• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Women Interested In Talking To A Great Guy?

tickle fetish

Banned
Hi my name is Mike,I am 25 from New York. I live on Long Island but I grew up in Queens. I am 6-4 athletic body green eyes dark hair nice smile flat stomach. I am a good person and great friend. I am very down to earth caring giving respectful honest loving warm genuine and sincere. I have my own car and I just bought my own CO-OP. I am very independent. I am working on my masters in broadcasting and I do a sports talk show at a radio station here in New York. I love to have fun and I am very playful. I love and play all sports. I have a kinky side,I have a foot fetish and a tickle fetish. Love women with pretty feet who are ticklish. VERY SEXY!!!!!!!! I am very clean drug and disease free I dont smoke or drink and I live very healthy. I am single never married no kids. I would love to talk with women who are down to earth fun playful and a little kinky. Also I would like to talk with women who have sexy feet and are extremely ticklish.If your a good judge of character we will become friends. I have pics on myspace

For me personally when someone like the two of you tell others what it is you're looking for, etc. You both had the confidence to post something so real so in your heart then why not go for it. If a woman responds to your post it's because they believe in their heart that what you're saying is real. If a man is confident, works out or stays in shape for whatever reason, eats right that whole bit can or is a HUGE turn on for me!

I stay true to what I eat what I do in my everyday life! If I look good I'm gonna wear something that shows how I feel ... and so on and so on. If a man is confident GREAT more power to ya ... if he has to be reassured forget it. That's my take on the first post and yours.

Be it as it may ... we are all entitled to our own opinion. Good luck in your search BOTH OF YOU! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back