• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part two of my fantasy...bondage f/f

Amanda

TMF Expert
Part two, different from the first. This one includes bondage, and a small lesbian reference. More intense tickling, also. Hope you like it :eek:

Amanda's warm breath raised goosebumps on Danielle's skin, as she delicately kissed danielles stomach. She traced her tongue along the indents of the abdomen, causing Danielle to giggle madly.
Amanda sat up, and declared "Alright, enough of the easy shit." She grabbed both of Danielle's wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand, while the other dove into her sensitive belly. Danielle screamed and bucked like a mad person, and Amanda just continued, occasionally moving to the sides and squeezing and pinching the ribs. She loved tickling people's sides, the way they were easily accessable, tender, and usually very ticklish. She paused, leaving Danielle panting.
"Alright, this isn't going to work."
Danielle glanced up at her, still trying to catch her breath. "Wh-What?" she asked with an obviously puzzled expression.
"Tickling up here is fun, but this is the only place i can get to when i have to hold your hands up like this."
"...What are you getting at?"
Amanda grinned evilly, and locked Danielle's elbows together behind her back, looping her own arm through them so to prevent Danielle's escape.
"Ow! This hurts," Danielle declared as amanda dragged her involuntarily to the supply closet. Amanda gazed up and down.
"...Where is it...i know i saw one in here the other day..."
"One what?" Danielle asked in deep confusion.
"Here it is!" Amanda said proudly, as she yanked a small rope out of the closet.
"What?! No way! I can't take that!" Danielle panicked as Amanda threw the rope around her wrists quickly and tied it, leading her upstairs.
"No sweat," Amanda said, "You can do it to me after." She threw danielle onto the bed and tied the rope around the bedpost. Danielle pulled and yanked at the rope, but nothing budged.
"Common, Amanda, this isn't fair!" Danielle was anxious, but excited.
Amanda just smiled, as she strolled down towards the end of the bed. She ran her fingernails up Danielle's smoothly shaven calfs. Danielle squinted, pulled at the rope and shivered with a smirk on her face.
"Hmmm..." Amanda teased, "So many places to choose from!" Without being touched, Danielle began to giggle. Amanda laughed. "I'm not even touching you!"
Danielle continued giggling and replied "But i can feel it..."
Amanda smirked and approached Danielle's legs, slipping her long acrylic nails behind her knee and lightly stroked the ultra sensitive area. Danielle let out a high pitch screatch which immediately turned to laughter.
"No!!! Stop!!! Hahahaow that ticklehehehsss so much!! Stop!!!!"
"You don't really wan't me to stop, Danielle. Admit it. You like it!" Amanda said, running her fingers up the back of Danielle's thigh. Danielle bucked and laughed hysterically.
"NOOHOHOHO STOHHAWWPP!!!" she screamed, as Amanda continued on the never before explored area. Her thighs were extremely ticklish, and it felt as if there were enough people to tickle her entire body at once. Amanda paused.
"Hmmm....I wonder..." She hesitantly reached for Danielle's 'area', and stroked gently. Danielle flinched, and moaned. Amanda continued for seconds, then stopped. "Awwe, pitty, not ticklish there, huh? Well, i know a sure fire place you are..."
She quickly scurried to the end of the bed.
"No!!!!" Danielle screamed. "Don't touch my feet!!!!"
"Why not?" Amanda teased, grabbing a foot and resting it in her hand.
"Because, i can't take it.... Please don't...." Danielle put on her guiltiest pout.
"Sorry, hon," Amanda said, scratching anxiously into her soles. Danielle screamed with laughter, and soon no sound came out. She yanked at the rope to try and pull away, as she gasped pleadingly for air. She then began howling, as opposed to her previous silent laughter. Amanda stopped.
"Holy shit, kid! You are fucking mad ticklish!"
Danielle giggled, still panting. Amanda began to slip off Danielle's soft, thick sock, and observed her size 8 foot, painted with dark red nailpolish.
"Wow, I'm not a foot person," Amanda admitted, "but you have really cute feet."
"...Thanks...?" Danielle said, not sure what to think. But before she knew it, amanda was quickly stroking her fingernails all the way up and down her right sole. Danielle immediately went back to silent laughter. Her abdomen tensed and stung with intense cramping as she gasped for air. She finally got that good gulp of oxygen and let out a deep, long, loud laughter. "HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!"
Amanda lightened up, and slowly stroked the ball of Danielle's foot, and danielle delightfully giggled. She traced along the sides of the foot, through the middle of the soul, and left no spot untickled. Danielle giggled constantly, but comfortably, untill Amanda stopped. To danielle's surprised, she was disappointed Amanda did so.

She untied Danielle, who rolled, limp, to the side. They both lied there, catching their breath in silence for ten minutes, when Amanda declared with a sly grin, "My turn."

Fanatasy

Loved the story. Then again, always love girl/girl tickling. Who doesn't???

loved this installment..you are a great writer..keep up the good work..and i know my friends Heather and Anna will love it also...

isabeau said:
loved this installment..you are a great writer..

Awe, thank you very much, that is always wonderful to hear :woot:

So glad you liked it :D

this is starting to get good. you are doing a wonderful job with your descriptions. i like the way you teased all of us with the possible genital tickling, then stopped. good, very good. i cant wait to read the next part.

Fantastic

Hi Amanda
Congratulations for your great story. I enjoyed it very much (so did my wife...)
Keep posting please
Diego

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back