• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex toy party (clean, multiple F/FF)

d_mov

Maureen and Amanda were friends since grade school. Being in their early 30's they had a lot in common. They both had married their high school sweethearts and spent a great deal of time together. Amanda, however, was much more outgoing. She, it seemed, decided what they would do and where they would go. Perhaps this was because Amanda was a little better looking then Maureen and had always had a better figure than her slightly overweight friend. Today Amanda's co-worker, Donna was throwing a sex toy party and was having a Representative come to her house with all sorts of products. Maureen really did not want to go, but after Amanda pushed the issue she reluctantly agreed. As they drove to Donna's house they had no idea how interesting the afternoon would be.

"Hi" greeted Donna as Maureen and Amanda arrived. "This is Connie. She has some neat stuff for us today."

"Hello and welcome" Connie the representative stated. Connie was wearing a business pant suit and classic pumps.

"Guys, this is Maureen" said Amanda, wearing black dress pants, a white blouse, and pointy black loafers on her tan nylon-clad feet.

Maureen greeted Amanda's friends. Maureen had chosen to wear tan dress pants and a purple blouse. On her feet were brown-heeled loafers. Maureen had chosen no hosiery that day and was barefoot in her shoes.

The party got underway after a nice light lunch. Maureen felt very uncomfortable. She knew no one but Amanda. This was typical as Amanda always controlled the situation and she just went along with everything.

Different products were demonstrated. Some products were cheap and other items were large and expensive. May items were demonstrated in a clean way by some of the dozen ladies present. Connie was good at including everyone.

"Now" explained Connie, we need two ladies to show the stock package. You get one set of stocks for the ankles and a set of behind-the-back wrist cuffs. I have a plastic set of stocks and lightweight wood set. They are both equally durable and hold you in good."

"Oh", Amanda exclaimed, "we can do that. Once again Maureen was being dragged into something. Being somewhat pissed she shot a look at Amanda. She did not want to be the center of attention in front of all these strangers.

Amanda and Maureen, reluctantly, allowed the fur cuffs to be locked on their wrists behind their backs by Connie. The stocks were placed over their ankles with their feet elevated on a large ottoman. Everyone chuckled at the scene. "We'll leave them like that a few minutes" announced Connie.

"Next we have various feather teasers. You don't have to be into hardcore stuff to enjoy a little tickling." Connie passed around the feathers to the ladies who playfully poked each other. Connie even slipped off her own shoe and tickled her black nylon foot while Donna tickled her barefoot after kicking off her sandal. This got a debate going.

The ladies started discussing which was worse having nylons on, being barefoot, or wearing socks. Everyone quickly ruled out the socks being the least ticklish but nylons vs. barefoot caused some conversation. One of the guests pointed out how she often went without hose at work but usually wore them and when she came home if she was wearing nylons her feet felt much more sensitive. The debate continued with playful testing.

Maureen and Amanda were watching all this. They were both just quiet in their trapped positions. Amanda absolutely couldn't stand to have her feet touched. Maureen liked to go barefoot and Amanda always hated to not wear shoes. Maureen however, never was tickled that much. Amanda all the sudden was not very outgoing and little did she know she was about to be the center of attention when she didn't want to be.

Maureen knew about Amanda's thing with her feet and got an idea. She would volunteer them as an experiment in this debate. Then, however, she wasn't sure she wanted to be tickled. After some thought she decided it would be worth it. For the first time all day she spoke up, "Amanda and I are trapped" she said with a smile.

Amanda did not like what she was hearing as Maureen continued. "I don't know if you noticed but I am sock-less and Amanda has on hose. With us being trapped like this you could get a true test of what is worse."

Amanda was visibly nervous and actually tried to get free a little bit. She tried to charm the group stating "Oh, I know already my little tootsies are much more ticklish in hose."

Maureen, sensing what Amanda was doing chimed in, "Well I wear hose a lot and as much as I shouldn't admit it in my current situation if you were to pull off my shoes I think it would be pretty bad. Nylons offer some protection I think."

Connie took all this in and using this as a opportunity to sell some products announced, "I think I should take Maureen up on her offer." The ladies agreed.

Connie walked up to Maureen's feet and made quick work of baring her feet. As her shoes were pulled off, her toes, painted a deep red, wiggled around. When the feather teaser hit her feet she absolutely lost it. She giggled and squirmed and seriously was beginning to wonder why she volunteered for this. After a couple minutes however, it started to pay off.

Connie looked at Amanda who started to struggle and became desperate. "Please do not tickle me. Let me out."

Connie looked at Amanda struggling and announced "As you can see ladies these stocks really work well." Connie went for Amanda's right shoe. Amanda scrunched her toes tight knowing if she lost her shoe she would be in big trouble. Connie teased, "now silly I can't tickle your feet if you have shoes on."

Amanda tried one last time, "Please seriously, let me out." Connie ignored her plea and pulled very hard on the heel of her right shoe exposing her sole and eventually removing the footwear. Amanda started begging even more.

Connie instructed Amanda, "OK now we need both feet for testing, Give me your left shoe." Amanda shook her head but with a little tickling on the right foot removal of the left shoe was easy and both feet in the sheer nylon material were exposed to the group.

Amanda was tickled and in pure agony. All the girls gathered around and had a lot of fun with all the feather dusters each taking a turn. They still couldn't decide if nylons were worse so Connie suggested, "Let me show you the pinwheels." Maureen looked over at Amanda as this was said and winked. Needless to say when this ordeal was over Amanda didn't speak to Maureen for quite some time and when she did she was a lot less controlling from then on out.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back