• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new story: the popular girl

brian42

TMF Novice
this story takes place in a high school where a snobby popular girl gets tickle tortured. so read, and tell me what you think.

Kayla was the most popular (and beautiful) girl in the high school. Every girl wanted to be her, and every boy wanted to date her. Not surprisingly, she was also pretty mean to anyone that wasn't popular. Even so, everyone she was mean to still wouldn't pass up the oppurtunity to date her, since she was so beautiful. She was short, about 5"6 or so. She had long brown hair, and a sexy figure. There were these two other girls, not nearly as pretty, but not ugly either, and they weren't popular. And one day Kayla decided to take up the oppurtunity to make fun of them. That was the biggest mistake she ever made.

The two girls, Nicole, and Jill, were sitting on the bench in the courtyard, minding their own business, when along comes Kayla and starts making fun of them for their fashion. After they all had their laughs, Jill told Nicole "I am so tired of her constantly making fun of us." Nicole nodded her head in agreement. "Don't worry. I'm sure after today she'll never make fun of us again," Nicole answered. "What do you mean?" Jill asked, and Nicole began to tell her her plan.

The bell rang ending school, and Kayla walked through the halls with nobody around her. Jill and Nicole stalked slowly behind her, waiting until nobody saw, and they quickly grabbed her from behind. They pulled her into the nearest empty classroom, and locked the door. Despite Kaylas struggling, Nicole and Jill were able to sit her down in a chair, tie her hands behind it, and tie her legs individually to the chair legs.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed! "We're going to get you back for all the years of making fun of us," Jill said with a smirk on her face. "What are you going to do to me?!" Kayla yelled. "You'll see." Jill pulled up a chair in front of Kaylas and slowly began untieing one leg from the chair. Once it was untied, she lifted it up onto her knee. "Your not ticklish are you?" Jill asked. "N-no I-i'm not," Kayla answered, a hint of fear in her tone. "Oh really? I seem to remember you once saying u were ticklish to someone, "Nicole said." Kayla didn't answer. Jill slowly began untieing her tennis shoe, and slipped it off.

"Don't you dare!" Kayla started to yell, but it was muffled as Nicole wrapped a cloth around her mouth to gag her. Jill then slipped off her sock, revealing beautiful petite feet, toes painted bright red. Jill smiled as she took her finger and very lightly began stroking it against her foot. A smile cracked across Kaylas face. She said something that sounded like stop, but it was too muffled to hear it. Jill then pressed harder with her finger and started to tickle her foot. Kayla burst out laughing as well as she could with the gag still in her mouth. "Oh so you are ticklish," Jill said,with a wide smile across her face. She then started tickling her foot with all four fingers, and from the looks of Kaylas face, she was not enjoying this. After a moment she stopped and waited for Kayla to catch her breath. "No, its not over yet." Jill told her. She pulled a Q-Tip out of her pocket and began spinning it inbetween Kaylas toes. Her eyes started to water as she looked like it was more then she could take.

After a moment of happily tickling her toes, Jill put the Q-Tip away. "It's still not over yet," Jill laughed. When she didn't pull any more instruments of torture out, Kayla wondered what she was going to do. Slowly, Jill, lifted her foot up and Kayla suddenly realized what she was going to do. She immediately started struggling as hard as she could, but it did no good. Slowly, Jill started gently suck on her big toe, and Kayla was now freaking out. She sucked each toe for about a minute, and then started gently licking her foot all over. This was pure torture for Kayla. After the licking had been done, Jill placed her sock and shoe back on, and tied it back up, then to Kaylas horror she did the exact same thing to the other foot! Kayla was crying by the time her other foot had been thouroughly tickled. Jill tied it back up. "It's late enough to where nobody would hear her anymore," Nicole said, and she removed the gag. "Please stop!" Kayla immediately started begging. "No its not over yet," Nicole said. Now that her legs were securely tied back up,they could move onto the next partof the tickle torture.

Now Nicole took over, and she slowly traced her fingers up Kayla's bare legs until she reached her knees. Kayla startedto giggle lightly and then burst out laughing when Jillsqueezed her leg right above her knee. "Oh my gosh! Please stop!" Kaylamanaged to get in between the hysterical laughs. In a minute or so, Jill did stop and waited for Kayla to catch her breath. This whole time Nicole had connected three desks to make one large one. Jill and Nicole grabbed Kayla, untied her from the chair, and despite her struggling, they managed to lie her on her back on the desks, and tied her down, her arms stretched over her head. "Now what?!" Kayla yelled.

Jill slowly started to lift up Kaylas shirt and stopped right under her breasts. She began to slowly caress Kaylas sides with her fingers, causing Kayla to fidget and giggle. Suddenly, Jill started squeezing her ribs repeatedly causing Kayla to laugh harder then she had ever laughed. She only stopped when Nicole came over with baby oil in her hands. "What's that for?!" Kayla yelled, utterly confused. Without responding, Nicole poured it onto her tummy, and spread it around until her entire tummy was bright and shiny. "Now your tummy is even more sensetive to being tickled," Jill said with a smile. "Oh my gosh no!" Kayla yelled. Nicole and Jill started tickling her tummy without mercy, and Kayla felt like she was about to pass out from laughing so hard. They stopped a after a few minutes, and Jill pulled out theQ-tip again. Kayla was too busy trying to catch her breath to notice. Jill brought the Q-tip closer to her stomach, and started spinning it inside Kaylas bellybutton! Kayla, caught off guard, laughed more then she had this entire time, put together. Throughout the laughing, she tried to gasp out such stuff as stop! and please! and stuff to that nature, but Jill happily spun the q-tip in her cute little bellybutton. They stopped after a moment, and Kayla was about to pass out.

"Please stop," she breathed, not even able to yell anymore. But Jill and Nicole just smiled at her. Nicole grabbed Kaylas sides and started coming closer to her tummy, and Kayla realized what she was going to do. "NO PLEASE DON'T!!" she screamed, and Nicole started to lick her stomach, started at the bottom and going up. "HAHAHA-N-N-NO PL-PLEASE STOP!" she screamed as Nicole caressed her belly with her tounge. She then moved her tounge down and stuck it in her bellybutton and licked around the sides of her bellybutton. "HAHAHAA NO DON'T!" she continued to scream for a minute until Nicole stopped.

"Do you think she's learned her lesson Nicole?" Jill asked. "YES I HAVE!" Kayla screamed, trying to break away from her restraints. "Will you ever be mean to us or any other non-popular people again?" Nicole asked. "Yes I promise!" she said. "If you ever tell anyone about this, you'll get it even wore," Jill added. "Okay okay!" Yelled Kayla. Nicole and Jill untied her and she went running from the room. From that day, Kayla was never made fun of anyone again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back