• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April-like true tickling!

The_New_One

TMF Master
Ok, I told you in the discussion-forum (problem-topic) that I’ve chattet under a wrong name (foottickler :))with a girl which is living in my house. I told her about my tickle fetish, she said that this was cool, yadda, yadda, yadda. Well, after your advices (thanks again) I said her who I really was and seconds later the telephone rang. I couldn’t say anything except of “umm…, yes…, no…”. The bottom-line was: We should met the next day.
I couldn’t go to school that day because I was terribly nervous. At 16.00pm I went down to her (she’s living in the 7th floor, I live in the 10th). She opened the door and hugged me smiling when she saw me. I came in and we went to the living room, talking a bit. I noticed that her parents where out, so the tickling-topic came up. Well, I began telling her about my first experiences (the april-scene) and she told me, that she has seen that, too. I talked further but then she slowly grabbed down and pulled one of her white socks off (she wore blue jeans, black top and these cute, white socks) and put her bare foot in my lap, smiling broadly. I began to shake and she just smiled and asked: “I’ll look away, okay?”. Then she looked out of the window next to her. I looked down at her perfect, slender foot. I saw that she was smiling again when I was looking closer at her sole. Then I looked at her again and she stood up, taking a grey muffler and handing it to me. “Then blindfold me, if you don’t trust me!”. She sat down to a chair next to the low table and I blindfolded her with the muffler. She put her bare foot on the table. Whow, it was getting hot there, guys ;) ! I touched her sole and she took her blindfold off and grinned at me. “Do I have to tie you up?” I asked. She took her shoelaces and let me tie her arms behind her back at the chair. Then I put her foot back on the table. I swear it looked like that Turtles-Scene. A shame that I couldn’t tie her foot! I stroked her sole with one finger, her toes flexed and she began to laugh quietly. This went one for 5 minutes and then I went between her toes. She pulled her foot away and I sat on the table, grabbing the other foot, too. I took off her sock and looked at her face while I was tickling the hell out of her soles. First a grin, then a broad smile and then she laughed out loud and squirmed like mad. I think I tickled her for half an hour, then I let her go. When I was taking off the muffler she looked at me and smiled. “Wow,”, she said. “You know how to tickle someone!”

That was my first tickling experience ever and I think that won’t be the last. I’ll post again!
And…sorry for my bad english!
:D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back