• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Times at Chatouiller High (interactive story)

webster87

I've always been a fan of interactive stories since i first read the transformationalist one we all hijacked. I've been meaning to write on that i think the whole community would enjoy and hopefully contribute to as well. One of those, "i wish i did that in highschool" type stories. Ive spend hours upon hours finishing the begining and getting it to what it should be before i turn it over to you people.

BUt i want to lay down some ground rules for the story itself.
1. dont be an ass
2. Nothing sexual ( no pussy this and cock that)
3. keep the story line realistic ( no magic potions or killer robots)
4. this one is important. Please do not give the character a name or a gender. A little ambiguity is called for in my mind so that everyone can enjoy the story. I want people of all preferences to relate and imagine that they are the character, whether it be male or female.
5. this may totally phase out what rule 4 was saying, but im a fan of the m/f and f/f tickle senarios. so maybe try to keep it along those lines for when the character gets to tickle. I know i dont make sense.

One more thing. Since this is my story i beg you people not to add anything to page one yet. I have some alternate beginings id llike to post before everyone creates there own. But please i encourage you all to contribute to the science class path.

I look forward to hearing your additions to the story, and with any luck, this thing becomes bigger than youtube (doubt it).

here is the link, Treat my baby with respect!

http://www.lewis.cx:8008/cyo/adult/tk/story2/index.html

... and then KILLER ROBOTS came and conquored the world!!!!!! oh, wait... i cant do that. :<

I know its only been one day and I worked really hard on this storyline.
I am begging for more people to contribute to this story!

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: For the love of God please add on more! :cry1:

It won't let me conect to the website, why don't you just post the thing here?

The link is fine - I've had over 4000 page requests so far.

webster87 said:
4. this one is important. Please do not give the character a name or a gender. A little ambiguity is called for in my mind so that everyone can enjoy the story. I want people of all preferences to relate and imagine that they are the character, whether it be male or female.
5. this may totally phase out what rule 4 was saying, but im a fan of the m/f and f/f tickle senarios. so maybe try to keep it along those lines for when the character gets to tickle. I know i dont make sense.

I like the way you've set this up, but don't go banning /m stuff from the site -- it would be better to make it so that when you get a choice that determines who gets tickled, an indication of that be included. This would be very simple to do, and would allow everyone to participate with minimum pain for those who prefer one scenario over another.

The person that starts the story gets to choose what they want to see in the content. This should go in the introduction page of the story.

If you want to see other scenarios that have been excluded from this story you should start a new one. For more info:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=30463

I'm glad that someone actually liked the format of my story. I've noticed that no one has really said anything positive about this thread. In regards to the /m tickling, I had really hoped not to offend anyone with rule 5. If I did, I appologize as I try to respect everyones opinion and preference. Thats the reason why I like the whole ambiguity of the main character aspect of my story. So that those who enjoy */f or*/m tickling can imagine whatever they want. Maybe i can bend the rule just in order to get more participatin in. But if you so choose to add an */m tickle scene, please warn the rest of us because I am assuming that some readers (the very few who read the story) will be uncomfortable with that material.

I'm just hoping that it doesnt become an all out */m ticklefest on account that i prefer the opposite.

Please start contributing more !!!

new path added

Some beautiful soul has just added another class to the story. Forget about the thing i said about not adding to page one. Maybe that will spark more attention and interest.

The English class path sounds promising.

Also i forgot to say that, contributing is free, and you dont have to be a memeber of the site. All you do is write your material and put your name down (if you want to)

I'm starting to give up on the story. Ive added a few bit to it today. I'd like some honest feed back from the few who read the story. And please contribute more!!

Thanks to those who have.

This is so amazing! Great story so far, im gonna add an upperbody section when I have a minute.

glad that somebody enjoyed the story! And i didnt mean to negelect the upperbody fans out there. Im just a foot guy but please feel free to add anything you like to the story, (as long as its clean).

Cool stuff. I remember a whiles back on Josie's site there was this real like choose your fantasy tickle story where you could click on links and it would take you to different plot twists. It was freakin awesome! I would love it if someone would create one of those. If some brave author would like to go about this, let me know and I could offer some suggestions and help produce it.

Meth

method11236 said:
Cool stuff. I remember a whiles back on Josie's site there was this real like choose your fantasy tickle story where you could click on links and it would take you to different plot twists. It was freakin awesome! I would love it if someone would create one of those. If some brave author would like to go about this, let me know and I could offer some suggestions and help produce it.

I'm kinda trying to do the same thing here!

If someone could post the link to that josie story, that would be greatly appreciated. I think her site is a little past my time.

Josie sadly decided to leave the tickling community early on this year, and pulled down her site as well, to completely sever all ties. :(

Great Idea!

Thanks, Webster87! I've only heard of interactive threads and not had the opportunity to check one out or participate. You did a nice job with the general plot. It's easy to relate to the character and to build onto the story, at least the threads I followed. Added a bit more that hopefully someone else will build from.

Thanks

it's nice to be appreciated. I don't think you know how greatful I am when someone adds to the story. It's also a bonus when they leave their name so I can give them the credit that they deserve.

So thank you very much, storyteller, for contributing to my attempt at interactive greatness

Added a new route - Drama class. They're practing holding poses, and the star of the show gets a faceful of beautiful feet yet again... :couch:

It's been a good weekend

Many thanks goes out to koopacopper, TG, and storyteller for their wonderful additions to the story. Simply amazing folks.

I've added a new path to the "Hope Spring eternal" chapter. I hope you like where i go with my latest addition.

I was having a chat with Smade, the creator of the program, and he recomended that the faithful followers of the story team up and collectively develop the story for each class and even new ones. So im looking forward to working with the regular contributers to make this story more enjoyable for the community. However, if any other people feel like contributing to the plot, please feel free to.

Bump again

more good stuff has been added

And please leave your names!

I wrote another path for the History Class chapter, of which i love by the way!

Thanks to the person who started it.

Picked up where you left off with the Science class, Webster. I feel a little sorry for this line's "you" character, but also see potential for an interesting history lesson as this "you's" school day/week continues...

Thanks to I64, No-name and all the Anonymous' out there for the latest additions. It's always good to throw in some upperbody ticking for the UB fans out there. I would have, but being a foot man, i could never do it the proper justice it deserves. Someone should concentrate on the back of the knees as well.

As much as I love the science class stream we have going on, I would like to see the other classes get some attention as well, especially the history class. Storyteller, I bet you could bang out some good chapters to that particular class, since i enjoy your writing style a great deal?

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back