• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie's big brother (F/M)

RunnerGirl

Story number two....tell me how you like it!!

After four years at college, 22-year-old Chris was finally moving back home to look for a job. Living in his bedroom at his parents’ house was quite a change for him, having spent two years in a dorm and two years in an apartment. Although his parents mostly let him come and go as he pleased, and he certainly enjoyed the free food, he still found it a bit awkward to stumble in drunk at 3 am on a Friday or get up at noon on a Tuesday and have a taco for breakfast. One positive Chris found was being reunited with his 18-year-old sister, Katie. Their parents had been reluctant to let Katie visit Chris at college before she turned 18, and even afterward she’d only been there twice. Now, however, with both of them at home, they’d been able to spend much more time together.
One thing Katie didn’t know about her brother was his love for tickling, which he’d developed while he was away. It was something she didn’t know until she went into his room to use his computer to download a few songs while he was out with friends instead of using the slow family computer. While she was waiting for the songs to finish, she opened up his internet browser to check her mail. After typing a few letters into the address bar, the dropdown menu appeared to complete what she was typing. What she read was several addresses of tickling sites Chris had been to. Curious, she clicked on one. There she found an array of stories and posts all related to tickling. As soon as she arrived there, the site automatically signed in a screen name she assumed must have been Chris’s. Clicking on “Read My Posts,” she found all sorts of postings her brother had made and she saw where on the site he’d been. What amazed her the most were the pictures she saw: pictures of men tickling women, women tickling women, and especially women tickling men. These seemed to be the ones Chris had gone to the most. Amazed and somewhat intrigued by her discovery, Katie burned her songs to a CD and shut the computer down. When Chris came home, she said hi to him just like she always did and went about her business. Later on she heard Chris in his room on the computer, and she had an idea of what he was doing. After an hour or so she saw the light shut off and all was quiet.
Glancing at the clock, she thought, “One more hour.”

When Chris awoke, the first thing he checked was the clock. 12:39 AM. Lowering his head to go back to sleep, he realized he couldn’t move his arms. Attempting to sit up, he realized his legs were held also. Panicking, he began to cry out.

“Shhhhh!!” admonished Katie. “You’ll wake up mom and dad!”

“Katie, what are you doing??” Chris demanded.

“Oh, you’re fine,” she answered as she walked around the bed. “I made a discovery earlier tonight.”

“What are you talking about??” a very confused Chris asked.

“You’ll find out in a minute,” she answered, clicking on the bedside lamp. Chris saw the ropes holding his limbs down, then he saw Katie’s bare toes sticking out from under her jeans, her pink toenail polish perfectly matching the shirt she had on. Finally, on the desk next to the lamp, he saw a feather and a hairbrush.

“What the….” he began, a lump forming in his throat.

“Are you ticklish Chris?” his sister asked, poking him in the ribs. Chris squirmed and tried to pull away but didn’t answer. “Hmmm….I think you are!” she said, grabbing her brother’s sides.

“Heheheheh no!!” Chris sputtered. “Shhh!!! I told you mom and dad are asleep!” Katie replied. “You’ll just have to find some way to be quiet!” she giggled while continuing to work her fingers along Chris’s ribs. Realizing she was right, he smushed his face down into his pillow and laughed away. Soon Katie slid her fingers up to Chris’s underarms, leaning down to whisper into her brother’s ear. “You love this don’t you? Why didn’t you tell me before??” All Chris could do in response was shake around and laugh into his pillow. Every so often Katie would sneak her hand around under Chris to tickle her brother’s stomach, which sent Chris arching up and made Katie laugh as she watched her brother’s reactions.

As Chris began to run out of breath, Katie stopped and gave him a chance to rest. “So why do you like this so much?” she asked.

“I don’t know….I always have,” Chris admitted nervously. “Why didn’t you tell me before?” Katie continued. “I thought you’d think I was weird….” Chris answered. Giggling, Katie replied, “You’re not weird…..you just like weird stuff.” She punctuated her remark by poking Chris again, which got a jump and a squeal in response. Sliding down the bed and turning away from him, she said, “Well we’ve had fun so far….but now it’s time for the real fun!” Looking back, he saw his sister facing away from him, her bare soles staring at him in contrast with her dark jeans. Katie ran a single nail along each of Chris’s bare soles and he immediately tried twisting around, which was exactly the reaction she was looking for.

“Good!” she said happily and positioned her fingers ready to strike. “Hold onto your seat Chris…we’re going for a ride!” Stating that, she began dancing her nails all over her brother’s feet. Chris immediately began laughing hysterically with his face buried in his pillow. “Coochie coochie cooo big brother!!” she teased. “Does it tickle when I do this?”

“Haaaahehehaehheaaaa yeheheess!!” Chris managed to gurgle out from the pillowcase.

“Let’s see what we have here….” she said as she took the feather from the table. Sliding it along Chris’s arches, she was pleased with the way her brother’s feet moved as he tried to escape the tickling sensation. As she slid the feather around she used her toes to poke his ribs, which had him laughing even harder. “I saw this in one of your pictures, you know,” she informed him as she began to draw the feather in between Chris’s toes. Again, all he could do in response was laugh harder than he’d laughed in quite a while. Happy with her new toy, Katie was eager to try the hairbrush out.

The instant it met with Chris’s soles, his body shot up as much as the ropes would let him and he had to concentrate hard to keep his face in the pillow. Thrilled, Katie again began to tease him. “Is my big brother ticklish on his feet?? Is he?? Yes he is!” she teased. Getting an idea, she set the brush down and positioned her fingers. Grabbing each toe, she said, “This little piggy went to market….this little piggy stayed home….this little piggy had roast beer….this little piggy had none….and this little big went TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE all over Chris’s feet!!” As she finished her rhyme, she scribbled her nails up and down her brother’s bare soles, eliciting a fresh round of laughter.

Glancing at the clock and realizing she’d been tickling her brother for almost 30 minutes now, she decided he’d had enough for his first time. Stopping, she asked, “Did you like that?” Looking her in the eye, Chris nodded. “Good!” she said, “because I did too!” She began to untie the ropes, and soon her brother was loose, catching his breath and trying to get comfortable. Leaning in to kiss his cheek, Katie said, “I hope you sleep well tonight….’cause we’re going to have a LOT of fun tomorrow!” With that, she kissed her brother goodnight, turned out the light, and went happily back to her room, certain that the days ahead would be full of laughter and family bonding.

Excellent story runnergirl, I think even better than your first one!

Keep up the great work!!!

:bouncybou

This is a wonderful story, RunnerGirl. :D
I love how the ending makes clear that Katie will tickle her brother often. :devil:

Store Review

Great Story. I like the format of finding her brothers stash and then endulging his interests. I hope you will continue and allow her to be a little more dominant and push him to his limits.

Lori

great job runner... hmm... i have to wonder i the main character was based on anyone i know... well, keep up the good work

cap

Excellant story.. Thanks for making me read it.. lol Laugh at ya later..

I always liked the "Little Piggy" game. Did you know that the Brits have a different version of this? Something to do with a bear I believe...

a gem of a story, very cute, realistic and original. :yourock::yourock:

awesome, that reminds me of my personal experiences with my female cousins. :2poke:

Good story, looking forward to reading more or your work. Thanks for sharing with us.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back