• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy part three

Amanda

TMF Expert
Part three...my turn to be tied :devil:
P.S. sorry in advanced about typos.... I'm a very sloppy typer and speller. Hope you like :xpulcy:

With a grin that belonged to a twisted man, Danielle replied, "Your turn it is." She quickly looped the rope around Amanda's wrists, jerked, and fastened. "Tight enough?"
"Mmhmm," Amanda replied with satisfactory. She clenched the end of the wrope anxiously, as Danielle slowly perched her body over Amanda's torso. As soon as she properly straddled her, Danielle froze.
"Hmm, maybe we can make this more interesting?"
Amanda raised a brow. "How so?"
Danielle pranced into the bathroom, sifting through the cabinets for a spare toothbrush. "Jackpot!" she sang, as she danced back into the room. She reclaimed her spot on the tied girl and teasingly stroked Amanda's stomach with the backside of the brush slowly. Amanda smiled.
"That doesn't tickle that much."
"Awe, pitty, huh?" Danielle said, as she quickly changed tactics and attacked amandas underarms with the bristles. Amanda burst into giggles, squirming, bucking, and kicking, as she naiively declared, "Youhehe should use your fingAHHherhersss..... they work bETTThehehhe stoppp....they work better...."
Danielle paused, tossed the brush onto the side table, and quickly spider-stroked amanda's underarms with her long, smoothe nails. Amanda bucked wildly and giggled like crazy, tossing her head from side to side as the hair began to stick to her face. She brushed it away with her available bicep as she continued her giggling. Danielle paused. She jokingly put her finger to her chin. "Where should i tickle now, Amanda? Any more bright ideas?"
"No," was Amanda's most clever response.
Danielle grinned, and stroked up and down the front of amanda's neck. She didn't respond with laughter, but instead rolled her head around to try and avoid it. "Stop! That's so annoying!" Danielle smiled and continued. "Aghhh stop!" Amanda pleaded, as she bucked so furiously she nearly threw danielle off of her body. Danielle retook her position.
"Oh, now you're getting it!" she scrambled her fingers all over amandas ribcage and stomach. She giggled madly and squirmed intensly, as Danielle fought to stay in place. She paused, glancing over her possibilities, as amanda panted.
"Ew, I'm sweating."
Danielle squeezed amanda's side, sending Amanda bucking and laughing loudly. She squeezed it again, and then squeezed the other simultaneously. This drove amanda crazy. Her sweet giggles turned to mad laughter and Danielle squeezed and poked into amanda's sides, and then explored the abdominal muscles by digging deep into her stomach. "HAHAHAHOWWHAHAHA Ohhh myyyy goddd hahahahhaelpppp hahahaaha stohawwhawwwppppp!!!!" She could barely catch her breath as air squeezed through the passing laughter. Danielle slid her body down to amanda's thighs to promote access to the lower abdominals. She tickled the middle right below the bellybutton using the same digging technique, and this made Amanda toss and turn, laughing like a maniac. Danielle switched her focus to the hollows of Amanda's hips, knowing that her own were very sensitive. She hesitated, then advanced to them. Amanda lost control. She was in silent laughter as she madly threw her body in all directions trying to escape the torture. She gasped for air multiple times and failed multiple times, but finally got a glimpse of oxygen, and returned to silent laughter. She was drenched as danielle slowed, and slid her body further down amanda's legs. She allowed amanda to catch her breath as she slid down her the exhausted girls pants.
"If you knew my thighs were as ticklish as they are, yours must be too? Right?"
"Fuck you..." she giggled. "Ow."
"What?" Danielle looked nervously.
"It hurts when i laugh."
"Its almost over...."
She gently dragged her fingernails up the back of amanda's thighs, driving her into giggling insanity. She continued for minutes, tracing over the insides of her thighs, which made amanda jump every time she reached that spot, and occasionally tickling the very bottom of her buttox, making amanda's nearly limp body flinch and bend upwards.
"Alright," danielle announced. "Just one more good tickle."
Amanda whined as Danielle slowly strided down toward the bottom of the bed. Amanda knew she was in for it. She didn't remember ever being tickled on her feet for more than seconds, and that was when she was a very small child. As danielle slowly, tormentingly slipped off her sock, amanda's nose scrunched and a smile grew upon her face, for even that tickled. Danielle stroked a single finger up from amanda's heel, across the 9 1/2s to the toe, which sent amanda into giggles and squirming. Danielle smiled with anticipation. This was going to be fun.
She immediately went to scribbling fingers all across amandas soles, causing amanda to laugh, giggle, squirm, and kick crazily. She continued for minutes, stroking, poking prodding, torturing the ball and sole of her foot, untill she finally slowed. She slipped Amanda's sock back on and began massaging untill amanda fell asleep from exhaustion. Danielle knew tomorrow night would be fun. :devil:

Ditto, not fond of feet but you like your friends huh, interesting!

i'm refering to part 2 of course, to those of you who haven't read that part yet. Although that would kinda defeat the purpose of reading this one, now, wouldn't it.

Just come to the dark side, Amanda, and suck your friend's toes at least once lol!

Great Story

Great Story. I liked your description. I wonder if you are looking as sexy as on the paining in your signature :)

Best rgards,
Gear

Great stuff Amanda. This is hot but also fun and playful. Keep it up, I look forward to reading more.

Great story Amanda, I can't wait to read the next parts.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back