• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirates tickling story part 1

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Hey well this is a bit of a pirate story i'm sort of working on, its my first not-that-crappy tickling story, and my first story on TMF but anywho, this is only part one and no tickling takes place yet but its kind of the thing thats going to lead up to it, so yeah. Here is part one. If I get any positive feedback, I'll probably continue with the rest of the parts for this story. So, if it looks like its good, then give me some feedback and then hopefully I will post the rest!

(Before I start, I don't think its against the rules to post a story about minors if they are fictional characters and there is no adult-rated tickling, right? If it is against the rules, don't get mad at me, just let me know so I can take this away quickly!)

"DAD! DAD GET UP"! 14 year old Alex Sparrow called through the door to her fathers cabin of the ship, banging her fist on the door. "DAD! HURRY UP! WERE ALMOST IN TORTOUGA"! She called kicking the door with her foot and storming away through the thick sheet of rain pouring down onto the deck of the black pearl. She squinted up through the pouring skies and wiped some soaked raven black hair from her face. Her dark eyes, which she had inherited from her father widened as they approached another large ship. It had grey sails that were torn and ripped beyond measure. "More pirates" she thought. The crew of her fathers ship seemed to notice too, because they all stopped dead in their tracks and squinted up at the other ship too. They all at once began panicked yelling of orders to each other, running up and smacking on her fathers door, others grabbing what they could and dragging it down to the crews quarters for security. With a squeak that pierced through the roaring sounds of the storm, the door to her fathers cabin opened and their he stood, rain slapping down onto him. Captain Jack Sparrow.

So if you think I should continue (It becomes a tickling story) then please let me know, just reply to this post please and thank you! At the rate I'm going, there would be around 8 parts at the most. Thanks.

Hi witch,

(Before I start, I don't think its against the rules to post a story about minors if they are fictional characters and there is no adult-rated tickling, right? If it is against the rules, don't get mad at me, just let me know so I can take this away quickly!)

I'm pretty sure the rule is no minors in tickling interactions of any kind, I just wanted to let you know... though you could still write a story where Captain Jack Sparrow has a 14 y/o daughter, she couldn't be a lee or ler in the story without it getting deleted most likely. I do think it's a cute idea for Jack to have a daughter though, he's probably had enough encounters in Tortuga that it's entirely possible :)

Thanks ;)

Yikes thanks for that advice, yeah the Tortouga thing with all the women who seem to find reasons to slap him came to me with the idea that he met up with one of them and they dumped the child on him haha, well thanks for the note that it may get deleted, thank god I only have to alter one part of the story, (She wasn't a main lee) but she had a small part haha, so its not going to be hard to fix. Just highlight and delete like 3 paragraphs, but thanks a lot for the post!

Part 2...Ideas?

Haha well like I said before, Im going to have to change, like one part of the story to get rid of the minor tickling-sorry to anyone who was sickened by me! I just wanted to make sure of the room before I continued on with the story, so that I wouldn't get in any trouble! :rolleyes:

I sort of have a basic outline for Part 2, when I post it, which I've decided to do, I'm going to post a link to it in this thread so you don't all have to look for it.

We must confess we have no clue how this story can be a */f tickle story!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S You could always turn 14 into 19!

Sorry dude...

Sorry dude, I just kind of lost where i was going with it aha :confused: well im sorry aha but im working on something else aha more Johnny Depp characters that inspired tickling stories :D Ever seen Sleepy Hollow? Do you know how bad I wanted Ichabod Crane in that movie? I don't think you do :woot: Anywho, I'm working on something right now that wont b posted till its done.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back