• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #2 (celebs: f/f : wrestling)

who should be the tickle champion?

• Lita

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Molly Holly

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Cameron Diaz

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #2

The fireworks blast off as Feathertime makes its first show,
Chris Kirkland and Emma Davies host the show.

CK: “welcome to this explosive start to the new TTF show”
ED: “yes Chris and the fireworks are just the start, of this action packed show that we have tonight”
CK: “and here comes Denise and Stacy”

Denise and Stacy walk into the ring and Denise prepares to say something,
DR: “Rachel ………come down to the ring”
SK: “yeah come on, or are you too scared?”
But the Commissioner’s music starts to play and the Commissioner is standing at the top of the ramp,
C: “Denise…..Stacy……. what can I say? That was a great ambush last week, but to tell you the truth I’m kind of sick of this whole situation, and I intend to settle it once and for all”.
DR: “so what do you have planned?”
C: “let’s see…… how about a tag team match with you and Stacy, Versus Britney and Rachel?”
Denise turned to look at Stacy, and Stacy shrugged her shoulders and then Denise turned back to the ramp, OK said Denise
We will take them on,
C: “ well that’s good cause I also have a special surprise for tonight’s match.
Denise and Stacy looked puzzled as the Commissioner went back behind the curtain.

CK: “well what do you think he means?”
ED: “I’m not sure but Denise and Stacy look a little worried”
CK: “and here comes Angelina Jolie, she had a good win last week, and it looks like she is gonna be in tonight’s action as well”.

The ring announcer introduces Angelina, and then comments about the match being for a new hardcore title.
ED: “what?? What’s going on here”
CK: “looks like the Commissioner has created a new belt, and Angie seems to be smiling”
AJ: “hello everyone, as you have guessed there is a new belt on the line here tonight, and yes….. I’m going to win it”
Chyna makes her way to the ring and Angie looks a little scared,
DING DING! And match started, Angie circled the ring carefully as Chyna was moving in closer, Chyna let out a massive running clothesline almost beheaded Angelina,
Angie got up and rugby tackled Chyna to the ground, she then began tickle Chyna’s rib cage, digging in hard and making Chyna squeal in laughter, Chyna then pushed Angie off with some force, Angie was stunned and Chyna went outside the ring and got something from under the ring,
Chyna pulled out a trash can and put it over Angelina’s head, Angie didn’t see Chyna run off the ropes and clothesline her, She was sent crashing to the ground and Chyna began to un-strap Angie’s boots, she pulled one off and locked her foot under her arm,
Chyna then tickled frantically on her socked foot, Angie (who was still in the trash can) giggled frantically as she tried to get free from the can and Chyna’s grip,
Chyna then peeled off her long white sock’s began to stroke the curvy sole of Angie’s foot, Angelina was pleading for help and she couldn’t help herself from laughing,
Finally Chyna let go and started to stamp on the trash can, she then moved the can and pinned Angelina.
1…….2…….
CK: “oh and she kick’s out, looks like this match can only be won by pin”
Angie struggled to her feet as Chyna grabbed something else from under the ring,
Chyna had got a trash can lid now, and she ran towards Angie but she managed to get out of the way, Chyna ran straight into the turnbuckle with the trash lid bouncing of her head,
Angie picked up the trash can and whacked it into Chyna’s ribs, She fell to the floor in pain as Angie started to unlace Chyna’s boots,
She had pulled both of her boots off and then tied her feet together,
Angie then pulled out another piece of rope and tied Chyna’s arms behind her back, Chyna was still a bit dazed but she struggled to get free from the ropes,
Angie got on the top of the ropes and dived straight onto Chyna’s chest, Angie then got a big feather duster from under the ring, she grabbed Chyna’s feet and began to tickle her with the duster, Chyna’s was giggling a little but wasn’t quite responsive,
Angelina ripped Chyna’s fishnet stockings open, and slowly ran the feather duster between her toes, Chyna’s screamed in a hysterical fit of laughter, Angie was also tickling her stomach with her other hand,
After a few minutes the tears flooded from Chyna’s eyes, and she was trying to laugh but was too exhausted, then Angelina pinned her forcing both of her legs in the air.
1…….2……..3
ED: “she’s done it, she is the new and first hardcore champion”
CK: “wow I’ve never seen Chyna take such a beating”
ED: “wait! What is Angie doing now?”
CK: “I don’t believe it Angie has put her into a trolley, where is she taking her?”
ED: ”looks like she isn’t finished”
CK: “I don’t believe it, Angelina has taken Chyna out of the arena”

Angelina disappeared from sight and Neve Campbell made her way down to the ring,
Cameron Diaz walked down the ramp and the crowd erupted as she got into the ring,
Cameron and Neve were to battle in a single match, Cameron flicked off her sandal’s as she walked calmly towards Neve,
Neve looked worried as she took off both of her high heels, Neve charged at Cameron crashing Cameron to the floor,
She grabbed one of Cameron’s feet and started to stroke her foot, Cameron closed her eyes and bit her lip as she enjoyed Neve’s tickling,
Neve was puzzled as she changed tactics and began to tickle frantically at Cameron’s perfect soft sole, But Cameron just simply enjoyed Neve tickling her foot, Neve realized that there was only one thing she could try, Neve started to suck on Cameron’s big toe sucking as hard as she could, Cameron started to moan as she started get even more excited, Neve stopped and scratched her head in disbelief, but Cameron pushed her toes towards Neve’s mouth, Neve was puzzled as she refused to pleasure Cameron anymore,
But Cameron continued to shove her foot towards Neve,
Cameron stood up and rugby tackled Neve to the floor, She then sat on Neve’s chest and stuck her foot into Neve’s mouth, Neve was stunned and tried to break free but Cameron pleaded for Neve to start sucking,
Neve tapped out and the referee called for the bell, Cameron was disappointed and she continued asking Neve to suck on her toes, but Neve struggled to break free and she ran back to her changing room, Cameron raised her arms in victory and the crowd went wild,
CK: “well she is certainly a new hot favorite after a performance like that”
ED: “what a strange match, I can’t understand why Cameron wanted Neve too suck her toes”.

Meanwhile backstage Commissioner Steven entered Angelina’s dressing room,
AJ: “oh commissioner….. you frightened me then”
C: “sorry Angie, I came here because I want to ask you something”
AJ: “oh yeah? What’s that then?”
C: “well how can I put this? …. You are one hot female, and to be honest I would love for you to join me and my companion’s”
AJ: “well…… I’m not sure about that”
Angelina winked and she looked at the Commissioner, then she put one of her feet onto the Commissioner’s lap.
AJ: “I am a little bit sore from that last match, maybe you could help me?
Angelina winked once again and the camera’s shut off.

Trish Stratus and Lita were once again having a war of word’s, Lita challenged Trish to a non-title match, Trish did not accept but instead she asked for a tag team match,
Trish asked Lita to find a partner and Trish would do the same, Lita said ok and stormed off backstage.

The Camera moved back too Angelina’s dressing room, Commissioner Ste made his exit from the room, and he smiled as he made his way back to his office,
By now Lita was waiting outside and he asked Lita to come in to his office,
Lita did not sit down and instantly told the Commish about Trish’s tag team challenge,
The Commish said that the match was ok to go ahead so long as Lita found a partner.

Trish made her way down to the ring, and was swiftly followed by Gina Badstuff,
Trish stood in the middle of the ring, she called out Lita and asked her to make her choice.
Lita stood at the top of the ramp, but she told Trish she had not got a partner for this match, suddenly Emma Davies (the commentator) stood up and grabbed a microphone.
ED: “Lita! I will help you if you want me too?”
L: “ok then Emma let’s kick some ass”
DING DING! And the match had started, Emma jumped into the ring and dived onto Gina, meanwhile Lita ran down to the ring attacking Trish, Lita threw Trish over the top rope while Emma started to punch and kick Gina all around the ring,
Emma gained the upper hand knocking Gina down plenty of times, it wasn’t long before Emma had plucked one of Gina’s boots off, Gina struggled to put the boot back on, but Emma was fast and furious as she tickled away on Gina’s bare foot,
Gina managed to get up and tag Trish Stratus in the ring, Trish moved in on Emma as she threw a huge punch into Emma’s stomach, Emma fell onto the floor as she gasped for air,
Trish wisely unzipped both of Emma’s boot’s, Trish had now pulled both of the boots from Emma’s feet, Emma stood up only to receive a huge boot to the head from Trish,
Emma was down and out and Trish used this to her advantage, she tagged in Gina who put both of Emma’s feet into a lock hold, Emma was stuck as Gina gently stroked on Emma’s cute little feet,
HHHAAAA HAAHAHAHA HHAA NOOO AHHA STOPPPP
But Emma somehow broke from the hold and she ran to tag in Lita,
Trish tagged in Gina and Lita tried to grab Gina but missed, Gina got behind Lita and swiped both of her legs from under her,
Lita fell to the floor and Gina sat on Lita’s legs and started to take her trainers off,
Lita struggled but could not get free, Gina took off both of Lita’s trainers and moved closer to Lita’s feet,
Then she peeled one of Lita’s socks off, and used her teeth to take the next one off,
Emma rushed into the ring drop kicking Gina in the back of the head,
Trish approached Emma and used her special bulldog slam to knock Emma out,
Lita had got Gina in the corner and she put Gina on the top rope,
Lita was about to do a move when Trish pushed Lita,
This caused Gina to fall from the top rope onto the outside, Trish grabbed Lita and dropped her onto her back which dazed Lita pretty bad,
Trish grabbed hold of Lita’s left foot and started to suck on Lita’s big toe, Lita couldn’t stand it and began to scream hoping Trish would stop,
But Trish had Lita in the Trish toe suck and she wasn’t going to stop,
Lita quickly lost most of her energy, She didn’t know whether to quit from Trish’s torment or enjoy the sensual feeling, eventually Lita crumbled into tears and Trish pinned her.
1……..2………3
CK: “it’s all over Trish uses her trademark finish to cut Lita off”
But she wasn’t finished as Gina got back in he ring, Trish continued to suck on Lita’s toes, and Gina grabbed her other foot and started suck on her other toes.
Lita was completely scrambled as she cried out for help!
OOHHH NNOO OOHHHHH HELP ME OOH YEAHHHH
NNOOOOOO STOP ARRGGGGGHHHHHH OOHHHHOOO HELP ME PLEEEEEEEE HEEE OOHH NO NOT THERE MY TOES NOOO DON’T OOHHHHHHHH STOOOOOP PLEEEEASSSEEEEE
Emma got back into the ring but Trish and Gina turned round and grabbed Emma,
They tangled her in the ropes locking her in tight, Gina tickled her feet while Trish tickled her armpits,
HAAH HAHAHAHA HE HEE HEE HEE AAHHHAAA ARGGHHH NOOO STOP EEEEETTTT NO NO NO NOT MY HAAH HAA HA HA HEE HEE
Trish couldn’t resist sucking on her toes, she grabbed one of Emma’s feet and started to suck on Emma’s toe, Emma squealed as Trish sucked and licked all over Emma’s bare foot.
Trish had then turned her attentions to Lita again, she began to tickle Lita’s feet using her long finger nails she stroked along the soles of Lita’s feet, Lita was now in tears and she struggled to gasp for air, taking deep breaths between each frantic struggle,
Finally Trish and Gina left the two women in the ring, Lita managed to stand up and untangle Emma from the ropes.
CK: “well surely this war isn’t over yet, Lita and Emma are going to want some payback”.

After a short break the show returned with Lita outside the Commissioner’s office, Lita knocked the door and walked in, Lita still had tears running down her cheeks as she sat down.
L: “why are you getting so friendly Angelina?”
C: “don’t worry I’m still on your side”
L: “really? that’s strange because while I was being attacked after the match, I don’t remember seeing you come to help!”
C: “Lita calm down, look I’m sorry I couldn’t help but I was busy”
L: “oh right who was it this time? Did Denise need help with her stocking’s?”
And Lita stormed out of the office slamming the door behind her,
Britney and Rachel were making their way down to the ring, Tonight’s main event was sure to be a stunner,
Britney wore a red top with a long black skirt and black boots,
Rachel wore a white top with purple trousers, and some long slip on knee length boots.
Denise and Stacy walked down the ramp, Stacy was wearing a black short top, with a black mini skirt and black knee length boots, Denise once again wore her traditional black short top, black skirt and sheer black stocking’s with open-toe high heels.

The bell rang and the match was ready to blast off, Stacy and Britney started things off - with Stacy kicking Britney in the mid section,
Stacy soon grappled Britney to the floor with a few short tickles to the ribs,
Stacy worked hard on Britney and she almost managed to pull off one of Britney’s boots, but it Britney rolled over and kicked Stacy in the face,
Britney was up and she quickly put Stacy into her special hold, firstly she stroked on Stacy’s cute belly,
HAA HAA HA HA OOHHH HEE HEE HEE
Then she frantically tickled away on both of her armpits, Stacy was screaming with laughter (but couldn’t tap out of this pin only match)
Denise ran in to save her friend by pulling Britney’s hair, but Rachel stormed into the ring and the referee had now lost control,
Rachel ran for Denise who side-stepped her and tossed her from the ring, Denise took off her heels and grabbed Britney’s feet, Stacy held her down while Denise pulled off both of her boots,
Britney squirmed trying to get away but Stacy and Denise both grabbed a foot, and started to tickle her lovely feet,
AARRGGGGHHHHH NOOO HA HA HA HEE HEE HAA HOOOO HA HA HA NOO STOP EETTTTT HHAAAAAAAAAA
Rachel got back up and dragged Stacy out of the ring, she then threw her onto the commentator’s table, Rachel then used some microphone leads to tie Stacy up,
Stacy was tied down to the table by her hands and waist,
Rachel proceeded to take off Stacy’s boots,
Stacy yelled for Denise to help her, but as Denise tried to get out of the ring Britney pushed her onto the ropes, Denise fell half over the rope just about holding on,
Britney grabbed both of Denise’s legs and put them between the bottom and middle ropes, then she pushed Denise all the way over the top,
This caused Denise to get her feet tangled in the ropes as she dangled outside the ring,
Suddenly from nowhere Victoria Beckham ran down to the ring barefooted,
She grabbed hold of Britney from behind and German suplexed her to the mat,
Then she dived to the outside from the top rope, landing straight on Rachel, then she slipped off one of Rachel’s boots and wildly tickled on her exposed foot, this was followed by a few sharp kicks to the knee,
She untied Stacy from the table and then tickled on her feet, Victoria got onto the table and picked Stacy up and power-bombed her through the table.
Next she got in the ring and went over to a struggling Denise, she then tore away on part of Denise’s sheer black stocking’s (revealing her smooth sole)
Denise screamed as she knew what Vicky would do, and Vicky scratched her long nails down the sole of Denise.
ARRRRRRRRR NO NO NOOOOO STTOOOOOPPPP AARRRGGHHH HA HA HA
Vicky then licked her lips and licked on Denise’s foot.
EEEEEKKK DON’T DO THAAAHAHAHAT HEE HEE HEE
Cameron Diaz ran down to the ring and jumped on the back of Victoria,
Cameron tickled away on Vicki’s armpits and ribs as she struggled to get free,
Then she let go and as Victoria turned around, Cameron roundhouse kicked her straight in the face, Vicky was out cold and Cameron dragged her out the ring by her legs.
Meanwhile Rachel had got up and so had Stacy, the two women got into the ring as Britney also woke up, Stacy fell to her knee’s trying to plead with Rachel and Britney, and Cameron had started to tie Victoria in a hog-tie position,
Britney and Rachel beat Stacy down and both grabbed a foot, they both started to suck on Stacy’s toes which sent Stacy crazy, she had broke into a moaning crying fit banging hard on the canvas,
The referee was not looking and was untangling Denise from the ropes,
Cameron jumped into the ring tapping Rachel on the shoulder, as Rachel turned around Cameron planted a massive roundhouse kick into Rachel’s chest, Britney stopped tormenting Stacy and tried to run out of the ring,
Cameron made the chase and tripped Britney over, then she pulled her out of the ring,
Stacy rolled out of the ring as Denise got back in the ring,
Denise made the cover and pinned Rachel,
CK: “NO surely not like this”
1………2………3
CK: “Rachel stay’s down and it’s too late, Denise and Stacy win the match”

At this point Hannah – Jo and Tina ran down the ramp, they attacked Denise - Stacy and Cameron,
Britney untied Victoria and they both helped punish the three women.
CK: “it’s a rampage and the S-Club group are beating on the match winners”
Rachel and Jo grabbed and tickled Cameron’s ribs, Hannah held Denise down while Britney used her toes to tickle under Denise’s arms,
And Victoria tied Stacy’s feet while Tina handcuffed her hands,
CK: “This is real tickle mayhem, 6 on 3 and they are really punishing Denise – Cameron and Stacy”.
Then all six women started to pound on the other girls, Jo and Britney held Cameron up, and then Rachel ran and crashed into her stomach, Victoria gave Denise a power bomb and Rachel got her foot in the ankle lock and tickle,
Tina put Stacy (who was still tied up) on the top rope and then used her hurricarana (sending Stacy to the middle of the ring) Hannah jumped from the opposite top rope, and landed a massive leg drop onto Stacy,
Meanwhile Jo – Britney and Victoria were tickling Cameron’s feet, but Cameron fought back kicking and punching her way out, Cameron then spinning kicked Rachel in the back, Hannah was once again on the top rope and she dived off, landing a drop kick straight into Cameron’s face,
Cameron was down and her lip started to bleed,
Suddenly the Commissioner ran down to the ring and he was followed by Christina Aguilera, Christina ran towards Britney (knocking Rachel and Hannah down on the way)
The commissioner rescued Denise from the ring, Denise was limping badly and she held on to the Commish as they went back up the ramp,
Meanwhile in the ring Britney was taking a beating by Christina, but Victoria used a chair to smash Christina on the back of the head, Cameron once again overpowered Jo – Tina and Hannah, but Rachel tripped her over and grabbed her foot,
And had her in the ankle lock, Rachel twisted and turned her foot almost snapping it, then she started to lick on Cameron’s toes at the same time,
Cameron wasn’t sure whether to cry in pain or pleasure.
Eventually some referee’s came running down to the ring and split it all up,
The S-Club girls – Britney and Victoria made their way back to the dressing rooms,
They had caused massive damage leaving battered bodies in the ring,
Cameron tried to stand up and shouted abuse at Rachel.

The Commissioner made a final speech announcing some of the matches for **FRANTIC**.
Lita (vs) Molly Holly – steel cage match
Christina.A (vs) Britney.S – pin fall only match
Angelina.J (vs) final 2 from Queen of the ring – 3 way hardcore match
……….plus loads more tickling action.
The show came to a close and the upcoming Pay-per-view was sure to be hectic.

** Feathertime #2 – Tickle Torture Federation. ** (TTF004)

That kicked ass. The Angelina/Chyna one was cool. Keep them coming dude! :cool:

awesome story!!!! man, i always liked women's wrestling and tickling. there is just something about it!!! keep up the good work!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back