• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment (M/F Fanfic) Part IV: Illusion and Seduction

bravo...fantastically written and painstakingly detailed..that took alot of creativity on your part..i loved this installment, however as you know..i'm still hoping for her and Snape's to get together in the end..you amaze me with the length and depth of your stories..i can never do that..but i so want to... i bow to you hehe..

Siamese Dream, my friend, I could almost hear the voices of the actors in every written word of this story.

Although I know it's hard for some of the Harry Potter fans to enjoy the movies in comparison to the books, I feel the casting in the Harry Potter movies to be extremely superb. Especially Alan Rickman, who's such an awesome actor, and you do him such great justice.

It was of no substantial difficulty in seeing the scenery in which you produced, and that is definately a sign of care and love in your writing.

I'm usually not a big fan of Harry Potter fan-fiction, tickling related or otherwise. However, I am a big fan of your particular brand of story-weaving. Hand me another slice of that pie could you? It's delicious! :eek:

Well, there was quite a wait for this one. But it was certainly worth it. Possibly the best chapter yet, and your writing only seems to get better.

This series is, in my humble estimation, literally the best thing to have been posted here. Ever.

I have a feeling that, by the time the seventh and final Harry Potter book rolls around, it may even be something of a disappointment next to this story. Well, perhaps anyway.

Oh GUYS hehe :bouncybou
You are all too nice, thank you!!

Isabeau, thank you so much for all your compliments on each of these, as a big fan of your stories it's awesome to hear such nice things from someone whose writing is some of the best and hottest on the forum! As for Severus and Isabelle, I think I'm done writing these for now, but maybe after the last Harry Potter book comes out, I might continue it... depending on what happens to Snape, of course. I wrote this story with him seemingly on the good side, but I might be completely wrong about that, we'll see...:D If he dies in book seven, this series won't be coming back unfortunately :( but I hope he makes it

Ace, thank you so much for your comments, knowing that someone enjoys these stories even when they aren't a fan of Harry Potter fanfics is so flattering, and I appreciate it a lot!! I think the movies are cast wonderfully as well, and I couldn't imagine anyone but Alan Rickman playing Snape :D

Travis, jeez what can I say? hehe... what you wrote is really the biggest compliment I've ever had on writing, thank you!! I'm glad you thought this story was up to par with the others... part of the reason it took so long to finish is that part-way through, I started wondering if I really liked the ending, and for a while I thought about just starting over and writing the ending completely different...but I went ahead with my original idea, even though there are a few parts of the story I kind of wish I had done differently. Thank you for everything you've said, my head may have just visibly inflated :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back