• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hot Chick

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
LAst night I was watching the movie The Hot Chick and I decided to wirte a story based on the characters so here it is.

The Characters:

Clive Maxtone Rob Schneider
Jessica Spencer Rachel McAdams
April Anna Faris
Lulu Alexandra Holden
Keecia Maritza Murray
Booger Spencer Matt Weinberg

Clive Maxtone was having a hard time making a living as a thief since he got his body back from Jessica Spencer. He decided he wanted her body back. One afternoon he went over to Jessica’s house and snuck inside her window. Jessica was sitting in her bathroom getting ready to go out for the evening when she heard something in her bedroom. She went to investigate when she found Clive.

“YOU! What the hell are you doing here!” Jessica demanded.

“Well, I was just wandering if maybe you wanted to switch bodies again.”

“Fuck no!” Jessica replied. “Now, get the hell out of my house.”

“Fine.” Clive snarled “But you will regret this.” He then snuck out the window. Clive waited until later that night, after Jessica and her whole family went to sleep. He then snuck back through Jessica’s window with some handcuffs and proceeded to cuff Jessica to her bed. He then hid in Jessica’s closet until morning.

Luckily for Clive, Jessica didn’t wake up until after her parents went to work. But immediately she noticed that she was unable to move and began to scream for help. Hearing this, Clive sprung form the closet.

“You sick freak! Why the hell am I all tied up.” Jessica demanded.

“Because. I am going to convince you to switch bodies with me.” Clive said. He then ran his finger down Jessica’s arm and into her armpit where he immediately began to tickle her. Jessica was very ticklish and immediately burst into laughter.

“NOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! GAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHLP! HEHEHEHAHAHA!” Jessica tried to yell for help through her laughter but it was no use. Clive then slid down and started to tickle her sides and ribs.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHELP!” Then clive stopped tickling for a second.

“Will you switch bodies with me?” Jessica shook her head no. “Very well.” Clive rolled up Jessica’s pajama top and started to tickle her bare belly. Jessica erupted with laughter and screaming.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Clive explored every inch of Jessica’s ticklish tummy from her plump breast to the edges of her cute belly button with his wriggling fingers. Jessica couldn’t stand it.

“HEHEHHEHEHELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Clive descended a finger into Jessica’s innie belly button, driving the girl nuts.

“NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Jessica’s friends, April, Lulu and Keecia had rung the doorbell but had got no reply so they entered the Jessica’s house where they could hear her screams. They quickly ran up the stairs to her room where they saw Clive tickle torturing their friend.

“What are you doing to her?” April asked. Clive stopped tickling Jessica and turned towards the three girls.

“The same thing I’m going to do to the three of you.” Clive answered. He then held out his hands and made tickling motions with them. As he came closer the girls backed up until they were against the wall. Then Clive pulled a roll of duct tape out of his pocket and proceeded to tape the girls to the wall. He then started to tickle April and Lulu’s bellies. Both girls were extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! REALLY TICKLES! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Wow, you two are really ticklish.” He commented. “What about you?” He then started to tickle Keecia’s tummy. She too was very ticklish.

“OH NOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Clive walked back over to Jessica.

“Ready to switch yet.” Jessica just spit at him so Clive bent over and started to tickle Jessica’s feet. Jessica could nto stand this.

“AAAAAHHHHHHH! OHHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! NO MORE! HEHEHHAHAHAHA!” Clive scraped his fingers up and down Jessica’s poor soles. Jessica was in tears.

“OH PLEHEHEHHEHESE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY TICKLES! HEHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Clive gave Jessica a break and went over to her three friends.

“Now let’s see how ticklish YOUR feet are.” The girls had taken their shoes off at the door so they were in socked feet except for April who was barefoot. Clive sat down on the floor and taped Lulu and Keecia’s feet together. He then tickled their socked feet with one hand and April’s bare foot with the other hand. All three girls went insane.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Clive then pulled Keecia and Lulu’s socks off so all three girls were barefoot. Keeica dn Lulu laughed even harder.

“NO THAAHAHAHAHAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Clive started to play with the girl’s toes. This drove all three girls to tears.

“NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Clive stopped tickling the three girls and once again walked back over to Jessica.

“:If nothing else convinces you to switch bodies with me this will. He then grabbed her foot and began to nibble on and suck her toes. Jessica had just gotten a pedicure the day before so her toes were super sensitive.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAAHAHAHAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The longer Clive continued doing this, the harder Jessica lughed. Eventually she was laughing so hard no sound was produced.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally Clive quit and Jessica passed out trying to catch her breath.

“Fine. Sleep on it” Clive said to the unconscious girl. He then walked back over to April, Lulu and Keecia. He then rolled up their shirts, exposing their beautiful tummies. Then he blew a bunch of raspberries on Keecia’s tummy. She hit the roof.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Then Clive moved over to Lulu He poked his finger into her belly button. Her belly button was very ticklish and she began to laugh.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, he moved over to April. HE started to tickle her tummy, right beside her navel. She burst into laughter.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Clive discovered that April had a sweet laugh, so he kept tickling her tummy.

“NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHHAHAA!” Then Clive noticed that Jessica had woken up so he went back to her.

“So, what’s it going to be.” He asked as he went to put her foot in his mouth again.

“WAIT! I’ll switch bodies wit----“

“NOT SO FAST!” Clive whirled around to see Jessica’s little brother Booger standing in the doorway. He then pulled out a slingshot and fire a rock at Clive. It hit him right in the forehead and knocked Clive out. Booger then ran over to where Lulu, Keecia and April were taped to the wall. Booger couldn’t help but lightly tickle each girl to cause them to giggle but he quickly un-taped them. Then they went over to Jessica. They started to uncuff her but April’s hair tickled Jessica’s underarm causing her to squirm a little bit. The girls and Booger looked at one another and they all started to tickle Jessica. April and Booger tickled her underarms, Lulu attacked her belly and Keecia went for the feet. Jessica burst into laughter.

“WHAT THE HEHEHEHEHEHELL! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” The friends continued to tickle Jessica for a few more minutes until they felt sorry for her and untied her. Jessica wouldn’t speak to them for the rest of the day.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Too bad the movie couldn't have been that good. Rachel is high on my list. Nice job

i gotta say that was a good stry. yea rachel is really hot and the fact shes tickled all over is quite a nice idea.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back