• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Michelle's football tryout

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is another episode involving the completely fictional character Michelle & her ticklish ordeals in the "big-breasted" series. As always, I welcome any positive or negative constructive feedback. Enjoy

Grolsch

“Damn! Look at those!” Fred’s two friends turned their gaze to the stadium stairs.

“Yeah, man! That’s Michelle Childers. She’s hot!”

“She’s huge! Well, her…”. The three football players all stared at Michelle as she walked down the stairs towards the practice field.

Michelle hated stairs. She took elevators almost every chance she got, though with her unusual dimensions that often led to “ticklish” problems. She stood 5’8” tall, and had a pretty curvy body at 36”-28”-36”. That alone, combined with her Nordic features would probably have inspired a certain lust.

But the features that drew the players’ attention were her breasts. Two extremely large, heavy and awkward breasts, bouncing up and down, left and right with every downward step she took. Michelle hated stairs. Going up them was bad enough, what with the top-heavy weight she had to carry. Going down them was awful. No matter how slowly she went, her watermelon-like breasts heaved up and down, and by the end of a flight they had lives of their own. She couldn’t see the steps unless she looked to her side, and she was always aware of the attention she received. And she was right now.

Danny (the one who said “she’s hot”), also had another tidbit of information. “Get this. You know my friend Arina, the Russian chick? She said if you tickle Michelle’s breasts, she has an orgasm”.

“How would she know that? Are they…”

“I asked that too! No, it’s just something she found out”

“No way”, the 3rd guy, Alan, said. “That’s just fantasy. Most women don’t have ticklish breasts. And to orgasm? Uh-uh. You guys are just obsessed with her chest”.

Michelle got to the bottom of the stairs. The exasperation on her face was evident – it was like she just had a tough workout. She took a few seconds to let the bouncing subside, straightened her shirt (a light blue t-shirt retucked into her jeans) and turned away from the players. It didn’t really bother her that they stared, she was used to it. Sometimes even friendly about it. All the time, people asked her “are they real”, “what do they weigh” and even “where do you get your bras?” She was 20 years old, a bright college sophomore. She could handle it.

Fred said “I believe it! I’d love to squeeze…”

“What are you going to do, walk up and ask her? You can’t just go trying to tickle her…”

“Yes you can,” Danny said. “Arina said she’s terrified of being tickled anywhere at all”

“Let me prove it!” Fred got up and started towards Michelle. He watched Michelle walk away from about 20 feet. Not only did she have a great ass, he thought, but he could see either breast wobbling to her sides as she walked. He stood up and chased after her.

Alan stopped him. “You can’t just walk up and grab her…!”

“I’m not. I’m just going to ask her. “Yo, Michelle!”

Michelle turned quickly around to face the voice. She saw Fred, a moderately well-known defensive end on the football team calling her. He wasn’t on her tutoring list, and he wasn’t in any of her classes that she could remember. When Michelle turned, it was a sight. Her torso started, but her breasts were about 2 steps behind her. When they caught up, they went another 2 steps around her. She kind of wiggled to a stop. “Yeah, what’s up?”

He turned back to his friends. Look at her eyes, he thought, her eyes. That wasn’t as hard as it sounded. Her face looked like a young Mariska Hargitay, definitely sexy. “Michelle Childers, right? I know this will sound kind of strange…”

She got an exasperated look on her face. Another breast question. Maybe she was wrong, maybe it was an academic question. “Go ahead…”

“Well, I wondered, well, if you’re ticklish”.

“If I’m ticklish?”

“Yeah, at all?”

Michelle stared at him blankly. This was always a tricky question for her. She definitely didn’t want to get groped, and she hated, absolutely hated being tickled. Michelle thought and said “that’s it? No, I’m not ticklish”. She turned around and started to walk away.

Now Danny was interested. Was Arina lying, or was Michelle? He ran ahead towards her. Michelle heard the footsteps and swung around. She tried to make a graceful exit from the ticklish situation, but it might get more complicated. Her breasts heaved as she spun, untucking her shirt. “What?”, she demanded. She sounded a little nervous. Alan got up to try and get his friends under control, fearing for the worst.

“Do you know Arina? The Russian chick?”

Now Michelle really got nervous. She and her bobbling bosom stepped backwards a couple times. “Yes, I do. And she’s Ukrainian. A major bitch. Why?”

“She said you were really ticklish”. Danny walked towards her.

“Well, how would she know or care? I’m not. Is that it?” Michelle bent slightly forward as she stepped backwards, as if preparing to defend herself. She eyed Fred as he stepped to her left; Danny moved towards her.

“She just said…let me try to tickle you!”

“You’ve got to be crazy! NO!” Alan got there. “Guys, come on, leave her alone”

Fred was into it, though. The idea that any woman could have an orgasm from being tickled on her breasts intrigued him. And this woman with the largest breasts he’d ever seen – a beautiful woman at that – might be the one. He jumped behind her and tried to grab her sides.

Michelle was frightened now, though being tickled wasn’t the first thing on her mind. She tried to jump away, but with her weighty chest impeding her, she really couldn’t. Before she knew it, Fred squeezed both her sides.

“EEE!” Michelle’s waist jerked forward, then her body followed and she bobbled a few ungainly steps towards Danny. Before she knew it, Danny had her in a full-Nelson with her arms over her head, being stretched and arched backwards. Her breasts stood out like twin Mount Everest peaks – albeit made of jello.

“What are you doing? Let me go! Come on!” Michelle knew what was coming. She hated being tickled. Hated it. And Danny was right. She was ticklish.

Alan tried to intervene. “Guys, come on”, but he admitted to himself he was interested in seeing what happened.

Fred watched Michelle’s body wiggle, trying to get away from his friend. Her breasts jiggled and flopped, and Danny seemed to have a tough time holding her up. Her t-shirt hiked well above her belly – her abdominals looked really firm. Michelle tried scooting down, twisting left and right, everything but could not get away.

“Tickle her belly, Fred!”

She couldn’t see Fred’s hands over her own breasts, but Michelle knew what was coming and panicked. Her voice became high-pitched and quivered while she yelled. “NO! NO! DON’T DO IT TO ME! DON’T! NO-HO! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

As soon as Fred burrowed his fingers just below her rib cage, Michelle’s pleading turned to laughter. Fred got excited, and wiggled his fingers all over her belly. Which, unfortunately for Michelle, was a very sensitive area.

“NO PLEASE! WAH-HAHA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!”

Danny asked her “what happened to not being ticklish?” while Fred gave her time to answer.

Michelle kept struggling; she felt Danny getting tired. He should. Her normal body weight would probably have been around 140 lbs, but she pushed 220 once her breasts were factored. “I am! Ok, I am! Just don’t tickle me, ok? I’ll help you with your grades, I’ll AH HA! AH-HA! OH-HO! OH-HO! AH! EEEE! EEE!EEEEE!”

Fred was tweaking her sides. Each time Michelle bucked and yelped. The last time strongly enough that Danny couldn’t keep her up. Michelle fell to her butt. Her breasts looked like bean-bag chairs stuffed between her shirt, still shaking from her laughter.

Alan was aroused, but held back from saying anything. Actually, he just stared at the flushed, blonde, busty girl.

Danny bent down and grabbed Michelle underneath her arms. It was physically impossible to tickle her there without unintentionally rubbing her breasts as well, and Michelle shrieked. “NOT THERE! EEEEHHEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!”

Her legs kicked up and down. She pinned her arms to her sides and fell backwards. Once on her back, Danny kept tickling her underarms and (unintentionally) her breasts as he approached from above her rather than behind. Michelle’s face was red and teary. Oddly, her feet twitched wildly while her pits got tickled. Her gigantic breasts, squeezed between her arms obscured her torso while vibrating as if on a paint-shaker.

Fred caught both her legs.

“STOP! I CAN’T BREATHE! I CAN’T BREATHE!” Danny gave her a break and took his hands away from her pits. Michelle gasped a few times. None of the boys had ever seen someone laugh so hard. She was so distraught she didn’t notice her shoes were removed by Fred. And her feet were bare. Of course, she couldn’t see them either.

“Arina was right, you are ticklish!”

“I hate that girl! OK, so let me go”

Fred wasn’t done yet. “What if I tickled your feet?” He dragged his finger across her right sole. Only then did Michelle realize her feet were pinned. Her feet were big, size 11, and kind of broad. That just presented a good target. Michelle gasped when his finger touched her sole.
“No please! I’m ticklish everywhere, ok, and it’s torture for me. You can’t imagine. Please stop it, just let me go. OH!”

Fred just put a finger on her left arch. “How ticklish are your feet?”

“Extremely”, she said, honestly and in a pleading voice.

She felt Alan sit on her hips. He had to take a crack at it. Fred was at her feet, Danny her upper body. Her waist – and perhaps more – were his.

Michelle gasped. She couldn’t really see Alan over her own breasts, but she looked upwards at Danny. All at once they started. Fred stroked her feet, Danny rubbed her underarms and Alan alternated between reaching behind and squeezing her thighs and reaching forward to tickle her waist.

Michelle was almost crazed. She let out one huge explosion of laughter, but then lost the ability to laugh. Her entire body shook madly, her feet twitching, her legs trying so hard to kick, her torso shaking left and right while bouncing up and down. Her eyes were shut and her mouth open wide. Her breasts bounced all over the place, unable to keep up with the rest of her.

Alan stopped them after about 15 seconds. They seemed like minutes to Michelle. “Hold on, hold on. I want to see something”. Michelle breathed deeply, trying to get some oxygen back into her system. Her breasts heaved, and it took them a few seconds to quit wobbling. “Please..cough…I won’t tell anybody….”

Alan saw those large, Pyrenees-like breasts before him. He raked his fingers up the bottoms of them both. Michelle was electrified. “EEEEEHEEE HAAHAAHAA!
NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! DON’T DO IT! DON’T DO IT! Don’t…don’t…WAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

They’d gone this far. In a second Michelle had 2 hands tickling her feet and 4 hands tickling her breasts. She flung her body as much as she could, but her breasts just bounced above her, sometimes blocking her own face. She flailed her arms, but there was just too much surface area to protect. Though she didn’t think it at the time, she was lucky she had the Kevlar inserts over her nipples. It would have been unbearable to get tickled there.

It didn’t take more than 15 – 20 seconds. Michelle’s laughter suddenly became very high-pitched. Her shrieks became more…orgasmic. And the guys stopped.

“Holy shit! It actually happened!” Alan said. They all got off her, halfway afraid of what they did. Did this count as rape? If you non-consensually tickled somebody into orgasm? What would she do?
Michelle took about a minute to compose herself, and struggled to her feet. At least I didn’t wet myself, she thought. She also thought about Arina. For 2 years, Michelle had virtually been Arina’s slave. She’d done her academic work. She’d deliberately pulled out of scholarships. She’d endured one humiliating tickling experience after another, all for fear that Arina would tickle-torture her even worse. This was Arina’s fault too.

“I won’t tell anybody if you guys help me figure out how to get Arina back for all she’s done to me over the last 2 years. I count this as her fault. You do that, and we’re even”.

About Time

I remember reading the first story when those two first met, Arina said she was only a little ticklish but she didn't say the area. I'll be waiting for the next one!!!

well written and we hope anita gets it! Chances are her boobs or feet are the weakness! Probably her boobs!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back