• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickle Today with Sis

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Today my sister and i were watching MTV, and the shakira video came on where she does the belly-dancing and shows her tummy a lot. Well my sister started saying she was fat, and i said she wasn't (she obviously isn't!!) so we got in an argument. so i then i said that shakira is thinner to you, and my sister said 'oh ya' and we argued about that (my sister is thin like me, but i just needed a comeback:) )

so we argued about that until i told her the thinner person would have the better stomach, so she looked at shakira's then rolled her shirt up and showed me hers (her tummy is really flat and firm) and then i got closer for a closer inspection of her stomach. so then i slowly glided a nail all over her tummy muscles, saying i was testing her stomach muscles, she just laid there with her shirt up, giggling and trying to take it, while my nails gently glided over her tummy.

She finally couldn't take it anymore, put her shirt down and changed the channel:)

Hey Tummy, damn ther's alot of tickling going on at your house, can i come over some time, lol. I love your stories true and fiction keep it up Bella, ciao

!!!

Tummy...I share your love of tummies, so your stories are always great! Thanks for posting that! I say you invite me over and we team up on your sister, what do ya think? :veryhappy I think we should do it :evilha:

-jedi:wow:

Tummy, it's official. i really want u 2 contact me sometime. i really like u!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back