• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jerry Springer

JohnnyB

TMF Novice
This wasn't actually tickling, but on on of the Spring Break shows a couple of years ago, people were doing things formoney. One girl said she'd suck someones toes for money. Jerry got two people from the auience. One guy and one amazing looking blonde girl. They lay down and raised a foot. Then the first girl whips out a can of spray cream covers the feet and starts licking away. The blonde girl seems to laugh at it. Afterwards the original girl tells jerry that sucking toes is "definately a fetish of mine".

If anybody has pictures or clips they'd be more than welcome.

Yeah, I remeber that! It was on MTV's Springer Break. The girl's name was Angie, and on a scale of 1-10, she was a 1000! I have that episode on tape, but I have to find it!

JohnnieB, you said the blonde girl "seemed to laugh", when her toes were sucked. Was it an out of control ticklish laugh?:p Did she wiggle, and clench her toes? Or did she laugh because she was amused at the situation?

dajug if you can get ahold of that Springer episode, I'd definitely be interested in seeing it - if you e-mail it to me, I'll be eternally grateful

I don't know how to download it, but if you tell me how magicfingers, I will send it to you, and put it on the Video Forum. For the girl's reaction, it was more of a pleasure smile and a slight giggle. I believe that she really dug it. I would attribute her reaction to disbelief of what was happening, and sure arousal of what she was feeling. She was soooo pretty, and definently had the kind of feet made for lickin'. I know it was something she enjoyed!

Actually dajug, I'm not 100% sure how to download a video clip. Obviously part of it is attaching a file, but I'm not sure if that's all there is to it. Maybe one of the more computer-savvy members of the forum can help. It doesn't sound like the girl was very ticklish, anyway, but if she's that beautiful, I'd still like to check it out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back