• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story

#1shyguy

Hey everyone im thinking of writing my first tickling story for this site since me being a new member & all. So what kind of story should i write i need some Suggetions

Mother/daughter tickling!!!;)

Of course just a note since your new here, they both gotta be over 18:)

Not For Me

I do not care to much for mother/daughter tickling.....but I would not mind a magician's box story.....:devil: :cool:

how about something to do with trickery? like the ticklee was tricked into being tickled. i like those! BTW, welcome to the fam. I'm sure you'll be tickled by how welcoming some people are. :D

Asian.....Asian.........Asian.......

Your story would rock this place if you included Asians!!!!
DLK

make it play out like a tv show/movie. Make it so there is a definate plot, not just "oh, here's a girl, oh she's getting tickled......enjoy!" On top of tickling stories, i also sometimes read stories of Mind Control, and this one story was like 9 long chapters, but it played out like TV show or a movie. It's one of the only interesting sexual stories i've read, and BTW: i consider tickling stories to be sexual, so that why i usually don't like stories about tickling if they are people who are related.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back