• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie's Ticklish Spot

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is part three of a so-far well-received series of fictional stories. The characters were introduced in Encinitas High Tickling and continued in "Why Amber Hates Tickling". This story is about how somebody might develop a love of tickling, and the pure adolescent fun of tickling a person of the opposite sex. As always love it or hate it, I welcome positive feedback, negative feedback, constructive criticism and suggestions. It's all for fun!

JACKIE’S TICKLISH SPOT

Fred and Scott were sitting at lunch. Ever since the morning when Scott had tried to tickle Jackie, the completely non-ticklish and soon-to-be-famous model, he’d been fixated on her. He’d love to ask her out, but knowing that Fred used to date her was an obstacle. ‘Hey, man, I hope you don’t mind, and I understand if you do, but I’d really like to ask Jackie out. I know you guys dated, so if you did mind, I won’t even think about it’. Scott just blurted this out to Fred. Fred wasn’t shocked or saddened at all, he was quite happy. ‘Scott, dude, go ahead. Jackie’s great, we’re just better off as friends. She’s hot as hell, she’s smart, she’s funny, great athlete, go for it’. Scott was encouraged. ‘Glad to hear it man. Seriously, yesterday morning, when I was trying to tickle her, she just seemed so great. I hope she’ll go out with me’. Fred said ‘I’m sure she will, she’s pretty cool. Hey, about yesterday morning…man, I’ve got to tell you, when you were tickling Amber and holding her arms back, I thought that was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. I can’t get her out of my mind’.

Scott was intrigued. ‘I thought you liked Tonya’. ‘Well, sort of, but man, after seeing Amber yesterday…I mean, she’s got a pretty face, but I always thought she was kind of big…’. Scott interrupted. ‘Dude, she’s got some enormous boobs!’. Fred was getting excited. ‘Hell, yes she does. I always thought she was a little fat, but when you were holding her arms back, man, her waist isn’t that big, she’s just got huge t & a!’. Scott and Fred were getting a little juvenile, but they were only high school seniors. Scott asked ‘what size do you think she is, man, I’ve never seen anyone that big…’. Fred countered. ‘Dude, when you were tickling her, I thought those jugs were going to blow out of her shirt. They’re like pumpkins! Plus, she’s SOOO ticklish. I bet you could have a really good time…’.

Jackie and Amber had just picked up their lunch and went over to the table to sit with Fred & Scott. Tonya just sat back and listened as the boys asked the girls out on a double date. Amber & Jackie accepted, so the following Friday they all would go see a movie.

Date night arrived. Scott drove, picked up Fred and then Jackie. She wore a white sleeveless button-down collared shirt, jeans and black boots. And, she had excellent news. She had received a phone call saying that she’d been selected to be one of Sports Illustrated 2002 swimsuit models. Naturally, Jackie was ecstatic. Scott was stunned and thrilled at once. Here, in high school, a person who could be a world-famous model was going on a date with him.

Fred congratulated her and they picked up Amber. Fred fell into silence at the sight of her. He felt his mouth go dry. Amber was wearing a light pink short-sleeve slightly form-fitting light cotton t-shirt, black pants and some Teva sandals. Fred was astonished. He hadn’t really thought of her like this before. Suddenly, to him, she was the most beautiful person on the planet. Amber’s shirt emphasized the size of her chest, but also helped distinguish her waist. As she walked to the car, Fred stared at her bosom. He knew it was rude, but he couldn’t take his eyes off her as she jiggled. ‘Jesus, she’s hot’, he thought to himself. ‘Just be cool, look her in the eyes’. When she sat next to him in the back seat of the car, however, he had a new, strange compulsion. He had to tickle her.

Fred thought about it and thought about it. He didn’t know why he was so nervous. Fred was trying not to stare at Amber. ‘I’ve just got to tickle her’, he thought. ‘God, look at that body…I bet if I poke her in her side she’d jump sky high. Her sides look so soft, so…ticklish. How can someone look ticklish. I know how ticklish she is…where did Jackie say she’s most ticklish, her knees, her belly or something…I wonder if her feet are ticklish…god, I’ve just got to try it’. Fred was getting himself into quite a state. Meanwhile, Scott and Amber were congratulating Jackie on her success.

Finally, as they pulled into the theater parking lot, Fred had his opportunity. They were talking about comedies and dramas, and Amber mentioned that she like comedies. Fred said ‘oh, so you like to laugh?’, and poked Amber’s left side with his right hand and squeezed her left knee with his other hand. ‘EEEEEE!’, Amber screamed, twisted and jumped in her seat. ‘Lord, that was great’, thought Fred as he watched her bobble like jelly. Fred felt a genuine rush. ‘It was even better than I imagined. I’ve got to do that again’.

After the movie, they went to a local park to sit and talk. Scott and Jackie were getting along quite well, as were Fred and Amber. Jackie and Scott had taken off their boots and shoes, so Scott thought he had an opportunity. ‘Man, she’s even got pretty feet’, Scott thought. ‘Maybe she is ticklish on her feet’. He reached over and ran his fingers up and down the sole of Jackie’s right foot. Jackie just looked at him. No wiggles, no giggles. ‘Scott, Scott, Scott. I told you, I’m not ticklish. You can rub my feet if you want, though! If you want to tickle someone’s feet, tickle Amber’s!’. Amber crossed her legs and brought her feet underneath her thighs. ‘Oh, no, you don’t’, said Amber in her high-pitched voice. ‘Don’t even tease me about it. I can’t stand having my feet tickled, it’s torture’.

Fred looked at Amber. She was sitting so that her breasts totally occupied her torso, so Fred couldn’t poke her belly. Fred was intent on tickling her again, though. He asked ‘You mean more than being tickled anywhere else?, and he squeezed her knee. ‘EEEE! Not my knees, please! That’s where I’m most ticklish. My mom always threatens to tickle me there’. ‘Well, then what’s so bad about your feet?’, Fred asked, genuinely curious.

Fred wasn’t very ticklish, and really wondered what it felt like for Amber to get tickled. Rhetorical tickling questions ran through his mind. He wondered if it really was torture. What type of torture. It couldn’t hurt, how could it be so intense as to be torture. Could it feel “too good”. He wondered what would happen if he tickled her for 1 minute. What about 10 minutes. He was afraid to ask her, although he didn’t know why.

Jackie interrupted. ‘OK. It isn’t that Amber specifically hates having her feet tickled, it’s that almost all women do! In general, women are very ticklish on their feet. If my dad even touches my mom’s ankles, she starts to giggle. If he touches her foot, she screams like Amber!’, Jackie laughed. ‘You’re making that up!’, shouted Scott. ‘You’re not ticklish on your feet!’. Jackie continued, but it was clear from the tone of her voice she was kidding around. ‘No, seriously. I know I’m not ticklish, but most girls can’t stand having their feet tickled’. Her Elizabeth Mongomery-like face took on a fittingly impish quality. ‘And, most boys are very ticklish….on their stomachs!’. At that, Jackie laughed and grabbed Scott’s belly, wiggling all her fingers. Scott rolled over and started laughing hysterically. ‘NO-HO! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA QUIT IT JACKIE NO HO HAA HAA!’ Scott was rolling around on the ground, and Jackie climbed onto his legs so that she was straddling him. She was merciless and she kept right at him. ‘HAHAHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE’. It turned out that Scott was awfully ticklish. Nowhere near Amber’s level, but still very ticklish.

Amber and Fred were watching this. ‘Hey, it’s pretty good to finally see someone else getting it!’, said Amber. Scott was trying to grab Jackie’s hands and was rolling around on the ground. Amber reached over, grabbed one of Scott’s feet and started tickling it. ‘Hee hee, this is for last week!’, she said good-naturedly. ‘OH-HO NO HA HA!’. Scott was trying to get out from underneath Jackie. Fred couldn’t take it anymore. He moved behind Amber, got his hands underneath her arms and tickled her upper ribs. His fingers accidentally grazed her breasts on either side, but he really couldn’t avoid it due to their sheer size. Amber immediately started shaking, bouncing and wiggling to get free. ‘NOO! HEE HEEHEEHEEE’, and she flopped onto her back. She curled her legs up to her waist and held her arms to her sides. Just as Fred was about to pounce on her, intent on ticking her upper body, they heard Jackie scream and laugh.

‘AAHHH! HAAHAA! STOP!’. Everybody froze. Jackie quit tickling Scott. Scott had grabbed Jackie’s left thigh. The uppermost, rear part of her thigh just below her derriere. Jackie had never been grabbed there, and wasn’t prepared for the sensation. Scott was impressed at just how strong and firm she was there, probably from track and volleyball.

Scott was thrilled. ‘You’re ticklish!’, he yelled. Jackie was adamant. ‘I am not! You just surprised me. Try that again’. Jackie truly believed she wasn’t ticklish anywhere. Scott was excited on multiple levels. On one hand, a girl beautiful enough to get into SI’s swimsuit issue was essentially asking him to squeeze near her rear end. On the other hand, he might have found a sensitive, ticklish spot on her gorgeous body. A weakness! Scott sat up, reached both hands around to the rear of Jackie’s upper thighs, and squeezed repetitively.

‘AAAAIIEE! AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STOP!’. Jackie jumped, bucked, laughed and was truly shocked, almost horrified. ‘I can’t be ticklish’, she thought to herself. ‘OK. Try it again, I’m ready now’. She prepared herself. Scott grabbed her upper rear thighs, and she exploded. ‘NNNAAAAHH! HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA STOP!’.

Scott started to tease her. ‘Jackie’s ticklish, Jackie’s got a ticklish spot, coochie-coo!’, and started tickling her again. ‘NOOO! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH GOD STOP!’. Jackie couldn’t believe how badly it tickled. ‘Oh, that’s torture, I can’t believe how awful that is!’. Amber said ‘Now you know how it feels!’.

Scott quit, but he had to admit he liked doing this. There was an excitement to it. ‘She’s so beautiful’, he thought. ‘She’s only 18, has the best body I’ve ever seen, such a good athlete, an SI model, she’s perfect and I found her ticklish spot! God this is the greatest night of my life’. Fred thought likewise. In fact, Fred was beside himself with a rush of testosterone. 'This is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. Jackie getting tickled, her lean, strong body jerking, her laughing is beautiful. Amber is the most ticklish person on the planet. Her face is so pretty, her body unbelievable…the chest, her hips. One touch to her sensitive skin just makes her collapse…I never thought tickling could be so…sexy. God, I’d love to…’ his mind was running away with itself.

Next up: Fred really tickles Amber

Amazing story! One of my fav to date!!
I really like how everything fits together:)

Hey Grolsch,

Fine writing. One of the strongest elements is how you explore the characters' thoughts and feelings about tickling and its sexuality. Their innocent enthusaism about tickling is refreshing. It's also nice that you get some f/m tickling in for the girls. Nice work with Jackie, too.

Congrats!

dig dug

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back