• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Call, California Hosptiality, And, Unusual Dominant Practices.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch and Naomi on decent terms, embarked on their next road trip, this time to the middle of the country. They won two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
As Mitch made his way on the road trip, he began to have fantasies in his mind of cruel, dominant tickling of Naomi, without love, tenderness, or feeling. He had visions in his mind of her lying face down, with her face pinned to the bed, and working over her soles with his fingers, and every possible instrument, until she was weak. The key was, that he wanted her face down, so that she could not scream, kick, protest, or attempt to fight in any way. When he arrived home on Sunday night, he described the fantasy to Naomi in detail, and she sat, with a quizzical look on her face. "You want me so bound down, and in such a position, where I couldnt let out the laughter, and I was face down, with my face in a pillow? Why?" She asked, puzzled, and also a bit upset. "I dont know, it is just an image. Tickling you in such a position where it wouldn't be so easy to kick, or move away, a complete bound experience" Mitch said. "I've been married to you over 20 years. You told me it gets you hot when I wiggle and flex my toes when you tickle my feet, so why do you want to do this, I'm still perplexed" She said. "I dont know. Honestly, I dont. It is something different, and new. I wont push you to do it if you dont want to. It was just an idea" Mitch said. "You know I love you and would do anything for you. I dont want to say no, because I fear if I do that, then I'm big, bad, bitch Naomi, who doesnt want to submit to her husband. I'll do it. I would do anything for you, but, if it gets too much, we have to stop, okay?" Naomi said. "Agreed" Mitch said, kissing her.
So, that night, buck naked, Naomi lied face down on several pillows, as Mitch tied her hands and feet spread eagled to the bed, and made the restraints so, that it wasnt easy for her to move from her face down position. "You ready?" He asked. Naomi nodded her head slightly in agreement. With that, Mitch attacked Naomi's soles and all ten of her toes, first with his fingers, as she scrunched, wiggled, and flexed her toes, and let out muffled squeals, that were muffled by her head being buried in the pillows. "Are you ticklish, you little Australian bitch?!" Mitch said, in a dominant tone of voice. Naomi nodded her head in affirmation that she was very ticklish. "If any of this makes you come, you will pay dearly. Foot tickle slaves do not come, or gain any gratification from the tickling. You are my slave, totally in my power!" Mitch said, in an almost cruel tone. Mitch then ran two feathers over Naomi's soles, and under and inbetween all ten of her toes, as she let out a little girlish squeal, and tried to curl her toes, but to no avail. "Enjoy the tickling. Do not resist! Just let it happen! If you resist, when I turn you over, and am done with you, I am going to fuck you hard, you piece of Aussie ass!" Mitch commanded. Next, he rubbed baby oil on her feet, the killer for her, and then ran his fingers in alternating motions fast and slow over her soles, and toes, causing her to scream a bit, and beg through the muffles. Then, he washed her feet down throughly, with a scrub brush, and soap, and proceeded to give her soles long licks, and suck on each one of her ten toes, as they were pointed down, licking inbetween her toes. Naomi couldnt say much because of how she was postioned, but she said in a muffled tone:" Toes ticklish no please!" Finally, Mitch turned Naomi over. She was in a pool of sweat, tears in her eyes from the laughter and domination and muffled torture. He untied her, and then entered her quickly with his massively erect penis. "You horny bitch! This turned you on!" Mitch said in disbelief. Naomi was sopping wet inside, and both he and Naomi came with a rush, stunned at how turned on the domination and positioning made them. Afterwards, neither could say much, as they drifted into a fitful sleep.
The next night, well rested after the domination, the couple gathered with their Good Guys teammates at the ballpark to play the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night. She allowed the hard hitting Giants three runs in seven innings, but it was enough for a win, as the Good Guys got four runs, and came away with a 4-3 win. That night, when they got home, Mitch wanted to tie Naomi up again in the same manner, face down. She tried to protest, but it was to no avail. This time, in addition to tormenting her bare feet and toes, he also teased her sides, and ribs, making her incredibly wet through the muffled squeals. Again, when he turned her over after the tickle torment was over, they had wild sex like there was no tomorrow.
Gil Bellows took the mound on Tuesday night. He pitched a fine ballgame, and won 2-0, and there was more face down torture for Naomi that night when she and Mitch got home. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and threw well, but lost, 2-1.
Thursday was an off day. The couple went to a counesling session that day. They shared with him the dominant face down tickling that they had discovered that week. "The only rule we have is that he cannot have anal sex with me. We havent ever done that, and dont want to. Besides that, anything goes." Naomi said. The therapist asked them why the sudden interest in face down tickling. "I dont know, maybe she cant move or protest as much. It might be how her feet look with her toes pointed down. I dont know. She cant wiggle her feet, and move her toes as much, when we do it. I thought I loved it when I tickled her, and I watched her toes wiggle and flex back and forth, but this turns me on even more, so we are going with it" Mitch said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched well, but lost, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook needed a big game on Saturday night, and she gave it, allowing two runs over eight innings, in a 6-2 win. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was fantastic that day, striking out ten in eight innings. In a scoreless tie in the eighth, the Good Guys pushed across two runs, in what would be a 2-0 win, credited to Kate.
On Sunday night, when the couple got home, Mitch added more torment for Naomi, other than just the face down foot assaults. He began tickling her back with his fingers, and running freezing cold ice cubes, from the base of her neck, all the way down her back, and in her pits, over the sides of her nipples, down to her sides and ribs, down her legs, and all the way to the soles of her feet, running the ice cubes over her bare soles, and ten toes. Naomi screeched like a stuck pig, begging for mercy, claiming she would wet herself with love juice. Mitch, seeing his wife's torment at such treatment, and in dominant mode, could care less. He said to Naomi. "Wet yourself, Aussie bitch, see if I care." Again, when he was done with her, Mitch turned her over, entered her, and gave her a good fuck like there was no tomorrow. All this dominance was turning him, and her, on to no end, and they both wanted it to continue.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows was on the mound, and he twirled a fine game, allowing only four hits, and coming away with a 2-1 win. That night, after Mitch tied Naomi face down, and had his way with her feet, he had more torture in store for her. "I dont like how your feet look. They arent soft enough. I am going to use this pumice stone to scrape off your callouses, and then, I am going to tickle and torment your feet, like there is no tomorrow!" Mitch said, dominantly. Mitch knew that Naomi was more lax in taking care of her feet during the season, as having them in baseball cleats and playing ball 81 nights a year made them not as pretty. Mitch used the pumice stone on Naomi's soles to soften her feet, and then, as a test, immediately attacked her soles and toes with his fingers, and his tounge. The tickle on the now softer soles was torture for Naomi, as she squealed, begged and protested as much as being tied face down would allow, with tears in her eyes, begging for mercy, before he finally untied her, and fucked her again. She was his wife, whom he knew he loved, but that week, he was treating her like a cruel master treated a tickle slave, and he loved it.
Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and got shut out, 3-0, for her second loss on the homestand. Neve Campbell then took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game, before the team headed for the West Coast. Neve did a fine job that day, eight innings, and one run. The Good Guys in the meantime, got four runs. The day ended well, as the Paradise Islanders came away with a 4-1 triumph, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The big story that week was not the on the field Good Guys, but the new off the field tickle games of Mitch and Naomi. Mitch had found a new and tortorous way to tickle and tease his bride. He was dominant, in control, and they both loved it.
That night, when they got home, they both knew it would be their last night together, before the ten day West Coast trip. After Mitch tied Naomi face down, he kept "flick tickling" her terribly ticklish sides with his fingers, giving them almost pinch like tickles, as she bucked and protested, and begged and pleaded. "You're going to miss all this attention, and all this dominance, arent you, Australian tickle slave bitch!?" Mitch said coldly. Naomi shook her head no, as she had been positively controlled by him during those ten days he was home. "You are my bitch, my slave. Maybe, just maybe, we can and should be like this forever, as master and slave, and not partners, not husband and wife, fuck that, you are my slave" Mitch said, before turning her over, and fucking the daylights out of her again.
On Thursday afternoon, during the drive to the airport, for the flight to San Fransisco, the couple didnt say much to each other. Mitch tried to break the silence. "Was all that dominance, face down tying , and cruel talk okay?" Mitch asked, trying to bring Naomi back into a partnership mode. "It was different. I'll think about it while you are away. The tickle and torment was definitely intense, I'll tell you that" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Ironically, with all the dominance he was doing, Naomi insisted that the featured lee be Mitch, and that he be tied face down by his cruel female dom. Although Mitch was tied face down, he would be able to pick his head up to laugh, and not have it buried, so that the girls present could hear his laughter. The Dom attacked Mitch's neck on both sides with long fingernails, as his neck shifted from side to side, and the laughter began: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, the dom attacked Mitch's underarms, sides, ribs, and stomach on both sides with fingers, as he howled some more: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THOSE FINGERNAILS KILL! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The dom then attacked his hips, inner and outer thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck. Finally, with him face down, of course, the dom finished off by tormenting his soles with her long red fingernails. Mitch jerked his feet as much as the bounds would allow, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG I CANT TAKE THOSE NAILS! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
So, it had been a homestand of no relationship drama for the couple, just pure and utter domination by Mitch, and torture and torment for Naomi. Would this mode continue? What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Seems that Mitch has found a new way to express himself. Sure hope it doesn't lead to more problems for the two of them. Great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thanks, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. This was mutually agreed upon, so, while Mitch is being cruel and dominant with his tickling, it isnt like he is really forcing her to do anything against her will or such.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back