• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little fantasy of mine

Amanda

TMF Expert
This is a little fantasy of mine that i decided to write about... i decided just to use the real names. Hope you like it :ermm:

It felt like ten below, as the snow numbed Amanda's nearly covered face. She'd give it one more try. She shoved the front of her board to face the downward slope of the hill, and before she knew it, was slipping down the mass of ice. The nose of her board approached the slight incline, and she embraced the upwards motion by bending her knees and jumping up. In the air, perfect, now all she needed to do was land. The body approached the surface, smacked the hard-packed snow, and wedged into it. Amanda flew, tumbling over and over for seconds untill she slowed.
"Ugh..."
"Whoa-ho-ho! You alright?" Danielle yelled in awe as she glided toward Amanda.
"Um...I think so..." she laughed "I can still feel most of my body."
"You wanna call it a day?"
Amanda nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good. And so does hot chocolate, and fire, and bed, and..."
"Ok, shut up!" Danielle replied, and both of them laughed as they slowly drifted down the hill.

"Fuck, nothing is on tonight," Amanda declared, resting one of her legs across the couch onto Danielle. Danielle tenssed, gazing at her smoothe, toned calf, and allowed her eyes to indulge on her snow-white socks that covered her feet, her feet in which Danielle desperately wanted to know about...wanted to know if they were ticklish. She shook herself out of the transe, and agreed. "Yeah...um i actually might head up to bed."
"Already? Common, you're not this much of an early bird, are you?" Amanda said, poking Danielle in the side.
Danielle flinched and grabbed her side, smiling. "Don't do that!" she said, praying Amanda would rebel.
"Oh-ho! Ticklish much?" she laughed. "You dork!"
"Shut up..." Danielle said, laughing. "I'm going to bed!" She pretended to pout, then giggled and trotted upstairs. She hopped in bed and pulled herself under her covers, and sighed long and deep.
"You shouldve taken action danielle, it was the perfect time!" She turned over, and realized she'd become wet. "Shit... i need a pad..." she thought, and threw the covers off of her, heading to the bathroom. She ripped it open, put it in her underwear, and headed back to bed. To her surprise, Amanda had come up and stolen her spot. "Hey, what the fuck, you have your own bed!"
Amanda grinned mischevously, and replied "Oh, whatcha gonna do, Danielle? Huh?"
Danielle smirked and pounced on top of her. Both tossed and turned and pushed, playfully trying to keep their spot on the bed, and then Amanda decided it was time to take action. She grabbed danielle's side and repeatedly squeezed and stroked it. Danielle screamed. "No!!! Haahaaamanda stoppahahaha!" Amanda did as she was told and resorted to pushing. Danielle put in a single shove with all her effort, and knocked Amanda almost all the way off the bed. Amanda again squeezed Danielle's side.
"Ahahahamanda!! Stop!!!" She pulled amanda back on the bed and sat on her stomach. "You know what, you son of a bitch?" she asked, and then dug her hands into amanda's underarms.
"Ahahahahaha nohahahahhahha hey! Danieheheehheellle stoppphahahahahehehe I'm so----hahahahhaahahahah stop!" Danielle paused, and allowed the panting amanda to catch her breath. "Oh my god," she laughed, "I'm so fucking ticklish."
"What? You are? I didnt notice," danielle replied sarcastically, and squeezed amanda's side. Amanda screamed, bucked, and laughed as she tried to squirm out of the way.
"Ahahahaa no!!! hahhhahahahhahahaah stopp!!!! hahahahahahhahah dan...hahahdaniell..e.....hahahahhahahahhah stopphahaha stopahah stopstopstop..ahahaha," she heaved trying to catch her breath.
"Oh, found your tickle spot!" Danielle declared.
"Shut up!" amanda said, throwing danielle off of her and reversing the pin. "I bet you are one giant tickle spot!" She proceeded to dig into danielles ribs and armpits and sides, with the same reaction.
"AhahaHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHSTOPPPAHAHHAHAHAAMANDA AHAHHAAHASTOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHAHEHEHEHHAHHA!"
Amanda gazed over the options, and decided to go for the stomach. She danced her fingers over it, lightly scraping her fingers over the tense muscles.
Danielle bucked and laughed more than ever. She was in hysteria. "HA! Found YOUR tickle spot!"
"Get off!" Danielle said, pushing Amanda off of her. She pinned her down, and lifted up her shirt.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Danielle looked at Amanda, worried. Maybe she didn't want anything to do with her like Danielle wanted...
"If you want to see my stomach, i might as well take off my whole shirt," Amanda said, ripping off her small tee.
Danielle couldnt help but stare, she couldnt believe it was real. Inhibitionless, she pounced on amanda and caressed the inside of her bellybutton with her tongue. Amanda screamed and laughed, but her laughter soon turned to only moaning with occasional giggles. danielle retracted her tongue, and began kissing her stomach, tracing her lips over the toned abs and occasionally dragging her tongue over it. Amanda sighed, and to danielle's surprised, announced "Your turn!"
"Umm... i don't know...if i...well..."
"Take off the shirt! Whooeyy!!" Amanda joked. They both laughed, and danielle pulled off her own light teeshirt. Her stomach was unmistakenly flat and toned, and amanda allowed her eyes to indulge the sight, before she began.

Nice work Amanda - there had better be a part 2 on the way! ;)

great beginning Amanda..and don't worry about using real names..i always use my name in my stories..makes it seem more realistic for me..

i always use my name in my stories

Me too. Maybe it's because our names are so pretty. :D

Great story. A lot of tickle fights seem to start with "Well, what are you going to do about it?".

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back