• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Love

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Mix one insane girl and another insane girl and what do you get: wonderful perverted love. So in the spirit of writing Ranma Ticklefics, we have decided to write this one about the two craziest girls in Ranma. We will not say anymore but these two characters well if they had a baby, well ouch!

Kodachi Kuno breathed a sigh of relief. At last that pest was gone. She was easily the most demented, whacky, mentally ill young woman Kodachi had ever met. And considering herself that was something. However the odd thing was, now that she was gone, Kodachi found herself missing the girl. Kodachi knew surprisingly that she was crazy, that people thought she was out of her mind. And it was nice for once, not being the craziest person in the room.

Despite the fact that the girl had taken some of her things and her pet crocodile, Kodachi had found her somewhat fascinating, even though she left the house for a temporary period. She had such youthful, some vigor and truth be told she was very cute. Kodachi sighed again this time out of regret. Lately everything was making her lonelier. The revelation of the relationship of Nabiki Tendou and Ukyou’s Kawranji, the suspicions about Akane Tendou and Shampoo and of course Ranma Saotome. Ranma Saotome, Kodachi’s second great love. Since Reiko. Reiko, the former captain of the martial arts gymnastics team. The talented and athletic woman who had captured Kodachi’s heart. Then the tragic accident that had taken her life. Young Azusa reminded her greatly of Reiko.

Both had a zany, if not demented look on life. However Reiko was not in a world of her own and could be dead serious. Azusa, Kodachi doubted, could ever do that. Kodachi sat in her room and mediated. The calmness would do her some good. IT would relieve her on the loneliness that engulfed her. She hoped it would do that.

Kodachi would not believe what had happened. She had been walked around the market after spying her beloved, and then the deranged called of a girl yelling out “Helen! My sweet Helen!” was heard before she found herself bound in the hands of the insane Azusa. Azusa’s house was large, very large. It had grown considerably since her battle with Akane. It size easily rivaled and surpassed the Kuno estate. The endorsements and sponsorships and good investments had made Azusa very wealthy. “Now Azusa get some tea for her sweet Helen!” happily declared Azusa, who dashed off happily. Kodachi tried desperately to release herself but to no avail. She tried to move, but found it impossible. Tied to the bedposts in just her bra and panties was angering and irritating for the gymnastics champion. It seemed incredible not a week earlier she found herself missing the demented pest.

She noticed around Azusa large room a collection of objects and labels underneath. All English names such as Josephine, Catherine, Maria and Brookie the dolls she had taken from Kodachi. Even a trumpet called D'Artagnan. "Azusa's back with the tea!" giggled Azusa. Kodachi could see a cool head was required and sadly she lacked one. SO she tried pretending that Azusa was Ranma. "And how is my dear Azusa?" asked Kodachi. "OH Helen!" Azusa squealed, running up and hugging her. Her grip was strong for someone so small, and then Azusa did something unexpected. She kissed Kodachi on the lips.

Kodachi was completely taken my surprise. She had not been kissed since Reiko and certainly not by a girl. She was confused, unsure what to feel. Azusa stopped and grinned at Kodachi. "Did my Helen like her kiss?" asked Azusa, giggling. Kodachi shook a little and responded "I have not been kissed like that since... my first love Reiko!" Azusa held her face and looked into her eyes, smiling gently. "Where is Reiko, now?" she asked, gently. A tear fell down Kodachi's face. Azusa kissed her again with less passion and more gentleness (we love romance!!!!). "Wherever Reiko is now, she would want you to be happy! Azusa is sure of that!" Azusa declared. "She was wonderful that way!" tearfully responded Kodachi. More tears fell as Kodachi revealed what happened. "Ever since she died, I-I've hiding! Hiding under the mantle of insanity and a hysterical laugh to hide my pain! Even deluding myself into finding a substitute for her, Ranma Saotome. But he doesn't love me and he is no Reiko! Oh g-god, I m-m-miss her!" bawled Kodachi, sobbing her eyes out. Throughout it all, Azusa listened and comforted her. When Kodachi stopped crying, Azusa was there holding her tied up hand. "It's okay, Helen! Reiko will always be with you and Azusa will help you remember the good times and bring you some new ones. Forget Ranma Saotome, Azusa remembered him and did not like him at all! He took my Charlotte with stupid Akane Tendou! And then he took my Marianne and my Sophia! Azusa hates him! Azusa hates him! Azusa hates him! He wants to take Azusa's Helen, but he can't have her Helen!" she yelled, ranting.

Kodachi couldn't help but smile. Someone cared about her. While her heartless pervert of a brother and her arrogant father, the Principal of Furinkian High, couldn't care a less about her, she had once again found someone who cared, someone who would fight for her, perhaps even someone... who would love her? "My poor Helen, still a little sad. Another kiss from Azusa will make it better!" added Azusa. As she lent in for the kiss her hand gently grazed Kodachi’s belly causing her to giggle. Azusa was surprised for a moment then grinned. "So my Helen is ticklish is she? Well Azusa likes that!" revealed Azusa. "What? No, not that! I can't staHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" objected Kodachi as she burst into laughter. Her maniacal laughter gave way to her true laughter a softer, quieter laugh. "Helen has such a cute laugh! Kootchy, kootchy!" chanted Azusa.

As Azusa examined her belly with a greater determination, Kodachi found her laughter pouring out with greater ease. And to her horror, found her body reacting in a most unladylike manner. Azusa smiled as she tickled away at Kodachi's belly, causing the gymnast to squeal and howl. Kodachi was not happy about the situation. Down to her bra and panties getting her stomach tickled was not her idea of fun! She twisted and pulled on her bonds but to no effect. "Azusa thinks Helen is having funny feelings!" she squealed. Kodachi found herself squealing equally as Azusa's martial arts skills in ice skating were revealed as her fingers began moving as if on an ice rink. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Kodachi as the fingers glide effortlessly across her belly. "That is quadruple axel, one of the hardest ice skating moves. Azusa remains youngest girl to do it aged 13 years and 8 months!" Azusa declared with some pride. Kodachi just kept squealing. Azusa suddenly stopped, "Azusa come back soon stay Helen!" she giggled. Azusa dashed out of her room. Kodachi's eyes flared red. She gasped and breathed air back into her depleted lungs. "How can I free myself and get revenge on that little brat?" she pondered. Kodachi scowled. Though she had definitely begun to like the obsessive ADHD brat, she still wanted revenge. "How nice it would be top get revenge? I wonder if she's ticklish?" she wondered. The thought of a naked Azusa squealing and shrieking with laughter brought a grin to Kodachi's face. "I will have my revenge!" she vowed quietly. Azusa smiled to herself. "Helen sure is ticklish!" she grinned. "Soon Azusa and Helen get revenge on stupid Akane Tendo!" she decided.

Kodachi was still trying to untie herself when Azusa came back. "Naughty, naughty Helen. Trying to run back to the bank. Try to escape again, Azusa will give you a spank!" she sang. "Dear girl, if you even tried....." began Kodachi. "OH Helen is ready for second part of fun! Goody, goody! Azusa is happy with her wittle cute Helen!" she shrieked. Despite herself, Kodachi shook a little. Whatever could her new crazy friend have in mind now?

Azusa smiled brightly at Kodachi as she opened a bag that she had in her right hand. She reached in and brought out a blindfold. She immediately tried to put on Kodachi's face who moved from side to side to prevent it from being applied. Azusa simply beamed her white teeth and began dancing her fingers around Kodachi's navel, before plunging her left little finger inside. Kodachi was instantly in Laughing Town. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried. "Will Helen be a good girl and let Azusa put on her a cute so cute blindfold around her cute so very very cute face!" asked Azusa increasing the speed. Kodachi immediately began nodding her head.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" came the laughter from upstairs. Shampoo, Akane and Ranma were training and could still hear the insane laughter of Akane's older sister Nabiki as Ukyou put her through another tickle torment. "Sounds like ribs!" offered Shampoo. "Nah, sounds more like underarms!" disagreed Ranma. "No, armpits are higher pitched, definitely ribs like Shampoo said!" said Akane. Ranma was still uncomfortable about this. Shampoo and Akane were getting on really well and neither were jealous of him around other girls anymore. He found the adaptation difficult, but at least it enabled him to train and learn an important new form of martial arts: The Ancient Martial Art of Football. He was sure somehow that this new form of martial arts in addition to the other he had learned would enable him to finally began a man permanently. Akane's speed had improved dramatically under Shampoo and Ranma's supervision. Akane's brute strength had not suffered at all, in fact she was now almost as strong as she had been when she ate the special ramen. Ranma was most annoyed that he couldn't beat Akane in an arm wrestle anymore. Akane had also recently learn a new technique which she had taught to Shampoo called the Absorption Technique which enabled her to beat Ranma in one on one combat.

Ranma was finding that the improvement of both of them was extremely irritating, but at least Shampoo had stopped trying to trick him into marriage. Sadly Kodachi Kuno was the same crazy nut as ever. Shampoo suddenly launched a fist at Akane which she ducked with ease, turned around and sweep Shampoo’s feet causing her to fall on the ground. Akane covered her grinning. “Nice try!” she acknowledged. “Let Shampoo up now!” shouted Shampoo, but in a somewhat half heartened manner. “I guess Amazons aren’t as tough as they claim! Teeheeheehee!” Akane giggled. “Amazons are too tough! Akane cheated!” Shampoo retorted. “Me? Cheat? IN what way?” asked Akane, pretending too be horrified at such a suggestion. ‘You sweep legs! That unfair!” stated Shampoo. “Fair enough!” giggled Akane, helping her up. “You’re such a baby!” affirmed Akane, grabbing her ribs and giving them a good tweak. “EEHAHAHAHAHAHAStahap!” pleaded Shampoo.

Akane smiled. “See you’re the baby!” she reiterated. “Oh yah! Well Shampoo show you who is baby!” retorted Shampoo. She quickly used the roasting chestnuts on an open fire technique to really strike Akane’s temporarily exposed armpits. Akane screamed and when down like a ton of bricks, trying to keeping her arms pinned to her sides to avoid the tickling. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Akane. “Who baby now, huh? Who baby, now?” mocked Shampoo, moving from armpits to sides to ribs at lightning speed. Ranma shook his head as Akane’s laughter hopped into overdrive. “Why are those two so weird?” he pondered.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” “Sound like feather on feet, right Saotome?” inquired Soun Tendou. “Agreed, Tendou!” affirmed Ga Ma/Genma Saotome. As usual the two gentlemen were playing checkers enjoying their free time before Ga Ma had to return to work at Dr Tofu’s. Soun Tendo had decided today he would ask for a greater contribution of Ga Ma’s salary to pay the bills. After all giving only 2000 Yen a week was nothing (considering that 25,000 Yen a week was Ga Ma’s Salary (worth about US$250 a week). At least it would help considering the master’s pension was only about 20,000 Yen and he contributed only 4000 Yen a week.

Nabiki was howling as Ukyou applied the feathers to her naked soles. The exactness of the swish indicated her high standing as a martial artist and as a cook. Ukyou loved watching the naked girl thrash. It brought her such joy. She was glad that Furinkian University was not far from Furinkian High. As a senior, she was enjoying the perks including the ability to leave school premises if necessary. It was just sad that Nabiki was a year ahead of her. She wished that her grades would have allowed her to skip ahead but to no avail. Her application for early graduation had been approved and she was hoping that when her exams come back, she would be able to go into a business course at the university and be close to Nabiki.

Nabiki was not enjoying this part. She preferred to have her cute brunette in tears of laughter rather than thrashing as her sensitive arches were explored. Ukyou savored every moment of Nabiki’s laughter. Getting such a reaction was always very much in Ukyou’s plan. Nabiki’s howls continued at an accelerating pace as Ukyou’s examination quickened in pace. For Nabiki Tendo, the day promised to be long.

The bang of light descended with great speed catching the town of Jukawa by surprise. A short naked red headed girl with pigtails started walk out from the light and towards the surprised townspeople. She suddenly grabbed a man and held in the air by his throat. “Where is Misato?” she asked. “I “huh’ please!” he spluttered. She let him go kicking him in the stomach as she did. He held his stomach, wincing in pain. “Where is Misato?” she repeated. “I don’t know her! I swear!” he pleaded. She spat at him and walked away. The crowd backed away. “I know you are somewhere Misato! And I’ll find you!” she thought.

The End

oo fantastic you two...i love romance also..very well written and great descriptions..tsk tsk you two have been remiss in writing stories that i enjoy so much..nice to see you back..love you both..you rock, both of you..:twohugs:

Finally!!!! I tought you two would never come up off wrinting drought!.
Love you pace as always, is like fast skiing down the Mont Blanc...and adquired taste. ....I have adquired it. More please??? H&A my plate is empty again and my silverspoon lickclean. I would love some more of your tickling pudding!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back