• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Friends" Part III: Phoebe get's tickled.

brian42

TMF Novice
this is the third part in my series of friends tickling, and in this one, monica and rachel team up to torture phoebe. so please read and post a reply letting me know what you think.

More time had passed since Rachel had evened the score against Monica, and even though neither of them admitted it, both of them actually enjoyed it on some level, even though it was the most tortorous thing ever. And they each knew the other one felt the same way, but never spoke of it. One day Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe were all sitting in Monica's apartment, watching TV, and Rachel was thinking to herself that Phoebe needed to be tickle tortured. Monica was thinking the same thing. Phoebe wasn't wearing any shoes or socks, and she put her beautiful feet on the table. Rachel never noticed her feet until recently, and they were beautiful. Small but not too small, nice shape, painted toe nails, perfect for tickling. She looked across at Monica and they both had the same idea.

Monica got up and went to her bedroom and got some rope. She walked back out behind the couch where Phoebe was sitting and they attacked. They forced her to the ground and with much difficulty tied her ankles and wrists together in a a hog tied position. "What are you doing?" Phoebe freaked out. "We just want you to have the experience of being tickle tortured," Monica teased. "Are you ticklish?" Rachel added. Like everyone else, Phoebe tried to lie, but couldn't pull it off.

"You have such cute little feet, are they ticklish?" Rachel asked, getting ready to attack. She had a different tactic this time. She grabbed a feather from a drawer nearby and brushed it up and down the bottom of her soft creamy soles. Phoebe began giggling. "I think she IS ticklish," Monia said. Rachel started tickling her feet faster, and Phoebe began laughing uncontrollably. After a few minutes, Monica took over with the feather, and continued to torture poor Phoebe. But she stopped finally.

"Now for the fun part," Rachel said, taking back over. She grabbed Phoebes feet and brought them closer to her, and began sucking on her toes just like she had monica. Like the others, Phoebe enjoyed this, yet hated it. While Rachel was busy with one foot, Monica took over the other one, and they spent a while sucking on her creamy delicious toes. But it had to end eventually, because they had just gotten started tickling her. "Is it over?" Phoebe asked. "Hardly," Monica chuckled. They each took a side of her and lifted her shirt and stopped right under her breasts. "Let's see how ticklish your belly is," Rachel said. "PLEASE NO NO THAT!" Phoebe was flipping out now. "Oh my, she must be quite ticklish there," Monica added, and Rachel began lightly brushing the feather against her soft delicate tummy. "N-n-haha-ple-sto-," was all Phoebe was able to get out between laughs.

"I wonder if her belly button is ticklish Rachel," Monica said, and Rachel stuck the tip of the feather in her belly button and began spinning it around. Phoebe was laughing harder then ever now. "Please! I'm begging you!" she yelled. Rachel then ditched the feather and started squeezing her hips with her two hands. Monica moved to her feet and began tickling them too, so now Phoebe had to deal with having her feet and her tummy tickled at the same time. She couldn't take it any more. She felt like she was about to pass out. Finally it stopped, and she caught her breath. "So did you enjoy that?" Monica asked. "That was TORTURE!" she said, still exhausted. "Well to be fair, we didn't really do the part that made it so pleasurable that much," Rachel said.

So She got on her knees next to Phoebe, lifted her shirt again and starting blowing light rasperries on her belly. "How about that?" Monica asked. Phoebe didn't answer. While Rachel was busy with her belly, Monica went back and started licking and kissing Phoebes feet. Phoebe began moaning with pleasure. After a few minutes it stopped. "Figure we should let her out now?" Rachel asked. "Yeah we should," but first, they just had to tickle her feet one more time.

well thats it for part III. please let me kno what you think. this is also on my website, along with parts I and II www.freewebs.com/ticklingstories please let me know what you think. who knows i might use someones idea for a part IV

You can do revenge on both, or do Emily (british) vs Rachel and/or Jannice vs Monica (just don't do the other way around because Jannice's laugh is NOT sexy)

Well finally Heather is feeling better, so we can respond (Heather dropped a bowling ball on her left big toe on Sunday so large responses and replies have been impossible! Also she can't really walk properly!) Anyway interesting three tales, might we (that is to say I (Anna)) suggest that maybe you increase the length a touch, so that we can savor it! Anyway well done and might we suggest little Lizzie (Elizabeth, daughter of the Bruce Willis character) and the sexy cousin Cassie Geller a.k.a Denise Richards or Phoebe's older and sexy partner Leslie from Rugrats and PPG! Or Melissa, Rachel's crush also known as Melissa Warburton and WInona Ryder! or Susan.... Carols's wife. Or carol! They are cute together Carol and Susan (Besides why would anyone including Rachel date or marry Ross? He sucks!) oR A twin deal with Ursula?
Love,
Heather (my sweet wounded angel baby) and Anna (Me!)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back