• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Middle Geographic Stanzas, Island Return, Resolution, Or Dissolution?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch still angry and unsure about his situation with Naomi, embarked on their next road trip. They won two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and winning two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would represent the second series against teams whom they had began the season against.
While Mitch and Naomi had declared a temporary "truce", before the road trip, his return home crystalized that he was going to have to deal with buried issues, that caused him to have great resentment toward his wife. In reality, while Naomi had in fact given up her acting career to live with him on the island, and be a part time baseball player, Mitch was resentful that she felt he "owed" her more time on the island than he wanted to have, as he was becoming more convinced in his mind, that he wanted the current season to be the last. When he arrived home on Sunday night, although there had been apologies exchanged between the couple for Mitch's cursing out of Naomi, and her slap of him, Mitch knew that there were much more serious issues that were buried beneath the surface, which caused the problem in the first place. As Mitch undressed, Naomi was clearly ready for sex. He was torn: Did he turn down his beautiful, sexy, wife's advances to uphold a "principle", or, did he succumb, have sex with her, and worry about the issues later? As he came to bed, Naomi, clad in a short nightie, began making advances to him, kissing him, and undoing her nightgown: "I dont care what kind of things we called each other on the last homestand. Let's just do this tonight, and worry about all the other stuff tomorrow. I need you" She said, breathlessly. After some body kissing, and a little breast fondling, they had intercourse, but Mitch didn't focus on Naomi's feet, or tickle her very much. After they finished, Naomi broached the subject: "If we are making love, you don't have to stop doing what you like to me, just because we have some issues. The issues can be settled out of bed. When we are here, we put those issues aside" She said, kissing him.
The next night, Mitch gathered with the team at the ballpark, to begin a nine game homestand, with a series against the Mets. Kate Hudson was on the hill against the Mets' Pedro Martinez. Both were outstanding, as Kate went eight innings, striking out ten Mets, and Pedro went eight innings, fanning nine Good Guys. The game was tied, 1-1 in the eighth, before the Good Guys scored two runs off Pedro, and, Duff came in for the ninth, to preserve the win, 3-1. The next night, Gil Bellows was the starter. Again, the game was close. Tied 2-2 in the seventh, Mets starter Tom Glavine allowed a run, and the Paradise Islanders hung on, for a 3-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She didnt get any run support, and the team lost, 4-0, getting only three hits.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi went for marriage counesling that morning, where the whole fight issue of the homestand before came up. "I called her the C word, and she slapped me. I am having thoughts of retirement, and she doesnt understand me" Mitch began. "I have given up my life for him. I do everything for him. I submit to tickling, foot worship, am his ladder girl. He doesnt think of me enough. I feel used" Naomi said. "She will not submit to my fantasies. She knows I have a tickle bandit fantasy, and she will not act it out with me" Mitch pressed. "Dont hand me that. I have been mugged and raped, you bastard! You've known this about me for 20 years. I cant submit to something that has happened to me, and that is so real. You are an insensitive prick to ask me to do that. If I do 99.9% of everything, I should be able to say no to one thing. I am such a pleasing wife. If he wants to kiss my feet, he gets them. If he wants to tickle me, he ties me up, and does it for as long as he wants. If he wants me to get the ladder, stand on it, and stand on my toes to give him a foot show, it is done. Very few women are as accomodating to their husbands as I am. You know what, Mitchell, you could have it far, far worse. You have a not unattractive wife, who has given up her life for you, and is your submissive, in so many fucking ways. You never think of me first. It is always you. You dont have it so bad. AWWW, you have to stay on a beautiful island for an extra year or two, to show your wife you love her, and earn a million dollars a year for playing ball every day. While in the meantime, having a basic submissive to cater to your every whim, while you are at home. No one feels sorry for you, okay? So stop the pity party act already. It is all getting old." Naomi said. Clearly, the couple had issues that needed to be worked through, and it would take a while. In the meantime, they had day to day life and baseball obligations to attend to.
Those day to day baseball obligations continued the next night, against the Atlanta Braves. Neve Campbell was on the mound that night. She was magnificent that night, allowing but one run in eight innings. Tied 1-1 in the eighth, the Good Guys scored four times, to come away with a 5-1 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got shut out, 5-0 on Saturday night. The next day, a picture perfect, blue Sunday afternoon, Kate Hudson opposed Atlanta's John Smoltz. Kate had her "A" game stuff, that day, striking out thirteen Braves. In a scoreless tie in the eighth, Smoltz allowed a home run to Mitch, that was one of only four hits he did allow, but Atlanta wound up on the short end of a 1-0 score that day, as Kate combined with Duff for the win.
Houston came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows started that night, but got no run support, in a 3-0 loss. Sniderman juggled the lineup on Tuesday night, trying to jump start his offense. It worked, as the Good Guys rapped out a dozen hits, and five runs, in an eventual 5-3 win, saved by Duff. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game, before the Good Guys went to the road again. That day, a hot, dry one, the ball was jumping. The Astros took a four run lead, before the Good Guys tied the game in the sixth. Houston went ahead in the seventh, and Paradise tied the game again. Finally, in the eighth, Mitch blasted a long solo homer in a 5-5 tie, to give Paradise a lead they never relinquished, in a game saved by Duff, in what would be a 6-5 Good Guy triumph, that completed another six and three fine homestand. It had been a less than satisfying homestand both on field and off, with the rough games, and the problems between Mitch and Naomi, and now, the team packed their bags for New York, Atlanta, and Houston, with issues between Mitch and Naomi still unsettled.
That night, as Mitch packed his bags for the trip, a conversation ensued about the state of their marriage. "Baseball isnt going to be forever, Nai. Have you ever thought of two, three, four, five years down the road, when there is no more baseball? We have serious, serious issues that have been there for years, that need to be settled. Naomi giving Mitch hard assed ultimatiums isnt going to solve what is wrong in our marriage. I'm having very torn feelings. I'm terrified of being with you like this forever, but I'm also terrified of being without you. What happens between us here is tempered, because we have baseball, our teammates, tickling, our friends, gambling, and our lives to distract us here. What happens when all that is gone? What happens to the couple, Mitch, and Naomi? We have serious issues to work out. We have time, but, in the spirit of forever, we cannot go on like this" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the game against Atlanta. The featured lee, would be a college aged female fan, whose father was wealthy, had a skybox at the stadium, and would forever pull off her flip flops, and taunt the team with her feet, through the skybox windows. With help from her friends, the 22 year old was finally going to get her punishment for the foot shows she gave the male members of the team, through the skybox windows. She was forciably carried to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club, stripped to her sexy bra and panties, and tied to the tickle table. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the slim, beautiful, brunette's neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling the brunette on her underarms, sides, belly, and counting her ribs up and down, with his fingers, as the brunette shrieked, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG THAT IS SOOO TICKLISH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Second baseman Russell was the next tickler, tickling the brunette on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs buckled and she squealed some more: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! STTAHHHHHHHPPPPP NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got his favorite spot, the soles of the brunette's baby soft feet. Weekly pedicures made her feet soft and ticklish as could be, and any bare foot tickling she ever got was positive torture. Evil tickler Mitch attacked the brunette's feet with his fingers, two big feathers inbetween her ten toes, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. The brunette went ballistic, she wiggled her toes and jerked her feet as much as the bounds would allow, and squealed with hysterical, uncontrollable laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANNNNNT STANNNNDD IT! NO! PLEASE! NO! THATS SO TICKLISSSSHHHHH! NOOOOOO! HEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the sexy college student was untied.
On Thursday night, as Naomi drove Mitch to the airport to catch the team flight to New York, the couple had a general conversation, and didnt delve into their underlying problems. Clearly, there were serious issues between them, and only time would tell if it would be worked out.
So, it had been a bit of a rollercoaster homestand both on field and off. Now came a ten day road trip. It would be very interesting to see what the climate between the couple would be when Mitch returned home. For that answer, stay tuned for the next segment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Seems like there is residual radiation contamination from last time's meltdown. Mitch does have a very good point about baseball acting as a buffer. I'll tell you, I can't even begin to guess what is coming next and I like it.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your continued support is appreciated. Basically, Mitch is terrified of being with this woman, without the support of baseball, their friends and teammates, the island, and 50,000 fans to cheer them on every night. What happens if it is just Mitch and Naomi alone is terrifying to him.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more twists and turns to come soon. Even I have to think about where this is going next! LOL!

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back