• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 18

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is it. the long awaited resumption of the Nerd series. i know some of you have a waited an eternity to read about the adventures of Esmerelda and her other co-stars. thanks for your patience and i hope this story meets up with your high expectations. enjoy the chapter and of course, feedback is always welcomed.

Esmerelda sat in her room, trying to concentrate on her chemistry notes. She had a midterm coming up and knew she had to concentrate. concentration has been difficult for her over the past few weeks as her mind was riddled with stress, fear and very vivid memories. Esmerelda looked up from her notebook and gazed at the wall. she began to remember the events of this semester. her life was in turmoil all because of one particular individual and her cohorts. Esmerelda wondered how did she ever get involved in Karina's life. ever since she first met Karina, that fateful day when she ran into Karina in the science building and spilled root beer on Karina's blouse, Esmerelda has been tortured and humiliated on many occassions. Karina discovered a weakness on Esmerelda and exploited it every chance she got. she tickled tortured Esmerelda's body from her head to her tiny toes. Esmerelda shuddered when she remembered Karina even playing with her most private parts, her breasts and her vagina. until Karina, Esmerelda never experienced an orgasm. now, she felt orgasms many times and Esmerelda shook her head. she never asked Karina to give her an orgasm and she hated being tormented, but she began to love the orgasmic feeling. her body went to cloud 10 whenever she was brought to climax. Esmerelda didnt know what to feel. she knew that she shouldnt have to go through that kind of erotic humiliation, but another part of her liked it a whole lot.

Esmerelda's own humiliation wasnt even the entire story. Karina had tormented some of her friends as well. her friend Leslie, who was expelled from school, also felt the ticklish wrath of Karina. even a new friend of hers, Kim from her class, also went through the erotic tickling torment, as Esmerelda was forced to watch that torment on videotape that was designed for her. Esmerelda did smile a little as she remembered that Karina, as well as her evil gang, also went through the torture. but it was a vicious cycle and Esmerelda was usually on the losing end. a tear formed in her eye again when she remembered when Karina suckered her into becoming a friend, only to turn on her in front of an entire sorority and humiliated her by tickling her and forcing her to cum in front of the sorority. but the part that really hurt was when Karina looked her square in the eyes and told her that she hated her. that statement broke Esmerelda's heart as she couldnt believe someone could be so mean to her and was actually trying to break her will to live and become some kind of slave. Esmerelda let a tear fall as she recalled that Karina said she owns her feet, her pussy and her mind. more tears began to fall as she thought about her ordeal.

"why me? why *sob* is she doing this to me?....i never did *sob* did anything to her...." Esmerelda asked herself as the tears flowed freely. "why does she want to hurt me?..."

the phone rang and Esmerelda's head turned sharply towards the phone. she began to wipe the tears from her eyes and reached over to the phone. she picked it up and held it to her ear, her eyes reddened by her crying. "h-hello?" Esmerelda answered. "oh hi.....nothing, just studying. tonight? that's right, we do need to get the experiment done. okay, i'll be there in 20 minutes. bye..." Esmerelda hung up the phone. it was her lab partner Miko, and she had to get a particular chemistry experiment done for another class. Esmerelda looked in a mirror and tried her best to fix her eyes. she didnt want anyone to know her pain. she grabbed her backpack and left her room.

Esmerelda made it to her laboratory and saw her friend Miko. Miko was a cute Asian girl, who stood about 4'11' tall and probably weighed 100 pounds, and that was probably a stretch. she had long black hair that made it to her waist and she was wearing her lab coat and on her feet, she wore a pair of Nike sneakers. Miko saw Esmerelda and waved. Esmerelda walked over to her and a smile formed on her face. Miko was always smiling and full of energy. she was also very intelligient and she and Esmerelda made the best team in the class. Esmerelda sat her backpack down and greeted Miko.

"Hey Miko, what's happening?" Esmerelda asked.

"not much. just want to get this experiment resolved. what about you? is everything okay? your eyes look red." Miko asked with concern.

"it's nothing, i'm just tired." Esmerelda lied.

"oh, okay. smile! do something! after all, we ARE in a chemistry lab right? this placed is filled with fun! smile!" Miko said, then she reached forward and poked Esmerelda in the ribs.

"hee hee, dont!" Esmerelda giggled playfully as she tried to stop Miko's fingers. "i'm ticklish!"

"i see! you're so cute Esmerelda! c'mon, let's get to work." Miko told her.

Over the next few hours, Esmerelda and Miko worked on their experiment and after a few attempts, their experiment finally worked. both girls were excited as they completed an experiment they had been working on for days. Miko then raised her hands in the air and looked at Esmerelda.

"HI FIVE!!!" Miko screamed.

Esmerelda laughed and completed the "hi five" with Miko. they then began to wrap up their work station and when they finished, they packed up their things and left the lab. they got outside the building and Miko looked up at the stars.

"wow! what a pretty night! the stars are out and i think i can see every one of them!" Miko said.

"yeah, it does look nice out tonight." Esmerelda replied.

"well, got to get home. tomorrow is going to be another busy day and i still have to do a term paper. sometimes i think professors think that we have no other classes but their own. why? why do they torment us Esmerelda? WHY?!! TELL ME!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!" Miko screamed playfully.

"you're so silly.....but i agree. we do have a lot of work to do.." Esmerelda smiled.

"well have a good night Esmerelda! i will see you in class tomorrow! and, if i dont see you smiling tomorrow, i am going to pin you down and......TICKLE you until you cant take it anymore!!!!!" Miko laughed as she wiggled her fingers towards Esmerelda.

"hey!! you are so silly!" Esmerelda smiled.

"here comes the tickle monster!!!" Miko laughed as she tried to tickle Esmerelda's ribs

"stop it Miko! i'm really ticklish!" Esmerelda giggled.

"i can tell!!! wow, i bet i could get any information i want out of you! anyway, i will see you tomorrow okay?" Miko told her.

"yeah, i will see you tomorrow. have a good night!" Esmerelda replied. she watched Miko walk away and smiled. she knew Miko was being playful about the tickling, but the thought of getting tickled again only brought her memories of Karina's torment. Esmerelda tried not to think about it and walked back home.

Esmerelda laid in her bed and was sound asleep. her emotions made her very tired and she needed the rest. Esmerelda then heard her phone ring and she began to stir. her droopy eyes looked at her alarm clock and it read 2 am. her hand groggily reached for the phone and picked it up. Esmerelda wondered who in the world was calling her this early in the morning. her first class was at 8am. she pulled the phone next to her lips and answered. "hello...." she mumbled groggily.

"ESMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLDA!!!!" a voice sang.

Esmerelda's eyes popped wide open as she recognized the voice. her heart began to race as that voice was that of Karina's.

"ESMERELDA!!! ANSWER ME NERD!" Karina screamed.

"w-what do you want?" Esmerelda's voice shook.

"good! i hope that i woke you up! Nerds are not supposed to sleep! anyway, get that dumpy body out of bed and meet me in the women's athletic training room in 15 minutes. if you are not there, i will personally find you and torment you in ways you never thought possible. this is not an option nerd, this is a COMMAND! dont test me......" Karina threatened.

"i'm not even dressed...." Esmerelda whined.

"like i never seen you naked before. GET OVER THERE NOW!!!!" Karina shouted, then hung up the phone.

Esmerelda's eyes were wide open. she knew Karina meant business and knew she had no choice. as she fumbled to put her clothes on, her mind began to race. what was Karina up to? why did she have to see her this late at night? Esmerelda knew she had to go because if Karina planned a trap to torment her there, if she avoided it, Karina was going to trap her somewhere else. Esmerelda began to tear up again as she realized that there was nothing she could do. she tied her shoes and left her room. she knew that something not pleasant was going to happen and she began to cry again.

Esmerelda made it to the athletic complex and noticed the door to the women's training room was open. Esmerelda tried wiping away any tears she had and was resigned to her fate. she began to mentally prepare herself for whatever Karina had in mind. she walked through the door and she held her head down, almost like a beaten dog.

"ESMERELDA!!!!! so wonderful of you to join us!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda lifted her head and saw Karina standing in front of her. her eyes went around the room and she saw Karina's "clan" that consisted of Tanya, Vanessa, Olivia and Sasha. each of them also had their opportunities to torment her. she noticed they were all smiling at her like vultures awaiting their prey.

"look everyone! our little supernerd here looks like she has been crying!" Karina laughed. "what's wrong nerd? why are you so sad?"

"what do you want Karina?" Esmerelda mumbled.

"LOOK AT ME!!!" Karina shouted. when she saw Esmerelda's reddened eyes look at her, a smile formed on her face. she loved the power she had over Esmerelda. she enjoyed every moment of watching Esmerelda's will crumble. "wipe your eyes nerd!"

Esmerelda wiped her eyes and gazed at Karina again. she was once again, face to face with the most evil woman on Earth and knew tonight was not going to be any fun. "yes Karina?"

"first of all, you still look pathetic as ever! Esmerelda, you have to be the ugliest nerd i have ever seen! if it wasnt for my lips making you cum your brains out, you would never know what it's like. you really should thank me. thank me nerd!!!" Karina demanded.

Esmerelda let a tear fall. she was outnumbered 5 to 1 and she wanted this to end quickly. "thank you....."

"That's better. but, i will say that your body is very sweet. in fact, it has been a while since i tasted your sweet pussy. i bet you are wondering why we brought you here, huh nerd?" Karina smiled.

Esmerelda knew her fate was coming. her head dropped and she tried to hold back the tears. she knew she was going to be the playtoy of Karina tonight and her vicious cycle of torment was going to begin. "no....." she mumbled.

"WILL YOU LOOK AT ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" Karina screamed. when Esmerelda's eyes met hers, she smiled again. "you still need to learn Esmerelda. what did i tell you about having friends? us 5 women are the ONLY friends you should have! you have been a BAD NERD! i heard about you smiling earlier tonight. you were actually having a pleasant conversation with someone tonight!"

Esmerelda's eyes shot open. she must have been speaking about Miko! "huh?"

"dont play dumb with me Esmerelda! you were having a conversation and being happy. that's not what i want to hear or see..." Karina told her.

"you were spying on me?" Esmerelda asked.

"Esmerelda, i will know EVERYTHING you do. you would be amazed how many people i know. you will not be able to take a shit without me knowing about it. i told you that you are my property and i always watch what belongs to me....." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda couldnt believe her ears. Karina was truly trying to destroy her life. "what are you going to do to me?"

"Ah, yes, punishment. well nerd, you remember what happened to Kim dont you?" Karina asked. when she saw Esmerelda's eyes pop open, she had her right where she wanted her. "well, i have taken the liberties and decided to teach that Miko chick a lesson she will never forget!"

"what did you do to Miko?!" Esmerelda shouted.

"behold nerd....." Karina then nodded to Sasha who then pulled a sheet off of a massage table.

on the table, Miko was strapped down on the table. her wrists were above her head and her ankles were strapped down with leather cuffs. on her head, Miko's eyes were covered with a blindfold, her ears were covered with headphones and a bright red ballgag filled her mouth. Miko realized the cover was removed and began to squirm. Esmerelda watched Miko on the table and couldnt believe her eyes.

"you kidnapped Miko?!!! why?!!!" Esmerelda asked.

"because, she's your friend. anyone that associates with you will learn a brutal lesson. the good thing is, she has no idea who kidnapped her. she cant see, hear or even beg. i think she needs to learn a ticklish lesson of talking to Karina's nerd...." Karina smiled.

"you cant do that!!! she's innocent! i barely know her!! you cant do this to her!! leave her alone!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

"first of all, SHUT UP! second of all, she is going to get tickled beyond her wildest dreams. and third, i am NOT going to tickle her..." Karina smiled.

"you're not?" Esmerelda asked.

"no, but YOU are....." Karina laughed.

"me? i'm not going to tickle her!"

Karina put her face into Esmerelda's. "oh YES you are!!! if you dont, then i will have to torment YOU and still tickle her anyway! either way, Miko will get it. now, do you want to join her? plus, remembered how she wanted to tickle you? now is your chance to get her back...." Karina threatened.

Esmerelda didnt know what to say. she has experienced many ticklings from Karina and has even watched Karina torment others. but now Karina was going to make her torture her own friend! Esmerelda looked over at Miko and she felt terrible. Miko was an innocent victim and now because of her association with her, Miko was going to be tormented. she didnt know Miko that well, they were just classroom friends. Esmerelda's mind raced with shame. she knew that Miko was going to suffer, but if she didnt do what Karina asked, she was going to get tormented as well.

"well NERD, get going! we dont have all night...." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda walked over towards Miko's trapped body and looked at her friend. Miko wore a pink t-shirt that had a "happy face" on it, white shorts and she still had her Nike's on with ankle socks. Esmerelda didnt even know where to begin.

"Hey nerd, if you dont do a good job, then i will torment you to show you how it's done. so, make this good or there will be hell to pay. tickle her ribs first!"

Esmerelda shook her head and knew she had to do this. she poked Miko's ribs and Miko squirmed. Esmerelda poked the ribs again and she heard a muffled giggle.

"Esmerelda, remove her ballgag. i want to hear her beg....." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda did what she was told and removed the gag. Miko immediately began to beg for mercy.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!! LET ME GO!!! PLEASE!!!!" Miko screamed.

Esmerelda felt bad for her. with great reluctancy, she resumed her rib poking. Miko's body began to squirm and when Esmerelda poked the space in between her ribs, a squeal came out.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! DONT TICKLE ME!!! PLEASE DONT!!" Miko begged.

Esmerelda then plunged her fingers in Miko's ribs and Miko went insane. her ribs were very sensitive and with her eyes blindfolded and her ears covered, her other senses were on high alert and made her body even more sensitive to touch. Esmerelda's fingers probed over her ribcage and Miko went nuts. more horrific laughter poured from her lips and her body thrashed about. Esmerelda dug even harder into the ribs and Miko went nuts. her laughter filled the room as Esmerelda continued to tickle the ribs. Esmerelda was amazed on how ticklish Miko was. she remembered that Miko wanted to tickle her, but yet she was so sensitive. Esmerelda's mind began to race as she was now getting into the tickling. seeing Miko's smile and hearing her laughter made her want to tickle more. her fingers probed, squeezed, massaged and tormented the ribs and Miko went ballistic. Esmerelda had this tiny girl under her power and a smile formed on her face. then, the smile went away when she heard Karina's voice.

"cut off her shirt and tickle her armpits...." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda looked at Karina with pleading eyes, but it was no use. she saw Olivia handing her some scissors and she knew what she had to do. she then began to cut the shirt off and when she sliced the shirt up through the middle, she peeled the shirt off, exposing Miko's bra.

"please...no more tickling....please stop....i beg you..." Miko whimpered.

Esmerelda's heart sank as her fingers went to the smooth, hairless armpits and lightly stroked them. Miko's body tensed up and when Esmerelda lightly scrabbled her fingers across the smooth surface, Miko exploded in delirious laughter. Esmerelda was amazed that this much noise could come out of such a small body. her fingers then began to dig into Miko's armpits and she was still amazed on how soft the skin was. she looked at Miko's lips stretched wide open and hearing the laughter come out like a fine wine. Esmerelda felt Miko's body squirming in pure agony and her tickling continued.

"use your tongue on her armpits...." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda lowered her head and then licked Miko's armpit, which only sent the Asian girl into hysteria. Esmerelda's tongued glid over the smooth surface and a rush of electricity shot through Esmerelda's own body. hearing Miko laugh and feeling the soft skin on her tongue made her get into it. while she licked one armpit with her tongue, her fingers scrabbled wildly with the other armpit. Miko then went into silent laughter as the sensation of taste buds on her armpit drove her insane. she could only hope the torment ended. she didnt know why this was happening to her, but she hoped that it would stop soon.

"tickle her tummy Esmerelda...." Karina told her.

Esmerelda's tongue licked the armpit one more time, then she headed towards Miko's stomach. she saw Miko panting heavily as the tickling was wearing her down. Esmerelda gazed at Miko's tiny body and looked at her bra. Esmerelda saw Miko's nipples erect and poking through the bra. could Miko actually be getting turned on by this torment? Esmerelda recalled her own feelings when being tickled and knew it was possible. she made it to Miko's stomach and noticed that the skin looked very soft. she lightly began to stroke her fingers across the soft skin and Miko began to plead.

"NO!!!! NOT MY TUMMY!!!! NOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAAA!" Miko exploded as she felt fingers tickling her belly.

Esmerelda continued to lightly tickle the stomach and listened to Miko's screams for mercy. Esmerelda dug her fingers deep into the belly and noticed Miko went into hysterical screams. she noticed the cute "innie" belly button and her finger began to probe the navel. Miko screamed as though she was shocked with electricity. ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system and she went nuts as Esmerelda's finger probed her bellybutton. Esmerelda couldnt believe how sensitive she was in her navel and to her surprise, a smile formed on her face. Esmerelda started to laugh a little as she listened to Miko's delirious laughter. an idea came to her head and she then used her tongue to probe, slurp and suck the sensitive navel. this only sent Miko into another stratosphere. she felt tastebuds sliding across her sensitive belly button and it drove her insane. Esmerelda then began to blow a few rasberries on Miko's belly and was rewarded with even more hysterical laughter. she then began to blow rasberries on the ribs and Miko just squealed like a pig. while she blew rasberries, she used her fingers to "lobsterclaw" Miko's sides and Miko went through the roof. Esmerelda continued her tickling and hearing Miko's laughter only made her want to torment her more.

"very good nerd....now i think it is time to explore her tiny feet..." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda snapped back to reality and heard Karina's command. she walked over towards the foot of the table and saw Miko's feet wiggling. she listended to Miko trying to catch her breath.

"why...why are you doing this...." Miko begged.

"Esmerelda, i want you to slowly untie her shoes and remove them. make her suffer just from making her feet bare. do a good job nerd...." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda grabbed the tip of the shoelace with her thumb and index finger and slowly tugged on it. she saw the knot disappear and she saw Miko's foot wiggle.

"not the feet...please..whoever you are...please not the feet...." Miko begged.

Esmerelda continued to unlace the shoe, then she grabbed the heel of the Nike and with a gentle tug, the heel of the shoe popped off the foot, exposing Miko's socked heel. Esmerelda then pulled the shoe off and now Miko's socked foot was exposed. Esmerelda then began to unlace the other shoe and she pulled the shoe off, but let the top part of the heel of the shoe, glide across the sock covered sole, which made Miko giggle. Esmerelda then began to peel the socks off, one in each hand and saw the soft, coffee colored skin of Miko's feet get exposed. the soft rounded heel was exposed, then the arches, then the ball of the foot, then the long toes were exposed. Miko winced as she felt the cool air hit her exposed feet. her long toes began to flex and she knew she was in trouble. Esmerelda looked at the small feet, probably a size 5 and was amazed. Miko's feet looked so soft. she looked back at Karina, and when Karina nodded, Esmerelda lightly raced her fingers up the soles and Miko screamed.

"NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! NOT THE FEET!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!" Miko screamed.

Esmerelda's fingers then rapidly scurried across the tender soles. Miko's feet began to wiggle wildly, so Esmerelda decided to concentrate on one foot at a time. she held back Miko's toes, forcing the sole to become taut, then raked her fingers up and down the sole. Esmerelda knew Miko was in ticklish hell as the screams she was hearing could only be from hell. Esmerelda liked the soft skin and saw her nails sinking into the ticklish foot flesh. she managed to find a particular sensitive spot, right where the ball of the foot and the arch meet in the middle of the foot and concentrated at that point. her finger poked, then scratched and then lightly stroked that spot and Miko's screams were deafining. Esmerelda then began to tickle the tender arch and Miko continued her ticklish laughs. Esmerelda then looked at the long toe stems and decided to run her fingers on the bottoms of the toes. Miko exploded again and when Esmerelda probed between the toes and into the soft webbing that was there, the laughter went silent as Esmerelda hit Miko's sweet spot on her foot.

"Looks like you found her most ticklish spot Esmerelda....good job! now i want you to suck her toes...." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda looked at Karina, then looked at Miko's other foot. she went over to the other foot, wrapped her hands around the sole, then took all five of Miko's long toes and wrapped her lips around them. the laughter from Miko was out of this world as Esmerelda then sucked the big toe. Miko's mind was turning to mush as she felt a tongue slithering around her big toe. Esmerelda began to suck each toe and let her tongue slip in and out of the toe crevices, only to get more torturous laughter from Miko. the feeling of Miko's wiggling toes felt nice inside her mouth and Esmerelda then licked the bottom of Miko's sole. she heard a laugh, but she also heard a moan. so did Karina....

"looks like little Miko here likes the tickling.....Esmerelda, tickle her titties!!! let's see how much she does like it..." Karina commanded.

Esmerelda hoped that she wouldnt have to do that. she hoped she would just tickle Miko, not tickle her sexually. she wanted to tell Karina "no", but knew she would be tormented. it was a matter of "better her than me" thoughts and Esmerelda went towards Miko's chest. she looked back and saw Miko's toes covered with her saliva and now she knew this was going to be even more crazy. she unclasped the bra and pulled the bra off, exposing Miko's breasts. she heard a *gasp* from Miko and she knew exactly how Miko felt. Esmerelda looked at the "A" cup breasts, with the light brown nipples and knew what she had to do. she squeezed the tiny breasts and Miko began to giggle. Esmerelda then flicked the erect nipples and Miko moaned even more.

"that's right Esmerelda, tickle those teensy weensy titties. make move to them...." Karina smiled.

Esmerelda continued to tickle the nipples and saw goosebumps forming on Miko's body. she closed her eyes and began to lick the nipples and she felt Miko's body shake with pleasure. her tongue circled around the nipples and then concentrated on licking the very tip of the nipple which made Miko giggle, but also moan.

"mmmmmm....no....feels so......good......why..." Miko moaned.

Esmerelda then began to licked the nipples harder and also began to lightly tickle Miko's sides with her fingers. Esmerelda began to get caught up in the moment as listening to Miko's sweet giggles and hearing her moan started to get her turned on. Esmerelda continued to lick and suck Miko's breasts until she heard Karina's voice once again.

"now, it is time to play with her pussy....." Karina told her.

Esmerelda snapped back to reality and what Karina said filled her mind. Esmerelda didnt want to touch Miko in her private spot. Miko was still an innocent victim and didnt deserve to be tickled in her womanhood. "Karina, please....she's had enough already. can we let her go?"

"my dear, Miko is not done until I say she is done! i want to see her cum! now Esmerelda, do you want to make her cum, or do i make YOU cum?!" Karina told her.

Esmerelda knew what she had to do. she walked over to Miko's shorts and began to unbutton the shorts. she pulled the zipper down and flipped open the short flaps.

"not there....please dont tease me there....." Miko whimpered.

Esmerelda's heart sank. she has tickled a woman's pussy before, but that was out of revenge. guilt filled her body as she was going to make Miko have an orgasm and get completely humiliated. Esmerelda's eyes filled with tears, but she knew she had to do this. she then pulled down the shorts and saw Miko's panties. Esmerelda looked up and saw Olivia with the scissors again. Esmerelda took the scissors and began to cut away the shorts so that she could fully pull them off, then she began to cut away at the panties. she pulled open the panties, and she looked at Miko's exposed pussy. she heard Karina and the other girls hooping and hollering once the pussy was exposed. Esmerelda looked at the slightly moist mound and saw the pubic hair.

"please......dont tease me....." Miko begged.

"Esmerelda?" Karina asked.

Esmerelda turned around and saw Karina staring at her. "yes?"

"shave her......" Karina cooed.

Esmerelda's head dropped as she knew she had to shave poor Miko. Tanya came over and handed her some shaving cream and a razor. she then sprayed the shaving cream on the moist mound and saw Miko shiver. she saw Miko's body responding to her as she rubbed the shaving cream all over the mound.

"why....please stop....i dont want to be shaved......please....." Miko whimpered.

"Karina, can we stop please? she's had enough..." Esmerelda asked.

"Keep going nerd. you heard her moan. she wants us to make her cum. watch.." Karina replied. "SHAVE HER!!!!"

Esmerelda then began to use the razor and shaved off Miko's pubic hair. Esmerelda was careful not to cut Miko and when she was finished, Karina came over and collected the clippings. Esmerelda began to wipe away the mound and she saw Miko's bald mound.

"just needed to keep her pussy hairs as a souvenier!!! now tickle that pussy nerd!!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda then began to tlightly stroke her fingers around Miko's freshly shaven vagina and she exploded in laughter. Esmerelda was amazed that even her vagina was ticklish. her fingers danced all around the mound and Miko just laughed and laughed. her body began to squirm and she even began to try and hump Esmerelda's fingers.

"please....take me....stop teasing me.....please.....if you are going to fuck me, do it...i need to cum....." Miko moaned.

"see? i told you....." Karina laughed at Esmerelda.

Esmerelda couldnt believe her ears. Miko wanted to her to make her cum, and Esmerelda understood why. she was in this position many times and knew Miko's body must have been on fire. Esmerelda then used her fingers to tickle Miko's "lips" and Miko moaned even more.

"use your tongue Esmerelda......" Karina told her.

Esmerelda shook her head, then she lowered it and her the tip of her tongue tasted Miko's sweet lips and Miko's body shivered. Esmerelda closed her eyes and let her tongue slid over the mound and found the clit. she licked it, then she felt something warm and sweet smelling on her lips. she heard a loud moan and opened her eyes. Miko was in ectasy and cumming her brains out. Esmerelda looked at the wet pussy and saw love juices pouring out. she just made Miko cum and from the looks of Miko's mouth, it was a huge orgasm. Esmerelda then heard applause.

"VERY GOOD NERD!!!! wow, that was FANTASTIC!!!! look at her cum her brains out! you did well Esmerelda! in fact, i think it is time you had an orgasm tonight!" Karina told her.

"what?!!! i did what you said! i tickled her and made her cum!" Esmerelda shouted.

"relax nerd, i am not going to make you cum. Miko is! take off your shorts and panties and sit on her face. put your pussy on her lips." Karina instructed.

"huh? are you crazy?" Esmerelda told her.

"DONT DEFY ME NERD! DO IT!!!" Karina bellowed.

Esmerelda began to whimper as she removed her shorts and panties. now she was naked from the waist down and she climbed on the massage table and straddled Miko's mouth. Miko moaned as she felt Esmerelda's vagina on her lips. Esmerelda closed her eyes with shame as she felt Miko's warm breath on her pussy. Karina then went to the foot of the table and began to tickle Miko's feet. Miko began to laugh and Esmerelda felt her laughter flowing across her vagina. it felt good and her eyes closed again. Miko kept laughing as she felt fingers scurrying across her tender delicate feet and figured she had to use her tongue. she began to taste a vagina on her mouth and licked even harder. the tickling stopped and she knew she had to taste what was in front of her mouth. when her tongue touched Esmerelda's clit, Esmerelda let out a moan and she felt a wave of pleasure ripping through her body. Miko's tongue found that right spot and before Esmerelda could realize, she began explode as she had an orgasm. Esmerelda's body shuddered as the orgasm washed over her and she let herself slide off of Miko's body and onto the floor. she laid on the mats and heard laughter.

"very good nerd.....see, i gave you a reward." Karina laughed. she then put her face into Esmerelda's. "listen nerd and listen good. i managed to videotape this entire incident. i will watch this over and over for my own enjoyment. plus, it would be a shame if this ever got out into the public huh? i own you Esmerelda and you will do my bidding. you are MINE Nerd. we'll take Miko home tonight, but you walk home. see you later nerd...." Karina laughed as she patted Esmerelda's head.

Esmerelda looked up and saw Karina's gang untie Miko and carry her off. Esmerelda stood up and looked around the room. she couldnt belive Karina made her tickle torture someone, then videotaped it to blackmail her. Esmerelda's eyes teared up again. a grim realization began to hit her as it seemed as though Karina did own her. she didnt know how she was going to stop Karina and didnt know what was going to happen to her next. Esmerelda left the room in tears knowing her life was in shambles.....

okay folks, did you like this one? feedback is always appreciated. also, look for another episode of this series, plus a new "Basement" chapter and....a NEW "Behind the Walls" chapter. yes, i do plan to bring back that series as well. coming soon......

By far the best series ive ever read. And if in 15 years time,I come home from work, put the kids to bed then come on here to read chapter two hundred and seven.....I'll be a happy man :)

A triumphant return for, what is in my oppinion, the best series on this forum. I'm sure Heather and Anna will be so happy to see this back.

YOU better believe that we are delighted to see this series back! At last Chap 18 is here and so is the mighty primetime!
Well done, prime!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Awesome!!

BEST SERIES EVER!!!! Poor Esmerelda though... will she get Karina back one more time?

Great job, as usual Primetime. I like stories where people who don't want to tickle someone are forced to. That, along with a significant other who is watching and has the power to stop the situation, but is so turned on that s/he can't, are huge turn-ons.

I also like the way you worked a recap of what had happened previously write into the telling of the story.

Great as always and hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next installment. At least, when we do have to wait (I know, life gets in the way), you make it worth the wait.

thanks for the replies and i thank you all tremendously for your patience. i know it has been FOREVER since i wrote about Esmerelda and crew, but i'm back (for the most part) and i already have part 19 in mind. no, it will not take as long as before, so look for it in the near future.

i do want to let everyone know that i do plan to write another chapter of "The Basement" series and the "Behind the Walls" series. yes, i have decided to bring back the story of Jennifer Marino in prison and her escapades. so look for both series to resume.

as for my personal favorite series, the wrestling series, that one is on hiatus for now. it is more difficult to write that series as there are so many characters. i do plan to bring it back one day, i just dont know when. plus, i don tknow how many people actually remember the WOW wrestling organization. it came out in 2000 and ended in early 2001. i am thinking about making a new federation, but i had so much fun developing characters that it will be hard to lose a lot of them. but, if there is high demand for that series, that one will come back as well.

thanks for reading and be on the lookout for more stories soon!

Hey PT,

Beautiful as always. Thanks for the latest installment. Look forward to reading more.

:fish:

Primetime, as always you never fail to amaze. Good story

However, I would like to add that maybe for 19 Esmerelda starts going thru a change in character to start getting some revenge. She has been on the receiving end alot

Peace

btw, I wished the Heat would have started he season against the Lakers, just to watch Kobe watch Shaq lift the banner in the air, and collect his ring...hahahahah

I know its eating Kobe alive that Shaw won one without him

wow that was so hot.. it turned me on...i haven't read your "Basement" series yet..maybe i should do that soon...fantastic installment..i'm glad to see the "Nerd" series back...very well written as always..

We agree with Isabeau! Fantastic Primetime! We are looking forward to Kim's revenge!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S ON Esmerelda that is!
P.P.S Isabeau rocks and Primetime is cool!

:bump: i thought i would bring up the most "recent" chapter of this series as part 19 is on it's way....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back