• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grandmaster tickling F/M

James30

TMF Poster
This the first story I ever wrote. I hope it turned out okay. I tried to tone down the chess jargon as much as I could. All comments are welcome.
-
-

“Catherine, why do you think there are so many draws when grandmasters play” “James, the best chess players are terrific defenders. It is very risky to try to win unless you have a serious advantage. Look what happened when Kasparov played Kramnik for the world championship…every game was a draw except one. Kasparov tried to win in an even position and lost because of it. It was the only victory in the entire match” I look at the board. I have the white pieces. I began the game by moving a pawn to the center of the board. The beautiful grandmaster sitting opposite me also moves her pawn to the center. I consider what she said. The safe thing to do is to attack her pawn by moving my knight to f3 I look up at her before making my move. She is a very beautiful woman, but all I see when I look up at her is her eyes. They seem like the hungry eyes of a predator…searching for a weakness. Suddenly I am afraid. If I play the “safe move”, I fear she will find my sensitive spots…places that I don’t even know are sensitive. So, I change my mind. I move another pawn forward. I am sacrificing a pawn. The position is called the King’s gambit. She smiles. It is not a friendly smile but it is a sexy smile. What is she thinking about? I look away trying to regain my composure. Unfortunately, I see the bed out of the corner of my eye. Attached to each corner of the bed are fur lined cuffs. Her black bag is at the foot of the bed. The loser will be the winner’s prisoner for one hour. I turn back to face her and the game. She is still smiling…an evil mischevious smile. I can’t help imagining her hands wrapped around my torso her fingers probing my ticklish ribs and belly for a weakness. I unsuccessfully try not to smile. I get up to get more coffee. I ask her if she wants anything. She says she only wants my pawn as she makes the expected move. We both laugh. I make some more risky moves. I allow her to attack my king right away. I sacrifice a piece to stop the attack. I see an opportunity to trap her queen…her most powerful piece. I play the move…King to f2. I look up. The smile is gone but she does not look worried either. She is in deep thought calculating something. The position is dangerous and I like it. When I play chess against a man, I play more conservatively. But, when I have a chance to play against a beautiful woman, I want danger. I find it very sexy. I think she likes it too. she rubs her bare foot along the inner part of my shin up to my thigh as the next several moves are played. I retreat my knight so I can attack her queen on the next move. She moves her knight to the center of the board without hesitation. I look at the board confused…wondering if she made a mistake. Her queen is trapped. I can move my knight to attack her majesty. I must be winning…right? I look up at her again. The evil smile has returned. Is she bluffing? Well, if this doesn’t work, I don’t know what to do. I make the move attacking her queen. She rises from her chair calmly asking”James would you like more coffee?” “yes..please.” She walks behind placing her hand on my back as she passes me. Boy!, she is good…if she is bluffing. She returns to her seat, sips coffee, and pretends to concentrate. 10 minutes pass. Suddenly she whispers something in, russian, spanish, and finally in english. “James, do you see it?” I understand a lot in russian and Spanish but was not paying attention. I understood her words when she spoke in English, but I did not see the move. She gets up from from her chair, walks behind me and places her hands on my shoulders. She starts rubbing my neck and shoulders…now pressing the back of my neck with her left thumb as her fingernail grazes my throat a fingernail painted blood red. It tickles. I reach up to grab her hand, but her hand is no longer there. She places one hand on my left side to steady herself while she leans over me to make her move. I take in her feminine aroma. She touches her knight but she does not make her move yet. She releases the knight, she whispers in my ear,” James are you ticklish?” My rib and stomach muscles instinctively tighten ever so slightly. She leans over me again…this time taking her time allowing me to take in her sweet aroma for a full minute. Her fingers slide under my shirt… applying some pressure to my lower ribs but not yet trying to tickle…just probing for weakness. She touches the knight a second time. Finally I see the move. Her knight will attack my king and queen. After she takes my queen she will be able to win easily. She will be up 2 pieces. I gasp as the reality of the situation sinks in. “check” An instant later she squeezes my rib and belly in just the right spot…reminding me of my fate. I almost fall out of my chair giggling. As I am trying to regain my exposure, I hear the inevitable sound. “click” as one of the handcuffs are attached to my wrist.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back