• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first post (true story)

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
I've been a memember for some time now and read some of the great posts, I have a few of my own, all true. This story occured while I was mananger of a warehouse, it was a week before I was getting married. One of the female clerks (she had been hitting on me for some time)was trying to get me before I got married, she was Hispanic, I belive Dominican, very pretty, about 5'6'' 115lbs dark skin, and black hair, she always wore skirts and nylons and 4'' heels, very, very, sexy. I told her I never cheat, she said "what if we make a bet, if you lose, you come back to my appartment" so I said "and if you lose?" She said "you can do what ever you want" I said "OK". I had a deck of cards in my desk one of the cards a King was lightly torn, so I knew which one it was, I told her we'd draw cards highest card wins. she agreed. She went first and pulled a Jack, she was so happy, I went next and pulled out the King . . . you should have seen her face. She said "OK you win, what do you want to do?" I told her to come back to the warehouse when everyone went home around 5PM, she agreed.
At 5PM sharp she entered my office, she said "so what are we going to do?" I told her to come with me, we walked into the warehouse into the packing area, I told her to stand on the wrapping machine, she did. Once on the machine I turned it on, this machine spins around and wraps the item on it around and around, like a mummy wrap, now I had her wrapped like a mummy, I picked her up off of the machine, threw her over my shoulder and carried her into my office. I placed her on the confrence table, than put rope around the desk so she wouldn't roll off. She said "what are you doing?" and I responded "it's my choice right?" she said "yes" in a very nervous voice, I walked towards her feet and said "nice shoes (I started to remove her shoe) and said what size are you?" She giggled and said "size 8 why?" I said "no reason, Oh by the way are you ticklish?" She started laughing and said "no, no I'm not, I'm not ticklish at all!" So I said "good than you won't mind me tickling your feet, I love to tickle womens feet" She began laughing harder and harder and said "no, no please I'm not ticklish" So I said "than you won't mind this at all" with that I began to run my finger tips slowly up and down the bottom of her foot, she started screaming, laughing, and begging me to stop. I said "wow for someone who's not ticklish you're really laughing alot." I tickled her foot for 5 minutes, than removed her other shoe, she was catching her breath and asked me to stop, that she couldn't stand to be tickled. I said "Oh, so you lied to me, that will cost you another 5 minutes of tickling" so I started to tickle the other foot very softly and very slowly, that's what drove her nuts. After 10 minutes of tickling I told her I'd let her go, but she had to promise to never hit on me again. She agreed and swore to leave me alone, I told her I was going to be mean and tell my fiance to be here so she could have gotten you too, but I knew she would have tortured her for hours (but that would have made a better story LOL). Well I hope you liked my first post, I have more and will share as time permits.

Wow! Talk about brush with a sexual harrassment suit! Though I don't know who would file it....her or you! (lol!). Great story, no doubt-sounds like she was probably in heaven to have all that attention from you! Most of all, thanks for coming out and posting, definitely welcome and I hope you post some more stuff soon. Let's hear it for New York John!!!

That's some true story that deserves an A for effort! I think i forgot to thank someone........or something.......
the wrapping machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DLK

I'd like to thank everyone for the warm response, I hope my next post isn't a let down. By the way those packing devices cost around $3000 but you can get them used for about half the price. Thanks again everyone. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back