• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickler on deck part 1

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Tickler on deck Part 1

This is an old story I found here that I wrote...wow, a long time ago! I want to get back into writing the tickle/erotica stories. lemme know what you think. there's a part 2 somewhere...

Tickler on Deck!

"Well, Matey's, seems we have ourselves a stowaway on board." growled the ship's captain. The cabinboy of the pirate ship Poison Shark found a girl stowaway in the storage section of the ship's hull. She was brought foward to the ship's captain and tossed onto the floorboards at the captain's feet. The girl was quite young and pretty, with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a slim figure.
"Please, sir, have mercy!" the girl cried. The captain smiled, showing a mouthful of rotting teeth. "You will be sent to the brig, and will be delivered to whatever shore we land on. Jack, chain her in the brig." One of the most trusty of crewmen named Jack Hardin grabbed the young woman and took her struggling body down to the small area in the hull. He opened the cell and wrestled the girl to the floor. He then shackled her right ankle to the floor and closed the cage. Once he locked it, the girl stood and tried to yank herself free of the strong shackle. The captain walked down to the brig and addressed Jack.
"You'll have to gaurd her most of the night, so have fun!" he said, smiling again. Jack saluted his captain. He then turned to sit on a small chair and waited. He watched as the girl walked to the bunk and lay down. Jack tried so hard to fight his urge. For so long, Jack has spent a great deal of his life tying and tickling young girls. Sisters, girlfriends, prostitutes, whatever. He was a merciless tickler without any equal, and his bondage techniques were unescapable. But at this time, he was trying to shrug off his need, his want, to tickle the young stowaway. But he was fighting a losing battle.
Finally, Jack caved in. He found some strong rope in the brig and made sure it was long enough. Then, Jack unlocked the cell and saw that the girl was fast asleep. After making sure that the girl was out, Jack unlocked the shackle that held her ankle. He then proceeded to tie the girl to the bunk with the rope. Jack tied her arms above her and apart, and her ankles together. He was finishing with the knots that held her ankles when the girl awoke. She looked at Jack and tried to struggle out of the expertly tied ropes. Jack smiled at her and said " Ye have no chance, my dear. Ye is gonna get the tourture you deserve." Jack then removed her torn shoes from her feet. Her feet were a little wet from the salty sea water, but that didn' t bother Jack. He took a moment to observe her feet. She had medium-length, slender toes and somewhat broad feet with deep arches and soft wrinkles on the soles. The curves were just right, and her soles were a healthy pink. Even her toenails were trimmed. After marveling at her gorgeous feet, he tore the rest of her clothing from her. Afterwards, all the captive had on was silk panties. Hed medium-sized, firm breasts heaved as she breathed harder than before.
"Now, ye will tell me your name." he said, then he reached towards her vulnerable armpits. His rough fingers made contact with her silky smooth underarms and he began to stroke the helpless flesh. The girl tried to shrug it off, but her face was soon contorted in laughter.
"What is ye Christian name?" Jack asked. "Hahahaaaaaa!!" was all the girl could manage. Jack continued to tickle her senseless. "What is ye Christian name?" he asked with a firmer voice.
"HHaaaahaaahaaa....iii...it's Lana! Please sssstooooopppp!" But Jack continued tickling her.
"So, Lana, what are ye doin' on my captain's ship?" he asked, still tickling her armpits. She struggled to answer, but all that came out was laughter. "Oh, disobeying me, eh?" Jack questioned menacingly. His tickling fingers went to her stomach, where he traced circles and scrabbled his fingernails over her strong abs. Her body almost convulsed off the bunk, if it wasn't for the ropes holding her. She finally answered "T-the ccaptain was saiiling to mmmy homeland."
Jack continued tickling "So you got a free ride, eh? Well, your working off that ride. I'm going to tickle you 'till we get to Scotland!" After that, Jack stopped tickling for a moment. He found and old brush and a piece of old yarn. He went back and tied the girl's big toes together with the yarn and leaned over her legs. She immediately began to protest "Please, sir, not my feet! I'll die!" Knowing the Hell he was going to put her through, Jack began to lightly tickle her feet with the brush, starting from the heels and working his way up to the balls of her feet. Lana began to laugh and squeal louder than ever. She tried desperately to release herself from the binds, but there was no slack. She slowly began to succumb to the tickling, the torturous feeling getting worse every minute. Jack was beside himself. He loved the way her feet squirmed to try and avoid the brush. Jack continued to tickle with the brush, making slow circles inside the deep arches of her feet. He then leaned down and wrapped his mouth around her succulent toes, using his expert tongue to tickle in the spaces between her toes. Her mouth opened, but barely any sound escaped from her lips. She could hardly breathe.
Then, suddenly, the tickles stopped. Lana looked over to see that Jack had stood from his position and began to stretch. He looked over at the tortured lass and smiled.
"I'll be back, lass. Don't ye go away." He walked through the cell door and walked above board. Lana started to try and get free. Her body was weak from the exhaustion, her muscles sore from the strain. She could not get free. Then, she heard sounds of heavy footsteps on the floor above her. The steps went down the wooden flight of stairs that led to the cell. Lana then gasped when she saw what was before her.

Last edited:
bump....

been awhile since this story was around...there's a part two that i would like to expand upon.

it was fantastic.. please continue...

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back