• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Country Calling, Far Pacific Welcome, And, Betrayal Unfounded

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year, going four and five on the trip. They won two of three games in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from California.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he made love to Naomi, relieved to be back with his bride for ten days. He woke up on Monday in a very calm way, happy again to be playing in front of thousands of people who would be cheering his name that night. When Mitch got to the ballpark that night, he saw something that made his blood run cold. Spencer was sitting in the clubhouse, in front of the players lockers. "What the fuck are you doing here, you idiot? This clubhouse is for Good Guy personnel only!" Mitch demanded. Spencer calmly looked at Mitch with a smirk. "I am personnel, Alan hired me back this morning, and, as much as you hate my guts, he said I can stay as long as I do my job, no matter what I say, you just have to ignore me!" Spencer said, an arrogant smile on his face. Mitch stormed out of the clubhouse, and went to Alan's office. "Is it true? Did you really hire that son of a bitch back!?" Mitch said in disbelief. "Mitch, we have been getting along okay lately. Yes, I did. I can't find too many gophers for 10 bucks an hour to do what he does. He's reliable, and he shows up on time. I know you dont like him, but sometimes you have to co exist with people you dont like for the greater good. Look at you and me for many years" Alan said. "Alan, we have had our moments to be sure, but we are getting along better lately. This man taunts me all the time. I hope I dont do what I did before and hit him again" Mitch said. "Dont do that. I will talk to him if he gets too out of hand. Just ignore him. He means nothing. He's just a gopher, and a driver. Fuck him. He doesnt count." Alan said.
That night, when the Good Guys took the field against the Giants, Spencer was in the dugout with the team, keeping the water and Gatorade bottles filled. Mitch struck out twice that night, and both times, when the right fielder went back to the dugout, Spencer began taunting him:" My job is more secure than yours, Mitch, you could be traded" Spencer needled. On two occasions, when Mitch was standing in right field, during change of innings, he opened the bullpen door to talk to Naomi:" Nai, I hate him. I am afraid I am going to fucking hit him again. All he does is wish me to lose my job, and lose you. I am not God, but I swear, I wish the bastard would keel over, so he would be out of my life!" Mitch lamented. "Sweetie, just forget him. The members of this team love you, I love you, your fans love you, and your manager, even Alan is liking you better. Fuck what some stupid retarded gopher thinks. Let him talk. You are the big man, and he is the piece of shit" Naomi said reassuredly. Mitch was the big man later that night, when, in a 3-3 tie, after Kate Hudson had pitched eight solid innings, he hit a three run homer, to win the game, 6-4. In the clubhouse after, Spencer started his taunts. "You could well be the goat tomorrow. Dont let it get to your head, Mitch" He said with a cackle. "Spencer, I am going to be the bigger man, and ignore you. You are a gopher, a piece of shit under my feet, and not because you have a low level job. I respect people of all jobs. It is because you are a moron, and a nasty person, so just go fuck yourself, whatever you say, doesnt matter to me" Mitch said, as he headed for the shower. The next night, Gil Bellows pitched into the eighth inning, before leaving tied, 1-1. Duff came in for the ninth, in a tie game, and served up a solo homer, to give the Good Guys the loss, 2-1. The clubhouse was very quiet, and when Alan came in to give the team a pep talk, and Spencer started needling them, Alan flew into a rage:"Shut the fuck up already, you piece of garbage. We lost a very tough game tonight. One more comment from you, and I will send you to my horse farm, to shovel shit all day, you moronic loser!" Alan ranted. The team got back to winning the next night. Charlize Theron was on the mound, and she pitched very well. The Good Guys scored eight runs in the eighth, erasing a 3-0 deficit, to win going away, 8-3.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch was thrilled to spend it relaxing in bed, and with his friends and family, away from baseball, and Spencer.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell got the series off to a good start. She fired eight shutout innings, and hit a double, to come away with credit for a 3-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took it on the chin on Saturday night, giving up six runs in the first, and leaving to a chorus of boos. The Good Guys almost rallied, before falling, 6-5. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout of over 50,000. Kate was razor sharp that day, fanning fifteen Padres, in eight innings. In the eighth, she trailed 1-0, before Mitch came up with two men on, and blasted a three run homer into the left field bullpen, thrilling the sellout crowd, and giving the Good Guys a 3-1 lead that Duff perserved for the win.
The Dodgers invaded Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's last series, before the team went to the West Coast. Gil Bellows allowed only three runs in seven innings on Monday night, but the team scored none, losing the game by a 4-0 score. Charlize took her turn on Tuesday night. Once again, the Good Guys trailed, 3-1 into the eighth, before they finally erupted for four runs in the eighth, to come away with an exciting 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, clear Wednesday, before the team would go to the West Coast for the first time that year. Neve pitched very well, allowing only two runs in eight innings. In the eighth, the Good Guys again trailed, before hitting three solo home runs in succession, to give themselves a 4-2 lead that they didnt give up, in a 4-2 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Other than the Spencer problem, which would apparently be ongoing, baseball was going well, and Mitch's relationship with Naomi was cruising along, with few if any problems, and frequent sex. Mitch could not have everything to perfection, and needed to accept that the Spencer problem was not within his control.
In the meantime, after the loss to the Padres on Saturday night, the team held their weekly tickle party. The featured lee would be a tall, thin girl named Sabrina, who was the snob of the accounting department. Leighann thought she was better than everyone else, and especially did not like Mitch, nor did he like her. What better way to torture a lee than one whom did not like the ler. Leigh Ann was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. In an interesting twist, as Sabrina claimed she was not too ticklish on her feet, the team decided to start from her feet, and work up, as she said her upper body was her worst spot. Mitch started at her bare soles, and all Sabrina did was to flex her toes some, and giggle a bit:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THATS A LITTLE TICKLISH! Moving up, third baseman Michael tickled Sabrina on her lower and upper legs, and behind her knees, and in her inner and outer thighs, as her legs bucked a bit, and more laughter came from her:HEHAHHEHEHEAHAHEHASHEHHAHAHEHAHA! NO! Working up, Going up, second baseman Russell tickled Sabrina on her hips, and sides, and her belly, as the laughter began from her in earnest at that point:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! MY BELLY AND SIDES ARE TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Sabrina on her underarms, ribs, and upper sides with fingers, as she began to buck like a bull at her restraints. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Left Fielder Dawson got Sabrina's neck with his fingers, and she went beserk, moving her neck from side to side, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! THE NECK IS TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally the tickle ended, and Sabrina was untied.
That night, with having had a lee who was not too ticklish on her feet, the members of the team could not resist taunting Mitch about it, and not being the center of attention. So, when he got home, he attacked his own very ticklish lee, who DID have very ticklish feet, and made her pay.
The next night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. Baseball and relations were going well, as was tickling. Mitch was going to have to learn to deal with Spencer, as it looked like he would be around for a while. Would things get any better with Mitch and Spencer, or would they continue to go downhill? Those answers to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

So Spencer returns even against all the adversity...interesting plot twist. But at least Alan seems to be handling himself in a continuing good way. Another great story, I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thanks for the praise. Sorry about the slight mess up in the story. I couldnt decide whether I wanted the lee to be named Leighann or Sabrina, and kept changing it, and ended up with both names! LOL! I've not done that before, and next time I promise I'll be more careful.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back