• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriend (true)

tfinger2001

hi everyone, this is my second post i think. and i`m from germany, so please excuse my not so well english. by the way, it is a short story and not as good as all the other stories that i read here. but i thought it is time to share my experiences with you. so here we go.

first let me describe my girlfriend a little. she is a really cool girl, like watching soccer with me and loving cars. but she is also very intelligent, that is sometimes a problem. ever had a girlfriend more intelligent than you? and she is a cutie. 174 cm (german, remember), about 130 lbs, lovely blond hair, blue eyes and just sweet. But most important, she is incredebly(?), extremly ticklish. On her whole body, but her sides and feet are the worst. you can`t even touch her legs lightly without tickling her. but she hates being tickled, really. she always gets mad at me. that is the lame part. now to the storie:

we were in her apartment in cologne, lying on the bed. i was on top of, sitting on her as and massaging her back (she likes that a lot). she naked on her upperbody, but still had her jeans and socks on. after massaging for what seems like an eternity, we were both in mood for some sex. so i started taking of her jeans, still sitting on her as. now she was in her underwear and socks. so, socks next. i sat on her legs, kind of trapped them, and slowly rolled of her socks, first the left one then the right one. she was relaxing until i took hold of her left foot. i grabbed her ankle firmly, and that wsa the point when she noticed what i had in mind. she started screaming no, but it was too late. with my index finger i stroked the center of her sole. she was going crazy laughing and trying to escape, no use with me sitting on her legs. than i used both hands on both feet, scribbeling and tickling. in the center of the soles on her toes and all over for probably 5 minutes, while she was screaming with laughter and yelling at me to stop. man it was fun. but she had enough, so i stopped.
she was really really mad at me the first minutes, but than we had some great sex.

tell me if you liked it and what i did wrong. and i will write my next experience as soon as possible, and hopefully in a better way.

Hey Tfinger! I love that situation!! Rolling off the sock and then.....uh-oh!!! That's really great and it sounds like you have a really terrific girlfriend! I always think sex is better after tickling for two reasons.....1.) the man feels like a conquering caveman(!) and 2.) the girl feels like the conquered, helpless female, and all of her nerve endings electrified to boot! Thanks for sharing this story and I hope you keep on posting! In fact....go get her right now!! (lol!)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back