• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fond Farewell (F/F, M/F)

TheFactor

TMF Expert
-A FOND FAREWELL-
WRITTEN BY: THE FACTOR

CHAPTER ONE

The day had drug by that particular day, but the final bell told all the students that school was finally out for the summer, but for Lori Summers, an eighteen year old girl with long brunette hair, light brown eyes, small round shoulders, and perky breasts; that bell meant she had finally graduated high school. A smile appeared on Lori’s lips as she gathered her books and shoved them all into her backpack and after slinging it over her shoulder, she half walked and half skipped out of the door. Other followed closely behind her, but Lori wasn’t paying attention to any of them. She was just too excited to start her life outside those school walls.
It wasn’t like Lori hated school, quiet the opposite. She loved school, she loved learning new things, but there was just so much of it she could take. Lori was a beautiful girl, though she hated the fact that she had to wear glasses which were pushed close to her eyes. She also loved her outfit. A brown colored dress, the shirt was white, but a matching brown vest covered that up, matching socks and penny loafers, though she knew her friend Amy would hate it. Lori did know that the outfit did make her look a bit nerdish, she just didn’t care, it matched perfectly with her hair and eyes, and even her glasses seemed to blend in with the color. It once was required for all girls to wear that dress, but the school abolished a dress code years ago.
Walking to her locker Lori dialed in the combination and than flung the door wide open. Her locker was practically bare except for a few discarded papers. Stuffing those into her pack, she closed the locker and prepared to leave.
Walking down a long hallway that was jam packed with other students who were laughing and running towards the front doors hoping to be the first out, Loris spotted her favorite history teacher Mr. Ruggels talking standing outside his doorway. Mr. Ruggels was a hansom man, though he was elderly. He had silver hair, bright blue eyes, and broad shoulders. He always wore a beige suite, and a red tie. His shoes were black and always looked well polished. Mr. Ruggels had once told Lori’s class that he was in the navy and his commander threatened throw him off the boat if he didn’t learn how to shine his shoes better. This always got a laugh out of Lori, though she knew he was trying to be serious.
“Mrs. Summers.” Mr. Ruggels said, as Lori approached him. He smiled broadly at her, and stuffed his left hand into his coat pocket.
“Hey Mr. Ruggels. Just wanted to say goodbye.” Lori said.
“Goodbye?” Mr. Ruggels said, confused. “Oh that’s right. You graduate today.” He said.
Lori nodded and Mr. Ruggels extended his right hand. Lori took it. “Well good luck to you.” He said.
“Thank you.” Lori said, after exchanging a few more words, Lori bid the teacher farewell and left the school.
The school grounds were packed with noisy students. Lori wondered why they were still sticking around. Finding her car Lori started the engine after tossing her pack into the backseat, she pulled out of the schools parking lot and headed for home. The drive only took Lori ten minutes since her home was located in the same town as her school.
Lori’s house was a two story home. She and her mother have been living there together for nearly fifteen years. Lori loved the house, the memories she had there always made her happy. It was the only home Lori knew that she and her mother and father used to live in. He had passed away when Lori was seven years old, she still had a hard time getting over it. Today was a happy day, so she choice to forget about that death. Pulling her car into the driveway, Lori grabbed her pack out of the back seat and ran inside.
“Mom I’m home!” Lori announced. She quickly ran upstairs and threw her pack onto the bed, and than ran back downstairs. Just as she was entering the kitchen she saw her mother emerge. Her mother had blond hair, and bright blue eyes and was exactly five feet tall. Lori was a few inches taller than her mother.
“Hi sweetheart.” She said, smiling at her daughter.
“I’m out!” Lori laughed, and threw her hands happily in the air.
“Like I doubted you.” She said, shaking her head. Though she tried to act annoyed, Lori’s mother had a tough time containing her smile. “I’m proud of you. I know your father would have been.” She said.
“Thank you.” Lori said.
The two sat down at the dinner table and started to talk. Lori’s mother seemed very interested in hearing how the rest of her daughters day went. “And that pretty much sums it up. Two finals, which I could have failed utterly and still graduated twice.” Lori said, she didn’t think about it than, but later she felt proud of that achievement. “And you know when I go off to college.” Lori folded her hands in front of her chest. Her mother nodded.
“Yep.” She said, looking sorrowful suddenly.
“Oh mom.” Lori said, she knew her mother was very emotional, especially now. “Don’t worry about anything.”
“I’m not.” She said, choking back tears. “I’m ok.”
Lori and her mother shared a smile before they wrapped their arms lovingly around one another. “I’m just so proud.” Her mother said, she was starting to cry.
“Thanks mom.” Lori said, she too was starting to cry. The two women cried for nearly ten minutes, each comforting the other until they had finally composed themselves. “I’m ok.” Her mother breathed.
“Me too.” Lori said, wiping the rest of her tears away. The two smiled at one another.
“That reminds me.” Her mother said, giving her daughters hand a small squeeze. “Your leaving tomorrow on that road trip with Amy, right?” She asked.
“Yep. We’ll be gone for two whole weeks.” Lori said, beaming.
“That will be fun. I remember my first road trip with my friends. We traveled all over the country meeting new people, seeing new sights. You two will enjoy it.” She said, giving Lori’s hand another squeeze.
“Oh yeah mom.” Lori began. “Most of Amy’s stuff is here, so she’s going to stay the night here if that’s ok.”
“That’s fine.” Her mother said, nodding. Standing from the table her mother disappeared into the living room leaving Lori to ponder her next to weeks of summer. Amy was a nice girl, but was a little strange. She didn’t smile, and Lori never heard her laugh. Maybe by the end of this road trip Amy will be doing a lot of both. She was hoping to turn Amy around, to bring some life into the girl. That was her goal for the next two weeks.
Getting up from the table Lori walked into the living room and saw her mother busily typing on her laptop. Deciding not to disturb her mother while she worked Lori climbed up to her bedroom and opened the pack that was still sitting on her bed. Taking out her books she sat them on her shelf, her mother would take them to the school and turn them into for her later. Grabbing all the rest and putting them in their proper place Lori sat on the end of her bed. Glancing up at the clock that hung near her closet door Lori saw that Amy should be getting off work in less than twenty minutes, hopefully she will be heading to her house as soon as she gets off.
“Come on five o’clock.” Lori thought as she laid back on her bead, and slipped her hands underneath her head.
Amy looked fixedly at her wrist watch and saw that only five minutes had passed since the last time she had looked at it. Amy was a beautiful nineteen year old girl with short jet-black hair, dark brown eyes, and small round shoulder and ample breasts. She stood five feet, seven inches tall, and wore a black t-shirt with a pentagram drawn on the front in crimson red, with a matching collar wrapped around her neck, and blue jeans, with white tennis shoes. She was often considered a ‘gothic chick’ because of the way she dressed, but Amy didn’t like that term and she preferred the term ‘chick’ above anything else. Amy worked in a video store, and was now watching her boss, James make his rounds around the store. He was placing DVD’s here or there, and also VHS tapes. Amy hated VHS and wished James would get rid of them all, but the few customers that still rented them kept James from making that decision.
Sitting on a small stool Amy checked out another DVD for a young couple and watched them leave. They were talking earlier about their plans for that weekend, and every once in a while the girl would glance at Amy and smile brightly hoping to force Amy to return that smile, but she just sat there getting the DVD ready for them.
Amy didn’t like smiling, it was something she avoided. James used to get on her case about that, until she got to know her, now he hardly says anything negative to Amy. Unless he had to, but than he acted pretty nervous about the whole thing.
James walked up to the front counter and smiled at Amy. James was a few years older than Amy was. He had short black hair that was combed back, dark brown eyes hidden behind a thick pair of glasses, and wore a white dress shirt, red tie, and black dress pants with matching shoes. He looked like a giant nerd in that getup, he stood at six feet. “Did we just have customers?” He asked.
“Yes.” Amy said, plainly.
“Good. It’s been a slow day.” James said, slapping his hands together. Even though James didn’t own that video store, he still walked around like he owned the place. He was just a manager, the real owner never showed his face. And Amy never met him, though she has been working at that store since she was sixteen years old.
“Do you work tomorrow?” James asked.
Amy glanced at her watch once more before she answered her boss. “No.” Amy said, the time was five o’clock. Standing Amy walked towards the time clock and slid her keycard through it. “I’m going on a two week vacation starting tomorrow.” Amy said.
“W-wait.” James said, his voice started to shake. He was growing nervous. Amy turned to face the man and saw that his face had just grown white. What was it about her that frightened this man? “Y-you have to g-give me more of a warning than t-that.” James said.
“I won’t be back for two weeks that’s your warning.” Amy said, her tone of voice hadn’t changed in the least. Walking out of the video store Amy opened her car door and stepped inside. Starting the engine she headed towards Lori’s house.
Amy liked Lori’s house more than her own. Her parents had bought Amy a small trailer and moved themselves to Florida seven months ago, Amy hadn’t heard from them since. She didn’t miss her parents which might seem like a terrible thing, but they weren’t exactly the greatest people on earth. They treated Amy terribly. Amy never shed a tear as they drove off leaving Amy to fend for herself.
Pulling into Lori’s driveway. She saw Lori’s car was parked in front of the two door garage. She was glad her friend was home. Stepping out of the car she knocked on the front door. It was Lori’s mother who answered.
“Oh hello Amy.” Lori’s mother said, smiling towards her. Amy didn’t know if Lori’s mother really liked her, but she was polite enough not to say so if it were true. “Lori is in her room. Go on up.” She said, stepping aside so Amy could slip into the house.
“Thank you.” Amy said, over her shoulder. Climbing the stairs that led up to Lori’s room she knocked on the front door and opened it. Lori sat up on her bed.
“Bout time!” Lori giggled.
Amy nodded and closed the door behind her. “Sorry I’m late. James was being a dickhead.” Amy voice still seemed plain, as though the events during the day hadn’t effected her one bit. “How was school?” She asked.
“Boring, but I’m glad it’s over.” Lori said.
Amy sat next to Lori. “So are we set for tomorrow?” Amy asked.
“Yep.” Lori said, nodding her head.
“Good.” Amy said. Her tone still hadn’t changed. Lori was starting to wonder if her plan to make Amy laugh at least one on this trip would work. It wasn’t good if she was already questioning that plan before it even started. Amy glanced down at Lori’s feet and saw two penny’s sticking out of the tops. “What kind of shoes are those?” Amy asked.
“Penny loafers. Aren’t they cool?” Lori asked, twisting her foot so Amy could get a better view of them.
“Thos won’t do.” Amy said, shaking her head. “I thought you had a better sense of style than that.”
“These are stylish.” Amy said, defensively.
“Oh no.” Amy said, shaking her head again. Her eyes moved to Amy’s eyes. “You must be punished.” And with that Amy stood from the bed and headed towards Lori’s closet. Opening the doors she found one of her packs lying next to a pair of heels. Picking up the pack Amy opened it and started to shuffle through it’s contents.
“Punished?” Lori said. It was the first time Amy ever thought about punishing Lori before. “What are you talking about?”
“Your sense of style has been severely lacking. You must be punished for it.” Amy said, removing a long piece of rope from the pack.
“What’s that for? Why would you pack that?” Lori asked.
Amy ignored Lori’s questions and stepped up to the small girl who was looking up at Amy with wonder in her eyes.
“Turn around.” Amy ordered.
“No!” Lori said, sternly.
“Now.” Amy said. Even though the tone in Amy’s voice hadn’t change, it sliced through the air like a razor. Lori saw the determination in Amy’s eyes and that clinched everything. Turning Lori felt Amy tied one end of the rope around her right wrist, and than bound her hands behind her back and than bound them tightly together. Slipping a pocketknife out of her back pocket Amy cut off the slack of the rope. Amy helped Lori lay on her stomach on the bed, and than after Lori was situated Amy moved to the girls feet. Forcing them down in her lap, Amy slowly slipped the shoe of Lori’s right foot.
“Disgusting.” Amy commented. She held the shoe close to her face, and than sniffed the inside. “And stinky.” She tossed the shoe away.
Lori giggled. “Funny.” She said.
Amy removed the next shoe and threw it with the other one. Focusing on Lori’s socks, she slid them off and exposed Lori’s bare feet. Lori wiggled her toes. “Are those nails painted pink?” Amy asked.
Lori glanced down at her feet, it was a difficult challenge, but she managed to see them. “Looks like it.” Lori giggled. “Are you going to spank me?” She asked.
Amy turned. “Yes.” She said. Amy lifted her hand and slapped Lori’s ass.
“Ouch!” Lori winced.
Amy swatted Lori’s ass three more times, each time the pain got a little worse than before. “Stop.” Lori complained.
“Fine.” Amy said, plainly. “I’m not into pain anyways.” And with that Amy wrapped the rest of the rope around Amy’s ankles, securing her feet close together. Reaching into her pocket Amy pulled out a pair of shoelaces. She was going to put them in her shoes, but decided to use them to tied Lori‘s big toes together instead. After the task was done Amy glanced up and down Lori’s slender body. “Too tight?” Amy asked.
“Not really. Just can’t move.” Lori said. “I mean my hands and feet. And toes… why would you tie my toes together?”
“So they can’t escape me.” Amy answered.
“Makes sense.” Lori admitted, though she wasn’t sure why Amy would tie her up like that. Amy ran her hands up and down Lori’s legs. “Hey you have to pay to do that.” Lori giggled. Amy ignored Lori’s comment as her hand slid down Lori’s leg. Once it reached Amy’s ankles Loris started to giggle.
“What’s wrong?” Amy asked.
“Just a little ticklish.” Lori commented.
“Good.” Amy said, as her hands slid over Lori’s bare feet. Lori giggled again and glanced towards Amy who’s eyes were focused on Lori’s feet. The wrinkles that appeared in the soles fascinated Amy.
“Oh God…” Lori thought, as Amy hands moved again. The sensation that exploded into Lori’s body was enough to cause her body to start trembling. She tried to move her feet away, but Amy held tightly onto the rope that bound them together. Amy was stronger than she looked. Amy ran her fingers over Lori’s feet. She teased them at first, raking her index finger down the middles. Scratching the heels, and than lightly touching each toe. As this continued Amy’s body started to move, she slid over the bed until she was practically laying in a fettle position. Her eyes were closed tightly, her body was shaking, and a goofy smile was spread across Lori’s features.
“OH…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…OK…OK… AMY…!” As soon as Lori tried to talk she burst into high pitched laughter. Amy’s fingers moved faster over Lori’s sensitive, and helpless bare feet. Amy kept silent as her fingers glided over Lori’s bare feet. Amy wiggled hard, and tried to untie her binds, but they refused to come undone.
“What’s going on in here…” Asked Lori’s mother, as the door opened. Amy didn’t stop her punishment as she glanced up at Lori’s mother who looked confused.
“Were playing.” Amy said, plainly.
“HELP!” Lori screamed, and a fresh new stream of giggles erupted from the helpless young girl.
“Oh… ok.” The mother said, as she turned and closed the door behind her.
“MOM!” Lori screamed, and laughed at the same time.
“No requesting help. I was going to let you go after only ten minutes of this, but your behavior has forced my hand. You must remain like this for twenty minutes. And please do not bother your mother again.” Amy said. Amy seemed uninterested in what she was doing, though Lori knew she was enjoying this immensely. Amy has tickled Lori before, usually pinning her arms by her sides and tickling her stomach. Or putting her feet in a football hold and tickling, but never tied up before.
Amy’s fingers continued to move over Lori’s arches, and heels. Running them up and down her heels. She scratched Lori’s heels, and as the tickling over the minutes slowly grew a bright red color. Lori’s cheeks were growing red as well, and tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. Fifteen minutes passes and Amy was squirming much harder now. Her laughs had turned into a combination of giggles and sobs. “STOP…OH…GOD PLEASE!” Amy giggled.
“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The twenty minute mark came and Amy stopped her torture. As she undid the shoelace that bound Lori’s big toes, Lori giggled and jerk as though she were still being tickled. After Lori was untied she laid on her back still giggling as Amy got to her feet.
“Let’s see what you’ve packed for this trip.” Amy said, walking back towards Lori’s closet, she pulled out a backpack, and two suite cases. Lori stood and walked over to her luggage, as Amy took a seat on Lori’s bed. “Open them.” Amy said. Lori obeyed and pulled out all her clothes. Separating her socks and panties from her pants and shirts Amy looked from outfit to outfit thoroughly disappointed.
“Well?” Lori asked.
“Not good.” Amy said. “That’s fine.” Amy pointed towards a pair of blue jeans, and white t-shirt. “The rest is crap.”
“This?” Lori said, holding up a pair of pants and shirt.
“Crap.” Amy said.
“This?” Lori asked.
“Crap.”
“Now come on!” Lori said, aggravated.
Amy stood. “Maybe you need another lesson.” She said.
Lori’s eyes widened and she shook her head. “No lesson necessary.” Lori said.
Amy sat back down. “Why don’t we pick some clothes out for you, than get some rest. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow.” Amy said. Lori agreed.

CHAPTER TWO

The next morning after deciding that Lori’s car would be the best car to take for their trip, the girls ate breakfast, bid Lori’s mother farewell, and loaded Lori’s car up with their suitcases and packs. Climbing into the passenger seat, Lori moved her seat all the way back and placed a pair of dark sunglasses over her eyes.
“Going to sleep?” Lori asked, as she started her car’s engine. She began to back down the driveway.
“Depends on what you play.” Amy said. Lori glanced down at her radio once they had made it onto the road. Pressing the on button music started to play.
“Wake me up when we get somewhere.” Amy said. Lori sighed deeply. They drove out of tow and was heading down a long dirt road three hours later. The sun was bright that morning, and if the air conditioner in Lori’s car had been broken, the trip would have been unbearable. Because Amy’s car didn’t having air conditioning they choose to drive Lori’s car instead.
Waking Amy glanced outside her window at the cornfield beyond it. “Where are we?” Amy asked.
“Don’t know.” Lori admitted. “I wanted to take a few country roads, but no I can’t find the highway.”
“That’s not good.” Amy said. Lori nodded.
The two continued down the long road suddenly the car swerved hard to the left, and spun out. Lori screamed loudly and clung onto the wheel as though it were her very life. Amy held onto her door’s handle, and the side of her seat. She didn’t utter a sound. When the car came to a stop both girls stepped out of the vehicle. “Front right tire’s out.” Amy said, pointing at the wheel.
“Great.” Lori sighed, shaking her head. Both girls stood in the middle of the road looking up and down it, it didn’t look like anyone was coming. “Better get walking.” Lori said, after a few moments.
Twenty minutes down the road both Lori and Amy spotted a small farmhouse. The house was white, but the paint was chipping, and the window’s shutters were falling off. “I bet it’s abandoned.” Amy said.
Lori wiped the sweat from her brow, and took off her glasses. Cleaning them with her shirt she placed them back on. “Let’s check it anyways.” She said, both girls headed towards the house. Lori went around the right side of the house as Amy walked up to the front door. “Hello?” Amy called out. The house was silent.
Lori walked around the house until she came to the back. The yard beyond the house looked desolate, and the grass looked dead. Locating a door, Lori stepped up to it and rapped loudly on the glass window set within the door. “Hello?” She said. Suddenly the door opened and Amy appeared.
“No one’s home.” The girl said.
“We shouldn’t do this.” Lori said.
“That tire won’t fix itself.” Amy said. “I looked already we don’t have a jack, or a spare tire.”
Lori chewed her lower lip not sure what she should do. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Amy said, Lori thought she caught a hint of emotion in Amy’s voice, but it was just as dry and uncaring as ever. Lori followed Amy into a kitchen.
“Looks like someone lives here.” Lori said. The kitchen was clean, and there wasn’t a hint of dust on any of the surfaces. Walking towards the refrigerator that stood next to a stainless steel stove she opened the door. “It’s stocked.” Lori said, she found a couple of soda’s and grabbed them. Pulling out a five dollar bill she laid it on the counter. She handed one of the sodas to Amy.
“Thanks.” Amy said, popping the soda opened. She tipped it into her mouth and drank the cold refreshment. It tasted great. Lori did the same. The girls walked around the kitchen, each searching for a phone, or some signs of life, but neither were found.
“I’m going to look around down here.” Amy said.
“Be careful.” Lori said.
“Were not in a horror film Lori.” Amy said, over her shoulder.
Lori rolled her eyes. “I know that.” She said, following Amy deeper into the house. Lori found a set of stairs leading upwards. “I’m going to check upstairs than.” Lori said, she cracked a smile at Amy who turned to face her. “I’ll be back soon fearless leader.” Lori said, laughing. Amy remained stone faced as Lori’s grin vanished and she slowly walked up the stairs. “Going great…” Lori thought. “Car looses a tire, and I still haven’t gotten Amy to crack a grin. And this is just hour three.”
Once Lori made it to the top landing she saw three bedrooms surrounding her. One was a fairly large room, obviously the master bedroom. It had a king sized bed, and a small nightstand. A door to the left of the bed led into a small restroom. The next bedroom that faced the stairwell was much smaller than the master bedroom. Only a single bed was located in that room, and tiny closet. The closet was filled with men’s clothing. The last bedroom was completely empty.
“Still no phone.” Lori thought, bitterly to herself. “I wonder how Amy made out?”
Amy had just finished investigating a small dinning room, and the living room. There wasn’t a phone, or living thing to be found anywhere. It was strange that such a nice house wouldn’t own a phone. Deciding to leave Amy was about to call out to Lori when two large men came through the kitchen, each man carried a shotgun in their hands. One was much taller than the first, he stood almost six feet tall, had no hair on the top of his head, broad shoulders, and wore a hunters uniform. He was around thirty five years old. The other stood five feet tall, and had short black hair, and wore the same kind of uniform except he had an orange bandana wrapped around his left forearm. He was in his late twenties.
The tiny man saw Amy standing there first. “Who the hell are you?” He demanded. The taller man only nodded towards the girl.
“Let me guess. You own the car we saw on the side of the road.” He said.
“My friend does. We were only looking for a phone.” Amy said, un-phased by the men or the fact that they were holding shotguns in their hands. The tall man nodded and held up the five dollar bill.
“This isn’t mine.” He said.
“My friend took two cola’s from your refrigerator and paid you for them.” Amy said. “Overpaid really.”
The short man glanced towards his friend and laughed. “Girls got a mouth on her. Breaking an entry, stealing…”
“We didn’t steal anything.” Amy said.
“Have a seat in that chair.” Ordered the tall man, he pointed towards a fireplace where a small white chair sat. Amy obeyed, sitting in the chair she watched as each man placed his shotgun on a mantel and than left the room. Not any sooner had they left when they returned carrying rope. “So you don’t go anywhere.” Said the tall man. They both set out to tie Amy down to the chair. They bound her arms to the arms of the chair, and than her feet. After they were done they began to laugh.
“This house is pretty clean for a couple of hicks south of the border.” Amy said, coolly.
“What should we do now?” Asked the short man, ignoring Amy.
“Call the police?” Asked the tall man.
“Maybe we should play cops and robbers.” The short man said, still laughing.
“How about we teach her a lesson.” Said the tall man.
“I doubt you’ll be doing that.” Said Amy, starring up at both men with cold eyes. The men’s grins vanished the moment she looked at them. There was something in her eyes that made the men feel uneasy.
“Well…” Said the tall man, clearing his throat. “Where’s your friend?”
Lori was making her way back downstairs when she spotted the two men talking to Amy who was bound tightly to a small chair. The men whirled around just as Lori entered the living room. “This is Burt.” Said Amy, glancing at the short man. “And this is Andy.” She glanced towards the tall man.
“My lord Andy.” Burt said. “She’s cuter than her friend over here.”
“Sure is.” Andy said.
Lori glanced from one man to the next. Their smiles made Lori feel uneasy. Looking at Amy who was still sitting in the chair, she couldn’t believe her friend acted so calm. She was tied to a chair?! Lori was about to say something, but she was lost for words.
“Don’t talk. Just run.” Amy said.
Lori chewed her lower lip. “What about…” Lori began, but she saw the determined look in Amy’s eyes and knew there was no use arguing with her. Lori turned right and started to run, but rough hands caught her around the waist and soon she was on her back kicking and fighting Burt who was straddling her waist, Andy stood overtop of Lori and pinned her arms above her head.
“GET OFF ME!” Lori screamed.
“This takes me back.” Burt said, his voice was hardly audible thanks to Lori’s constant screaming. “Remember sis hated this too.”
“Yeah. Didn’t help her though.” Andy said.
“GET OFF ME!” Lori repeated, louder than before. Just as she was about to scream again Burt started to tickle Lori’s armpits. Lori’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head as the tickling began. She screamed and started to kick her feet wildly. Burt laughed.
“Got a ticklish one here. Just like sis.” He said.
HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…GET…OFF…ME…YOU…CREEPS!” Lori laughed. Burt’s fingers continued to torment Lori’s helpless armpits, his fingers tickled the hollows for what seemed to be hours. Lori continued to kick her feet wildly, and tried to buck Burt off of her, but he was too heavy.
“Let her go.” Amy said, in her still cold voice. Burt turned his head to face Amy, his fingers were still tickling the girls pits.
“You creep me out.” Burt said, shaking his head.
Amy sighed deeply and started to work her knots.
“Aren’t you sorry you broke in?” Burt asked, facing Lori again. Lori was laughing too hard to answer the man’s question.
“STOP…PLEASE…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lori begged. Burt grabbed Lori’s sides and started to tickle, he loved how the muscles in her stomach tightened as his fingers slid over the smooth surface. He poked her belly with his index fingers, and than started to tickle each rib.
“I remember you used to count those when you tickled them.” Andy said, a grin appeared on his face.
“So do I.” Burt said, nodding with agreement. He began to count. “One.” He said, locating Lori rib and giving it a good tickle, when he got to the last rib his fingers slid back into Lori’s pits and he tickled them like a madman.
Lori was sent into hysterics, and as the minutes ticked slowly by it was apparent that the tickling would only get worse. Much worse.
Burt started to move his hands over Lori’s ticklish frame, faster and faster. He moved from her pits to her stomach and started to poke it relentlessly, than he started to tickle her sides, than he moved back to her pits and dragged his fingers over the sensitive pits, than moved to counting her ribs again. Lori roared with ticklish laughter.
After twenty minutes passed Burt stopped tickling. “Let’s give her a break.” He said, seeing as to how Lori’s laughter was a mixture of yelps, and sobs now. Andy agreed. Both men started to talk to one another, they ignored Amy who was still sitting tied to the chair, she had removed a few of the knots on her left arm, and soon she would be able to use it to undo the knots binding her right arm. Lori on the other hand was breathing deeply. Her cheeks were a bright red.
“Stop please. Were sorry.” Lori breathed.
“I’m not.” Amy said.
“I’m sorry.” Lori said, quickly.
“Your only sorry because were punishing you for breaking in.” Burt said.
“What did you expect us to do. Besides this place looked abandoned from the outside.” Lori said.
“Still. Doesn’t make it right.” Andy said.
“Hold her arms.” Burt ordered.
“NO!” Lori screamed as Andy obeyed his friend. He held her arms tighter over her head and Burt’s fingers slowly spider crawled towards her pits. “NO PLEASE NO!” Lori giggled with ticklish anticipation, finally his fingers slid into the hollows the sensation was too much for Lori to handle and she burst into laughter and started to jerk violently. She closed her eyes tightly as a fresh stream of giggles exploded from her mouth.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lori screamed, her giggles filled the living room of that small house, and the two men who saw to her torture seemed to enjoy the task very much.
Sweat began to trickle down Lori’s brow, and her hair became matted to her forehead. Tears drained down her cheeks, and her laughter quickly became sobs mixed with screams for mercy. Despite all this Burt continued to trace his fingers over Lori’s pits. “Sis could handle this a lot better than this girl can.” He commented.
“Girls now aren’t as tough as they used to be.” Andy said, shaking his head. Burt slowly moved down Lori’s body, grabbing her thighs he began to squeeze them. Lori’s eyes opened suddenly and she screamed loudly and tried to beg Burt to stop, but her words were lost with newfound giggles. “HEHEHEHAHAHAHNONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed, spittle shot from her mouth, and tears drained down her face. “I’MGOINGCRAZY!” Lori screamed. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Burt turned and grabbed the soles of Lori’s shoes and slid them off her stocking feet. Lori shook her head. “NOT ME FEET!” She screamed, her voice was horse. Burt only ignored the girl and started to attack Lori’s feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Burt just ran his fingers up and down Lori’s sensitive soles, she curled her toes, and kicked her feet wildly, but Burt’s fingers kept up.
“I love this.” Burt commented.
“Wait until my turn.” Andy said, looking into Lori’s eyes. Their was no hint of human emotion as he said those words. Lori screamed one last time, as she was about to pass out when suddenly the tickling stopped. Burt was lying face first on the ground next to Lori. Andy looked up surprised. Amy was standing up. “That’s enough.” She said, plainly. Andy stood suddenly looking frightened.
“How did you get loose?” He asked.
“Never mind that. You won’t touch my friend again.” Amy said.
Andy looked from Burt back to Amy who was helping Lori to her feet. Lori hobbled over to where Amy was sitting earlier and pulled her shoes back on. Amy continued to walk towards Andy who was slowly backing out of the room unsure what he should do next. “You have a spare tire you can give us. You will get that tire and replace ours now.” Amy said, her tone hadn’t changed at all. Andy nodded in agreement and left the house immediately to find that tire.
“Are you alright?” Amy asked, stepping up to Lori who was still trying to get her right shoe on her foot. Amy bent down and undid Lori’s laces, and than helped them on Lori’s feet.
“I’m fine.” Lori said, she still felt giddy, but Amy didn’t look like she was in the mood to start tickling Lori so she welcomed the help. Finally when both shoes were back on and laced up Amy helped Lori outside and into the passenger side of the car where a few moments later Andy appeared with a spare tire. He jacked up the car, replaced the tire and than ran back to his house.
“Let’s find a hotel.” Amy said, starting the car. Lori was already fast asleep.
It had taken the girls two more hours to find a hotel out there in the middle of nowhere, but thanks to a farmer who pointed them towards the highway, Amy soon steered the car into a hotels parking lot. Lori was still asleep, and being as quiet as possible Amy snuck out of the car and returned with a key in hand. “Wake up Lori.” Amy said, shaking her friend gently. Lori’s eyes blinked open and she saw Amy starring down at her.
“Are we there?” She asked.
“Yeah.” Amy said, opening Lori’s door. Lori slid out of her seat and with a little help from Amy the girls made it to their room. The room was small and only had one bed. The television sitting in front of the bed was busted, and the bathroom was a mess. Both Amy and Lori worked together to clean it up, once it was done the bathroom looked inviting, but none of the girls had to go just yet. They grabbed anti-disinfectant spray from the car, and some bed sheets Amy had decided to pack and quickly cleaned the room. Finally their task was done. After locking the door Amy turned and saw Lori slipping off her shoes and socks, and than her shirt.
“Rough day.” Lori said, rubbing her neck.
“Yeah… about that.” Amy began. Lori glanced up at her friend and noticed a slight change in her tone. It almost seemed as though Amy was feeling bad about what happened.
“Don’t worry about it.” Lori said, reassuring her friend that everything was alright. “At least we got a free tire out of the whole thing.”
“Little ray of sunshine aren’t you.” Amy said, her voice was cold. Lori looked hurt, but as Amy passed the girl she patted her on the shoulder and sat next to her friend. Kicking off her own shoes and socks, Amy stood and took off her shirt and than slid out of her pants. She stood before Lori wearing nothing more than a bra and panties.
“Amy?” Lori said, confused.
“Don’t get your hopes up. I usually sleep in the nude.” Amy said, and without another word she slid under the covers of the bed and fell asleep. Lori grinned at her sleeping friend and knew that she would break her soon enough. Soon Amy will be smiling and laughing.
The next morning Lori and Amy were just checking out of their room when three men approached them. One was wearing a dark colored jacket, and his hands were shoved deep into his pockets. Behind him stood two police officers.
“Excuse me ladies.” Said the man, leading the two officers.
“What?” Amy asked.
The men took an uncertain step backwards. “We have a few questions for you.” Said the man in the coat.
“What kind of questions?” Lori asked.
“Did you break into a home the other day, and steal food out of the refrigerator, and than force one of the men to give you a tire?” The man in the coat asked.
“We didn’t break in. The door was open. We didn’t steal food, we paid for two colas, and we didn’t force them to do anything.” Amy said.
The officers marveled at how straight faced the young girl was acting, her expression didn’t change when officers approached her. The man in the jacket shook his head. “Well regardless of all that you two need to come with us.” The man said.
“Are we under arrest?” Lori asked, frightened.
“Yes ma’am you are.” Said the man, as he stepped up to place handcuffs on Lori’s hands.

CHAPTER THREE

Amy sat with her arms folded across her chest in that small jail cell. Lori was pacing back and fourth frightened. “Oh my God… we are in so much trouble.” She was saying. Amy sighed deeply, she had been trying to sleep for hours, but because of Lori’s constant rambling she was finding it quiet impossible. Finally not being able to take anymore Amy said.
“Calm down. We’ll be fine.” She said.
“Fine?!” Lori said, stunned. She had stopped her pacing and was now starring angrily at Amy. “How can you act all calm like that?” Lori demanded. “Were in jail!” Amy didn’t answer her friends question. Or acknowledge that her friend was raising her voice to her. Just as Lori was about to say something else they heard the sounds of a door banging and two police officers stepped in front of the jail cell.
“Chief went home.” Said one of the officers, a short man with blond hair. “He told us to teach you girls a lesson and than send you on your way.”
“A lesson?” Amy said, her eyes opened. She glanced towards the officers who were once grinning at the thought of teaching the two girls a lesson, but when their eyes met hers those grins vanished. “Well let’s go.” Said the man, opening the jail cell doors.
Lori glanced down at her feet as Amy stood. Wrapping her arms around Lori, Amy guided the girl out of the cell. “It’ll be alright.” Amy whispered into Lori’s ear. The officers led the girls into an interrogation room where four other officers waited. Two chairs were sitting next to one another in front of the officers, and so were two footstools that sat lower than the chairs.
“Have a seat ladies.” Said a female officer, pointing towards the chairs. The girls obeyed. Amy sat and as soon as she did two officers bounder her arms to the arms of the chairs with rope, and than told her to place her feet on the stool. Amy obeyed and rope was wrapped around them and the footstool. Lori was bound as well.
“Alright. We need four officers who have experience in tickling.” The blond officer said. The man who entered the interrogation room with the blond headed officer, the woman, and two other officers raised their hands.
“My mother.” Said the officer, standing beside the blond headed officer. “I used to tickle her hoping she’d stop smoking. It didn’t work, but she has a fear of tickling.” The officer said.
“My girl friend.” Said a black headed officer. “I tickle her all the time.”
“My friends.” Said a bald headed officer. “Nothing special, but I can be merciless.”
“My sister.” Said the female officer. “I used to hogtie her and tickle her feet until she pissed her pants, than I’d do it again the next day.”
The blond headed officer nodded and pointed towards the girls. Amy was looking at the officer with cold eyes, she didn’t seem afraid of what was about to happen at all. Lori on the other hand was already giggling at the idea of being tickled. She wiggled in her seat, and kicked her feet as though they were being tickled now. “No not again…” She mumbled shaking her head.
“Twenty minutes each.” The blond said. Without another word he left all four officers alone, he was followed outside by a red headed officer who remained silent the whole time. The black headed officer, and officer who followed the blond in knelt beside Amy’s feet. They undid her laces and pulled off her shoes. The bald headed officer and woman stood where they were snickering at the giggling girl. Lori glanced towards Amy who’s stocking feet were now exposed. “They are going to tickle her.” Lori thought. “Funny way to make her laugh.”
The black headed officer reached for Amy’s feet. His fingers were curved like claws. Amy’s eyes were closed, and just as the officer was about to start his torture Amy’s eyes flashed open and the officer stumbled back. “Crap.” He breathed. The officer that followed the blond in was standing back himself. The woman officer and bald headed one weren’t paying attention to them.
“Let’s get started.” Said the woman, she went to her knees and without undoing the laces, the woman slid Lori’s shoes off her feet and started to tickle. Lori yelped and giggled, her feet kicked, and her toes wiggled as the officer’s fingers ran over them. Lori glanced at her friend, laughing hysterically, but Amy wasn’t being tickled by the officers.
“Foot massage.” Amy ordered, the officers obeyed. They grabbed her feet and instead of tickling like the blond ordered, they rubbed her feet. What power did Amy hold over men? Lori didn’t forget about her own feet which were being tortured by both officers. Their fingers traced over her stocking feet, the scratched her heels, and dug their fingers between her toes.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Lori laughed, she tried to pull her arms free, but the rope holding them down held fast. No matter how hard she struggled to free herself, her arms just wouldn’t budge. She tried to wiggle her feet away from the tickling fingers of those officers. The male had a difficult time keeping up, while the female officer simply grabbed the back of Lori’s foot and held it in place.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…WHY…ARE YOU DOING THIS?” Lori said, she had a difficult time speaking.
“Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Or take your medicine.” The female officer said. Lori shook her head, she hated that cliché now. The female officer laughed and started to remove Lori’s sock when the male stopped her.
“Let’s give her a break.” The officer said, the female reluctantly agreed. Five minutes had passed since the tickling began, and already Lori was feeing worn out by the torture. The female officer looked at Amy who had her eyes closed, both officers were still rubbing her feet. She wanted to say something, Lori could tell, but something about how calm Amy acted forced the officer to keep her mouth shut.
“Please don’t tickle me anymore! I’m sorry!” Lori cried.
The female officer only shook her head. “Sorry isn’t good enough.” She said. And with that she removed both of Lori’s socks, exposing her bare feet. “Hold her toes.” The female ordered the male officer. The male officer obeyed and grabbed all ten of Lori’s toes in his hands and held them back. The female officer grinned and began to tickle the helpless soles of Lori’s feet.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lori screamed, and wiggled even harder. The chair she sat on moaned as Lori wiggled within it, but it was strong and didn’t break, nor did her binds slip in the least. The female officer glided her nails over the arches of Lori’s feet, and over the bridge of her toes. Lori’s giggles became louder and louder as the minutes ticked by, she thought she was going to die.
The female officer stood quickly and walked towards Lori’s sides, she reached underneath Lori’s arms and started to tickle her pits. Lori yelped loudly and wiggled left and right as hard as the girl could. She tried to slide away from the female officers hands, but nothing she did worked. Nothing at all she ever tried worked. She was helpless. She was at the mercy of these two officers. Lori looked over at Amy who was still receiving a foot massage, though now one of the officers were rubbing her neck. It was unbelievable!
The officer started to tickle Lori’s belly with her fingers, she grabbed her sides, and than started to poke her ribs. Lori’s belly laughs seemed like music to the two officers who were really starting to get into the torture. They tickled her thighs, and than began to tickle her knees. Lori kicked her legs, and wiggled her feet every time one of the officers started to tickle them. She screamed, laughed, begged, and yelped as the seconds slowly ticked by. Tears swelled up on the corners of Lori’s eyes, and her cheeks grew a steady red color, but the officers continued unconcerned of Lori.
“Give me a hand.” The female officer said. The bald headed officer stood and watched as the female officer untied Lori’s left hand. “Hold it.” She ordered. The bald headed officer obeyed and held Lori’s hand over her head. The female officer smiled.
“Ready?” She asked.
“No stop!” Lori begged.
The officer started to tickle. Lori screamed as she thrashed wildly in the chair. She tried to pull her arm away from the bald headed officer, but he was too strong for her. The female officer slowly raked her nails over the sensitive hollows of Lori’s pits. Lori couldn’t take much more of this, her mind felt like it was on fire. The officer poked at Lori’s pits with her fingers, and than teasingly wiggled them inches from Lori’s hyper sensitive armpit.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lori laughed, and squirmed in her seat as the fingers got closer and closer. Once they finally touched Lori jumped and nearly threw the bald headed officer. He only laughed and got a better grip on Lori’s arm.
“God she’s ticklish.” The female officer commented.
“They like it. That’s why they laugh.” The bald headed officer said. He looked over to where Amy was sitting and saw she was practically getting a spa treatment. “Excuse me officers…” The bald headed officer began. Amy’s eyes flashed opened and focused on the bald headed officer, the officer glanced away. “Carry on.” He said, in an uncertain voice.
“OH STOP!” Lori laughed. Tears drained down her cheeks, but the female officer only continued tickling. She wanted Lori to learn a lesson, that breaking an entry was wrong, and so was stealing. She had to admit to herself though that tickling this girl was fun. Her fingers danced over the exposed armpit.
Lori’s sides started to hurt, and she was sobbing now. The idea that this torture could last forever was starting to scare Lori. The officer had moved back to Lori’s feet and with one hand held back the toes on Lori’s left foot, and with the other she tortured her heels and ran a single finger down the middles. Lori’s started to cry. “Why won’t you stop?” She sobbed. The officer didn’t answer, her fingers were stilling tickling her foot when they heard a tiny dinging sound.
“Time’s up.” The female officer said, releasing Lori‘s foot. They stopped and Lori was untied, as was Amy. Lori was slipping on her socks just as the redheaded officer entered the room. He stood over Amy and Lori and looked at both of them. He was surprised to see Amy looked just as she had earlier, while Lori was wet with tears and sweat.
“Learned your lesson?” The officer asked.
“Yes.” Lori cried. Amy remained silent.
“You two can go than.” Said the red headed officer. The girls pulled on their shoes and stepped outside. The sun was high in the sky, and it was a very sunny day.
“Are you alright?” Amy asked.
“Fine.” Lori said. They found their car sitting in the police stations parking lot. The tire they had taken was still there. “At least they didn’t take it.” Lori said. She opened the drivers side door and was about to step inside when Amy touched her hand.
“Do you want me to drive?” She asked.
Lori looked into Amy’s eyes, they were just as cold as ever. “No. I’m fine.” Lori said, Amy nodded and the two girls entered the car. Starting the engine Lori pulled off onto the highway and continued down the road. Several hours passed before the girls found another hotel to spend the night in.
Later that night Lori and Amy laid in bed next to each other. Amy was rolled over to the right side on her back, while Lori was lying on the left side. Her hands were placed comfortably behind her head.
“What a vacation.” Lori said.
“You seem to be having a good time.” Amy said. “Laughing as much as you do.” Lori leaned over Amy hoping to see some sort of smile, but her face was straight. “What are you looking at?” Amy asked.
“Nothing.” Lori said, laying on Amy’s back, she wrapped her arms around the girl and breathed deeply. “Can I ask you a personal question?” Lori asked. Amy only nodded. “What happened to you during your life that took away your smile? Your laugh?” Lori asked. Amy closed her eyes and didn’t speak for a long time. Lori started to think that Amy was trying to find that memory, or at least working through some pain, but when her eyes opened again Lori saw that she was wrong.
“I never had them.” Amy said, plainly.
Lori shook her head. “I don’t believe that.” Lori said, she looked down at Amy’s sides. “I bet I can find them.” She said, and reached for Amy’s sides about to tickle her. Suddenly Amy rolled over and was forced Lori down on her back. Lori’s left arm was pinned to her side, whilst her right hand was pinned above her head. The pit was still red from when the officer had tickled it earlier.
“I think I’ll find yours for a while.” Amy said, as she raked her fingers over Lori’s exposed armpit. Lori’s eyes widened in surprise and she started to laugh loudly. “There it is.” Amy said, commenting on Lori’s smile and laugh. Her fingers tickled Lori’s armpit wildly for a few seconds, she than stopped. “You’ve had a hard couple of days.” Amy said. Lori rubbed her armpit, she was still giggling.
“God I hate that.” Lori said.
“Teach you for being so ticklish.” Amy said, rolling back over. Her eyes were closed and a few moments later she was fast asleep. Lori sighed deeply. “Maybe I should just give up.” She thought bitterly, but the sounds of Amy’s gentle breathing caused Lori to disagree with that idea. She wouldn’t give up, before the road trip was over Amy would be smiling and laughing.

CHAPTER FOUR

Lori breathed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair which was blowing in the wind. Amy was driving today and wanted to make it to the beach before the sun went down. Lori sighed deeply and propped her head up with her hand and starred out the window. “What’s wrong?” Amy asked, not taking her eyes off the road. Lori looked at her friend who just seemed so confident about everything. Why was that? How was it that Amy was so strong, and Lori was so weak? This was a question that bothered her for a long time.
“Nothing.” Lori thought. She decided to start thinking of ways to get Amy to laugh. She could always tickle her, but Amy seemed to know that was coming last night, she’d have to be tricky about it. Maybe a few pokes here or there just to see if she was ticklish at all. Lori looked down at Amy’s sides, she liked how they seemed sturdy, Amy never slouched and she had a good posture for it. “Maybe she’s ticklish around her armpits, or her ribs.” Lori thought.
“Hitchhiker.” Amy said, tearing Lori away from her thoughts. Glancing up Lori saw a girl with long black hair walking down the street, her back was to them, and her thumb was out. The girl wore a blue jeans jacket that only surrounded her chest, a black t-shirt was worn under that, and black pants with matching shoes.
“Should we pick her up?” Amy asked.
“Yeah.” Lori said, nodding. She just than put herself in that girls position. What if she was walking down the rode like that and needed a ride? Amy drove a little ways past the girl and pulled off the road. The girl ran towards the car smiling.
“Thanks for stopping.” The girl said.
“Get in.” Amy said, the girl obeyed. Climbing into the backseat the girl was seating badly. Her hair was matted to her forehead, and there was sweat stains in her pits.
“Hate to trouble you, but you wouldn’t happen to have anything to drink would you?” the girl asked. Lori reached for a cooler that was located near her feet and lifted the lid, pulling out a soda she handed it to the girl. “Thanks.” The girl said, pulling the tab and drinking the contents. “My names Kate.” She said.
“Lori.” Lori said. “And this is Amy.” Lori noticed that her friend wasn’t about to make any introductions of her own, so Lori decided to do it for her. The girl nodded at each girl and leaned back in her seat.
“Where are you heading?” Lori asked.
“Anywhere. Just drive.” Kate said, placing her soda on her forehead and closing her eyes. A few moments passed in utter silence. Lori nearly nodded off, and Amy was about to start the radio when Kate leaned forwards and said. “This is a nice car. How old is it?” She asked.
“A year.” Lori said.
“Would you consider selling it?” Kate asked.
Lori giggled and shook her head. “It still has a few years left in it.” She said. Kate nodded.
“What if I took it off your hands for free?” Kate said. Lori furrowed her eyes brows in confusion and looked at Kate, who reached into her pants and pulled out a pistol.
“Oh God!” Lori said, fear rose in her voice.
“Take a right up here.” Kate demanded. Amy saw a dirt road coming and did as Kate ordered, driving down the long dirt road half-an-hour passed when Kate told Amy to pull over. Amy obeyed.
“Now get out.” Kate ordered.
Lori opened the door and started getting out, she notice Amy was still sitting in her seat. Hands were still on the wheel. “Didn’t you hear me?” Kate demanded. “I said get out!”
“I heard you.” Amy said.
Kate shook her head. “Stupid idiot I have a…” Kate didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence. Amy turned suddenly and snatched the pistol out of the girls face. She tossed it out of the window.
“Holly hell!” Kate stammered, she never saw someone move so fast before in all her life.
Amy turned to Lori who looked equally surprised. “Grab her.” Amy said. Lori nodded and without thinking jumped out of the car and opened the back door of the car. Amy was already opening the back door on her side and grabbed Kate by the hands, forcing the girl down on her back she pinned her hands over her head. Lori startled Kate’s waist.
“Now what?” Lori asked. Kate struggled with Amy, but Amy was stronger than the girl was.
“Think.” Amy said.
Lori didn’t have to. Grabbing the girls sides she started to tickle.
“You freak!” Kate snapped, but she started to laugh seconds later. Kicking her feet she wildly her laughter sounded like music to Lori’s ears.
“She likes it.” Amy commented.
Lori agreed as her fingers slipped into Kate’s pits. She tickled Kate like crazy, and Kate’s laughs were steady and growing louder as the seconds slowly ticked by. She wiggled every once in a while, and kicked her feet. Sometimes she dug her heels into the seat of the car. Lori was starting to feel better. She was even seeing how the everyone else who had tickled her so far had enjoyed it. Or why they had enjoyed it.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kate laughed. Lori grabbed Kate’s sides and began tickling them like crazy, she wiggled hard in where she laid. “P-PLEASE!” Kate began, but couldn’t finish. Lori wasn’t about to show this girl any mercy. She wanted her to suffer, she wanted to tickle her until there was nothing left. She wanted this girl to call her master.
“Beg me.” Lori said, as she started to tickle her pits again. The girl screamed and shook her head frantically. Her eyes were closed tightly. Lori fingers moved faster and faster as she moved quickly from her pits to her sides, and back again.
Amy watched intently. She was enjoying every second of the torture, and her eyes showed this. Though her face remained as cold, and uncaring as always, her eyes painted a different picture. Her eyes seemed to swallow everything they saw. “PLEASE LET GO… PLEASE!” Kate begged. Amy only shook her head.
“You have to learn.” Lori said. “Now beg me. Not Amy.”
Kate looked down at Lori who was now tickling her pits. “PLEASE STOP…HAHAHAHAHA…STOP PLEASE!” Kate begged, it was hard for her to get her words out.
“Really want me to stop?” Lori asked, holding up her hands.
Kate breathed deeply, she was about to say something when Lori grabbed her sides again and started to tickle. “YES!” Kate begged.
Lori only shook her head. “Should have answered me sooner.” Lori said, and her tickling started all over again. Amy looked up at Lori and saw how determined she was to make this girl suffer for what she had done. Not that she could blame her for it. Amy herself was happy to see this girl squirming around, and begging for mercy. She only wished she was the one doing the tickling.
“I’ll have to tickle her again.” Amy thought, making her mind up.
Tickling Kate for a few more minutes Lori began to see the changes in the girl. She was crying uncontrollably now, and still begging for mercy. Lori wanted to go for the girls feet, but decided against it. Finally she stopped and allowed Kate to crawl out of the back of the car. Sitting on the side of the road Kate looked at Lori with disgust. “What kind of person are you?” She asked.
“Not the kind who steals cars I assure you.” Lori said. “Can you believe this girl? She tries to steal our car, and now she judges me?” Lori said.
“A car thief with standards. Never thought I’d see one before in my life.” Amy said, taking a few steps towards Kate. “Before you go I would like you to remove all your clothes.”
“What?!?” Kate shouted. Lori looked at Amy and started to giggle.
“Take them off now.” Amy ordered.
Kate refused. Amy pounced on the girl and effortlessly removed her shirt. Stepping back Amy threw the shirt in the backseat of the car. “Now the bra.” Amy said. “Or would you like me to do that?” Kate shook her head, and removed the bra. Kicking off her shoes, socks, pants, and panties Kate stood before the two girls naked.
“This is nuts!” She screamed.
“Walk.” Amy ordered, pointing down the road.
Kate reluctantly obeyed. Amy and Lori got back into the car and followed Kate as she slowly walked down the road covering her privates, when they made it back to the highway Amy sped off, but not before Lori tossed the girls clothes out the window. They watched through the side mirrors as Kate quickly gathered her clothes in her arms, and watched as Lori and Amy’s car disappeared over a large hill. Lori laughed loudly and clapped her hands together, Amy didn‘t seem amused though. Lori would have thought her friend was thinking they‘d gone too far, but it was impossible to tell.
“I can’t believe we just did that.” Lori said, settling back in her seat.
“Not bad.” Amy said, dry and cold as ever.
“No wonder you like tickling me so much.” Lori said. Amy didn’t say anything. “Isn’t it true?” Lori asked. Amy looked at her friend who naturally seemed curious.
“I don’t know.” Amy said.
“Confused?” Lori giggled, she poked her friend in the arm. “Come on. You can tell me!” Lori said.
Amy shook her head. “I don’t know. Really.”
Lori folded her hands in her lap. “We had fun there, didn’t we?” Lori asked.
“Yeah.” Amy admitted. “That was fun.”
“Than why don’t you laugh? Or smile?” Lori asked.
Amy sighed very deeply and looked annoyed. She looked from the road to Lori, who was starring down at her hands, and than back to the road. “I’m really tired of you asking me to laugh. Or why I don’t laugh, or smile.” Amy said.
“Sorry. I’m just concerned.” Lori said.
“I don’t need you to be concerned about me.” Amy said, it was still impossible to tell whether or not she was angry at Lori. Her words would have told Lori yes, but her tone seemed so dry that Lori couldn’t help, but feel her friend was bored.
“Ok.“ Lori said, she wanted to change the subject. “Where to next?”

CHAPTER FIVE

The sun was set high over head and was beating down on the heads of the girls as they crossed the sand. Lori held a basket in her hands which was filled with food, and blankets so the girls could sunbathe. Amy held a pack that was slung over her left shoulder, it was filled with a few bottles of water and suntan lotion. Both girls wore two-piece swimsuits that showed off their stomachs, and breasts, but not so much. “Ouch…ouch!” Lori moaned as she crossed the beach, the sand burnt the soles of her feet.
“You should have remembered your flip-flops.” Amy said.
“Tell me something I don’t know.” Lori said, bitterly.
“I thought I was.” Amy said, glancing towards the deep blue ocean. The beach was littered with hundreds of tourists all basking in the sun, or playing in the water. Amy stopped and covered her eyes with her hands and scanned the beach. “Where would you like to set up?” She asked.
“Anywhere. Let’s hurry.” Lori whined.
Amy found a spot away from the tourists and helped Lori set up. Amy laid the blanket on the sand, and set the umbrella up, whilst Lori got the food prepared. Amy sat on the blanket and removed a bottle of water from the basket, gulping down the drink she placed a pair of dark sunglasses over her eyes and laid down with her hands behind her head.
“So Amy?” Lori began. “What do you want to do?”
“Sleep.” Amy said.
“We can do that anytime!” Lori said, surprised by Amy’s answer. “Let’s go swimming, or play some volleyball.”
Amy shook her head. “I don’t do that.”
“Come on!” Lori said, grabbing Amy by the sides. She shook her friend vigorously.
“Knock it off!” Amy said, sitting up. She looked at Lori who looked sort of like a wounded puppy, sighing deeply Amy said. “How about I bury you in the sand?” She offered. Lori thought about this for a moment. It wasn’t as great as going swimming, but it was something.
“Ok.” Lori said. Amy got up and walked away without saying a word. “Ok…” Lori repeated. Amy glanced around the umbrella and saw Amy heading back carrying a bucket in her hands. “Where did you get that?” Lori asked.
“I bought it.” Amy said.
Lori nodded. Amy went to her knees and started to dig a large hole with the bucket. She worked in silence until the hole was big enough for someone to fit inside. Lori watched as Amy worked, her friend wiped sweat off her brow when she was finished. Looking at her friend Amy said. “Get in.” And Lori obeyed. It was cool inside the hole, and was still cool when Amy piled the sand on top of Lori’s body. When Amy was done she sat back and looked at Lori behind her dark sunglasses. “Comfortable?” Amy asked.
Lori didn’t answer Amy’s question. She was too concerned about other things. She and her friend only had about a week left before they had to head back. Lori would be going off to college, leaving her mother and Amy behind. It defiantly wasn’t a good thing. She was starting to wonder if college was the thing for her, maybe this wasn’t a good idea. Lori forced the idea out of her mind. Going to college was her dream. Maybe it was time she forgot about making Amy laugh, or smile, or anything. Maybe it was a lost cause. Lori decided she was going to give up.
Amy laid down on the blanket near Lori’s head, her head rested on her arms. “You doing ok?” She asked. Lori nearly gasped. For a moment there Amy’s voice had softened. It was like Amy had read Lori’s thoughts. It was the first time Lori had ignored Amy.
“I’m fine.” Lori said. Leaning her head back Lori listened to the sounds of other tourists as they laughed loudly, and shouted to one another. The sounds of people splashing in the sea, and throwing tennis balls to barking dogs. Lori wanted to take a nap now, but it was too noisy to do that. The day wore on and Lori finally dug herself out of the hole. Amy followed her friend to the car where they left the beach.

CHAPTER SIX

The girl’s road trip continued, but there wasn’t something different now. Lori and Amy were quiet, sometimes they went for days without speaking to each other. Amy rented them another hotel and she sat on the edge of one of the beds. She was wearing only a bra and a pair of panties. She was barefoot and starring down at her feet. She had been thinking a lot lately about that night Lori asked her why she never smiled, or laughed. Things happened in her life she could never tell anyone, but perhaps the reason she never smiled was that she never saw a reason to. She wanted that to change.
Lori entered their room after taking a shower. Her hair was damp, and she was wearing a housecoat. “Bathrooms yours.” She said, she seemed depressed. Amy nodded, but didn’t get up. She wanted to ask Lori if there really was something wrong, but couldn’t find the right words. So instead she crawled under the covers of her bed and fell asleep.
The next morning Amy woke and saw that the curtains had been drawn so no light could enter their room. It was strange because Lori usually opened them each morning. “What’s going on?” Amy asked, she tried to sit up, but was forced back on the bed. Looking up at her hands she saw that they had been tied tightly above her head, her feet too were tied to the foot of the bed. Amy saw Lori sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked rather pleased with herself.
“Morning.” Lori said, smiling up at Amy.
“Untie me.” Amy said, her voice was cold and commanding.
Lori shook her head. “No.” She said.
Amy grew angry. “Untie me now!” She ordered.
Lori only shook her head. “I don’t want to.” She said, moments later. Lori stood and walked to Amy’s side she starred down at her friend who didn’t show any signs of anger, her voice was calm and uncaring as usual. She seemed inhuman to her. Lori crossed her arms in front of her chest. “You’re a cold person.” Lori said.
“It gets me through the day.” Amy said.
“I don’t care what gets you through the day anymore. I’ve had a hell of a time this road trip. This was supposed to be fun for both of us, but it’s not. It’s all about you.” Lori said.
“What do you mean by that?” Amy asked, confused.
“I only came because I wanted to get you happy. You seemed so sad, so depressed all the time. I wanted to see you smile, laugh, cry, anything!” Lori said, tossing her hands in the air. “I’m tired of trying the hard way, I’m going to do this the easy way.”
“How?” Amy asked, but she knew the answer to the that. Lori climbed onto Amy’s waist and placed her fingers in the soft hollows of Amy’s pits.
“I’m going to tickle you.” Lori laughed. Amy squirmed in the bed, she pulled on the rope that bound her hands above her head, she kicked her bare feet. She did everything she could to escape this torture, but Lori had bound Amy’s body tightly to the bed. There was no way she could escape. Lori slowly began to move her fingers, and instantly a smile appeared on Amy’s face. Lori stopped her torture at once. The smile looked foreign, but it was there and it was beautiful. “Was that so hard?” Lori asked.
“No.” Amy admitted.
“Of course I’m still going to tickle you.”
“Why?” Amy asked.
“Remember the day before we left?” Lori asked.
Amy was about to say something when she stopped. Her smile remained. “Fine.” She said, annoyed. Lori nodded.
“Thank you.” Lori said, and she started up her torture. “This is going to be fun.” Lori admitted to herself. Amy wiggled in the bed, her eyes were closed tightly, and her laughter was small at first, but soon turned into full belly laughs. Lori’s fingers danced in Amy’s pits for the longest time. She slowly raked her fingers over the soft hollows, and than poked her ribs, and than tickled her sides relentlessly.
“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LORI STOP! LORI!” Amy screamed between laughs. Lori ignored her friends pleas for mercy. She remembered how Amy had tickled her feet without showing any mercy.
Lori’s fingers found Amy’s pits once again and tickled the middles with her index fingers. Poking her belly. The muscles in Amy’s belly tightened and steadily grew red in color. Her cheeks were plush. “YOUR…GOOD…AT…THIS!” Amy laughed.
“I learned from the best.” Lori said. Lori continued to tickle Amy’s pits until tears ran down her cheeks. She was on the brink of crying when Lori stopped. Breathing deeply Amy said.
“Thank you.” Amy breathed. Lori grinned and ran a finger over her friends pits again. Amy yelped, and laughed in annoyance. “Stop.” She said, plainly. She could no longer retain her dry demeanor. She was too giddy.
“Don’t thank me yet.” Lori said, and started her torture up again. As she started to tickle Amy again she couldn’t help, but wonder when she would have Amy in her clutches again, tickling her until she begged for mercy and cried like a baby. Amy finally stopped her torture hours later and allowed Amy to catch her breath. “Having fun?” Lori asked, lying beside her still bound friend.
“Time of my life.” Amy breathed.
“Good.” Lori laughed.
“I can’t wait until next summer.” Amy said. Lori agreed.

-THE END-

i am surprised no one has replied to this yet. this was a very good story! for a second there, i thought Amy had some kind of secret power or something. but, she seems human after all. i liked the character Lori. she suffered pretty good and i enjoyed reading about her. this story had an excellent plot and a good flow to it. man, i hope you keep writing because this was good.

i also loved this story..shades of Thelma and Louise in ways..like Primetime i thought Amy wasn't exactly human, or at least had suffered some deep tragedy.. and poor Lori, always getting tickled..but how did Amy control those men? What affect does she have on certain people like that? And why didn't it work when she ordered Lori to untie her? fantastic job...nice plot and the descriptions were amazing..

isabeau said:
i also loved this story..shades of Thelma and Louise in ways..like Primetime i thought Amy wasn't exactly human, or at least had suffered some deep tragedy.. and poor Lori, always getting tickled..but how did Amy control those men? What affect does she have on certain people like that? And why didn't it work when she ordered Lori to untie her? fantastic job...nice plot and the descriptions were amazing..

Well first of all let me thank you all for replying. It means a lot to me. Anyways Amy is a human, but she never really controlled anyone. You see most of the time when she was in contact with men she was cool, calm, and very cold. That made these people nervous (and also I thought the foot massage thing would have been a nice touch.) And secondly Lori was kind of used to it. She did get closer to Amy than most would have, she dealt with Amy for years, and kind of knew how she worked.

Well again thanks for replying. If you have any more questions than please post here.

Thank you!

I liked this story. Good desriptions of the tickling, good character development. :D

I really really liked that story. In fact, it instantly became one of my favorite. I would appreciate very much a second part.

Thanks for the replies I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was at a family reunion.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back