• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Building a Better Family (F/F)

MrBawkbagawk

This is my first try, guys, so try to be gentle, heh heh. It might be a little heavy on exposition.

Vanessa Raymond was a problem child to say the least. She defied her mother Sara's every command, cussing at her, calling her awful names, basically doing whatever she pleased. She would constantly throw the fact that Sara was not her real mother into her face. Vanessa's parents split when she was only 7, and so she has spent the rest of her 19 years with her real father and his new girlfriend. Sara, a black-haired 34 year old, was insistent on a healthy mother-daughter relationship, even if there wasn't a biological connection. Sara meant well, but Vanessa would walk all over her, constantly breaking curfew, refusing to do chores, and the like. Vanessa had become a little punker girl in recent years, which did nothing but fuel her resistance to authority. Constantly dressed in her trademark punk style, Vanessa was rarely seen in anything but shirts bearing logos of classic punk bands, and was known for her short, spiky blue hair.

Sara was tired of Vanessa taking her for granted. The last straw had happened not too long ago. Vanessa's father, Brian, has been on vacation in Vancouver for a week, and still has 3 weeks left to go before he returns home to Detroit. One night, Vanessa's friend Melanie was over at the house, as the 2 girls watched "A Clockwork Orange." Sara had been stressed out all day, as she nearly lost her job, so she desperately wanted to be cut a little slack. She was trying to feed the dogs, Sky & Max, 2 golden retrievers, when the dogs were running roughshod through the entire house. Sara pleaded with Vanessa. "Nessa, will you please help me out here? It will only take 2 seconds." Vanessa snapped back at her. "First of all, I've told you over and over to stop calling me 'Nessa'...it makes it sound like you're my mother;" Sara's heart sank at this comment. "and second, I never wanted dogs in the first place, so why should I help feed them?" While Sara was momentarily distracted by this sudden diatribe, Sky jumped up onto her and sent her reeling back into the cupboards. She lightly bumped her head, and knocked a plate off the counter. Rather than being concerned for her, Vanessa laughed. "Mel, you see how clumsy this bitch is? Haha...wow." Melanie responded with a cold-hearted snicker "Seriously; haha, I'd better get out of here before she injures me, too. See you tomorrow."

As Melanie shut the door behind her, Vanessa's laughing turned to anger "What the hell are you trying to do? Are you trying to make me lose friends? Pick that up!" Vanessa commanded Sara to sweep up the remains of the plate she had broken. "God...I'm going upstairs before you piss me off even more." Vanessa stomped upstairs as Sara, humiliated, continued to sweep up her mess. After she finished feeding the dogs, she sat back on the couch and began watching some of the movies stashed under the TV. About halfway through, she realized she hadn't eaten, and pondered ordering a pizza. She quietly treaded upstairs to ask Vanessa if she wanted anything to eat. When she peered through her door into her room, she was surprised to find Vanessa had fallen asleep, combat boots and all, in her room.

Sara began to leave, and then a mischievous thought crossed her mind. She quietly spoke to herself, "Desperate times...call for desperate measures." She crept into the room and looked around. She needed something to restrain Vanessa with. She knew Vanessa used handcuffs to decorate her wardrobe sometimes, so she looked in the closet. Sure enough, one of Vanessa's plaid skirts had 2 pairs of handcuffs attached to the belt area. Sara went back into her own closet and retrieved 2 other pairs of handcuffs that she used for...recreational purposes. She used the key to unlock Vanessa's pairs, and set out to quietly attach them all to the bedposts. That way, she was already halfway done, and she would only have to worry about attaching them to Vanessa before waking her up.

"Alright, ready girl? One, two..." Sara whispered to herself. Vanessa stirred lightly. "Three!" With almost lightning quick speed, Sara attached Vanessa's wrists and ankles to the handcuffs before she could start to fight. Vanessa saw what was going on and became livid. "What in the fuck do you think you're doing?? I swear to God when I get out I'm calling CPS...what makes you think you can do this to me? My father..." Vanessa trailed off as Sara left the room, presumably to get more supplies. About 20 minutes later, Sara returned carrying a duffel bag. Vanessa started the yelling almost exactly where she left off. "My dad is gonna be so pissed when he finds out you did this! I mean, what are you, a fuckin' weirdo?" Sara pulled off one of her own socks and stuffed it in Vanessa's mouth, then secured it with a piece of duct tape she had retrieved from her bag.

"Now, now, little girl...it's my turn to talk. I've let you walk all over me for too long. The way I figure...if you can't learn to accept me on your own. Well...I'm just going to have to be a little more forceful."

Sara remembered how sensitive Vanessa was when she was younger, and planned on doing nothing but exploiting this fact. Vanessa was wearing a black tank top, a red plaid skirt, and black fishnets. On her feet were thick, heavy black combat boots. Sara had handcuffed right over the boots for the sake of brevity when restraining the 19 year old.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

Sara poked one of her long, manicured nails into the smooth hollow of Vanessa's armpit. The girl squealed through her makeshift gag. "Ah, just the reaction I was looking for." Vanessa's tank top provided perfect access to her painfully ticklish underarms. Sara started scribbling all of her nails in the milky white armpits of her victim, making her buck and squirm loudly. "My, my...what a sensitive little girl we have." Sara knew that Vanessa hated to be called a little girl, but figured the ends justified the means. Sara lifted Vanessa's shirt to just under her bra. "Let's see where else this little girl is sensitive..." Sara dragged the nails of her index fingers down each side of her victim's torso, making her jump almost a mile off the bed. Sara then scribbled her nails all over the Vanessa's sides and ribs, while lowering her head and blowing raspberries on her tummy, yet another tactic from Vanessa's childhood.

Tears were already starting to form in the 19 year old's eyes, as she screamed through the gag. Sara spoke to her "You know, at this point I was going to remove your gag and ask if you had learned your lesson yet, but you know what? I'm having wayyyy to much fun now" Sara let out a half-evil laugh as she skittered her nails all over Vanessa's inner thighs now. She let her fingers explore the exposed length of Vanessa's legs, as she alternated between her inner thighs and the backs of her knees. After keeping this up for about 15 minutes, Sara realized that about an hour had passed.

"You know, I think I've tortured you long enough..."

Vanessa let out a sigh of relief through her gag.

"...so I think it's time for the grand finale!"

Vanessa had a perplexed look on her face as Sara said this. Then, the 34 year old beauty uncuffed one of Vanessa's ankles. To prevent her from kicking, Sara sat on the girl's ankle, facing her feet, and began unlacing her combat boot. The blue haired girl screamed in horror as she understood what was about to happen. After removing the boot, Sara quickly re-cuffed her ankle, and repeated the process with the other foot.

Not wasting any time, Sara kneeled at the foot of the bed, and raced her ten long nails up and down the soles of her captive. She made sure to get into the tiny little holes created by Vanessa's fishnet stockings, and tickled right under her black-painted toes. Sara then delved into her trusty duffel bag, and retrieved a pair of scissors, which she then used to cut the feet off of Vanessa's stockings, leaving them bare and helpless.

"Time to learn a lesson, little girl!"

Sara then fished a ballpoint pen from her pocket, and began to write on Vanessa's now bare soles. On the right was written 'I will obey' and on the left 'my mother!' At this point Vanessa was laughing hysterically and shrieking into the gag. Sara then had another idea. "Aw, looks like little girl's tootsies are all dirty! I think I might be able to help that..." Sara went into the bathroom and came out carrying a toothbrush and a cup of water. "Don't worry honey...this isn't your toothbrush. Let's see if we can't get you cleaned up..."

Sara dipped the toothbrush in water and began scrubbing Vanessa's soles. She tried to howl in agony/laughter, but only muffled noises came out as Sara tickled the hell out of her bare feet. Ten more torturous minutes passed before Vanessa's pale feet were clean again.

"You know, babe, I've got one last trick up my sleeve, and I think I'd like to hear you beg now."

Sara removed the gag, and the teen instantly began pleading "Please, please, I'm so so sorry, I'll call you mom, I'll help around the house, I'll do anything, just please let me go!"

"Hmm, I might hold you to that once I've released you...but I've been dying to use this last little trick on you. You see...you remember earlier tonight, right?"

Vanessa hesitantly nodded her head.

"And how you wouldn't help me feed the dogs?"

Another nod.

"Well, they seem a bit hungry still, even after they've finished their dinner, and I think you have no choice but to help me feed them now."

Vanessa looked confused for a split second before realizing what Sara had in store. "No! No you wouldn't!! Please, I'll die!! I promise, I will do anything, ANYTHING you want me to, just..." The girl was silenced now by Sara's other sock being shoved and taped into her mouth. Sara fumbled around in her duffel bag before pulling out a jar of peanut butter, and proceeded to sit indian-style at the foot of Vanessa's bed. She then began to spread the peanut butter all over her victim's bare feet, making sure to apply more than liberally, getting the heels, arches, between the toes, every imaginable part of Vanessa's feet were now covered in sticky peanut butter. Sara whistled loudly and yelled "DINNER!" The teenager heard a sound that made her heart sink. The sound of Sky and Max bounding up the stairs; they bounded into the room and sat quietly while Sara held a finger dipped in just a bit of peanut butter in front of their noses. She led them right to Vanessa's feet, and the torment began.

Vanessa screamed louder than she's ever screamed before when the dogs' tongues made contact with her immensely ticklish bare soles. They lapped up the peanut butter from under her toes, and dragged their big, raspy tongues up the lengths of her feet. They got in between each and every one of her toes, and even went around and licked the tops of her feet, which tickled much more than Vanessa thought it would. Once they licked Vanessa's feet completely clean, Sara, just for added emphasis, added a teeny bit under her toes for the dogs to lick off. Sara sent them away once this was gone, and un-cuffed Vanessa. Even though she was now unrestrained, she stayed in the exact same position. She was much too sensitive right now to move. Sara bent down and looked her in the eyes.

"Just know, babe...this was for us. I love you."

Vanessa responded, "I love you, too, mom."

Sara walked out of the girl's room, smiling at what she had done. She looked back, and Vanessa smiled innocently. Sara had no idea that behind that smile, Vanessa was plotting her revenge...

Congratulations on your first post! Welcome to the Forum! Been with us long? And what an unusual name... reminds me of a guy who used to crack me up in high school...

Thanks!

Thanks for the congrats & the welcome...I've actually been reading these forums for several years now...I believe maybe '99 or so is when I stumbled upon the TMF. But I just registered maybe a month or so ago. Lol, and my name is a reference to "The Brak Show"...one of the episodes, he & Zorak kidnapped a rival school's mascot chicken, and its name was Mr. Bawkbagawk...anyways, look forward to contributing more! Oh, and i love the last part of your sig...big fan of Strong Bad :)

MrBawkbagawk said:
Thanks for the congrats & the welcome...I've actually been reading these forums for several years now...I believe maybe '99 or so is when I stumbled upon the TMF. But I just registered maybe a month or so ago. Lol, and my name is a reference to "The Brak Show"...one of the episodes, he & Zorak kidnapped a rival school's mascot chicken, and its name was Mr. Bawkbagawk...anyways, look forward to contributing more! Oh, and i love the last part of your sig...big fan of Strong Bad :)
Hee! Yeah, Strong Bad and the rest of the HSR crew never fail to crack me up. I've got a link to the site connected to that image, in case anyone gets curious. There's another member on here, FlatFoot, who's got EhSteve! in his siggy. I wondered about that for the LONGest time, until one day my son turned me on to this online comic, and I was like, HEY! That's the same guy as in that fellah's siggy over on TMF!!! LoL and the rest, as they say, is history.

Comments?

OK, so what did everyone think? Should I do a sequel? Any comments/requests?

MrBawkbagawk said:
OK, so what did everyone think? Should I do a sequel? Any comments/requests?

yes please a sequel...and have Melanie help out..fantastic job and you say this is your first story? wowo..great descriptions..hmm seems like Vanessa hasn't learned her lesson...o well..i always love revenge scenarios...keep up the great work...o and btw welcome to unlurking land hehe

It was ok for your first story, better then anything i can come up with. keep up the writting.

Great story MrB! I very much liked the build up and descriptions. I think that is strength. I agree with the other posters about a revenge scenario. If you are so inclined, include more foot tickling next time. I say that because it is my preference but in no way a criticism. Excellent job. Write more!

Great first story! Wonderful descriptions, especially of the foot tickling. :D Do write a sequel.

Yay!

Wow...thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm actually partial to foot tickling as well, but this being my first story, I wanted there to be a bit of everything. Next one will definitely be more foot oriented! I'm also a huuuuuge fan of animal licking, so had to throw that in there :) Anyways, thanks again everyone, and the sequel is coming soon!

Congrats!

That was a superb 1st story and yes, a sequel seems just like the right thing. Keep it coming!

You have a great writing style. I would love to see your take on f/m. Of course, only if you're interested (not everybody likes this; I tried writing m/f once and failed utterly. XD)

Haha, wow, how'd you dig this up? Thanks for the kind words! Gosh, sometimes I forget all about this story, having written it so long ago :) I'm only about a month away from graduating with my BA in Creative Writing, so I'd love to give it another go and see how I've improved! I'd be open to writing F/M, absolutely! Any suggestions/requests?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back