• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fur Gone Wylde

TalaTickleLycan

TMF Regular
Title: Fur Gone Wylde
Fandom: X-Men (Comics)
Characters: Feral, Thorn and (OFC) Tala Darkmoon
Chapter(s): 5/?
Content: NC-17, BDSM, D/s, F/F, FF/F, F/FF, Voyeurism

*For acerwylde, who finally appreciates the smut I write :redheart: :p

This is the story of three gorgeous creatures finding that being fuzzy has it's advantages and disadvantages. Tala is my own character, a wolf/lycan taking human form living amongst the wonderful world of mutants and creatures of her like. With a domineering personality can she be tamed by two sisters who hate to share even a conversation? Or will their fighting be their downfall?

Chapter One
A Question....A Chase

Tala was sitting outside sunbathing naked as usual tanning her already dark skin under the warm rays of the sun as Feral sat in her bedroom window watching her. Her eyes grazed over Tala's body like a hungry beast salivating over a defensive lamb. Watching Tala lean over to retreive her suntan lotion, Feral took a breath as she watched the lotion fall to Tala's clawed hand, then ease the thick cream over her slender smooth leg. She watched as the muscles in Tala's back and arms flexed as she massaged her body wishing it was her caressing the gorgeous wolf-girl. Leaning closer out the window Feral was about to call out to Tala when she saw her sister Thorn walking up to her. She couldn't quite make out what Thorn said to Tala but she caught the wolf-girl's attention.

'Hello Tala,' Thorn said with a smile
'What's up T, how ya doin'?'

Thorn watched as Tala rubbed the lotion down her left leg easing it down to the tips of her polished red toes. Thorn always wondered why she was always in her human form and not the wolf or lycan form she and her sister were in.

'Because it's too hot for all that fur,' Tala responded with a grin.
'Stop reading my mind Tala,' Thorn chuckled.
'And if I don't?'
'Oh I'll find a way for you to regret it.'
'Hmm, really?'

Tala looked at Thorn with her different color eyes that everyone found fascinating. Her left eye green and her right eye blue, Tala's gaze always intrigued even the most hard-hearted person to stop in their tracks. Feral, getting frustrated with her sister talking to Tala and blocking her view of her made her bare her fangs in disgust. The sound of Tala's sweet laughter brought a pang to Feral's belly because it was not her who was making her shine that beautiful smile. She saw her sister move to the front of Tala's chair bending down on her hind legs smoothing the lotion along Tala's leg.

'Yeah really, you should stay outta my head, it's bad in there.'
'Not too bad from what I seen.'
'What have you seen?'
'Oh nothing the fact that you want to do more right now than just rub my legs,' Tala laughed.
'Yeah I do,' Thorn whispered.

Although the tone was low for nornal ears Tala heard it clearly and wondered if Thorn would make a move on any of the emotions raging through her body right now. Tala's jeweled eyes glanced at Feral watching them intently and shsmiled at her with a little wave. Feral eased her tense shoulders still smiling back at Tala still wishing that it was her touching her.

'So what do you have in mind, I mean you know I only really dig guys right T?'
'Yeah,' she responded disappointed. 'But that doesn't mean I can't try....right?'

Tala couldn't reiterate soon enough as Thorn pounced on her like weak prey sitting her weight down on her Tala's chest as she faced away from her wagging her tail against Tala's face tickling her nose. Thorn leaned her body forward bracing the long brown legs.

'Ha ha ha ha ha, oh stop....Thorn....stooopppp!!!!!'

Thorn ran her claws slowly up and down the lotion slicked soles of Tala's feet. The tip of her four claws flicked one by one along the middle of her foot. Tala tried her best to wriggle her body to toss Thorn off of her. Being tickled was something she didn't like, it made her vulnerable, but secretly found it fun. As Thorn rubbed the lotion on her feet moments earlier she avoided Tala's toes as her mouth began sucking on her big toe avoiding the nasty taste of sunscreen.

'Oh God noo not thattttt, stopppp!!!! Not my.....ha ha ha ha ha ha, ahhhhhhh!!!!!'

Thorn's tongue licked along the curve of her toes, flicking back and forth over the tops of her toes, darting in between each toe. Her tail wagged in glee making the most dominant of the three ferals become a weak submissive, the one thing she knew Tala loathed. Feral growing jealous, fur standing on end from hatred and growing lust dug her claws in the window sill growling deeply.

'Do you want me to stop?'
'Y..ye..yessss, ha ha ha ha, oh pleasssssseeee Teeeeeeeeeeee ahhhh hahahahaha!!!!!!!'

Thorn began running her claws over her pinky toes still sucking her big toe like a melting ice cream. Her teeth grating along the curve of the sensitive skin making Tala's body convulse into a weak jelly mold of uncontrollable laughter. Thorn heard something cracking then a pop, turning to see a part of the chair broken in Tala's hand she quickly raked her claws up and down the soles of both her feet faster preventing her to get hit with the arm of the chair.

'Teeeee eeee ohhhhhh ppppllllleeeeaaasssseee ppprfftt hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'mmmmm goonnnnaaa hahahahahah...getttttt.......hahahahahahahah.....yyyyyyooooouuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!'

Thorn ran her claws once more along Tala's feet before leaping off of her. She watched Tala breathing hard trying to catch her breath her breasts almost popping from the white bikini top from the fray of her trying to get free.

'Ahh...mmm....gon....na....get you....Thorn,' Tala said breathlessly.

Thorn leaned over Tala's body watching her flat stomach go in and out still breathing heavy raking a single claw up the flat defined stomach, up the curve of her breasts then back down to her ribcage tracing lightly making Tala twitch.

'Heh heh stop it!!'

Thorn bared her fangs bending down close to Tala's face then quickly looked back at her sister with a grin as she turned to kiss Tala on the lips. Thorn pulled back running her finger along Tala's armpit.

'Try to catch me if you can.'

She runs off into the deep wooded area behind the house kicking off her plan to make Tala submit into her trap of tickling torture.

Excellent story. I loved the intense tickling, the foot worship, and the characters. Bravo. Hope to see more from you.

Mitch

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back