• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
I got inspired for this series from Grolsch and his stories, i just liked them so much i wanted a shot at something similiar.
This, however, is about a normal city, and a normal neighborhood, but an ubnormal street. On this street, called TICKLE STREET, the people that live on it may be recognized, because most of them i'm bringing from past stories. Yes, everyone living on this street will be from past stories all living together, for what should be a fnu series to write.

Here's just a few of the characters to getcha excited:)

Name: Morgan
Story: Jingle Bells, Merry Tickles
Remember?: She was the star in my holiday story, tall, thin, bleached hair, super ticklish armpits, now has a fear of caroling;)

Name: Candice
Story: Virtual Tickle
Remember?: The girl that urged to be tickled by the computer program, petite blonde girl, hyperly ticklish everywhere, especially her tummy, now very much into computers;)

Name: Sara
Story: Crime and Punishment: 2379(not sure if that was the right date but you remember the story.)
Remember?:Big, busty brunette that got pulled over and tickled in stocks in the future, now she's present time, and still as rich and snotty, and ticklish as ever. Her most ticklish spot, not explored in first story, but now it's her breasts.

Name: Anne
Story: None, she's a new girl, just moved up from Mississippi, with a melting southern accent, word of caution, stay away from this southern girl's sides;)

That's all for now, i'm gonna browse through all my old stories and have the other members soon, and after that, the tickling will begin!

I'd love feedback on this idea, it would help a lot since this is new and risky:)

Wow

tummy, you have really become one of the top-notch writers here at the TMF. I look forward to the outcome of this project. :cool:

Figured out the rest of the girls....:)

Name:Meghan
Story:The Party
Remember?: really tiny girl with cute freckles and strawberry blonde hair, got tickled by friend's at party, a little shy 'bout boys, her bellybutton is a major tickle spot on her:)

Name:Joanna
Story:None
Remember?:Nope, she's another newbie. Long brown hair, couple freckles, deep tan, very athletic, although sometimes thought to be a bit tomboyish, sure is girlishly ticklish enough:) Her spot: Ribcage!

Name: Melissa
Story: Nope
Remember?: You probably won't cause she's new. Long brown hair with blonde streaks, tall and slender. pretty shy, but when you tickle her feet she turns to jelly!!!

Name: Emily
Story: Nopers
Remember?: You won't, cause she's also new. A fiery redhead, always seeking excitement, especially with her super-ticklish toes:)

More to come???......who knows. :evilha:

New girl just popped into my head!!

Name:Ashley V.
Story:NOOOOOOOOOO
Remember?: Once again, a new girl, long blonde hair, very tall and thin, perfect body, wants to be a supermodel a little stuck-up, just the problem with her is she's a biiiit too ticklish, especially her knees:):):) And everyone just calls her Ashley V. might have a little story for that later;)

The final girl so it's an even ten.....

Name:Brittany
Story:No
Remember?: The final girl, and she's new. dazzling black hair, sexy italian looks. Cute babyish cheeks, thin, and very ticklish everywhere....EVERYWHERE!!!! Has a fear of being tickled:)

Sounds like it's gonna be a good story. I can't wait 'til it's posted so I can read it! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back