• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rabbit and the Snake

storyteller

TMF Master
Note to Readers: While working on Act II: The Bartender’s Prey of “The Foot-fetishist, Tickling Bartender and the Novice,” an idea occurred for a quite different story--a fable with two adult characters, a male and a female. Hope you enjoy it.

The Rabbit and the Snake

The furry, short-eared, long-footed rabbit hopped happily along the forest floor enjoying the scenery. Several times during this journey she came across delectable items and would stop, poise herself for flight, and check for predatory movement before indulging her dietary whim.

As the day grew long, the rabbit got thirsty. She stopped, her nose twitching in the air. Water ahead to the left, it told her. And she followed her nose’s directions until she spied a cluster of shade trees with clumps of rocks at their feet and a pond just beyond.

She sipped from the pond’s cool waters until her thirst was satisfied and then turned and considered how pleasant it would be to nap under the shade trees. She would be safe, she thought, camouflaged under some leaves between tree roots and rocks. The yawn this idea invoked settled the matter. She hopped over to an appealing location, curled within the softness of the newly fallen leaves, and drifted into sleep.

She didn’t notice the still, sharp-eyed snake coiled just inches away beneath a ledge created by two large oddly posed rocks.

She was having pleasant dreams of chasing a friendly butterfly through fields of wildflowers when she felt a hissing whisper in her ear.

“Little Rabbit,” it said, “Won’t you wake up and play with me? Come on, Little Rabbit, you’ve slept long enough,” the hissing voice pleaded.

The rabbit stirred ever so slightly but was quickly drawn back into the field of wildflowers as another butterfly skittered past her dream nose. She was just about to catch up with that butterfly and talk with it when she heard the whispered hiss again.

“Little Rabbit,” the sound tickled in her ear, “I did ask you nicely. Now, I am afraid, I will have to insist.”

And the rabbit felt a flicker in her ear which brought her foot up to thump it away.

“Ah, that is much better,” came an excited hiss. “I perceive you are ticklish Little Rabbit. I will enjoy playing with you very much!”

And the rabbit felt more insistent flickers in her ear which caused her foot to rise automatically in response. Unfortunately, it rose a little too fast and hard and she thumped herself in the head. As her head jerked backward in the direction of the thump, she felt the flickering sensation begin in her other ear.

“Heeheehee,” giggled the rabbit, “Miss Butterfly your feelers tickle!”

“Oh g-g-g-o-o-o-d-d-d-e-e-e,” the snake hissed bringing his head a foot upward from his coiled body. “You’re awake. Now, we can play!” And the snake began to flick his tongue several times in quick succession first in one of the rabbit’s ears and then in the other before repeating the process.

“Hee, hee! Ha ha ha!” the rabbit giggled and laughed.

“Your laughter is like tiny bells being blown by the wind. What music! And the insides of your short ears are so soft and sensitive,” the snake appreciatively hissed before resuming his delivery of quick, successive tongue flicks to all exposed areas of her respective pink inner ears.

“Hahahahahaha! “ooohmmyyyoohmmyyy, hahahahaha!” the rabbit laughed curling her feet close to her body.

“Oh, Little Rabbit, I enjoy your laughter, and you seem to enjoy having your ears tickled. Would you like to have other body parts tickled too?” hissed the snake as his head veered away from her ears and he uncoiled his body.

The rabbit caught her breath, opened her eyes, and realized that her tickler was a snake.

“What exactly do you have in mind, Mr. Snake?” she asked.

“Well, Little Rabbit, I have a much longer body than you. I can wrap myself around your torso and gently squeeze and release my muscles while flicking the soles of your lovely long feet with my tongue,” the snake replied.

“How hard would you squeeze, Mr. Snake?” the rabbit asked with suspicion.

“Oh, not hard,” the snake quickly hissed in response, “I want to hear your tinkling laughter and that won’t be possible if I squeeze too hard.”

“Okay, Mr. Snake, we’ll try it out, but when I say ‘stop’ you have to release me,” the rabbit bargained.

“Agreed, Little Rabbit,” hissed the snake, as he slithered near and proceeded to wrap himself around the rabbit’s body, leaving her head sticking out of the top of his coils and her feet at the bottom.

“Is that too tight, Little Rabbit?” the snake hissed with concern.

“No, it’s okay,” said the rabbit. “You may continue--until I say ‘stop’.”

The rabbit felt the snake’s scales scratch her skin through her fur as he gently constricted his muscles around her body.

“Oh, Mr. Snake, that does tickle. It's giving me shivers!” she told him.

Feeling gratified that she was happy, the snake continued to constrict his muscles around her as his long forked tongue flicked one of her soles, licked the length of her foot, flicked again, then repeated this process with the other foot.

“Heeheehee, hahahahha, heeheehee, ooooohhh!” issued from the rabbit as the snake constricted his muscles around her squirming body and flicked and licked her feet in repeated alternation.

After a while the rabbit’s laughter began to weaken.

“You sound tired, Little Rabbit,” hissed the snake as he relaxed his muscles and raised his head from her feet.

“Perhaps we should stop, at least for a while,” he suggested.

“Ooh, Mr. Snake,” came the rabbit’s contented voice, “I think you are right. We should stop.”

And true to his word, the snake uncoiled himself from around the rabbit.

“Tickling you has been such fun Little Rabbit,” hissed the snake. “Other rabbits I’ve played with were so nervous they didn’t laugh very much, but you seem to like being tickled.”

“Yes, I have enjoyed being tickled. You’re a good tickler Mr. Snake,” the rabbit said.

“Thank you for saying so, Little Rabbit. I try hard to please,” came the snake’s gratified hiss.

“Do you practice?” asked the rabbit.

“Yes, I do, Little Rabbit, and I try to learn how to be a better tickler by noticing what tickles me," answered the snake.

“They do say practice makes perfect,” commented the rabbit. “Do you like to be tickled too?” she asked.

“Yes, but, alas, Little Rabbit, I haven’t been tickled in quite some time, at least not by a rabbit. I do miss it so. Rabbits, I’ve found, are much better ticklers than other forest creatures,” the snake hissed as he bowed his head and shook it from side to side in sad resignation.

“I have no experience as a tickler, Mr. Snake, but if you tell me what to do, I can try and tickle you,” the rabbit offered.

“Oh, Little Rabbit, thank you for your most generous offer. It has been a very long time since a rabbit tickled me,” hissed the snake raising his head in anticipation, a hungry gleam entering his eyes.

“What should I do, Mr. Snake, to tickle you?” asked the rabbit with wide-eyed innocence.

“First, Little Rabbit, I will need to coil myself around you,” the snake hissed in reply.

Remembering how this had tickled, the rabbit thought how fun it would be to be tickled while tickling and quickly enthused, “Okay Mr. Snake!”

The snake coiled himself around the rabbit, this time ensuring that her feet were held tightly by his lower half and only her head was exposed.

“Now what do I do?” asked the rabbit.

“You don’t have to do anything, Little Rabbit, I’ll do it, “ hissed the snake, his tongue quickly flickering her soft inner ear. He heard her tinkling “heeheehee” as his jaws unlocked and he lowered his head to engulf her.

The snake writhed in pleasure as his constricting muscles moved her through his body and he felt her long feet thump and graze his insides. He then slithered to the opening under the ledge of the two large oddly posed rocks, coiled himself up, yawned, and sleepily hissed aloud,

“Oh, Little Rabbit, you were a superb ticklee and a succulent tickler!”

Last edited:
o crap lololol..and i was just getting ready to say at least the snake didn't eat the rabbit...great imagination..and so very well written...

Yeah, poor innocent, trusting Little Rabbit got taken in by the charming and friendly, but predatory, Mr. Snake.

I'm glad you like it and thank you for your kind words, Isabeau. Wasn't real sure how this would go over. But you know, sometimes you just have to write and share those weird ideas that pop into your head in the wee hours of the morning.

I think I read that story in one of my "Little Golden Books" when I was in 4th grade. LOL! Great job! Very entertaining.

Lion, hadn't thought about the snake playing with anyone else until you mentioned it. Now, I'm thinking the snake and a lion might have possibilities...

ShadowTklr, my very first book was a Golden Book! Different story though.

Thank you both for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It was fun to write.

OK All Readers: thelionroars' suggestion has got me thinking. Would you be interested in reading additional snake adventures? Or, better to leave this one as a stand alone?

Another sounds good to me, especially with a lion who roars and purrs--as long as the snake doesn't eat the lion too.

thelionroars said:
Another sounds good to me, especially with a lion who roars and purrs--as long as the snake doesn't eat the lion too.

yea...what thelionroars said...i'm not a big fan of snakes in stories..however you did it so well and made it so cute..except for the fact the poor sweet rabbit got eaten, :ranty: other than that it was fantastic..now please don't tell me that snakes can eat lions???

To answer Isabeau's question, I suppose anacondas could eat lions, but Mr. Snake isn't nearly that big. Actually, I'm not that big a fan of snakes either! But I do rather like Mr. Snake. Isabeau and Lion (and anyone else), I have an idea for a lion and snake story, will start working on it today.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back