• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More than tickle talk

gingee

I am looking for more than tickle talk but someone that can talk about other things as well. I am a young woman, 26 years of age. I'm very soft-spoken and usually very quiet when I am first introduced to new people. My sense of style varies, one day I'm dressed up dress and all, the next I'm looking a bit 'punk' guess you could call it. I work full time and when I get a day or two off I enjoy going out and taking photographs or watching a movie for fun. I am way past the bar scene. An occasional night out in a small quiet bar is okay but I will pass on the clubbing. And yes I like tickling and prefer the receiving end. I would like to find someone I can share it with along with the other aspects of life.
If this sparks any interest at all then get back to me and tell me a bit about you!

tickling

hi,

yeh not sure in us where im going yet. do u have msn?

Hello, not sure what age or area your interested in but anytime you'd like to talk I'd enjoy hearing from you. Either way I hope you find the person your looking for.

Tickle Talk

I am sure there are many men and women on the TMF who could fit that request. Many. Like alot. You know a bunch. Me, I'm just a simple biker. It's so easy gettin' in trouble when you don't look for it.

An interesting prospect

You sound like a sincere woman that would be a nice companion. Judging on the last response by someone from NY, I'm guessing you're near me. If that's the case, please get in touch with me. I'm usually in the chat room. Hope to hear from you.

hey!

I'm slightly younger than you, and not big on bars. I don't know where your from but I'm in KY. I'm also kinda shy and quiet, and not concerned with what people where just whats inside them. Talking about tickling kind of makes me nervous (but I'm very into it, and a better ler than lee) so I can definately provide different convrsation. If you are not from around here, you can still feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]

Take care, hope to hear from you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back