstroke began struggling. "Hey! What is this?!" The more he struggled, the harder the assitant held him. He felt his shirt being unbuttoned and air hitting his muscular chest and belly. Then he sucked in his belly as he felt the strangers finger nails glide along his belly. At first greenstoke let out a small giggle, then the giggling became louder as the stranger's fingertips teased his armpits.

"HAHAHAHAAHHAAH...PLEASE!! sTOP!! sTOP TICKLING ME!!! HEHEHEHE... AHAHAHAH!!!" He thrashed as the stranger run his nails up Greenstokes tikclish ribcage and into his vulnerable underarms. Sweat rolled down his chest and belly as the stranger kept tickling him. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NO-NO M=MORE!!! iT T-T-TICKLES TOO MUCH!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!!"

"Hold him harder as I remove his shoes and socks!" instructed the stranger. Greestoke's eyes grew wide as he felt his one shoe and sock being pulled off, then the other. He tried to clench his foot shut, but the stranger's fnger's were to fast. Greenstoke pleaded, "Please! Not my feet! I am devilishly ticklish there!! No! NO!!!" Pleadng gave way to laughter as the stranger began tickling Greenstoke's soft, tender soles wht his fngertips. Greenstoke struggled violently against the stranger's ticklings. Finnally the stranger stopped and motioned to his assitant to release Greenstoke. He fell into his chair, still giggling in ticklish afterglow. The stranger laughed as he mopped the sweat from his brow. "You are more ticklish tha you let on and yes , evenmore than teh Jackel. It took my interrigator some time before laughter was elicitied from him. You will do well with the Masters. Here is apicture of the treasure you seek, that is if you can endure the tests!"

Greenstoke looked up and seized the picture. "You have no idea how long I"ve been looking for this to complete my collection! This statue will fetch a good money from my dealers. I will endure the tests on one condition."

The stranger leaned forward in interest. "And what is that?" Greenstoke smiled slyly. "The Jackel has been a thorne in my side for a very long time. I want a chance at payback. I want him so i may tickle him. I know all his secret ticklish spots and I want a chance to get even.!"

The straqnger laughed and agreed. Secretly, he was hoping to get another chance at tickling Greenstoke as he felt it an arrousing experience which awakened his own ticklishness.

"Be ready to travel. We leave for Tibet in the morning!! Here are your travel arraingements. You will travel in my private train car. We will have time to get.... aquanted!"

Greenstoke met the stranger at the train station the next mornig. He was dressed in khaki pants and shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned midway, revealing his muscular chest. He entered the stranger's train car and watched as his luggage was being loaded nto the cargo car.

"I see you are comfortable. Are you ready to travel?" Greenstoke jumped slightly, startled by the sudden presence of the stranger. The stranger slide his hand lightly across Greenstoke's back. "You needen't be startled!" Greenstoke wriggled out from under the stranger's hand. "It comes with the territory! I never know who is about to attack me! I must always be on my guard."

Once the transtarted, the stranger introduced himself as Ahmed. He began to tell Greenstoke how he got interested in antiquities, then got a bit more personal, telling him of his capture by the Masters of Odin and his eventual training as a Master Tickler and interrigor.

Greenstoke listened intently, but shifted uncomfortably when Amed began talking about his own tickle torture under the hands of the Masters.

"They stripped me and hung me stretched on an upright rack. Then they began slowly tickling my whole body starting with my feet. The more I struggled, then more they tickled. I finaly had no choice but to give into the tickling and after awhile found it quite pleasurable. When the Masters saw that, they offered to train me as I Tickler and interrigator.

I find that beng a ticklish victim, let's me lose control for a time. Ihave my favorite ticklsih spots that my personal ticklers exploit, I find being tickled an enjoyable expereince."

Grennstoke became more uncomfortable and was not good at hidng it. "You have no idea how ticklish I am, but on some level, I do enjoy it, but onlyif the tickler is expert at what they are doing."

"Then why are you so uncomfortable? Are you afraid of beng tickled? Afraid of the sudden surprise an attack would bring?" Amed slid closer to Greenstoke, waitng for him to drop his guard.

Greenstoke slid back into the seat and found himself cornered. He looked at Amed, knowng what he was about to ask. Greenstoke nodded and let Ahmed unbutton his shirt and take it off. Above his head, there was a hook. Ahmed took a small rope out and tied Greenstoke;s wrists togetehr then tied them above his head. Greenstoke shivered, then became excited, waiting for the first ticklnig stroke from Ahmed.

Ahmed took his time, first feeling Greenstokes muscular body, sliding his fingers into ticklsih places lightly. Geenstoked giggled softly while Ahmed explored his ticklish torso.

Ahmed took out a small brush and began upward strokes along Greenstokes belly, making tickling cricles around his navel..... Greenstoke's body began wiggling to avoid the brush. He started to giggle softly until he felt Ahmed's fingertip tickling inside his belly button then move towards his upper belly. Greenstoke bounced and giggled loudly as Ahmed's expert figners explored his ticklish belly. Then Ahmed ran his nals up Greenstokes ribcage, making him scream and thrash wildly. Sweat formed on his torso while he trhashed around. His chest heaved in and out deeply from ticklsih laughter. Greenstoke could feel himself becoming aroused from Ahmed's tickles. Greenstoke pleaded, "Pl-please s-s-top!! I can't take it a-a-ny more!!! HEEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH...." Ahmed stoped and released Greenstoke. He looked at Ahmed and through giggles said, "Next time I'm tickling you!!! Ahmed laughed and tickled the bottms of Greenstokes feet as he left the room.

The next morning the two men were having breakfast. Greenstoke looked at Ahmed. "I see teh Masters of Odin trained you well! My body ached for hours after you tickled me! I am curious, though.. how ticklish are you Ahmed?" Then Greenstoke locked the cabin door and stood behind Ahmed. "Are you ticklish here?" Greenstoke began tickling Ahmed's sides. Surprised by the attack, Ahmed twisted his body awayand snapped his arms down protectively. Greenstoke grabbed Ahmed'sa robes and dragged him to the couch. "Now I'm gonna get to do a little ticklin' of my own!" Greenstoke stripped off Ahmed's robes and tied his arms up. Then he took a feather duster and began tickling Ahmed's ribs. Ahmed's body lifted and twisted as he wiggled andlaughed at the tickly touch of the feathers Then Greenstoke began tickling his underarms. Ahmed's eyes grew wide and hysterical laughter came deep from his belly, so ticklish was his armpits.

Greenstoke kept tickling Ahmed's upper body till Ahmed begged for him to stop. Ahmed was laughing hysterically while Greenstroke tickled him. As the two med giggled and laughed, Ahmed's assistant came and whispered in Ahmed's ear that the train had arrived in Tibet.

Ahmed quickly reganed his composrue and the two med walked off the train and into a large black car which took the to the castle of the Masters of Odin.

Once in the Castle, the two men entered the Great Hall where Master Ky-Luc waited. Master Ky-Luc was the fourth Grand Master Of the Masters of Odin and an expert tickler. His skills as a Tickler/Interrigator were legendary. It was rumored that he was the Interrigator for the Military during the Boxer Rebellion. As expert a tickler as he is, Ky-Luc is also deathly ticklish. One stroke of a feather on his bare skin sends him into hystrical giggling. At times, he can barely control his ticklish urges as he watcehd his students being tickled or an offender being tickle disciplined.

Ky-Luc stood as Ahmed and Greenstoke entered the Great Hall. Greenstoke looked around nervously as they got closer to Ky-Luc's throne. Ky-Luc walked over to Greenstoke and looked at him wiht a critical eye.

"Ahmed, Are you sure this is the person who can withstand the tests needed to obtain the Statue?" Ahmed stepped closer to Ky-Luc.

"My Master, Greenstoke is an honorable man who shall be able to withstand the torturous tickling to obtain the Statue. He is almost as ticklish as you are my Master. However he has one condition. That if he can endure the tests and obtan the Statue, that the Jackel be turned ovr to him for ticklish torture."

Ky-Luc paused in thought before speaking. "I think that can be arrainged, but i must be sure of Greenstoke's ticklishness." Ky-Luc clapped his hands and suddenly, as if out of nowhere, three Guardians enterd the Great Hall, one naked from the waist up. The other two had ropes and other devices ment to restain as well as feathers, brushes and other impliments of tickle torture.

The two Guardians grabbed Greenstoke and stripped him and held him with his arms spinned back. The third Guardian, Te-Duc, was a third Level Tickler and expert at using tickling as a means of torture.

Greestoke struggled against the other Guardians, but they were too strong for him. Te-duc stepped close to Greenstokes naked, muscular torso and began running his pointed nails along his ribcage. Greenstoke's body arched as he giggled loudly Te-Duc's fingernails scrammbled over his ribs and across his belly like wildfire, causing Greenstoke to laugh convusively and struggle even harder to avoid those fingernails. Ky-Luc watched wiht grear interest as Greenstoke was beng tickled. He had to use all his control to keep from giggling as his own ticklsihness was bubbling to the surface. His skin tingled and waves of tickling senations raced up and down his body. He bit his lip to stifle his desire to giggle while Greenstoke was wriggling and thrashing under the tickling frm the Guardinan. Ky-Luc's genitals burned withticklsih senations, tingling deep in his loins. He unconsciously ran his hands ovefr his growing erection. The more Greenstoke laughed, the more Ky-Luc's ticklishness bubbled and flowed within, until he began giggling softly to himself as if he was remebering a private joke.

One of the Guardians noticed Ky-Luc's reaction and whispered in his ear. Ky-Luc jumped slightly as the Guardian slide his hand across his back. Ky-Luc smiled and clapped his hands. "Enough for now!! Show out guests to their quarters!!" Ky-Luc hurried down to his own quarters and disrobed. The Guardian slipped inside and whispered to Ky-Luc. He laid down on the bed, arms over his head and legs spread openned. Ky-Luc giggled in ticklsih anticipation like a naughty schoolboy.

Ky'-uc's level of ticklsihness was well known in the Castles. This Guardian knew better than others becasue he was Ky-Luc's own tickler, He tied Ky-Luc's arms and legs securely and took a goose feather and begn tickling Ky-Lu witha feather gently on his belly. Ky-Luc wiggled and laughed at the tickling touch of the feather agianst his bare belly. The Master giggled and wiggled under the featehr's tickling touch. The Guardian circled Ky-Luc's ticklish nipples until he laughed heartily. The Guardian dragged the feather close to Ky-Luc's genitals. His body arched as the feathers tickled under his private parts. HIs manhood was hard and ticklish as the feather stroke along the purple shaft. Ky-Luc nearly jumped off the bed as the feather circled and tickled the head and tip of his manhood. the GUardian twilred the goose featherd along Ky-Luc's innr thighs. Ky-Luc howled loudly as the featehr tease and tickled the crevaces in his upper legs. HIs chest heaved and he moaned and giggled as he came closer to climax. Then the Guardian begin feather tickling Ky-Luc
s genitals faster and faster. Ky-Luc's laughter hit a fever pitch as he climaxed and shot his warm jizm downhis legs. teh Guardian stopped the tickles. Ky-Luc's chest heaved deeply as he laughted in tikclsih after glow.
Ky-luc felling to a sleep rittled wiht dreams of him being tickled by small faries's wings. When he woke, we whispered in the Guardian's ear. The Guardian when to the Grwat Hall and ahd Greenstoke suspended forn the branch of a tree.ankles tied and wrist s tied .

Ky-Luc and the assembly of Masters of Odin gathered in teh Great Hall to witness the tests for the statue. Ky-Luc told the assemby and Greenstoke the the first test would begin. The first test was one of endurence.

Greenstoke ws to have his feet tickled for as long as he could stand it or until he begged for mercy. If he failed this test, he would be sent to the Dungeons for endless tickle sessons

Ky-'Luc himself administerd the foot tickling first by stroking a feather up both soles. Greenstoke began giggling and trying to pull his feet away. Sweat poured off his body as he felt the ticklings going on from within. Ky-Luc drew the feather tips under Greenstke's toes and down the center of his bare feet. Greenstoke's laughter becamse hysterical and reached fever pitch.His body bucked and flopped with each stroke of the father. Then Ky-Luc stared using his nails. Greenstoke's eyes grew wide and he openned his mouth as if to let out a howl, but instead let out hysertical laughter. Tears streamed down his hot pink face. He nearly muttered a plead, but then rembered that if he pleaded, he would loose the Statue. Ky-Luc was becoming tired from such energetic foot tickling. finnally He stopped and the gong was hit to signify Greenstoke had passed this first test.

Greenstoke was allowed to rest and recover from his ordeal. Meanwhile, Ky-Luc whispered in the ear of his guardian to set up the second test. In the middle of the assembly a large tabel was set up, wiht arm and ankle restraints. The ankle restraints were at an agle so Greenstoke's legs would be far apart and his legs spread wide open. Ky-Luc's next tickling test ws fiedish indeed. He wuld have Greenstoke's most private area tickled.

Greenstoke was brought back to the assembly and placed on the table and restrainted, this time with his legs spread far apart and his upper body well restrained. Ky-Luc's most trusted Guardian came and took a basket of feathers and brushes out. The Guardian was wearnig loose fitting pants. HIs upper body was naked, his muscles gleaming and tanned. He stepped over to the table and smiled at Greenstoke then massaged his inner thighs with sweet smelling oils that would make the tickling more intense. Greenstoke looked on nervously, stiflng the urge to giggle while his inner thighs were being massaged. HIs genitals were quite ticklish and any touch sent himinto fits of giggling. To tease hism, the Guardian begn ticklig his belly button with his fore figner. Greenstroke sucked inhis belly and began giglging. Then the Guardian took a stiff goose feather and began tickling Greenstroke's inner thighs, starting near his knees. The touch of the feather made Greenstoke's giggling come harder, his body wiggling to avoid the feather's touch. The Guardian was talking his time ticklmg every in of Greenstkes thighs. Ky--Luc was becoming impatient and walked over to the Guardian and whispered in his ear. The Guardian nodded and drew the feather under Greenstokes balls. Greenstoke's body arches upwards stiffly andhe began giggling and thrashihg as the feather tickled every inch of his genitals. He knew that if he begged for them to stop, he would his statue and loose The Jackle. The guardian worked the father along theundersid eof his hard manhood and circled it's ticklish head and tip. Precum ozed out as the feather tickled everywhere. Greenstoke's body arcehd upward one last time before he climaxed hard and furiously. His frenzied laughter filled the assembly hall as Ky-Luc signaled the end of the contest.

Greenstoke was released from the table and brought back to his quarters to recover. Ky-Luc knew Greenstoke was strong and had endured two tests. He could not let the Statue out of his possetion. He needed time to think of a way to get Greenstoke to give in. Meantime, his thoughts turned to the Guardian, Henrich. He had displesed him in teh contest and he needed to be disciplined. Ky-Luc had Henrich brought to him.

The other Guardians held him fast while Ky-Luc spoke to him. "You were too slow in bringing Greenstke to climax. I told yuo to concentrate onhis genitals and you disobeyed me.

Heinrich bowed his head and shuddered. He knew what the punihsment was. He was to be slowly tickle tortured on the Tickler's Block. The Tickler's Block was a small wooden table and teh ticklee was bent over the table and tickled frm behind. Then after the Ticklng Block, the Guardian knew all to well what was next... He would be lockd in teh Tickle Chair and tickled mercilessly until he learned not to disobey the Master.

Henrich's naked body was bent over the Tickler's Block bellyside up, his armsna d legs tied down . The Master, Brevel ame in and began tickling Heinrich's torso. Heinrich began giggling lan dlaughing loudly as he felt Brevel's nails onhis bare ticklish skin. He trisd to wriggle to avoid teh touchof Breval's nals, but could not move. Soon high pitched hysterical laughter bellowed from Heinrich.

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back