• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gundam Wing Story (need comment)

osiris

Relena’s Torment

Part 1 – Prologue

Once upon a time in sanc kingdom, relena and dorothy chat each other, relena is the beautiful girl, she has blonde long stright hair a white creamy skin, her body is perfect-shape, and her long legs are perfect they were very creamy, a nice shade of white. and dorothy is sharp girl, arrogant, she likes glare to another person, she has blonde stright, nice shape body, and long legs, her appearance likes relena but relena is beautiful then her.
They talk about politics, both of them had different perception about politics, relena’s perception is the world will be peace without war but dorothy’s perception is different, her opinion is the world will be peace with war. They argued everyday until one day dorothy offer a bet to relena. “miss relena how about if we make some bet ?”asked dorothy, “bet? About what?” relena said with confused, “we know that everyday we argued about our perception, but until today we can’t find the answer right?”.”yes, that’s right, and about a bet”relena said,”tommorow I want you to go to my mansion and I want to make some debate, only you and me, noin will be a moderator, and we will know whose perception is the right one, you or me and If I win the debate you will get a punisment miss relena because you always mad with me when we discuss about peace and war, and the punisment you will know after I win the debate, and I know I will beat you, hehehehe”dorothy glare at relena.”okey if you want like that, but if I win you must change your perception about world !!! I not going lose to war maniac like u dorothy”relena said as she slightly flicked her long blonde hair off the side of her face. This seemed to provoke dorothy at first but then she calmed down because she knew when relena lost the duel she be sorry that she ever called her a war maniac. Inside the room dorothy said with smirk”hehehe miss relena you must rest now because tommorow you will suffer with laughing, I can’t wait to tied and tickled you, tease you, hear your beg to me, see you reaction when I gliding my finger all over your body, hahhahaha!!!!”.

Dorothy mansion
“dorothy, what is your planning for miss relena?” noin asked with furious,”calm down noin, I just want to tease her, hihihi”, “tease her?”noin confused, “yes, I just want to tickle torture her, seeing her laugh and scream with hysteric, begging to me, and see her reaction.”,”tickle her? It’s impossible? 1st You know that miss relena was perfect in debate, you can’t beat her!!!! And the 2nd you can’t tickle her, I believe tommorow she will wear her formal suit you can’t strip her to half naked, you can’t tickle her body? If you want to tickle her most ticklish spot, her soles, you can’t do it too, in her formal suit she will wear her boots you can’t do it !!!!!”noin said with furious again,”don’t worry noin, that’s why you are in here now,1st you must support me tommorow, it’s a simple right, and the 2nd I believe tommorow relena don’t war her formal suit, you can trust me! I know that tommorow she only wear her thin white gown, it’s easy to tickle her through her gown, no … I don’t want tickle her through her gown, I will strip her, and tickle her direct to her skin, for her feet, I believe she only wear her white high heels, hahaha it’s easy to took them off, and after that I will tickle her tender white creamy soles ahahaha! I can’t wait to touch her smooth silky soles. Dorothy laugh like she is the winner, “so tommorow you must support me okey!!!”, “yes maam” noin said.

Relena mansion – sanc kingdom castle
“sigh, tommorow I must give her a lesson, I will beat her in the debate, and I will change her perception about world!!!” think relena . Relena go to her big cupboard and said to her self “okey, which cloth should I choose for tommorow, ummm how about my sanc kingdom formal suit, but dorothy mansion near sanc kingdom beach it must be hot, okey then I choose this one, my white thin gown it’s good for hot weather, and for the shoes I think maybe I should choose the easy one to took off , okey I choose this white high heels it’s very easy to took off, hmmm white thin gown with white high heels, it’s good, okey then tommorow I will wear this.” Relana likes to wear a formal suit with shoes, she likes wear polite clothes, she is so natty, that’s the reason why noin said it’s difficult to tickled her direct to her skin. But now the story is different .

Sanc Kingdom Beach – Dorothy Mansion 11.00 AM – hot weather
Relena was in her limo, she sat at backside of her limo, she look the beach through her car, she crossed her feet and took off her high heels, she feels good when bare feet near the beach, it’s logically because she wears shoes everyday, morning until evening she must meet a famous person like prime minister from the other kingdom, she must wear formal suit, so her feet covered with boots everday, it makes her feet sooo tender.

Arrive at dorothy mansion – 11.30 AM
Relena goes downward from her limo, dorothy and noin sneak from the window, “hmmm, look what she wear, a thin white gown, white open high heels, hahaha it’s easy to tickle her, hey hey look the gown is sleeveless, hahaha, it means easy to tickle under her arms hihihihi”dorothy said. After that she go downward.

“welcome miss relena, what do you want to drink?” said dorothy, “enough chit chat dorothy let’s begin the debate !!!” relena said “my pleasure my lady”replied dorothy. “huhuhu, the torture time is near”think dorothy with smirk.

Now dorothy and relena sit in two chair, dorothy wear her pink gown shown her chest and pink high heels withs high white long stockling, and relena wear sleeveless white thin gown, and white high heels, relena took off her high heels crossed her legs left so her left feet bare now. Dorothy tease relena now “umm, miss relena, you should wear your high heels, you will miss it soon. “what do you mean ? let’s do the debate “it seems relena doesn’t care about that but that’s a big mistake and relena will realize soon.

Part 2 – relena’s defeat

“now we begin the debate!” noin said, “the topic is how to realizing peace In the world, who want to give some reason?” dorothy lift her hand
“my perception is world will be peace with war”
“no, you wrong dorothy the world will peace without war”
“but why war still exsist in the world”
“it’s beacause many people want to destroy each other”relena said with high tone
“calm down now, try save that sweet voice of yours miss relena. We don’t want to burn it out to early” this made relana a touch angry and she let out a sharp growl in dorothy direction. Still not knowing what he was planning to do to her, dorothy just want to make relena lost her tamper by teasing her.
“now my last question miss relena, how to prevent people to destroy each other” dorothy smirk with cunning.
Relana gasp that illustrated more fear than shock she know the answer but she can’t answer it because the answer is war, now dorothy stare at relena and said “hmmm, what’s wrong oh are you starting to get nerves miss relena oh you are I can see it in your eyes, why you just keep silent like that”. Relena can’t answer that question. “okey, than now we have the winner of this debate, dorothy catalonia”said noin,”hey wait I ….”relena want to protest,”c’mon miss relena you have lost now admit it”dorothy said with smirk,”but…”relena want to answer but she don’t know how to replied dorothy, dorothy started to laugh again “u lose miss relena”. Relena was stunned and dropped her head. “And now” dorothy said with a evil twinkle in his eye “your punishment ”. Those words just caused relena to sharply lift her head up to stare at dorothy her rose lips open a little her eyes wide again.
“guard, restraint her in the torture room”order dorothy “what do you want dorothy !!!” relena said with furious with the guard restrain her hand and take her into torture room.

Part 3 –Punishment

Dorothy mansion – basement – torture room
Relena lay down on metal table her hands restrainted over her head with metal handcuff, her elbows restrainted by metal restrain too, her fingers extended to full point and each fingers restrainted with metal restrain so she can’t move her finger even one inch, her waist line is restrainted with double metal restraint so she can’t move her body to right or to left, her body completely immobile, her feet restraint in spread eagle position, for her legs and feet, she get more attantion from dorothy, her legs bounds with triple metal restraints, it’s impossible to move, and her feet bound with double big metal restraint, so don’t think to move the feet.
“how do you feel miss relena? Oh let me explain this restrain table, 1st this metal table made from gundanium alloy the hardest metal in the world, you know gundam made from this metal too, so don’t even think to arch back because it’s impossible for you, 2nd about you handcuff, elbow restraints, waistline restraint, leg restraints it made from titanium, so I believe spoiled girl like you cannot break it, and for your feet restraints, it made from gundanium alloy mixed titanium so don’t even think to move your lovely feet, miss relena” dorothy finished her explanation.
”why you do this to me !!!, and LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU FREAKGIRL!”relena said with angry She growl at her again dorothy took no notice and just looked up at relena once again starting to eye up and down her body then she said “miss relena you must received your punishment and you will know the punisment soon” with that dorothy traced one of his fingertips slowly up over her exposed left armpits.
Relena start to feel uncomfortable with dorothy tracing. Relena started to squirm little faster as dorothy moved her right fingers to her right amrpits and tracing her finger up down to her hairless armpits . She closed her eyes and tried to hide her rose lips smile from dorothy as she gently tracing both her armpits. Relena started to fight to resist the giggles, which started to form in the bottom of her tummy and the ones, which started to crawl up her throat to get out. Dorothy seem to notice this and noticed that relena was trying to resist the urge to giggle so she smartly changed her tactics swiftly and began to poke very gently at the soft fresh between her lower-ribcage and waist-line. Poke there mainly with her fingertips. two fingertips both sides, change the pattern first poke her right side and after that poke her left side. This took relena by surprises, she want to turn her body to left and right but she can’t do it and by doing so she could not resist and she release a few cute soothing girlish giggles from her sweet rose lips “hehehehe Hey... hey! What the are you doing, Dorothy? Quit it!”. relena at first though that dorothy was feeling her up but that was not the case dorothy was tickling her, which was the last thing relena expected from this bully. relena was still unsure if she was trying to tickle her.
Dorothy then stopped. And said with a cleaver tone “ah so it seems you are then miss relena hihihi”. Relena had just shook her head and got the last few giggles out of her system her fresh between her sides and waist line still carried a trace of tingle from dorothy little tickle “seems I am what!” she snapped back. “ Well what do u think” she grinned slyly “u are ticklish”. relena blinked she once again expected dorothy to say something else she then sneered ”Of course not. Now don't make me loose my time and let me go!” relena replied with high tone,”then prove it to me!”challanged dorothy” I get to try and make you laugh for ten minutes. If you don’t, then I will let you go, But if you laugh before ten minutes you will tickled here for whole days, and I want full access to your entire body, deal!!!!!”dorothy said. Relena think “So let me get this straight right you going to…t..tickle me as my punishment” dorothy nodded. Relena let out another gasp, gasp that illustrated more fear than shock. “c’mon miss relena it’s only ten minutes after that you can go home, and you said that you are not ticklish right, it’s not problem for you”.”o…okey then ten minutes” replied relena with fear, relena know how ticklish she was, the fact is she could not stand even a simple Poke if anyone poked her she would draw back and cover her self faster than a speeding bullet but then hide it with a sneer or glare at that person. Of course Relena would try not to giggle but sooner or later she knew she would not be able to stop her girlish giggles. But been the ruler of sanc kingdom, relena was no one even dared to tickle her or poke her, but this time there was no escape. She could not draw back or cover herself up thanks to the bounds that held her Relena. relena started to feel regret it why she wear some thin sleevless gown.
“give me a scissors”ordered dorothy,”wa…wait, what are you gonna do with those thing?”asked relena “of course to rip those thin gown, I want full access to your entire body miss relena”smirk dorothy,”noin strip her but leave her bra and panties on”dorothy ordered to noin.”yes maam”. now noin pick the scissors and rip relena white gown, noin do very slow, first she cutting the upper side of the gown and after that the lower side, just three minutes relena completely naked but her bra, panties and high heel still on. “miss dorothy, I have done”noin said, “thanks noin, now let’s begin the torture”.

Part 4 – the endurance

Now dorothy stand next to relena and started to rub up and down against relena ribs both at the same steady speed keeping in time perfectly with each other. relena eyebrows rose as she felt the two-fingertips of dorothy moving to her ribs from top to bottom in a steady rhyme.
one minutes passed
"Isn't this... boring?" Relena asked looking less cooler than before with her current situation. dorothy only said "no" with a movement of her head and contiued with the tickling. The stimulus traveled from her ribs to her brain, and then exploded, ordering to giggle, which she didn't... yet.
"Do you e-expect me... to give…up?"
"No, miss relena. I expect you to laugh., you know, tickle you to insanity. It's very fun."
"This is... very... childlish... you know?"
"Yes, it is"
"I dont... think so... because that doesn't ti-ti-tickles me... at all..."
"Really? That's funny because your voice is sounding kinda weird now. And besides your tootsies begun to wiggle."
"Oh... I didn't reaahahahlize..." Relena was about to break, among other things because dorothy was a very skilled tickler. She knew exactly where and how to strike.
"Hmmm... You know something? Your ribs are very soft. They are really cute, and they look soooooo sensitive. Calm down miss relena it’s just passed 2 minutes, we have eight minutes again" dorothy's verbal teasing was affecting relena very seriously.
relenas’s head started to slowly move up and down and side to side her eyes tightly shut as her rose lips formed a small cute grin, which turned into a broad ticklish smile and then back to a grin. Her tummy started to fill up with giggles once again which in turn were aiming to escape though her cute lips. dorothy seem to catch on to this and she moved up relena chest under her bra and tracing her finger from there down to the ribs and back up again.

Relena again Sense this but this time she could not scream or she would lose her focus and the giggles that were building and bubbling in her tummy would escape. she was already finding it hard to keep her giggles held. “please, just ten minutes, just hold it” think relana. noin started to use her fingertips to trace the outline of each rib of relena. This made Relena buck for the first time ever. Her fingers started to wriggle but she can’t do that because her finger was bound by metal restraints, her legs kick as much as they could and Relena tried to twist and turn her upper-body away from the teasing finger, which were brushing and rubbing her sensitive smooth skin at her rib-cage, but it’s futile.

Relena clenched her tummy tight her head started to roll back at these teasing finger at her ribcage. Still Relena held her giggles but she was finding it harder and harder to maintain. Each stroke and pattern the finger did on relena rib cage brought her giggles closer to their freedom of escaping her small lips. It was not to long that dorothy had sensed the slight movement of Relena clenching her tummy tightly, this was Relena main defence in keeping her giggles pinned down from escaping. “owww, miss relena I know you clenched your tummy to hold your giggles, please don’t hold it, don’t make your self hard, just split it out, or you wan’t me to help you laugh,” dorothy quickly made some tactics to break down relena, Relena did not notice it because she was to busy focusing all her energy in holding all her giggles in. Relena was not planning to give dorothy the pleasure of seeing her scream with ticklish torment or hear her frantic giggles, and of course she was not planning give dorothy freedom to access her ticklish spot all days.

Part 5 – the breaking point

dorothy had already decided where it was going to attack on relena upper-body, she know how to break relena defence, “miss relena with this one finger I will break your defence, now prepare for one day tickle torture”. dorothy could still sense relena clenching her tummy and with a mission to break this defence of relena’s it very slowly started to use one fingertip to tease and trace around relena cute navel. tracing around her navel in clockwise direction and then changing to continue its path in an anti clockwise direction. This made relena’s eyes shoot open and her legs and arms jerk back sharply as she let out a high pitched shriek. Relena doesn’t believe she will broke only one finger. Dorothy’s finger had hit upon one of relena more ticklish spots on her body. This had also made relena unclench her tummy and also to lose the only thing that was pinning her giggles down stopping them from escaping. Her giggles shot up her throat and at last her girlish giggles started to escape her rose lips. “Heheheheheh NO heheh stop heheh that dorothy heheheh” relena screeched. “wow, only four minutes, miss relena you have lost the bet!” dorothy said with happy, and stop the tickling “now catch your breath, okey now how about the bet miss relena?” but relena don’t answer her question”okey if you don’t want to speak I will make you speak, oh just one more thing, maybe this could be the only rest you get this day after this, I will tickle you until midnights.” After that dorothy continued her torture, now she tickled relena sides.

Relena sweet giggles seem to bring new life to dorothy. Dororthy’s fingers at relena sides started do different patterns other than the same. The finger teasing her right side started to do Very light circles gently scratching between the delicate skin between each of relena’s ribs. This made relena urgently try to turn her full upper-body to the left away from the teasing of the smooth vines at her right side set of ribs but she can’t do it because her waistline was bound by the metal restarint “hehehheh STOP it heheaheheehahehe let me go heheeheh” relena commanded but the finger would not. Relena’s side can’t move anywhere so dorothy finger just change the area of tickling, first on her left side and after that on her right side, it makes relena confused so relena had no chance to get used to a pattern “HEHhehehehehaheheheheh can’t hehehe move heheheheeh please hahahahahah stop hahahaha I beg you hahahaha”
Dorothy watched and teased “ah at last we hear that wonderful girlish laugh of yours, you enjoying your punishment Miss relena?” she grinned smugly. relena could not answer her because her own giggles and laughter would replace when she did her words. Relena tried to give dorothy the dagger like stare but she could not even make contact as her head would not stay still because of her reactions to the tickling “HAHheheh I hahehehheeh gehheheheheheHAhwehhheheahha you hehehe doroohhtyhhehehehehehehehahHAHhahHAhahHAHHahehehehehehahHhAHEHE” dorothy leaned forward. Teasing relena and saying “umm sorry Miss relena could u repeat that I could not make out what you were saying though all that laughter and giggling of yours” she then laughed at her.

Part 6 – Relena’s confession

“now miss relena, who win the debate?” dorothy said with tease
“hahahhahahahahayouhahahahahwiiinhahahahah”cried relena
“What did you say” asked dorothy
“DEHEHEHEAR GOHEHEHEEHD, YHAAAHAAAAEHHEEEEHEES. YOU WINNN hahahaha”
“I can’t understand what she’s saying” said dorothy with a devilsh smile. “I guess that means she still thinks she’s the winner. Lets see how she feels after this, noin tickled her armpits”ordered dorothy
“nohahhahaha pleeesee hahaha dhohohohn’t hahahaha you winnnn hahahahahahaha”
With that dorothy tickled relena flat tummy with ten finger and noin hand tickled both relena armpits with one finger up down in different rhytem so relena can’t predict the movement.
Relena roared with laugher from this. She felt five noin finger tickled her armpits, it’s too much for her to stand the double tickling. Noin and dorothy seems know how to make her hysteric
“HARHAHAHHARHAHAHAHAHAHAHARHAHAHAAHHA.” his technique drove relena into utter hysterics
“now who is the winner miss relena”
“YOUUU ARE hahahahahahahahahahahah THE WINNNERRR hahahahahahahahahah! YOUUU ARE hahahahahahahahahahahah THE WINNNERRR hahahahahahahahahah PLHEHEHESE STOHEEHEHEP” gasped relena
“so if I the winner? What will we do to you?”tease dorothy
“hahahahahahaTICKLE!!!hahahahahYOUhhaahhahahahaCANhahahahaTICKLE ME!!!! HahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAFOOORhahahahahhaaALLLLEHAHAHAHAH DAYS HAHAHAhahhahhaha!!!!!”scream relena
“only that? I think you missed one condition”dorothy tease her again
“hahahahaHAHAHAHHA FULLLLL HAHAHAhahahaHAH ACCESS HAHAHAahhaha TOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHA ENTTTTIRE HAHAHAHAH BODY HAHAHAhahahHAHAH ! hahahahahYOUhhaahhahahahaCANhahahahaTICKLE ME!!!!hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAFOOORhahahahahhaaALLLEEEHAHAHAHAH DAYS HAHAHAhahhahhaha hahahahaHAHAHAHHA FULLLLL HAHAHAhahahaHAH ACCESS HAHAHAahhaha TOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHA ENTTTTIRE HAHAHAHAH BODY HAHAHAhahahHAHAH!” relena said between her screaming laughter. the tickling from her armpits, tummy and sides was bad, plus dorothy teasing it become a horrid torture and make her mad.
“do you like my fingers gliding soflty over your tummy, hmm? Yes, you do!"
“NOHOHOHohohohhohohoh, I HATE IT AHAHahahahahahahahha! AHAAAA! NOHOHOHOH ! MOHOHOHOHRE!"
“more, it seems you love it”
"NOHOHOOhohohohohohohHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha!
“Oh, but you told me you weren't ticklish, remember? So I guess this doesn't bother you.” Asked dorothy with teasing voices
"FINE, I'M VEHEHEHEHEHERY TICKLISHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! i'M VERY TICKLISH, I ADMIT ITHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! SO NOHOHOHOHW PLEASE STOHOHOHOHOHPHAHAHAHAHAGIVEEEHAHAHAHAMEEEHEHEHESOOMEEHAHAHAHAREESTTHAHAHAHA."
“rest, of course not, so let’s back to the topic And where are you ticklish, miss relena?"
“HAHAHhahahahHAHHA I heahahahHAHaHhaha Neeeveer hahahahahaha telll hahahaha you!”
“okey then, if don’t want talk, noin! Change the position, you tickle her tummy and sides, and I will tickle her ear and nose, but first get the blindfolded”asked dororthy.

Part 7 - Interrogation

Relena gasp between her laughter, it’s a big problem to her because she will blindfolded by dorothy, she hate to being tickled with blindfolded, it’s a nightmare for her, plus her head can’t move anywhere so dorothy had full access for her ears and nose without any supress it. Tickle sensation in her ears and nose when blindfold is unbearable thing. Now relena going to beg again.
“HAHAhHahahahahaha PLLEAASSEE HAHAHahahahHAHAH DON”T HAHAHAHahahahhHAHAHHahahaha DO THAT ! HAHADOROTHYahahahHAhahhaHAhHA I HaahhahhaHah BEG YOU !”
Relena plead is like music to dorothy, she seems enjoy with that, but she doesn’t care about the plead and now she blindfolded relena, and took two fathers, after that she tickled relena’s nose and ears with the different rhythem. And relena scream with laughter.
“KYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHahahahahahHAHHAhaHAHAHHAh STTTOOPPP PLLEEEAASSEEE HAHAHHAHAhahahahahahHAAh!!!”
“now would you please tell me your most ticklish spot, miss relena?" dorothy said with glee,
“NEVER !HAHAHAHAHhahahahaHAhHAhHahHAHhahahaHahHahHAHHAhahahah”
“okey. Noin! Intensify the tickling on her tummy, tickle under her breast down to the ribs and back again to under her breast, and don’t let her get the pattern, do with different and various rhytem.”ordered dorothy
“yes maam, but how if we tickled between her legs too” noin said
“no, her legs and feet it’s mine, now give me the list of relena ticklish spot I want to compare with her confess”dorothy said to noin
“yes maam”said noin again, then noin trace her ten fingertips under relena’s breast down to her ribs and back again to under her breast with different style first right side and after that left side, first with slow trace then fast trace, make relena confused thanks to the blindfold she cannot predict anything, and make her hysteric
“KYYYAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAhahahahHAhHAHhHAhHAhHAHHHAHAHHAHhHahahahaha”
“so how about now miss relena would you please tell me your most ticklish spot, or I must intensify the torture again ?"teased dororthy
“AHAHAHhahahahahaHAHAHAHAH I…. I GIHIHIHIHIHIIHHIIHIHVE”screamed relena
“good girl, now where is your most ticklish spot?”dorothy asked relena at the same time she see the paper that containing the data of relena ticklish spot.
“HAHAHAhhahahahahHAHAH MY BEELLLY HAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHhaha IS TICKLISH haHHAHAAHahahahAaAHAhahH”
Dorothy check again her paper and said with angry “LIAR! In my list your most tickish spot not in your belly, HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! YOU MUST GET PUNISHMENT !!!!”, with that dorothy go to relena’s between legs and trace her finger around there, she tickle near relena private place and after that she trace down her finger down to relena’s legs and back again, she tickled all over relena’s legs. This condition make relena scream with high pitch of girlish laughter, two areas on her body was mercyless tickled with different rhytem slow fast slow fast, it’s impossible to predicted in blindfolded condition plus now dorothy teasing make her mad, relena wants to move her legs, she even tried to shake her arms up and down to see to break down but the restraints remain to strong, she can’t move her body even a inch.
“HAAHAAHAHAAHSTAAHAHAHAHAPHAAAHAMHAHMERHEHEHECHHEEHHAAYHAAHAAHAHAAHSTAAHAHAHAHAPHAAAHAHAHAHAHAPLLEASSEHAHAHAHA”relena beg
“Now tell me, are you sorry for lie to me?”asked dorothy
“HAHAHahahahHHAHAhahahaHHAHAhhhaHHHahhhahaahahahahaHHAHAHAHA” But relena couldn’t reply. All she could do was laugh and laugh. She had never felt anything like this in her life, especially when noin’s rotating fingers in the middle of her bellybutton. It was maddening. dorothy was tracing hard her finger between her legs now as her skinny body bucked in the metal chair. As relena withered in her bonds and tried to mover her legs and arms she tilted her head back over the edge of the metal table and let out a continuous stream of laughter.
“Come on! Did you hear my question. Are you sorry?” dorothy yelled at her
“YAHAHAHEheheheheS” cried relena.
“What did you say?” asked dorothy
“DEHEHEHEAR GOHEHEHEEHD, YHAAAHAAAAEHHEEEEHEES. I’m SO SOAHHAHARRY”
"What was that?"replied dorothy“Better apologize, your legs cant take much more of my swift fingers”dorothy continued
“I’m HAHAHA SORHAHARY I’M HAHAHASORRHAHAHAY, PLHEHEHESE STOHEEHEHEP” gasped relena
“Fine fine, I heard you that time”dorothy said
“so where is your most ticklish spot? Now don’t lie to me”asked dorothy
“MY FEEHEHEEEEEET! MY FEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEET!” MY FEEHEHEHEHEHT ARE TICKLISHAHAAHAHAHA! OH GOHOHOHOHOHOHSH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOH"!
“feet! Good girl, you honest now, so do you have the most ticklish feet?”
“HAHAHAHA! YEEEEEESSS! HEHEHEHE!”
“I'm sorry, I didnt hear you. Who has the most ticklish feet here?”
'HAHAHAHA! I DOOOO! EHEHEHE!
“but which area on your feet are very ticklish?”
“ON MY SOHOHOHLEHEHEES... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.... OHHOHOHOHOH MY GOHOHOHD AHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“what? I can’t hear you, would you please repeat again miss relena” dorothy tease her
“ON MY SOHOHOHLEHEHEES MY SOLES ARE TICKLISHAHAAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOH! GYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!”
"And where else?"
“ON MY ARCH HAHAHAHA !MY ARCH ARE TICKLISHAHAAHAHAHA! OH OHOHOHOHOHOH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COHOHOME OHOHOHON... STOHOHOHOHOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" relena was screaming.
“okay, silly girl, now I get your most ticklish spot the sensitive one, okey then let’s talk about your usual ticklish spot, I mean your other weakness, let’s start from head, do you have ticklish spot at your face?”
“KYAHAHhahahahahahahahahHAHHA MY EARS! HAHAhahahahahaahhHAha MY NOSE!hahahahah”
“thank you, now let’s go down, about your armpits, you ticklish there?”
“HAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAYOU ALREADY HAHAHAhahahaHAHAH TEST MY BODYHAHAHhahaahahWHY YOU HAHAHAHhahahHAHA MUST ASK ME AGAIN HAHAHAhahahHAHAHahhaha”
“sorry miss relena but my question is, your armpits are ticklish ?”
“YAHAHAHEheheheheS ahahhahahahHAHAHAHAH... TICKLISHHHEHEHAHAHhahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Tell me, miss relena, your armpits perfectly smooth and hairless do you shave it or is it naturally hairless?”
“HAHAHAY-Y- YESSSS.” “Yes, which one?” “HAHAHAHA……N-NATURAL”
“okey let’s continue another place, your chest is ticklish?”
“YAHAHAHEheheheheS”
“your tummy and sides?”
“YAHAHAHEheheheheS VEEERRY TICKLISH HAHAHAHhahahahHAHAAHAHAHaahaha”
“Beetween your leg ?”
“HAHAHAHhahahahHAHAAHAHAHaahaha YOU HAHAhahahHAha ALREADY TRY IT HAHAHAhahahahHAHAH DON’T YOU?”
“wrong answer miss relena, are you ticklish between your legs?”
“YAHAHAHEheheheheS VEEERRY TICKLISH HAHAHAHhahahahHAHAAHAHAHaahaha PLHEHEHESE STOHEEHEHEP I CANT TA-AHAHAHAHAH-TAKE THIS ANY MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEHEHEHE!'”

Dorothy tickling, teasing relena for three our non stop. she introgated relena, make relena tell and confess about her ticklish spot, making fool of relena, but she enjoy hear relena’s beg and confess between her laughter. for three our relena feel like in hell, but dorothy feel that relena just in front of the gates of hell, and after this she will send relena to the real hell of torture.

Part 8 – Relena’s mistake

Noin tickle relena’s belly, ribs and sides, and dorothy tickle relena’s legs, they never moved from there for one hour, making it even more uncomfortable for relena. She didn’t care as much about the tickling as the fact that she couldn’t avoid being tickled in the very same spot.
“GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE ME HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEWHEREHHEHEHEHE ELSE AHAHAHAHAHA PLHEHEHESE!” relena scream with ticklish agony.
“but miss relena we already tickled every inch of your body plus we also already explore your legs too, so you must choose another place for tickle?” said dorothy.
This was dorothy plan to make relena said “please tickle my feet” she know that relena can’t endure the tickling in same spot for long time, but it’s only her first plan, if she failed, she will do her second plan.
“HAHAHAHhahahaHAHAHAHhahaha I HAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHA NEVER HAHAHAHahahaha LET YOU HAHAHAHhahahahah TOUCH HAHAhahahahHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAHAHhahahHAHAHA” scream relena.
Dorothy stop her assault from relena’s legs now she walk to relena’s feet. Relena feet were very creamy, a nice shade of white, they covered by white high heels, dorothy look them, she can’t wait to took them off .
“okey miss relena, we don’t have any option now, so I must took off this beautiful high heels” teased dorothy.
“heheHHEHEEHEHEHAHAHhahaehehe NO ehehehehehHahaHA DON’T U DARE DOROTHYHAHAHAHEHEHeheheHAHahAHAAHAHA NOT MY FEET hhahaHAHAHhahHAHAHA PLEASE HHEHEHEHEheheehehe” relena’s cry seem to fall on deaf ears as her pleas faded in the giggling and laughter from the tickling.
“if you don’t want me to remove these shoes, then try to stop me with your feet, do whatever you want to stop me, if I can’t took off this shoes in one minutes I will let you home” dorothy said to relena. Dorothy know that relena’s high heels it’s very easy to took off.
Relena know dorothy plan, and she know that her high heels are very very easy to took off, and she realize it, now she regret why she wear those high heels, it’s her big mistake.
“HAHAHAHhahahahHAAHAH IT’S NOT FAIR ! HAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHhahah YOU KNOW HAHAHAhahahHAHA THAT MY SHOES HAHAHAH IS HAHA EASY AHAHAHhahahHAHA TO REMOVED HAHA DON’T YOU HAHAHA! IT’S NOT FAIR HAHAHAhahahHAHAH” protest relena.
“I know that, but I don’t care about that, I know your high heels are easy to took off, no matter what you do, it will remove it soon, so miss relena think your stragegy to stop me, or your ticklish feet will be feel my finger” jeered dorothy.
Now dorothy slowly started to tug at relena’s white high heels, relena started to curled her toes up inside her high heels and at the same time she try to kicking her legs the best she could in hope that it would stop her high heels been pulled off even know it was futile.
Dorothy sense relena curl her toes up and started to tease again “miss relena, you curl up your toes, don’t you? But it’s useless miss relena, with my two finger I can make your feet bare but it’s not interesting let’s do the other way. Noin ! intensify the tickling again, now tickle her armpits and tummy at the same time”
With that noin trace all her finger at relena’s armpits then down to breast sides and down to relena’s tummy, ribs and sides back again to the armpits and back again to her tummy.
Dorothy had another duty she trace her finger at relena’s exposed instep. Relena’s instep was not covered by her high heels plus she doesn’t wear stocking, so dorothy had freedom to tickle that areas. Dorothy’s technique make relena gasp and her eyes buldge out, that techique force relena to uncurl her toes.
“GYAHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHH WHAT ARE hahahahahh HAHAHA YOU HAHAHAH DOING TO MY FEET ?hahahahahAHAHAHAhahahahah!”
“just caress your instep, That's funny because your toes make some weird moves now, just uncurl this toes miss relena, don’t be so hard to your self ? so how if you give up and let me took off your high heels”said dorothy.
“NEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEVER!!!HAHAHAHAHA”
“okey then, I think we must do this”replied dorothy

Part 9 – Bargain

Now dorothy intensify her tickling again, she used both her hands to explore both relena’s instep inch per inch, this made relena screeched and bucked fiercely at the increased tickling, but more importantly her toes uncurl, dorothy realieze about these and she ran her fingers over relena’s exposed instep again, slowly moving towards the ankles and then the heels. Sliding her finger in between the warm flesh and the cloth, she slowly removed the obstruction that was the shoe, dropping it to one side and grinning. relena’s toes were already squirming as she tried to move her foot away, suppressing a squeal as she felt her captor’s feather-light touch brush across her sole. dorothy moved her attention to the other foot, this time simply grabbing the shoe and removing it, although she maintained the slow and gentle movements as an opening bout of torture for relena. In delaying the main event dorothy was trying – extremely successfully – to build fear in her prisoner, making the end reaction much more volatile. At least, that was her plan..
“HAHAHAHhahahHAHAHA TAKE IT BACK DOROTHY HAHAHAhahahahHAHAH TAKE IT BACK PLHEHEHESE KYAHAHAHAHA !!!” relena scream with fear.
Now her high heels are completely removed showing her bare feet, relena’s bare feet were an absolute dream. They were very creamy, a nice shade of white, perfectly shaped, her toes were long and perfectly spaced and her arch was high , and – more importantly – obviously very tender. Both relena’s feet were smooth and baby skin soft with not a hint of roughness on them at all. As a ruler of sanc kingdom relena had always looked after her feet, I mean relena looked after her full body and looks. Relena made sure she did not leave any part of her body unattended and looked after But relena made sure to take special care of her feet more than any other part of her body a routine that she knew she was about to regret As dorothy finally got a look on relena’s pretty and tender soles a smile crossed her features. dorothy was sure that they were the prettiest feet she ever saw.
“ahhh, this is the prettiest feet I ever saw, very creamy, a nice shade of white, perfectly shaped, the toes were long and perfectly spaced, the arch was high, very smooth, really looks like a teenager’s foot, girl can’t be over 15, I believe that the soles is very soft and tender. I could already tell how sensitive they are just by looking at them. am I right miss relena?”
“GYAHAhahahHAHAH YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS DOROTHY HAHAHhahahHAHAH PLLEAASSEE HAHAHAH STOP IT NOW HAHAHAhahahHAHHAHAHA” relena scream.
“why miss relena? Are you afraid or your feet can’t stand if I trace my finger on your delicate soles ” teased dorothy
“HAHAhahahaHAHA PLEASE DOROTHY HAHAHHA I CAN’T TAKE THIS HAHAHAHhahahah HHEHAH YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TICKLISH MY FEET ! AHA ahahHAHAMY FEET ARE SUPER HYPER TICKLISHHAHAahaHAHAHA PLEASE NOT THERE ANYWHERE BUT THERE! I BEG YOU PLEHEEEEEEZE! IT’S TOO SENSITIVE HAHAHAHE!! PLEHEEEEEEZE DON’T HAHAHAH !!! HAHAHAHAHA I’LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHHA” said relena with passion
“Wow, I’ve never seen a reaction like that before, but you right miss relena, I don’t know how ticklish and how sensitive your feet, so I want to try it, do you agree with me, don’t you”
“GYAHAHAHhahahahahaHAHAH PLEASE DOROTHY YOU HAD YOUR FUN HAHAHAhahahhaHAHA LET ME GO NOW”
“of course not, until I tickled your feet”
“KYAHHAHAAHAH NO DOROTHY PLEASE NOT MY FEET HAHAHAhahahHAHAH I BEG YOU HAHHAhahahaHAHA !GAHAHAHA I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU !!!HAHAHA I’LL DO ANYTHING !!!!HAHAHAHHA HHAHAHA ANYTHING !!! EVERYTHING!!! HAHAHAHA” relena realized that she was totally at dorothy mercy, she could tickle her everywhere.
“how about if I cancel my plan to tickle your feet, but I and noin tickle, explore your body and exploit your all your ticklish spot”
“HAHAHAHahahahahHAHAH OKEY OKEY, YOU CAN EXPLORE MY BODY HAHhahahaHAHAHHAHA EXPLOIT MY WEAKNESS UNTIL YOU SATISFIED HAHAHAH BUT PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET HAHAHA”screamed relena
“wow, what a great reaction, but sorry I’m not serious at all, I must tickle your feet miss relena, that was my desire, but it’s okey if you want me to explore your body, I will order noin to do that, but … wait a minutes, that’s not intersting if just noin explore your body, I must call another person to help her. Maybe I must call lady une to come to my mansion” said dorothy
“GAHAHAHAHGYAHAHAHAKYAHAHAHA NO ! DOROTHY I HAD ENOUGH HAHAHA PLEEASEE PLLEASSSE DON’T DO THAT HAHAHAHHAHA”
“okey I'll give you a choice, my queen relena," she said queitly, "I will call lady une and she will help noin to tickle you inch per inch your body and maybe I will help them too or I, miss dorothy catalonia can tickle your feet. Which will it be?”
relena nearly wanted to cry at this wicked proposition. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body, but she can’t stand to being tickled by three skillfull persons. She couldn't decide which would be worse, and it was definitely a lose-lose situation.
“GYAHAHhahahahahah PLLEAASSE DOROTHY HAHAHAHA PLEASE NOOO HAHAHAhahahahahHAHA HAVE SOME COMPASSION HAHAhahahaAH DON’T DO THIS KYAHAHAHAHHAA” shrieked relena
“well, miss relena if you don't choose, I'll assume that you choose the first option”said dorothy
“KYAHAHAHAHAH GAHAHAHaHAHAH PLEAASE DOROTHY NOT TODAY GYAHAHAHhahahahah I CAN'T HANDLE THAT HAHAHAhahahaHAHAHA TOMMOROW PLEASE HAHAHAH I BEG YOU “ beg relena
“well, so that’s mean you choose the first one, NOIN …!”
“HAHAHAHAhahahahahHAHAHA WAIT HAHAHhahahaHAHA WAIT DOROTHY HAAHA I WILL CHOOSE HAHAHAHAhahahahHAHA”screamed relena
“okey, now which one ? three peoples tickled all over your body or I will tickled your feet?” dorothy questioned relena
“GAHAHAHA FEET HAHAHAH YOU CAN TICKLE MY FEET HAHAHAHAH” she said a through her laugh. Maybe it was a mistake to give up her feet, but she needed a break from body tickling.

Part 10 – Relena’s passion

Relena was absolutely beside herself. All she felt was tickling, and all she wanted was for it to stop. But now the situation is different, now dorothy standing in front of relena’s bare feet ready for begin the final tickle torture.
Over her melodic, howling laughter relena could hear dorothys voice. "So, now i guess i will take good care of these super pretty feet of yours. And lets not forget about these awfully cute long toes, i hope you have fun. But what am i worried? By the sounds of it you couldnt be happier!" she exclaimed and then let both hands stroke both relena immobile feet.
Relena’s laughter instantly became louder and turned hysterical high pitched girlish laughter, if anyone was sleeping near by relena would of just woke them up.
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA”relena had no time to beg
relena tried to move her feet out of the way as she felt the fingernails torment her soles, but there was nowhere for them to go. Her chest was on fire as she struggled to breathe through the ticklish laughter. She felt dorothy’s fingers go up and down the soles, arch, and heel. Relena couldn’t believe that even the TOP of her foot was ticklish! The nails skittered up the top side of her toes and down to the bottoms of them.
Now relena tried to curl down her toes to decreased the tickles feeling. Dorothy sense that and tease again “miss relena, why you always curl your toes? How many times I must tell you, it’s useless, let me give you some advise, now uncurl your toes, flex your feet, and received my tickling”, but relena cannot replied her because the tickling become worse every second, that’s even worse than last time dorothy tickle her body.
“so you don’t want to uncurl your toes. Noin! Come, give me a hand!”
“okey, what I can do for you” noin said
“tickle her instep, make sure her toes uncurl” ordered dorothy
“but … it’s too sadist dorothy, just let her curl her toes, it’s too much for her!”
“do what I say noin!” dorothy said with angry
“okey than”
With that noin tickle relena’s instep. The lightest touches of her fingertips along relena’s instep were enough to keep relena’s toes uncurl. And now dorothy nails skittered across relena’s balls and toes, while on the other foot she tickled the back of her heels.
Now dorothy resumed once again, this time using her all fingers on relena’s bare soles, tickling far worse then it did last time, with nothing to suppress it. Feeling the long nails scribble along her heel, instep, arch and soles, was driving relena crazy, especially when she made sure to tickle her toes and then return to her soles once again. She wanted so much to be able to move, but she couldn’t.
“BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKYAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA” Her laughing was rhythmic, dropping and picking up again according to where dorothy’s fingers were on her arch and soles, and dorothy knows about that
“when I tickled her soles and arch, her laughter seem hit over drive, I must focus at that place”
Now dorothy concentrate to tickling the middle of relena’s arch of both her feet. Ten finger started to trace up and down relena’s arch to the tops of her feet then back down to her sole to trace around the heel a few times before making they way back up relena’s silky smooth high arch. Her laughter had now faded and all u could hear was relena’s beautiful non-stop and high-pitched laughter in the night air.
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA”
Relena was about to go insane. And the tickling was just overwhelming her mind so she was unable to think about anything else but the horrible vines and the patterns and range of strokes they were performing on her super hyper ticklish feet and all she can do now just laugh and scream in high pitched laughter.
Relena knows she couldn’t beg again for her compassion, understanding she would not escape and had compassion from dorothy, now she laying back weakly, taking and accepting the tickling.

Part 11 – The Final Torment

Dorothy stood up and smirking “this has been so much fun to watch I have to say miss relena you pay your punishment very well and thou I wish I could watch my finger work on you more” dorothy then grinned “so noin it’s time to finish her off right now, we were going to give this girl a tickling she’ll never forget, I wonder if this girl can stand four hands on her feet” dorothy let off another evil laugh and begin the final torment to relena. noin seem to hear this and now with dorothy tickled relena. Four hands now began tracing on relena’s soft soles and arch, driving the tickling level up to an unimaginable level for the girl. She began thrashing about all the harder, her damp sweating skin sticking to the half naked body, her hair a mess from her thrashing, and her face a bright red from laughing so hard So now all over relena’s soles was been tickled from top to bottom by the fingertips. As soon as dorothy and noin started up to tickle relena’s soles inch per inch with no one sapce missed, relena laughter hit over drive. Her whole body arched up and her fingers and toes extended to full point. Her head Jolted back staying in that position, her rose lips opening as far as they could letting nothing but high pitch over drive sweet laughter from relena’s body escape.

It was not long before relena enter the silent laughter stage, her brain was been overloaded by the tickling and soon relena let out one last buck and then she faded away thankfully into the darkness of unconsciousness. relena’s head dropped in the faced up position tilted just a little to the side, her cheeks were puffed and was deep red the tear streaks still showing in the nightlight.
hands, arms, legs and feet stayed still not a wriggle or flex or jerk at all and just hung limp in the bounds.

Part 12 – Epilogue

Relena started to stir she could still feel the tingles all over her feet and toes and her upper-body. She slowly started to open her eyes not knowing how long she had been unconscious. She look down her body, she still wear her white bra and panties. She stood up and realize there is at her castle.

The End

PLEASE GIVE COMMENT ABOUT MY STORY !!!

Osiris - in an attempt to be slightly more constructive, I would say that English is probably not your first language, right? As such this hurts your story a little right off the bat. To me it read like something which had been written in another language and translated on babelfish. It would help if you used a few more paragraphs too

I know little of Gundam Wing and certainly never saw any tickling potential in it. Plus, for people who have no idea who Relena, Dorothy and Noin are, it won't mean much. (Noin was the soldier girl with short black hair I think. I might be wrong.)

Now you have put a lot of effort into this which is good and provided a long story rather than a few short paragraphs. There's a definite plot and set up for Dorothy to get her hands on Relena and your descriptions of tickling and bondage are nicely detailed.

The more stories you write, the better you will get.

Thanks for contributing. I hope these comments helped.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back