• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Screening

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Gang;

I am planning a NEST Gathering sometime at the last weekend of April or the first weekend of May.
I have received several emails asking about the extensive screening process. Here's what it's all about.

As a Tickler, being one of all of you, I understand the hesitations, fears, apprehensions of attending a Tickling Gathering of this size. It can be a truly awesome experience. Maybe too awesome.

Understanding all of this, I have, over the years, adapted an extensive screening process to insure that all of my guests are comfortable, safe, and happy to be there, especially our female guests.

Since I usually receive hundreds of requests for attendance, and since there has always been a space consideration, I take requests, at first, like this.

All females who want to come have first consideration. Next, are males with female 'dates'. A female is more than welcome to bring her "vanilla" friend whether it be male or female (although I seriously think they will be bored by us). A male can also bring a "vanilla" female friend. Obviously, this is to maintain an equal percentage of men and women.

People, whether male or female, who have attended several NESTs are also on the top of the list as are residents of Philly.

People who don't provide the information I ask for during the screening process are history. Hey do you watch Seinfeld? Consider me the NEST Nazi rather than the Soup Nazi. "No Nest for you! Come back One year!"

I will send several emails to you asking you "once again" are you definitely coming. Since space, food and money is at stake, I need to know that there will be no to almost no 'no-shows'. They are taking up room that others could have occupied.

Let me state what I have been saying for years. NEST is a supportive, no-pressure environment for men and women who love tickling. It is a friendly venue to meet, discuss, partake in our favorite subject; as well as trading or viewing vids, mags, stories, photos, etc.

I will put up a html soon where you can go and read firsthand testimonies from our guests.

Hope to see you all there.

Max

[email protected]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back