• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

beach-day with cameron diaz

tfinger2001

hi there folks. after my true story i thought of a fictional one, and here it is. please say what you want about it, i take every criticism.

beach-day starring cameron diaz

it was a wonderful morning when the stunning beauty and famous actress woke up. it was 11 am. cameron got up and walked over to the panorama window and pushed the curtains aside. "it was a good idea," she said to herself "to come here to my holiday home.", while she looked over to the beach and the lovely sea. it was warm and sunny and there were a handful of people chilling. two kids were building a castle in the sand. it was camerons first free weekend after filming "charlies angels II" and she needed a place to get to a rest. cameron changed from her bed outfit (pink panties and a short shirt with snoopy on it) into her beach outfit (a nice black bikini that underlined her beauty) took a towel, a book, snorkel and diving goggles and headed towards the beach. she laid her towel down, took the diving stuff and went into the water. after about two hours she came back to her place and laid down on the towel to let herself dry by the high standing sun. then she started reading, but only a few pages before she fell in a deep sleep. "just too much diving." she thought.
she woke up by the giggling of the two kids. the girl, about ten years old, stood right over her, blanketing the sun and the boy, maybe 12, put a full bucket of sand on her chest. it was then when she realized that the kids had build a sand-castle on her body. it wasn`t exactly a castle, more a vulcano, only her head, the center of the vulcano, her tummy, and her feet were not covered with sand.
"cut that out!" cameron said to the boy, but he just giggled.
"ready?" asked the little girl.
"ready!" answered the boy. cameron couldn`t move an inch.
"hey kids, where are your parents?", cameron asked, "get me out of this shit!"
"noo, you are the best vulcano i ever made." answered the boy.
"yes," said the girl "it is great, can we play now with my dolls on it?"
"no!" an angry cameron, "you stop immediatly, i`m really mad with you two!"
"did you hear that sis, the god of the vulcano is angry" said the boy, "we have to make him happy again." and with that he whispered something in his sisters ear that cameron couldn`t hear, but when he finished, the kids grinned from ear to ear.
"what do you have in mind?" an insecured cameron asked.
"you will see!" answered the girl. she then took a long eagle feather from the ground.
"nooooooo, don`t do that." cameron screamed, but too late. the girl put her arm in the vulcano and started tickling camerons firm tummy.
"hihihihihihihahahahanoooooooohihihihi..." cameron giggled like a little school-girl and then laughed out loud. she ws amazingly ticklish. extremley.
"hahahahahastoooooppleeeeaaasssehahahaha...ihihicahahan`ttakeheheheithahaha..."
"it is my turn now!" shouted the boy, who sat next to camerons feet. the girl stopped.
"nooo, please, i had enough, you win. not the feet please. NOT THE FEEEEHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHAHA..."
the boy started to lightly stroke the bottem of her right foot with a little shell.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHEHEHEHAHAHA..." cameron went nuts. her feet were the most ticklish part on her entire body.
"HAHAHAHANOOOOOHAHAHAHAMOHOHOREHIHIHI..."
"you want more?" the boy asked, "you get more!" and started to use two shells on both feet. cameron wsa a laughing mess.
"HAHANOOOOOOOHAHAHAHA..."
the girl joined her brother by putting the feather between her toes. that was enough.
"NOOOOOHAHAHAHANOTHAHATHEREHAHAHA..."
after what seemed like an eternity for cameron of foot and tummy tickling, the kids stopped, packed their things and left cameron alone.
"oh my god, it is over" thought cameron, "but i`m still trapped. doesn`t matter, someone will help me out." as she saw the beach getting more and more crowded.
what she didn`t know was that there was a sign at her feet, which the kids left there. and on it stood in big childish letters:
"PLEASE TICKLE ME!!!"

i hope you liked it.

Once again, for a guy who doesn't have English as a first language...this is very well told! Great little story!

i can only say one thing
i llluuuuuuuuv Cameron Diaz
great work, how about Cameron in some kidnap situation?
thanks

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back