• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two interesting/funny conversations (true)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Two quick things-

This past weekend, I ended up actually playing the Howard Stern tape of him talking about Amber Smith and Yaqi for my girlfriend(she loves the Stern show, too and wanted to hear it). I must admit, she was a bit repulsed by Yaqi, especially when he started talking about the urge to tickle children. But she said two things I want to mention….the first was “Wow, it seems this tickling is more in the mainstream lately”…a very astute observation for a NON-ticklephile! The other was when I was cringing a bit when they were all goofing on Yaqi…I started to apologize to her about being such a freak….and she said (in the sweetest voice you can imagine) “Oh, sweetie….I understand it. I think it’s sexy. I understand it more than ever! It’s fun!” (It’s fun is a comment I’ve heard her say before).

The second thing happened today at work and is pretty funny! I mentioned in a post recently that my boss had asked me to create a "Tickle file" (which is an office term that refers to blah blah blah…..anyhow, it’s like a list). So I did. I even typed it in caps so it stood out from the rest of the folders! My boss, who is this sexy Phillino woman….and who ALWAYS flirts with me, and dangles her shoes….and who I’ve tickled on a couple of occasions (and seen tickled on a couple of others! She has the greatest laugh!)….anyhow, I had the file open today, and she comes over and starts giggling. I ask her why and she says…”Tickle file, that’s funny.” I said “I thought that’s what you wanted me to do! You said open a Tickle File!” She said, “I said a TICKLER file, not a tickle file!” She giggled once more and said, “A tickle file!” and started pointing her fingers at me, wiggling ( not actually tickling but simulating the motion). I grinned, slightly embarrassed, turned my head to the side and then took my hand and tickled her side really quick to which she burst out giggling and backed off, looking around to make sure no one saw. It was funny, and sexy too and you can be SURE I will leave the file titled as it is! I sense some future opportunities!! Just thought I'd mention it!

Still, sounds like a job right up your alley bud. TICKLER file, indeed :devil:

You never run out, do you nontkl? To that, I say YAY.

Dude! I was just thinking the same thing! (lol!) Other things in my life may not always be so lucky, but as a tickle junkie I must admit that I've lived a pretty charmed life (relative to my looks! It's not like I'm Brad Pitt here! Or Tom Cruise!)

It's actually very risky and not very wise....I mean, that's pretty forward of me, in an office these days....trust me, if this woman hadn't given me the vibe that I could get away with something like that, I wouldn't deign!

I figured I would now share some total FAILURES of tickling I can remember, to let you know it isn't all success!

I remember when I worked at Urban Outfitters, there were TONS of completely hot young girls working there. In fact, just recently I went there to do some shopping and I had forgotten how unreal it is, not to mention a gorgeous clientele. I had some great experiences there, including some I've already posted and a few I still have yet to post....but here's one really embarrassing one:

There was a drop dead Latina girl named Desiree who worked there as a cash register bombshell....and one time she was standing next to me in totally hot open toed shoes, revealing everything. I pretended to drop something (something really lame, like a penny or a rubber band!) and when I crouched down to pick it up, I took a finger and tickled very quickly the very tip of her big toe....it was so quick and light that she said "Did you just try to tickle my foot?" and I gulped and said no! How's that for lame? And this girl was to die for! I never did get her!

Here's a completely embarrassing one that stemmed out of a great incident.....my ex-ex girlfriend (for those who are at all familiar with my stories, she's the one from the outrageous train incident) was away travelling for a month and we had a friend of ours staying with us...she was attractive, not devestating but not bad, and one night I was giving her a back massage (we were younger and massages could still be "innocent") and totally attacked her sides and underarms.....I was straddling her for the massage and I just tortured this poor girl, just the most trapped, helpless, deepest, eyes-squeezed-shut-in-ticklish-agony laughter you can imagine. Almost cruel, but she would flirt alot, and I (and other people, I observed) were always pulling off tickles to her, so it wasn't completely out of our realm. Anyhow, that's the good part. Now comes the bad part. Flash forward to maybe a year later....this girl now lives in another state and my girlfriend is ditching me and goes to stay with her for a few weeks. One of the many reasons my girlfriend is ditching me is because of my tickling fetish.....now she's with this girl, and my girlfriend, in the midst of dishing the dirt about our relationship and what went wrong, starts blabbing her mouth off about how I have this weird fetish. This girl then says "Ohhhhhhh...you know one time....." and proceeds to tell her the whole story and how she had gotten the feeling that I had really gotten off on it, that it had been sadistic, etc etc..... Ooof. Can't say I didn't deserve it.

One time when my current girlfriend was super drunk (when she was going through her major year long binge that resulted in much scandal) and had really ruined an entire night....we were in the car...my friend was driving us home. At first we were fighting and screaming, but she was so drunk that it was useless....anyhow, she had her leg stretched out from the back into the front and I took her foot, removed her shoe and started tickling her (what the hell!), my friend said "What is he doing tickling you?" and she said "Yes! He's always doing that!" And he laughed, but then I said to him "Here, you try!" ...but he looked at the foot and was not into it at all!!!!
That was a kind of missed opportunity.

But here's the all time worst story....this still makes me cringe. It goes back to high school. There was this girl in acting class that I would always be tickling, like you do when you're a kid, and she would always laugh and play along and was always really nice to me. She looked like Emmylou Harris or Crystal Gale....really super long straight black hair....anyhow, one time she was walking in the hallways with her super hoodlum boyfriend (who I didn't even know, had never met, didn't even know she HAD a boyfriend) and as I passed, I looked at her and said "Hi"...completely innocent. Anyhow, I go to where I was going (which was backstage in the auditorium), and then all of a sudden I get a tap on my shoulder and hear "Excuse me, can I talk to you for a minute?" I turn around and it's the big boyfriend. I say "Sure. What's up?" and he leans in really close and says (practically in a whisper) "You ever tickle my girlfriend again, I'll break your arms." Man oh man, my stomach dropped. I was like in 9th grade and he was a senior and probably had been left back.....maybe more than once!!!(lol!) I said "No problem, man." and he said "Thanks!" and walked away. As he was walking away I said "You know, I didn't mean anything by it, I didn't even know....." and he said, walking away "That's okay! That's okay!"....so he was basically letting me off the hook, with a warning. Anyhow, I was a mixture of scared and angry and so when I saw the girl the next day I said "Hey, you know, I'm sorry....I didn't know you had a boyfriend and I wasn't trying to go out with you or anything.....(I was somehow thinking THAT was the issue!)" and she asked what he had said, and then explained that when I had said hello in the hallways, the (jealous) boyfriend asked "Who's that?" and she said "Oh....that's (insert nontkl's real name)" and she went on to remark "he's always tickling me." and so he took it the way he did. Once again, can't say I really blame him!!!

So there you go! That should knock me off my pedestal.....I do score some success in the tickling department, but moments like these are truly NOT to be envied!!!!

I may delete these stories pretty soon since they are so humiliating! Typing them out almost made me want to stop tickling all together! (lol!) I think I need some encouragement!! (lol!)

Last edited:
awww

No problem, nontkl, it's not all that bad. I've had some bad ones too. If you'd like, just let me know and I'll share, if it'll make you feel better. Thanks for posting them, though!

-Jedi:zzzzz:

ugh i know what you mean
I think we should start a tickling mishaps thread, God knows I have plenty of them. Maybe i'll type them up when i get this "i know exactly what you mean"/anxiety feeling out of the pit of my stomach :sowrong:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back