• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Far Ocean Journey, Brick Walls, Gloomy Outlook, And, Ultimatium

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch in a rage over the return of Spencer, embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast. They dropped two of three games in each stop of a San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles trip. They returned home to begin a nine game homestand against the Nationals, Phillies, and Reds, that would complete the first segment of their schedule.
When the Good Guys arrived home from California, it was after 2am Monday morning. Naomi was waiting for him. Mitch, who was utterly miserable at the poor road trip, the return of Spencer, and his now deterioratiing relationship with Alan, was at his wits end, and, uncharacteristicaly, Naomi was behaving in a very unfeeling manner toward him. "You dont know how miserable I am, Nai, I want out. I cant handle it anymore. Fuck everything, baseball, feet, the tickling community, and the whole global picture. I am prepared to go to counseling to get rid of all my fetishes. I wont tickle you, I wont play with your feet. I just dont care. I cant survive any more seasons on this island, and with Spencer, or Alan. It is time to say uncle" Mitch said. Naomi looked at Mitch in a rage:" All I hear is you, you, you, Mitchell. What about me?? I am your wife. You are supposed to think of me first. That is love. That is what I was always thinking about when I gave up my career for you, to be a wife, and a mother, and to live on this dumb island. This is where my home is, my friends are, and my life is. The more I think of it, as long as we can play, I am staying here. All you do is complain. You dont know what problems are. Big deal about Spencer, or that Alan hates you. You get to play major league baseball, and be rich, and fuck Naomi Watts, and tickle gorgeous women every weekend. I dont want to hear any more of this shit of "I, Mitch, am miserable. Fuck you, Mitch. I am tired of being Miss patient, loving wife. I am going to have to deal with you brutally, and tell you how it is. You will stay here, and play ball, and do as I say, to make me happy, just the way I've had to make you happy for over 20 years. I dont know how long I want to stay, maybe a year, maybe ten, so just get over yourself, and deal with it!" Naomi said forcefully. Mitch stared at Naomi in disbelief." You fucking, dirty bitch! You dont give a shit about me. It is all about yourself! I could be dying, and you wouldn't give a shit! Fine, you dont care what I think?! How about a divorce, then, you fucking filthy ****? Would you like that! I will leave you then. I will play out this year, tell Alan and his henchmen to all go fuck themselves, and tell you to go fuck yourself too. Is that what you want, you dirty slimebag!" Mitch asked. Naomi answered him with one action, a hard slap across his face. "How dare you call me a ****, you bastard! How dare you!" Naomi screamed. Mitch looked at Naomi with a face of stone. "That was your free hit, you ****. Next time, I hit back!" Mitch said, picking up his suitcase, and storming out of the apartment.
Mitch went to the hotel, in a rage at Naomi, and got a room. He was so angry, that he feared if he had stayed, he might have ended up hitting her back, something he had vowed to himself that no matter how angry she made him, he would never do. He stayed at the hotel that night, and, when the Good Guys got to the ballpark the next night to play Washington, Mitch and Naomi dressed, and had nothing to say to each other. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate allowed but two runs, but Mitch struck out five times, and the Good Guys fell, 2-1. After the game, Naomi tried to come over to talk to Mitch, but he dressed without saying a word, and went back to the hotel. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the mound. Mitch and Naomi still were not talking to each other. Bellows allowed but one run over nine innings, but Mitch struck out four more times, and the game was tied, 1-1 into the ninth, before Duff gave up a home run, and the Nationals prevailed, 2-1, before a booing crowd. Mitch again refused to talk to Naomi as the team was dressing. "Would you like me to change the locks, you fuck? Would that get you to talk to me!?" Naomi screamed, across the clubhouse. "Do whatever you want, ****. I dont care!" Mitch fired back. Kate Hudson looked at Mitch in disbelief:" Hey, mister, language. That is a horrible thing to say to your wife!" Kate scolded. "Did that dirty bitch tell you that she slapped me the other night!?" Hmm? Did she tell you that!" Mitch ranted. "You had that coming, you prick! I slapped you because you called me the horrid name that you just did, and I'd slap you again, if there weren't others here. I'd like to wash your mouth out with soap!" Naomi screamed. "I hate you! I wish you would just get the hell out of my life! You've made me miserable for 20 years!" Mitch shouted back. "Fine! You want me to go see a divorce lawyer? I will then! I dont know what brought this on. All because Mitch came home depressed, and I wouldnt baby you, and tell you what you want to hear. You are a grown man, Mitch, so grow up, take responsibility for what you do, and stop crying. It is unmanly! You are acting like a girl!" Naomi scolded. "Yeah, well maybe I am a girl, but at least I'm not a disloyal **** who doesnt love her husband!" Mitch shot back. "Okay, Mitch, abusive language, $500 fine. I've heard enough!" Sniderman shouted from his office. "Oh fuck you, old man, stay out of this!" Mitch yelled. "Excuse me? You have the audacity to talk to me, your manager, who loves you, like that? You ungrateful snot. Fine, forget the fine, suspended, for tomorrow's game, and one more word, it gets to be more!" Sniderman shouted. "I'm suspended!? Fine! Kiss my ass! Maybe I wont show up the rest of the homestand! You know what, fuck you all!" Mitch shouted, and stormed out of the clubhouse. Mitch went back to the hotel, sulked, and stayed there, for that night, the next day, and next night, as the Good Guys dropped their third game in a row to the Nationals, 5-3, which completed the three game sweep.
The next day was an off day. Mitch's kids, including his oldest daughter Erin, tried to come by the hotel to talk to their father, but Mitch was having none of it. He merely gave them money, sent them away, and spent the day in his room, sulking.
Mitch showed up at the ballpark to play the Phillies on Friday night, with a check for Sniderman for the fine. " Iam sorry I went off on you. It isnt your fault what happened. I would like to play tonight. I wont talk to Naomi if it will disrupt the team" Mitch said, calmly "Mitch, whats wrong. We want to help you" Sniderman said. "Naomi lied to me, Lee. She promised me that this was going to be the last year. I hate Alan. and I want out. I would like to try and get rid of my fetishes, because I think it has been my downfall, and all Naomi keeps doing is talking about herself. That is not love. She lied to me, and now says I have to stay, whether I'm miserable or not, and that I should look at all I have. That isnt a wife, and she cursed me out. She deserved what I called her. I hate her right now, and if she isnt going to be a support system to me, I want a divorce" Mitch said. "Play the games, and cool down, and talk to her in a bit. Stay at the hotel for a while, and both of you cool off" Sniderman said.
The Good Guys had other problems, a three game losing streak, and they were booed as they took the field on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got only one run to play with, but, for the Good Guys, one was no lonely number, as they prevailed, 1-0. Mitch still would not talk to Naomi as he left the clubhouse, still in a rage. After a quiet day on Saturday, the fifth starter pitched on Saturday night, and got bombed, as the team lost 6-1.
Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was just what the doctor ordered that day, allowing no runs, and four hits. The Good Guys got one blow, a three run homer by Mitch, to win the game, 3-0, a much needed win.
The Reds came to town on Monday night, the last series of the homestand. Sniderman held a team meeting, and told his team that he wanted to win two of three games, to salvage the homestand. Things got off on the right foot on Monday, as Bellows allowed only one run, in an eventual 4-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed only two runs, but the Good Guys got none, falling, 2-0. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday in front of a sellout. Neve did a great job that day, allowing but two runs in seven innings. The Good Guys trailed 2-0, in the seventh, before coming up with five runs. As the bullpen did the rest, in an eventual, 5-2 Paradise Island win, that completed a rough four win, five loss homestand. Things were far from perfect in Good Guy land, and, the Mitch-Naomi problem was an ongoing issue.
On Wednesday night, Mitch went home to the apartment, to do laundry, and prepare for the upcoming trip to Washington, Philly, and Cincinnatti. Naomi was sitting on the couch, bare soles facing Mitch, leafing through a magazine. Mitch, being the communicative one that he was, tried to initiate conversation with his wife of over 20 years, in spite of the brutally hurtful things they had both said. "Are we going to go on like this, settle it, or do you want to split up!?" Mitch asked. "I'm still here, arent I? If I wanted to see a divorce lawyer, I would have done it, and changed the locks. I didnt do that, did I?" Naomi said. "Nai, please. We need to talk about this, and settle it. I am sorry I called you a ****. That was brutal, and uncalled for. I dont think you're a ****. I wouldn't have loved you, and been married to you for over 20 years, if I thought that" Mitch said. "I'm sorry I slapped you. I just lost it. We need to go to the couneslor the next time you're home, and put all the feelings on the table. I dont want to be a brutal bitch, but we need to discuss this" Naomi said. "Not to, but do you think maybe we should do something, before I go away, since this is my last night home?" Mitch asked. "I thought you'd never ask" Naomi said. With that, the couple went into the bedroom, disrobed, and made love. The sex session was more timing then appropriate. It didnt settle their issues, but both knew that due to their lifestyle, they couldnt always be in sync when they made love. After Mitch made love to Naomi, and they were both relaxed, he tied her up, and began to weave his web:" Hey, what the heck!" She protested. "What would you think if we spent a while here, and I tickled you to death, since we had no tickle party this week, let's make our own" Mitch said. Naomi smirked. "Okay, master, but this still doesnt change our situation" Naomi replied. "Of course not" Mitch said. With that, Mitch began tickling Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, he then attacked Naomi's underarms with his fingers, spider tickling her underarms, and running his fingers down her ribs, counting her ribs, and in her belly:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! THAT FUCKIING TICKLES YOU CREEEEPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch then tickled his wife of over 20 years on her hips, thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to jerk and buck. Finally, he got to his favorite spot, the soles of his wife's beautiful feet, and toes. He ran his fingers over her soles and toes, first lightly, and then more intentionally. Naomi first flexed her toes back, hard, and then wiggled them every which way. Finally, he used a big feather inbetween her ten toes, and also ran his tounge, and ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Naomi went ballistic, as she wiggled her toes every which way, tears in her eyes, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE HUSBAND! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! After Mitch stopped, Naomi looked at him, begging to be untied, her face red, and her eyes teary from crying and laughing. "Please untie me" Naomi said. "Are you going to be nice, and are we going to fix this?" Mitch asked. "Yes, I want to, I dont want to go on like this" Naomi said. With that, Mitch untied Naomi, and the couple held each other, and went to sleep.
The next night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport for the team flight to Washington. "A very bad homestand, except last night. We have a lot of kissing and making up to do next time" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. "I know, and we need to go to therapy, talk this out" Mitch replied. Mitch then turned, and left the car, heading toward the plane to take the team to Washington.
So, as another homestand ended, it had been a wild, bad ride, until the end. Now, after a ten day road trip, the couple had a lot of fixing to do. Would that be done? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Woa, talk about 597.8 megaton nuclear meltdown there eh? Looks like Mitch and Naomi haven't really communicated in a while. A great story filled with something not seen in a while. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Just so you know, Mitch is very unhappy right now. Naomi had promised him that this was to be the last season, and now she has renaged on her promise. He feels betrayed, lied to, and trampled on, and his emotions are very fragile. This is a couple that, as you know, in spite of their battles, also loves each other to the end of the earth, and is fiercely loyal to each other. They are going through struggles of their own, of power and control. Naomi of not wanting to leave her security blanket, her team, the beautiful island, and her friends, and Mitch, who is utterly miserable, is prepared to leave baseball, the island, and the fetish community, if need be, but doesnt know what to do next. It is still early in the season,and tensions may continue for a while, and then, on the field, there is the goal that anything less than a World Series win, after the disappointment of last season, is unacceptable. They both have a lot going on right now, and you're just going to have to stay tuned, my friend, to see how it all plays out. :wavingguy

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back