• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
after reading korn's story about the TTF, it gave me an idea for a story. anybody remember WOW (Women of Wrestling). it was unfortunately a short lived wrestling series, but it was entertaining, much like G.L.O.W. was back in the 80's. anyway, korn buddy, you gave me inspiration. here's a story involving the women from WOW. if you want to see the characters, then go to www.wowe.com

Lotus vs Lana Star

Lana Star made her way to the ring. she had her usual arrogant smirk on her face and entered the ring. Lana, a beautiful, blond woman, with an amazing body was not happy. she immediately grabbed the microphone.

"i cant believe this!!!! i am supposed to be at home, resting, but nooooo, i have to wrestle tonight. well, i am not happy about it and i will make my opponent pay for it!!! and who do i get? do i get a title match against Terri Gold? noooooo!! i get washed up Lotus. well tonight Lotus, not only am i going to beat you, i am going to humiliate you!!!!" Lana screamed into the microphone.

then Lotus made her way to the ring. Lotus, a beautiful Asian woman walked down the aisle in her wrestling attire of a gold skirt and a gold top that showed off her slim figure, and her attractive belly. she also wore her yellow wrestling boots with thick white socks. Lotus wasnt a very successful wrestler, but she always tried hard. she entered the ring and before she had a chance to get ready, Lana jumped her. Lana tore into the Korean beauty, punching her in the stomach causing Lotus to hit the canvas on all fours. then Lana took the toe of her pink wrestling boot and kicked into Lotus' stomach again. Lana continued the punishment. she straddled Lotus on her back and began to pull her hair. Lotus was completely dazed. Lana got up and tried to get a chair. the referee stopped her, but it was long enough for Lotus to recover and began an assualt of her own. Lana was stunned, Lotus began chopping Lana and Lotus then went for the clothesline, but Lana ducked and clotheslined Lotus. Lotus crashed to the canvas in a heap. Lana then pulled her up by her hair and pushed her into the ropes. then she locked Lotus' arms in between the top rope and middle rope. Lotus couldnt escape.

"You messed up my hair you tramp!!" Lana screamed at Lotus. Lotus tried kicking Lana, but Lana evaded the kicks and then began to stomp Lotus more into her bare belly. then she started slapping Lotus. Lotus was exhausted. she hung limply in the ropes. then Lana began to taunt her.

"Dont you ever, EVER try to hurt me again. i own you!! i control you!! dont you ever (poke) ever (poke) ever (poke) cross me again!!" Lana screamed. but when she poked Lotus, Lotus giggled. Lana noticed this and kept poking Lotus in the belly. more giggles. "Dont tell me you're TICKLISH!!!!!!"

Lotus' eyes grew wide. she was deathly ticklish!! "No Lana!!! please dont tickle me!!!!"

it was too late. as if she was a shark smelling blood, Lana began to tickle Lotus' belly. she began to dig her fingers into the belly, tickling the soft skin of the Korean beauty.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! STOP!!!!! STOP!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Lana kept tickling. then she began to tickle the armpits. more laughter came spewing out. the referee even began to laugh. seeing Lotus laugh was intoxicating. Lana really began to enjoy this. after several minutes of rib tickling, she attacked her belly button. Lotus screamed. she hated having her belly button tickled.

"NOOOO PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE STOPPPPPPP!!! NO HA HA HA HA NOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA MMOOOOOREEEE!!!"

Lana kept on going. after several more minutes, Lotus laid limply in the ropes. Lana didnt want to stop though. she untangled Lotus' arms and let her fall to the canvas. then she dragged Lotus to the middle of the ring. she found some rope underneath the ring and then flipped Lotus onto her stomach. she then tied Lotus' arms behind her back and then used some more rope to bind her legs together. she then sat on Lotus' butt facing her feet. Lana then pulled up the ankles towards her chest and wrapped her arm around he ankles. then with her free hand, she began to unlace the boots. slowly plucking the strings out, she then began to tug on the boot. Lotus felt this and began to squirm. her feet were insanely ticklish, definitely her worst spot. but she was bound and couldnt escape. she felt her left boot come off, the her right. she wiggled her toes in her socks.

"P-please Lana. dont tickle my feet..." Lotus whimpered.

"oh, i am going to tickle your feet. i am going to tickle them REAL GOOD. i want to see your precious tootsies!!" Lana then began to peel the thick white sock off revealing the soft, tender soles of Lotus. the other sock came off as well. Lana Star saw two of the most beautiful feet she has ever seen. besides her own of course. Lotus' soles were soft, and very tender with long toes and high arches. Lana took her finger and s-l-o-w-l-y dragged it across the high tender arch.

OOOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY GOOODDDDDD!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Lana continued her torture. after attacking the arches, she went for the balls of the feet. more hysterical laughter. then she tickled the toes. even more laughter. then she went between the toes and Lotus almost broke Lana's eardrums. Lana just steadliy tickled, and teased the bare feet of Lotus. Lotus was a wreck. she was screaming, crying laughing, begging, pleading, and almost dying. the tickling got so intense, the referee had to tackle Lana off of Lotus. Lotus had submitted a long time ago, but the ref couldnt hear her say it because she was laughing sp hard. Lotus laid there completely exhausted. her feet were twitching and she was worn out. Lana pranced around the ring, but she greedily looked at those tender soles. Lana knew she had found a new weapon in the ring!!! she left the ring wondering if the champ Terri Gold had ticklish feet. she couldnt wait to find out!!!!!!!

so, what did you people think? hey Korn, thanks for the inspiration!!!! should i make another story as well??

bravo

Excellent my friend. Let's see more. Let's see either Patti Pizzaz, Bronco Billy, Beckie the Farmer's Daughter, The Beach Patrol, Wendi Wheelz, Heather Steele or Terri Gold get it. You could use the disciplinarian or ice cold. Yeah. Let Ice Cold get Lana.

hey
im glad i inspired you,
I hope you liked my stories,
i have lots more to come
and i will be drawing images aswell....

good story and please do another one

cheers

My favorite character on G.L.O.W. was Spanish Red - she had luscious long black hair, deep brown eyes, pouting red lips, perfect olive skin, shapely legs and superb little feet - about 6 1/2 or 7 - she always wore a sleeveless red summer dress - of course, I never really noticed her.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back