• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fruits And Rockets Wanderers, Then, Upon Return To Paradise, A Serious Tropical Punch

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, going four and five on the trip. After dropping two of three games in both New York and Atlanta, they then went to Houston, and beat the Astros two of three. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.
While the Good Guys were playing the Mets in New York, a serious article appeared in the New York newspapers, stating that a "realiable source" close to the Good Guys, had leaked to the press, that Mitch was miserable with both the Good Guys, and Naomi, and that he planned to play out his contract that season, leave the team as a free agent, and, additionally, divorce Naomi. Naomi heard about the article from a friend, read it online, and then called Mitch on his cell phone in New York, screaming at the top of her lungs. Mitch tried to diffuse the situation, and get her to calm down, until he could get home to Paradise at the end of the road trip, and talk to her face to face. However, every night when he opened his laptop, he would see red, mad, Yahoo faces from her, and rants in capital letters, saying things like: "I am your worst nightmare, and if you ever leave me, I am going to take you to the cleaners, and make sure you dont see your children" Clearly, it was a horrid situation.
When Mitch arrived home from Houston on Sunday night, his family was there, awaiting him, ready to pounce on him for his supposed remarks. He went to kiss Naomi hello, but she got a disgusted look on her face, and pushed him away, hard. "Get the fuck away from me. You better start talking, mister, and have some good answers about that article, because, if not, I am going to see a divorce lawyer, and I swear, I will not let you live!" Naomi said, her voice rising, into a scream. "Are you cheating on mom, are you, you bastard!?" The couple's oldest daughter, Erin, hissed, at her father. Mitch looked at them all with disbelief. "I think you are all fucked in the head! May I get undressed, and then we can order some food, and discuss this calmly, without all these stupid accusations, and threats!" Mitch said.
After Mitch undressed, he, Naomi, their college age daughter Erin, and two other children sat around the family's dining room table, to eat take in food, and discuss the article. "Okay, now, although I was unfairly attacked like the Spanish Inquisition, it is time to answer all this bullshit, to prove to you all that this was nothing but tabloid journalism, with no truth to it. First, Nai, No, I am not planning to divorce you, and I did not say anything to anyone. I admit, it will be a stretch for me if you want to stay here past this year, as I do feel that I want to retire. However, I realize that you have sacrificed your whole career for me as an actress, to live on this island for over 20 years, and have three kids, play baseball, and have a life with me. If you choose to play some more years, I will accept it, sign my contract, and not use blackmail, threats, or anything else to coerce you otherwise. As long as you remain Naomi, my loving wife, my manogomous girl, and my tickle and foot lady, I am not going anywhere. If you want me out, throw me out, and change the locks, but, if not, the only way they will carry me away from you is in a pine box, hopefully as a very old man, many years from now, because I am here to stay. Forever, remember?" Mitch said. Tears welled in Naomi's eyes, and started rolling down her cheeks,and then Mitch continued. "I came home to you, didn't I, like I always do? Do you really believe that if I wanted out, I would air those feelings in some stupid tabloid paper in another country? Even when you were taking drugs, and abusing our kids, I NEVER aired my feelings in the newspapers. I came to you, and told you I wanted a divorce, and I would do the same thing, even now. Now, due to all these accusations, I have to ask you, do you want a divorce? Do you want me to leave? If so, I'll pack my bags, and look for another place to live" Mitch said. Naomi was very choked up with emotion, and could hardly speak. She shook her head, still crying, her voice cracking:" No, you son of a bitch, of course I dont want you to leave. I read that article last week, and I am still here, aren't I? If I wanted out, I would have changed the locks, or told you to get the hell out. I didnt do that. If I wanted you to leave, that article wouldnt have killed me like it did. I wouldnt have cared at all. I am just so relieved that none of it is true" Naomi said. "We always have things to work on, but divorce isnt the answer. I cant divorce someone whom I love so much, have spent nearly a quarter century with, since I was a young man, and have three kids, and a life with. Look at all those pictures on that table, of the kids when they were babies, of us, at our two weddings, of us, soaked in champange, kissing each other, after all the world championships. This is our life, and it is a life unfinished as of yet. A life, that will not be finished, until one of us dies" Mitch said infatically. That night, the couple got into bed, and did make tender love, with just a bit of foot worship, and not much tickling. "I love you, just remember that. Whatever happens, even when we were divorced, I never stopped loving you, and I never will" Mitch said, in a whisper.
The next night, after a relaxing day, Mitch and Naomi gathered with the Good Guys at the ballpark, to begin the homestand, with a game that night against Pittsburgh. Before taking the field, they were deluged with the predictable questions, by the media, about the article. "All heresay, no truth. I talked about this with Naomi and my family last night. I am still Naomi's, and she is still mine. If anyone wants me, my address is Naomi's apartment, always, or where ever she lives. She is my wife, and I am her husband, forever" Mitch said infatically. After the media circus, the team took the field to play the Pirates. Kate Hudson was the starter, and she did a fine job. Kate allowed only one run over seven innings. Tied, 1-1 in the seventh, the Good Guys struck for four runs, and then, the bullpen managed to hold off the Pirates with Duff getting the save, 5-3. That night, when the couple got home, Naomi was lying face down on the bed, barefoot, her soles and toes pointed downward, talking on the phone to Nicole Kidman, who was in Los Angeles, doing a movie, and told Nicole about the article. Suddenly, Mitch lied down on the bed, came behind Naomi, and began assaulting her bare soles and toes with his fingers, causing her to squeal, and buck and kick:EEEEKKK! THE FUCK IS TICKLING ME, AND WONT LET ME TALK! GET THE HELL OFFF MEEE IAM ON THE FUCKING PHONE!EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi screeched through laughter. After she got off the phone, it got hot and heavy:" Pull down your shorts, and let me fuck you, bitch! I want it, and I am horny!" Mitch commanded. "No, degenerate fucking pervert. I am still furious, I will not fuck you if you ask me in this way. What is it you want, this? Hmmm" Naomi said, pulling down her shorts, spreading her legs, and showing him her naked vagina. "You want to fuck my pussy, sleazeball?" Naomi said. It wasnt often that they talked this dirty to each other. The raw nerve endings were causing playful interaction between them that had deeper meaning. Eventually, the proceedings calmed down, and they did make love. Things were far from perfect, but it might be a long while before they would be. In the meantime, life had to proceed on.
The series with the Pirates continued on Tuesday night. Gil Bellows took his turn, and pitched well, but lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed but two runs in seven innings, and came away with credit for the win, 4-2.
Thursday was an off day. The couple attended a noon time counesling session, where they discussed the article, the state of their marriage, and their sex life. "It's weird. Normally, an article like that would have made me banish him to the guest room for a week, but, I let him have sex with me the night he came home. We have been talking so dirty to each other. It's like all the trouble is making me horny" Naomi said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She did a fine job, allowing three runs over six innings. Trailing 3-0 in the sixth, the Good Guys struck. First, they tied the game in the sixth, when two men got on, and Mitch struck a home run. Then, in the seventh, with another man on, Mitch hit another blast, good for two runs. Finally, in the eighth, the left fielder, Dawson, completed the scoring, with yet another bomb, as the Good Guys came away with a 6-3 win, in front of an excited Friday night crowd, that was saved by Hilary Duff. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and she did not fare well, getting knocked out in the first inning, and losing, 5-0. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny, perfect Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, striking out thirteen, and allowing little more than a bloop hit, until the eighth. The Good Guys trailed, 1-0, in the eighth, on an error, when Kate was removed. Suddenly, after a bloop hit, an infield hit, and an error which loaded the bases, Mitch came up, and blasted a Grand Slam home run, that gave the Good Guys four runs, and an eventual 4-1 victory, that was again saved by Duff.
St Louis invaded Paradise on Monday night, in the last series, before the Good Guys went away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed three runs into the seventh, left leading 3-1, and got credit for the win, as the team won the game, 3-2. Charlize Theron got the call on Tuesday night. She allowed three solo home runs, and nothing else, but got no run support, falling, 3-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a bright Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand, before the Good Guys went away again. Neve pitched a fine game, allowing but one earned run, and one unearned run, in seven innings. Trailing 2-1 in the seventh, the Good Guys got two runs that inning, and two more in the eighth. The bullpen almost let it get away in the ninth, but Duff managed to settle down, as the team posted a 5-4 triumph, that completed another solid six and three homestand. It had been a rollercoaster homestand on all fronts, but, had hopefully been settled, as the couple was managing to try and put things back together.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be mega hot CNN Headline News reporter Christi Paul, visiting Paradise for the weekend. Paul was somewhat of a surprise lee to agree to the tickling, as, a few years earlier, in Atlanta, she had been the victim of a tickling bandit who had terrorized the city, getting attacked, robbed, and tickle tortured with a co worker. Nonetheless, Paul decided to be a good sport. She stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the tickle table, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Christi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled Christi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with his fingers, running them all over her sides and midsection, counting her ribs, and tickle tormenting her belly, as more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THATS SOO TICKLISH! PLEASEEEE STAHPPPPP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, running his fingers on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, front and back, as Christi's legs jerked, and bucked, and she continued to squeal:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAT TICKLES SOO MUCH! PLEASSEEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to tickle his favorite spot, the soles of Christi's soft, beautiful feet. Mitch attacked Christi's feet with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, on her mega soft soles and all ten toes. Christi went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with laughter, tears in her eyes, begging for mercy:HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE NO NO NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted beautiful anchor was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, to catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. After the trouble at the homestand's beginning, they had experienced a period of much sexual gratification, and horniness. Now, with the issue discussed and on the table, it would be interesting to see, if peace would prevail, or more trouble would rear it's ugly head.
So, yet another homestand had come to an end. Now, came a road trip to the midwest. It would be interesting to see if tranquility would set in, or if more issues would erupt for the couple. For those answers, stay tuned for the next segment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Author's note to happydarwin: Happy, a few years ago, I did in fact write an ongoing series about a tickling bandit, who terrorized Atlanta women with break ins, robberies, and tickling. Christi Paul is in fact a real CNN Headline News anchor, and she IS hot. During my series of stories on the bandit, Ms Paul and a co anchor of hers were amongst his victims, experiencing a joint robbery as victims of the bandit.

Last edited:
Well I have to applaud Mitch for his handling of that article. He showed his true mettle when he stayed calm and confronted it head on. Another great story, and I still can't guess the outcome. Interesting idea to integrate older ideas into the story.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yeah, I thought it interesting to mention how that Saturday's featured lee had experienced forced tickling in the past, at the hands of the tickling bandit.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back