• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Explanation Please

Ktickler3456

Ok,here's the deal.I am really new to this stuff and I really enjoy the forum.I like all the aspects but,I would like to contribute more.So I went out and bought a scanner because I figured that's a good way to get pictures to post.But, now remember I'm a novice at alot of this stuff.I have had my computer maybe six months and I have found a whole world of new things to do.Well,back to my question.I have this scanner when I scan a picture can I just scan it right to the forum or do I need one of those hosting things.I would appreciate any imput I would really like to put this scanner to work.Help me please.Thank You.
Ktickler3456

scanning

Hello Ktickler,

To post your images on the forum, first you'll have to use that new scanner you bought to get the image into your computer in a format that is web friendly. I'm sure you've played with it enough to do that pretty well already.

Then what you will need to do is find a place on the web that you can upload your images to from your computer. That's the hoasting that you've heard about. For the forum to display an image it needs to be able to find it on the web somewhere. You might have some webspace that came with your internet service, or you can use one of the hoasts that Psycho has talked about someplace in the discussion forum.

Uploading to your webspace or a hoasting site is not too hard and you'll probably be able to find directions on how to do it.

Then once the image is up on the web, you can get it's url by clicking on it, and then use that url in a post tho shere it with us all here!

Best of luck!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back