• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor All five parts- Re-post.

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Below are all five parts to my first tickling story, 'Tickle Tutor'.

I hope you enjoy it.

And please, tell me what you think.

Thanks in advance.

-Tickle Mantis.:)

Tickle Tutor. Mf/f. (part one)

It obviously contains sexual references etc...blah blah blah.

First meet the 3 main characters.

Mr Lucas: Mr Lucas is one of the maths teachers at Widrow High school.He is 23 years old,6 feet tall,and relativley goodlooking.He is african american with a bald head.

Cindy: Cindy is the busty 18 year old who is currently the lowest in her maths class.Her best friend is Tanya.Cindy is 5'7 and often wears skirt and a shirt which shows off her creamy white bust.She has blond hair....Oh yeah and shes really really ticklish.Mostly on her feet.

Tanya:Tanya is Cindy's best friend.Tanya is a african american girl.She is also 5'7 and has black braided hair.She too often wears a skirt but does not show off her breats as much as Cindy.Tanya is passing maths with flying colors.Tanyas most ticklish spot is...yet to be discovered...read on.

Intro...

As you know Cindy is failing maths.Each week Mr Lucas does a 25 question test on the monday.Each week the pass mark rises by 5%.It started off at 50% and is now at 65%.Cindy has yet to pass any of them.The rest of the class passes everytime.

Story Begins....

Tuesday 2.09pm.

"Settle, Settle!" Yelled Mr Lucas at his rowdy class of teenagers.
"I marked your test results last night....Very good as usuall...However suprise suprise, Cindy I'd like you stay after the bell and have a little chat.48% is going to do you no good in the finals".
Cindy and Tanya were sitting at the back of the class.Cindy looked at Tanya and gave her a side ways look, Tanya laughed and said "Shall I wait for you?"
"Nah" replied Cindy."Don't bother.He'll probably end up calling my mom and all that.Could take a while"
"Suit yourself."Tanya said with a smile.

Tuesday 3.05pm.

Cindy wanders into Mr Lucas' office and places her bag on the floor at the door.
"Shut the door behind you please Cindy."
Mr lucas was sitting at his desk in the middle of the room.There was a plant pot in one corner to her left and a water cooler in the other corner on her right behind the desk.
"Take a seat please Cindy."
Cindy sat down on the only chair on the opposite side of Mr Lucas' desk."You going to call my parents Mr Lucas?" asked Cindy with puppy dog eyes and pouting her lips.
"I don't think that will be nessaccery.I believe with a bit of tutoring you'll be doing aswell as your friend Tanya in no time."
"Tutoring? What, from you or some old croan that comes to my house."
"From me of course."Mr lucas moved foward on his seat and lent his elbows on the desk.
"When?" asked Cindy.
"Every monday after school, here in my office, once you pass a test you won't have to come to tutoring, if you fail one again you'll have to come back.Between mondays I expect you to be studying."
"Why should I study if your going to teach me how, I don't get extra home work do I?"
"I'm not going to teach you anything, thats what coming to class is for, I'm going to punish you for failing.Each time you return the punishment will get longer and longer making you want to pass more and more."
"Sitting round in your office all afternoon is harldy punishment Mr Lucas its just damn boring."
Mr Lucas hoped up from his seat and walked to the door.He locked the door and walked back to the desk where he sat in front of Cindy on the desk.
"Are you ticklish Cindy?" Asked Mr Lucas.
Cindy was confused as heck.
"Ticklish Mr Lucas? why?"
"Because the way I see it most girls hate to be tickled and if I were to tickle you for extened periods of time, you'll surely pass your finals."
"Ha ha, yeah right, I'm ganna come here every monday and let you tickle me? you have got to be kidding."
"I'm deadly serious.I see this has your best, probably your only hope, its either this or I call your parents and we see what they say."
"Fine call them, theres no way I'm going to be tickled"
Mr Lucas looked on the comouter quickly for her home number and dialed on the speaker phone.
"Hello?" Cindy's dad was home early from work.
"Yes, Hello this is Mr Lucas Cindys math teacher."
"How can I help you Mr Lucas.Is CIndy in trouble?"
Mr Lucas explained how Cindy was failing and said he had 'offerered to tutor her' with out mentioning anything about tickling.Before Cindy could get a word in Mr Lucas and her father had finished their conversation and her dad and agreed to letting Mr Lucas tutor, of course he had no idea what the tutoring involved.

Cindy hoped up from her chair and quickly backed away from Mr Lucas.She began walking backwards towards the door.
"C'mon Cindy its for the best.And this is only going to be a 15 minute session."
"15 MINUTES!?!? NO WAY!!" yelled Cindy as she turned to run towards the door.Mr Lucas quickly caught up with her and wrapped is arms around her from behind.He began to push all fingers into Cindy's ticklish ribs.
"Hey!...Nooo..Heh...AH..." Cindy reached for the door but Mr Lucas pulled futher into the office.He moved her to the green leather couch on the back wall and sat the two of them down.Cindy landed on his lap.She sturggled in histerics to try and get free but he was too strong.
"AH HA HA HA HA LET GOOOOAOAHAHA HA HA HA STOOOP HA HA"
Mr Lucas fingers now ran down to her soft belly as he rolled her onto her stomch on the couch as he stood up.He continued to run his hands up and down her sides.
"AH HA..PLEAAAASHA HA HA H...PLEASE...HEE HEE HEE I'LL HA HA I'LL STUDDDYYYY HA HA AH HA HA"
Cindys shirt then came untucked as her was running his hand up to her ribs.Mr Lucas saw Cindys bear flesh and shot his hands up her shirt.She quickly rolled over and tried to push him away with her arms.
"STOOOHA HA HA H PLEEAAASEE AH HA HA GET OFF!!! HA HA HA" Cindy was, what felt to her like ticklish hell.The last timed she'd been tickled anything like this was on her older brothers 19th b-day when she was only 15.One of his friends who'd she'd known since kindergarden had grabbed hold of her and tickled her through her t-shirt for about 3 minutes tops.
"I didn't want to have to resort to this just yet Cindy but you've still got 10 minuets left and I can't tickle you properly if you keep pushing me away."Said Mr Lucas over the the laughter.
Mr Lucas then sat on his knees on top of Cindy and used is his knees to pin her arms to the couch.He stopped ticking and began unbuttoning her shirt.
"Whaa..ha ha.." Cindy was still trying to catch her breath from the previous 5 minutes."What are...you doing?, get off!"
"Don't panick Cindy" Said Mr Lucas as he opened her shirt."I told you 10 minuets left."Starting...now."
Mr Lucas shot his hand all over Cindy's exposed belly.All over her sides and just avoidng her covered breats.
"NOOO STOHA HA HA HPLEEAASSHA H AH AHA" Cindy once again rolled into uncrontroable laughter.Her face went red once more and her hair was in a complete mess."NOOO LEAVE HA HA HA LEAVE ME ALOOOAH AH AH AH PLAHA HA HA HA."
Cindy tried bucking him off but it was no use.He was too heavy and she didn't have enough energy, besides she couldn't think of plans of how to get out all she could do was wriggle about and beg for mercy.
"Now Cindy" Said Mr Lucas."You've got 9 minutes.Try and relax and think about how hard your going to study when you get home."
Relax? That was the last thing she could do.She could barely think straight.
His fingers continued all over her exposed belly.He stopped tickling suddenly and reached his index finger square into her belly button, wiggling it about as fast as possible.
"NO! AHA HA HA HA HA STOOOP NOT BE..HA HA HA" Screamed Cindy.
He continued to torture her for the remaining minutes and then stopped when the clock reached 3.25.
Gasping for air Cindy was just glad it was over.
"L-Let me up."Said Cindy weakly.
"Before I do" said Mr Lucas."I want you to understand something.Everytime you come back here you will not only be tickled longer but another piece of clothing will be removed in addition to the piece before hand.Its your choice as to which piece it is.For instance next time you will remove your shirt and one other item."
"Your nuts."Cindy proclaimed."I'm not stripping for you!"
"Not at all.When more clothes are removed you feel more vunerable and you are more ticklish.Its not sexual on my part at all Cindy." He explained.
"Let me up."
Mr Lucas let Cindy go.Cindy didn't study at all through the next week as she had convinced herself there was no way in hell that he was going to tickle her like that again.She tried explaining the situation to her parents but they thought she was making it all up and yelled at her when she tried to bring it up again.They wanted her to go to tutoring.
Monday rolled round and as expected Cindy failed the test miserably.She knew if she skipped the tutoring Mr Lucas would call home and she'd get in more trouble.So she hatched a plan.
Cindy was standing nervously in the middle of his office facing away from the door, towards Mr Lucas' desk..
"Remove your shirt and one other item please Cindy." Said Mr Lucas.
"Heres what I was thinking Mr Lucas.Instead of you nearly killing me with this tickling crap how about we just go for it here in your office everytime I fail?"
"Excuse me?"
"You know do...IT."
"Cindy I've told you there is nothing sexual about this now remove you two items of clothing."
Cindy's plan hadn't worked.There was no way out now.She tried running for the door but Mr Lucas quickly caught her and shot his hand up her shirt to begin tickling her belly.
"NOOaahahhha ha HA HA"Cindy laughed in surprise as she lost control and fell to the floor.Mr Lucas continued to tickled her bare skin as he rolled her over onto her back and pinned her on the floor with her arms underneath his knees.He unbuttoned her shirt and reached behind her backto begin undoing her bra.
"Get off me you bastard!"Cindy yelled.
Mr Lucas threw Cindys bra to one side of the room revealing a pair of nice big milky white breasts.He then hopped off of her and stood above her.
Cindy lay on the floor for a second and then quickly jumped up.She ran to retrieve her bra but Mr Lucas grabbed her shirt.Cindys shirt came off into Mr Lucas' hands.He dropped the shirt and walked towards her.
Now toppless Cindy was much more vunerable to his attacks.She tried to shoot around one side of the desk but he grabbed her arm and pulled her in before she could do anything.
"It has become obvious to me Cindy" Mr Lucas said as he tickeld her sides without mercy, the girl despartley trying to get away."That you have no desire to pass this course.So instead of the plan I told you about last week I am simply going to have to show you the full extent of what lay instore for the underachiever in you."
Cindy squeled in histeric laugheter as she fell to the floor with Mr lucas tickling her belly she was much to weak and disoreantented to push him away anyway.Before she knew it her skirt had been taken off and all she now was her panties,shoes and socks.He continued to tickle her belly as she rolled onto her stomch to try and get away.
"Mr LuCAH HA HA HASSS HA HA HA HA PL-PLEAAASEE HA HA HA STOO-OOOPP!!! AH HA HA HA"
Mr Lucas did stop.He then grabbed her ankles and then kneeled down.He put her feet inbetween his legs so her souls were facing the celling.He then began to untie her right shoe.
"Mr Lucas? No...What are you doing?" Asked Cindy knowing pretty much full well what he was planning to do."Mr Lucas NO! Don't tickle my feet! PLEASE! I swear I'll study! I'll pass all your tests! Not my feet please!" Cindy begged.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this Cindy.I really am.But you left me no choice."Mr Lucas said as he threw the right shoe away and began to untie the left.
Cindy reached her arms out and began scrapping at the floor trying to pull away.
"No Mr Lucas! Not my feet! Please! I'm begging you please don't tickle my feet, I'll do anything you want me to!" Then it really hit her.She could feel her socks being pulled off her soft white feet.
"NO! MR LUCAS GOD!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!" She screamed hopping he would miracuosly change his mind.
He used his left hand to bend Cindy's toes back on her right her foot.Cindy was still frantically begging.Her soul was tight as immoveable.He began scrapping his right index finger down her bare soft white soul.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Cindy screamed as he began using all five fingers dancing around her poor foot.She pummled her clenched fists against the dark green carpet.Her face began to turn red as she screamed and begged ever louder.
After several minutes Cinday was still weakly scrapping at the floor in front of her trying to pull away.At theis point Mr Lucas, without ceasing his tickle attack, removed his left hand from bending her toes back and began to use it to tickle her right foot.Now he could move his right hand over to her tense left foot and attack both feet.
Her toes spread as she cried out in ticklish agony.She couldn't believe it was happening.Her maths teacher, of all people, had her pratically naked, with only her panties left on, tickling her most ticklish spot on her entire body and she could tell her wasn't planning on stopping anytime in the near future.
5 more agonising mintutes passed by and Cindy had tears streaming down her face.These weren't tears of fear, however, these were tear bought on by the pure tickling sensation coming from her pale white soles which were screaming out to not be tickled any longer.Although Cindy was sweating and her hair was beggining to get wet and extremely messy, she still had the energy to laugh, and scrape at the floor.Her begging had gone down but thats only because she was having great difficulty forming words.
Suddenly they both heard a famililar click of a door latch opening.Mr Lucas had forgotten to lock the door.Then to Cindy's delite came a familar voice.
"What the fuck?" Said a very confused Tanya as she stood in the door way looking at Mr Lucas with his hands hovering above her almost naked best friends feet.
Tanya walked in and shut the door behind her.Mr Lucas stood up and looked around the room, as if looking for some sort of devine inspirtion, or better yet an escape route.
Cindy rolled onto her back revealing her naked breasts and through the tears and the panting managed to see a very perplexed Tanya.Cindy didn't have the energy to stand up, instead she sat up and held each foot in either hand.
"Tanya." Mr Lucas said as stood there waiting for the the girl to say something."I can explain." He took a deep breath and hopped something good would come out when he manged to speak "Its...um...Part of a new tutoring progr--"
Tanya quickly interupted."No need to explain Mr Lucas" She said with a smile."Its quite obvious whats going on here.Why you chose to do it in your office is beyond me.Surely your home would have been a safer place?"
Mr Lucas didn't know what to say."No the school was..uh.." Tanya interupted again.
"I would have never found you if not for two things.Cindy had invited me for coffe after school, said to meet her at 3:30.Its currently 4:00.When I got bored of waiting round I started thinking of what Cindy had been saying the past week.About you tickling her in your office last week.I wasn't sure whether to believe her, but once she was late, I figured I'd take a look." Tanya came futher into the office with her hands on her hips.
Cindy climed up from the floor and leant on the desk, wiping the tears from her face."Tanya...I'm so glad your here.You have no idea what he's being to me."
"I think I have a bit of an idea." Said Tanya as she walked past Mr Lucas and stood infront of Cindy.Tanya turned to Mr Lucas as she put her right hand on Cindys left shoulder."Heres the deal Mr Lucas.I won't report you on one condition." She said with a devilish smile.
"What is it?" Mr Lucas asked "Anything you want, straight A's, recommendations, anything."
"No, no, no, I don't want any crap like that".Tanya said as she waved her hand at Mr Lucas."When Cindy told me of the idea, the prospect of getting to tickle people for punishment I got...'excited' to say the least...I don't want accademic awards or whatever.I want in on it.I want to help tickle the students your...'tutoring'"
Cindys eyes widened with great surprise."What?"
Mr Lucas' eyes also widened."You want to help?" He asked, puzzeled."...Well Cindy is my ownly current student...but I wasn't planning on letting her go until 5:00 at least so if you want you can..."
Tanya smiled at Mr Lucas and turned her head back to Cindy."Sorry babe." She said shaking her and still smiling.
Cindy stood up and backed away from Tanya with her hands up."No...You can't...You wouldn't dare."
"Oh but I would.I'd do almost anything to have you at my mercy Cind'." Tanya began walking towards Cindy with her hands up making tickling movements with her fingers.Mr Lucas also began to advance towards the other side of the desk where the girls were.
"To think of all the sleep overs, and pool parties where you were prancing about with hardly any clothes on, all those perfect opputunitys to tickle you do death and I missed them, all because I never thought of it." Tanya complained as she backed Cindy into the far corner of the room.
Cindy put her arms up towards her breasts and turned to her side."Please Ta--" She couldn't finish.Tanya was already digging all ten fingers into Cindys ticklish sides.Cindy screamed out, knowing the worst was yet to come.When she tried to make a break for it Mr Lucas stood in her way and grabbed her tickish ribs.
Cindy crouched to the ground and tried to curl up in a ball but it was useless.She fell foward onto all fours while Mr Lucas bent over her head running his hand mercilisly up and own her rib cage and under her arms.She then felt Tanya grap ahold of her panties, her last remaining clothing and pull them from her body.
Now, buck naked Cindy could to nothing except laugh, scream, beg and struggle to try and stop the 20 fingers running up and down her upper body...

To be continued.

Tickle Tutor.M/ff (part two)

Previously in Part 1...(feel free to skip the re-cap)

Our busty blond hero Cindy found herself in quite the predicament when due a new "tutoring program" between her and her maths teacher, the 6'ft african american Mr Lucas, she was down to her perty pink panties being mercilessly tickled in his office after school.
While crying from the ticklish agony on the soles of her feet Cindys best friend, Tanya walked into Mr Lucas' office.Witnessing the specticale before her she began to tell Mr Lucas about her new found tickling fetish.Then to Cindy's horrible surprise the two ticklers ganged up on her, removing her 'perty pink panties' and tickling her into a screaming, begging, struggling, mostly laughing, mess.

Now part two of Cindys saga...

Monday, 4:15pm.

Cindy sat wide eyed and buck naked in dreaded anticipation of what was to come next.She sat on the lap of Mr Lucas who was sitting on his office chair.The chair had been pushed up against the wall to prevent it from spinning around if Cindy struggle to much.
Mr Lucas was holding Cindy's arms behind her.He had his legs streched around Cindy's legs so she couldn't kick outwards.She sat there, nipples errect as Tanya got closer.
Tanya was bringing her head ever closer as she leant fowards, licking her lips, towards Cindy's hardened breasts."Please...Tanya.." Cindy muttered in a quiet voice.Tanya closed her eyes as her tounge touched upon Cindy's left nipple.
Cindy stressed to try and not laugh, she tried to hold it in. letting out tiny squeks, but even she knew it was all over, she was too ticklish.
"No PLEASEEE HA HA HEE NOOO!" Cindy screamed and tried to struggle but Mr Lucas was to strong to let her have much moveabilty.
Tanya began to get faster as she got more excited, moving her tounge all over Cindys nipple.The more Cindy begged and screamed the more excited Tanya got, She couldn't help herself.She quickly moved over to Cindys right nipple, Cindy has 1/2 a second to believe, to hope, that it was all over untill the same sensation began on her other nipple.
Tanya's nipple licking fun continued for a good 7 minutes untill over the top of Cindy's laughter Mr Lucas told Tanya to stop.
"Stop! Stop it...I have an idea." Said Mr Lucas.Tanya stood up mildly dissapointed that her fun had finished but eager to her Mr Lucas' idea.
Mr Lucas stood up and let Cindy flop back in the chair, puffing and wiping her breasts off she couldn't believe what was happening.
Mr Lucas walked up next to Tanya and whispered in her ear."Clear of my desk.I'll be back in a minute or two.DON'T let her get away."
"No problem...Take your time." Tanya said grinning as Mr Lucas walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Tanya walked over to Cindy and grabbed her under her arms, lifting her to her feet.
"No more...please." Cindy said pleading to her friend.
"You know I can't do that." Tanya said still smiling.Tanya put her hand on Cindy's back and began walking her towards the couch.Cindy sat on the couch still trying to catch her breath.
Tanya began to take all the objects, the phone, the lap top, the papers, off of the desk and put them on the floor."You wouldn't believe how much fun I'm having Cind'.Its just unfortunate we have to tickle you and not some other poor girl."Tanya said as she sat down on the couch beside Cindy.Tanya then reached her left hand over and placed it on Cindys thy.Rubbing softly Tanya said "Here, let me make it up to you.."
"What are you doing?" Cindy asked as Tanya's hand slid closer to the top of her leg.Tanya curved her wrist and began to extend her index finger to a place where no boy had ever been before.
"No." Said Cindy as she grabbed Tanya's wrist."As if all this tickling shit isn't enough you have to go and try something like that?" Cindy moved Tanya's hand away from her body.
"Oh come on Cind'.You know you'll love it.And it'll be a well deserved break."Tanya said nudging the naked Cindy with her elbow.
Just as Cindy began to hop up from the couch the door opened up.Mr Lucas walked through and shut it, and locked it behind him.The first thing the girls noticed, was the lenths of nylon rope he was holding.
Cindy looked to Tanya and then at the clear desk top and back to Mr Lucas."Oh my God...no...I hope your not..no way..NO WAY.." Cindy said as she practically read Mr Lucas' mind.
"Grab her." Mr Lucas instructed Tanya.
Tanya stood up and grabbed Cindy.Cindy struggled as she was pulled closer to the desk and then pushed onto it.Mr Lucas grabbed Cindy's hands as she struggled and yelled at the two ticklers."NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! IT'S TOO MUCH, GET OFF OF ME, LET ME GO, NO!"
Tanya quickly scooted around to the same end of the desk as Mr Lucas and held Cindys hands down while Mr Lucas tied the rope around Cindy's wrists linking it to the legs of the desk.
Cindy was still yelling but her hands were secure now so she couldn't go anywhere.She kicked her legs about wildly and bucked up and down, shaking her head an pulling at the ropes around her wrists.
Mr Lucas and Tanya walked either side of Cindy.Tanya gave Cindy's belly a quick tickle with her left hand and then tried to subdue Cindy's right leg as Mr Lucas was doing the same with the left.
Once the two had Cindy's legs tied down in much the same fashion as her arms, Tanya and Mr Lucas took a step back to admire their handy work.
Cindy lay in utter horror as she lay helpless on the cold wooden desk."You can't...y-you can't." Cindy said softly.
"You should have studied Cindy.This would never happened if you would have just studied." Said Mr Lucas as he walked to the foot end of the desk and began playing his ten fingers along the bottoms of Cindy's toes.
"No Mr Lucas Please, I'll study! GOD I'll study!" Pleaded Cindy.
"Oh Cind'" Said Tanya as she climbed onto the desk putting her legs either side of Cindy's waist kneeling above her."I thought it would be blindingly obvious by now that Mr Lucas doesn't give a flying fuck about your ejducation honey.He just wants to tickle good looking women!" Tanya slid down Cindy's body untill her mouth was level with Cindy's nipples."Get ready hon'" Said Tanya as her tounge slid over Cindy's left nipple once more.
Cindy hadn't heard a word Tanya had said, she was putting all her concerntration into trying to block out the feeling of Mr Lucas' finger dancing on her toes.However seconds after Tanya had began licking her nipples Cindy went into uncontrolable hystretics when Mr Lucas began tickling her soft white soles with erradic movements off all ten fingers.
Once again, the more Cindy screamed, begged and laughed the faster Tanya's licking got.It was a vicous cycle that Cindy had no control over and that Tanya was loving to no end.
Tanya continued to switch nipples, left to right, right to left, back and forth every couple of seconds.Cindy was already crying.The two most ticklish spots on her entire body, one, the nipples, she'd only just discovered minutes ago, were being tickled non stop, she was tied down, there was nowhere to go, and she could nothing about it.
"HA AHAAAAAHHA AHHEE HEE NOOAHHAHA STOOAAAHHPPP PLEAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKAAA HAH HA" Cindy tried to form sentences but could barely even form whole words.The tears streamed down her face.Sweat began to form as the non-stop torture continued well over 10 minutes.
But suddenly, to the semi delight of Cindy the foot tickling stopped.Tanya was too enthralled with the licking of Cindy's nipples to notice Mr Lucas moving around behind her.Then, to the surprise of both girls Tanya arms were lifted above her head by Mr Lucas as he pulled her away from Cindy and off the desk.
Cindy lay panting like crazy as sweat dripped off her and the tears began to slow.Mr Lucas pulled Tanya by the wrists, she struggled weakly but was still recovering from the excitement of licking Cindy.
Mr Lucas was quick to hold Tanya's arms above her head and tie them to a rope hanging from an old pipe running across the celling.
The confused Tanya managed to pull herself together and ask "What are you doing?, I thought we had a deal?"
"Oh come on Tanya" Said Mr Lucas as he reached down and bought her legs up to his waist while he began tying more rope around her ankles."You said it yourself before, This isn't about tutoring or any of that."
She tried to wiggle her legs out but it was useless, he was too strong.When he let her legs down her shoes only just touched the floor so she was forced to stand on 'tippy toes'.Her body was streched out.
Mr Lucas took a step backward to check that everything was in order.
"Please Mr Lucas, Don't tickle me, Please, Weren't you having fun watching me toture Cindy?..Please don't let Cindy tickle me" Tanya said pleading.
"Sorry Tanya" Said Mr Lucas."I am going to tickle you, but Cindy's not, shes going to continue her punishment."
It was at this point Cindy realised that any begging or pleading was utterly useless.She was stuck there in the office until Mr Lucas decided she could go, and no sooner.
Now Tanya was Cindy's friend, but as Mr Lucas pulled out a pair of siccors from one of his desk draws, Cindy came up with a devilish plan for payback.She had remembered something that she could definetly use to her advantage.
"Hey Tanya" Cindy said with a smile as she rolled her head towards her friend."Didn't you tell me earlier that you'd told your parents this morning you were going to stay the night at my place tonight?.I didn't get round to telling my folks, so Mr Lucas could keep you here aaaaaaaall night and no one would be the wiser."
"Cindy!" Tanya screamed "Oh shit! I can't believe you!, I forgot all about that!" Tanya began struggling at her restraints but to no avail."Nooo! You can't keep me here all night! Besides, I've got school tommorow! and theres no way you can tickle me all night! I'll die!"
"You won't die." Mr Lucas commented.
Tanya hung there in a panick trying to think of anyway possible she could get out.
Mr Lucas began cutting Tanya's shirt right up the middle and then the sleves."We can't have you clothed can we? That would be unfair on Cindy." Said Mr Lucas as the shirt floated to the ground, revealing to huge choclate milky breats which were practically pouring out of the shoulder strapless bra.
Mr Lucas undone Tanya's skirt and threw that to the ground, he then removed her shoes and socks which let out a pair of extremely cute feet.The same untanned colour as her breasts.He used the siccors to cut her panties off and then threw the siccors to the floor along with the rest of her clothes.He then removed Tanya's bra and out popped two huge breasts, they practically bounced as they were released.Mr Lucas wondered for a brief second how she had managed to get the bra on in the first place.
"Now theres two ways you can do this." Said Mr Lucas with a devilish glint in his eye to the naked beuty hanging before him."You can either tell me exactley where your most ticklish spot is right now, or I can spend hours upon hours trying to find it, by slowly torturing every ticklish place on your entire body."
"No..no no please don't, lets tickle Cindy again,...I can get you more girls, we can tickle them all together!" Pleaded Tanya, desparate to get out of this immpossible situation.
"Have your way." Said Mr Lucas.He reached his hands up either side of her and dug his index fingers into her exposed underarms.
"Heeeee NOOO! DON'T! HEEE HEE EE HA HA PLEASE! MR LUAHA AHA" Tanya squeled.She tried bolting from side to side but no matter which side she went to one of the fingers just dug deeper into that side.She tried swaying backwards but he just followed her and continued his vicous tickle attack.
"Tell me where it is!" Mr Lucas ordered."Tell me where your most ticklish and it will all be over!"
"NOHA HA HA" Tanya screamed as she couldn't get away "IF I TEAAHHH HA EEEE TELL YOU NOOAAAA HA HA HEE HEE YOU'LL JUSAAHHH YOU'LL JUST TICKLE ME THEREAAAHA HA HA HA PLEASE!! STOP!! HEE HA HA"
"Yes I will!" He said as he suddenly dug all of his fingers in "But it will better than me trying to discover it won't it?!?" He was playing mind games and she knew it.She thought about her most ticklish spot and how she just couldn't stand it over everything else, there was no way she was going to tell him where it was.
Tanya's underarm torment stopped after five minutes and Mr Lucas told her she could have a break.The girl had a mere 6 seconds to try and catch her breath until Mr Lucas suddenly reached is hands up, placing his thumbs on her nipples and his other fingers around the sides of her breasts he began squeezing, faster and faster.
"AAHHHHHHHHHH" Tanya let out an almight scream "NOO ANYTHING BUT THAT HA HA HA HA NOT MY NIPPLES!!! AAAAHHH HA HA HA PLEASE!!! NOT MY NIAAHAHAHAH STOAHAHA"
Mr Lucas pulled his hand back and began racing his fingers all over her errect nipples.Tanya squeled so loudy Cindy's blocking out of the fiasco going on before her was shattered as Tanya went into total hysterics.
Mr Lucas was relentless."So its your nipples is it?" He asked as if he didn't already know."Maybe I should Cindy up to lick them huh? Whadda say Tanya?" He taunted as he contiued to menece her nipples.
Tanya wasn't listening.She couldn't.All she knew about was the toturous tickling on her softest, most ticklish region on her naked body.
When Mr Lucas noticed she was crying he stopped and stood back.Not out of pity, just so she could have a chance to pull herself together.
Tanya hung there puffing and panting with tears streaming down her cheeks, still letting out the occasional giggle.
Mr Lucas walked out of the room and left the two girls alone for a couple of mintutes.No words were spoken between the two as Tanya tried to recover and Cindy tried to block out any and all thoughts of what Mr Lucas had in store for them.
When he returned he informed Cindy that he had rang her parents and told them tutoring was going to continue a little late tonight and that she was planning on staying the night and her friend Tanya's house.Mr Lucas had set the stage to have both girls has his mercy all night long.
Cindy couldn't believe it.She said nothing and simply lay her head back and tried to think fo something else, or better yet, fall asleep.
"So Tanya, Where were we?" Mr Lucas said as walked around her, circling her like a shark, inspecting her up and down."I believe we were tickling your nipples"
"NO!" Tanya yelled. "I honestly, I can't stand it, I'll explode it you do anymore!"
"Can't take as well as you give huh Tanya?" Said Mr Lucas.He picked her feet up from the floor and locked her ankles under his right arm.He then began to make circling motions with his left index finger on Tanya's left foot.
It wasn't enough to make her plead or beg, but it was enough to let out the occassional giggle.
"So Tanya?" Mr Lucas asked "Tell me about these ticklish nipple of yours, how the heck did you discover you couldn't stand it there?"
"M-hee..My ex boyfriend..Hee he licked my nipple..hee hee he licked my nipples one day hee hee a-and I-I hee hee stop, stop," Said Tanya as Mr Lucas got a little bit faster.
"Continue." He ordered.
"He li-licked my nipples a-hee hee and I bro--hee hee I broke his nose, hee hee- it, it was to ticklish hee hee hee" She began giggling more as his circles got faster and faster, he then added his middle finger and began scrapping them back and forth.
"N..AH..No ho, ti-tickle Cindy! Not me-e-he hee hee HA HA HA" Her childish giggling turned into a roar of laughter as he ran all five fingers over get bare sole.He began to dart his finger back and forth from one foot to the next without rest so both her feet could feel his tickle attack.
"NO NO! PLEASEEEE!! STOP IT HA HA HA HA HA HA I CA-CAN'T STA-HA HA STAND IT HA HA I-IT TICKLES!! HA HA HA" Tanya pleaded for mercy she hung there trying to pull away with nowhere to pull away to.
"Would you prefer I lick your nipples?" Mr Lucas taunted.
"NO NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT HA HA HA PLEASE PLEASE, TICKLE MY FEET ALL YOU WAAHA HA ALL YOU WANT! BUT NOT NOT MY NIPPLES!! AAAH HA HA HA HA" Tanya screamed.She was desparate.She would say or do anything if it meant she wouldn't have her nipples licked.The finger tickling was bad enough but when a wet tounge hit her nipples she went absoluteley nuts.
"All I want huh?" Said Mr Lucas knowing that she didn't mean it at all. "I think I'll take you up on that offer, it just so happens I'm particually fond of tickling womens feet."
He continued to tap dance his fingers all over her feet for a very long time.Tanya's begging and pleading lessened and her laughter and screaming grew louder to the touch.Tanya's arms and stomch began to grow sore from the hanging and the laughing.Luckily the ropes were very soft so her wrists stayed unharmed.She was sweating from her intense work out but she hadn't cried since her nipples were licked.
When the clock reached 5:15pm Mr Lucas finally ceased his tickle attack and let her legs to the ground.Tanya hung there naked and exhauseted.She let her head flop foward and she closed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.
Cindy glanced over to see Mr Lucas standing in front of Tanya.Cindy realised it was over for now but she dreaded that her torment was about to begin again.
Mr Lucas used both hands to lift Tanya's head up to face him.She opened her eyes and Mr Lucas said "How was that?"
She didn't answer she just looked at him trying to catch her breath.
"Was it good?" Asked Mr Lucas. "Did you like it? Because you know, if you didn't I could always lick..you-know-where."
"No! No!" Tanya bluttered "It was great! Fantastic! I loved it!"
"Oh really?" Said Mr Lucas with a smile "So..I guess you wouldn't mind if I did it again then? Cause I've still got a good quater of an hour before your surprise arrives."
"Surprise?" Tanya asked, confused.
"I can't tell you what it is" Mr Lucas said "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.Now do you want me to tickle your feet or lick your nipples for you?"
Tanya took a deep swallow and uttered "Cindy has feet too, why don't you tickle her until the surprise gets here?"
"Oh, don't worry about Cindy.She's just taking a little break, she'll get her feet, and everwhere else, tickled plenty when the surprise gets here." Said Mr Lucas "Now, I won't ask again, do you want me to tickle your feet or your nipples?"
The naked Tanya looked at Cindy with wide eyes and then back at Mr Lucas. "My feet" She said hesitantley "I want you to tickle my feet."
Mr Lucas gave her a smile and said "Good girl" as he bent down to pick her legs up once again.
As Tanya's laughter got louder and louder Cindy couldn't help but wonder what the surprise was.All sorts of odd ideas went through her mind, A shipment of feathers? A weird tickling machine? Maybe even Tanya's ex-boy friend back to get revenge for his broken nose.
When Cindy looked back ten minutes later Tanya's torment had changed, she wasn't laughing as much and she was making more sexual sounds than as if she was being tickled.
Mr Lucas had put Tanya's legs back down and was now using all ten fingers to tickle her between her legs, being careful not to touch her wet pussy.
Cindy couldn't believe it when she saw the mositure glinting from the sunlight off of Tanya's thy.Was Tanya enjoying this? She couldn't have been, she was beggin for mercy, she just must have got wet from having Mr Lucas' hands there.
"Ah ha ohh aaahh" Tanya moaned and laughed, she wanted the tickling to stop but she didn't "OHH GOD! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Tanya yelled to everyone's surprise, even her own.
"Now we won't have any of that" Said Mr Lucas.
Then the door opened.Mr Lucas stopped his tickling and stood up with a smile.Tanya hung, panting and trying to make out who the figure was at the door.Cindy looked over and saw the last thing she had expected.
Standing in the door way was an Japanese women who obviously wasn't there to kid around.She had perfect black shoulder lenth hair, her top consisted of a leather boob tube which had metal rings on either side holding it together.The leather looked ready to rip as the womens breasts leaked over the top.Her belly was revealed until the pants which ran all the way down her long legs to her ankles.On her feet she wore high platform black shoes, which revealed he toes and the backs of her feet.
The women looked at the two girls and then back to Mr Lucas, shutting the door behind her."Nice work." Said the women.
The women walked over to Cindy and began circling Cindy's belly button with her long nail on her left index finger."So?" She said to Mr Lucas."Aren't you going to introduce us?"
"Oh, of course" Said Mr Lucas.He raised his hand towards the women and said "Cindy, Tanya, I'd like you to meet a very good friend of mine and tickling professional, Ja-Net."
Cindy flinched at the thought of a person who actually made a profession out of tickling people."Tickling professional?" Asked Cindy, weary of the answer.
"Well I do other things," Said Ja-Net "but I enjoy tickling the most.And a couple of well tickled victims like your selves, this is going to be a night to remember."
Ja-Net stopped her circling to Cindy's relief and walked over to Tanya, lifting her head up by placing her right hand underneath Tanya's chin."This one is very sexy...they both are...Wheres this ones scream spot?" Ja-Net asked Mr Lucas.
Tanya butted in before Mr Lucas could speak, shaking her head from side to side "No, God, anything, please, ANYTHING but that, How about we all gang up on Cindy? C'mon it'll be great, we can tickle her feet all ni-" Tanya was stopped when Ja-Net put her hand over Tanya's mouth.
"She hates having her nipples licked" Said Mr Lucas "Even broke some poor guys nose when he tried it."
"Ooh, I'm definetly going to have some fun with you darling." Said Ja-Net as she reached around with both hands behind Tanya and grabbed ahold of her butt cheeks.
Tanya just began shaking her head as Ja-Net bought her head closer to Tanya's right nipple and extended her long wet tounge...

To be continued.

Tickle Tutor. Mf/ff (part 3)

Previously in Part two of 'Tickle Tutor' (feel free to skip the re-cap)

After our busty blond heroine, 18 year old Cindy was betrayed by her extremely horny 'best friend' Tanya, Cindy found herself tied to Mr Lucas' (her tickling crazed maths teacher) cold hard wooden desk.After having Mr Lucas tickle her feet, and Tanya lick her nipples, Mr Lucas surprised both girls by double crossing Tanya and hanging her from a pipe on the celling.Striping Tanya of her clothes Mr Lucas quickly discovered Tanya's most ticklish spot was her nipples.Tanya had once even broken a fellows nose when he licked he nipples because she is so incredibly ticklish there.After tickling Tanya's feet for almost a whole 1/2 hour with a short break in the middle Mr Lucas' good friend, the femine fatale and tickling expert, Ja-Net turned up and began to give Tanya a tickling experiance that she thought couldn't get any worse.

Now the story continues...

6:03pm

Cindy couldn't believe her eyes.This woman, Ja-Net, had been licking Tanya's extrememly ticklish nipples non-stop for a full half hour now.Although partially grateful that Tanya was facing a horrible, indirect revenge for the tickle torment she'd given Cindy earlier, Cindy couldn't help but think that once the Japanese godess had finished with Tanya she was going to begin on Cindy.Although it didn't appear that Ja-Net was going to be stopping anytime soon.
Mr Lucas sat astounded on the edge of his desk watching Ja-Net do her manificent work.He'd never seen anyone be tickled like this before.He wanted to join in, he knew he could, but he was having so much fun just watching, he decided to wait a while longer.
Ja-Net was having a wonderful time.She hadn't tickled anyone this ticklish in long over six months as she gropped at Tanya's butt and licked all over her nipples with her eyes 3/4 closed.
In contrast to Ja-Net, Tanya was having the worst time of her life.Tears streamed down her face, they had been for the past 28 mintues, she was sweating, trying to catch her breath and laughing and screaming like she had never laughed or screamed before.She had long since given up on begging, pleading and trying to make deals.For Tanya this was one hundred percent tickle hell.
Tanya's laughter and screaming filled the office, it hadn't stopped since the first second Ja-Net had put her tounge on Tanya's nipple.
Finally Mr Lucas decided to join in on the fun.He walked around the back of Tanya and bent down behind her.He used his right arm to pick her feet up off of the floor and lock them underneath it, with her souls facing the celling.
Tanya was way to dazed from the nipple torture to even give Mr Lucas a thought, for all she knew he wasn't even the room anymore.She hadn't thought about Cindy or Mr Lucas for atleast twenty minutes.
Mr Lucas bought his left hand up and began to run his fingers all over her bare souls.Cindy had to look away as Tanya let out a scream as if she'd just fallen into a lava pit or something to that affect.
"NOOOOOOOAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..NOO! NO! NO! HA HA HA HAAAAAAH AH AHAAA NO MORAAHA HA HA HA HA" Tanya screamed as she felt the tickling sensation begin on her feet.She felt her toes being tapped and her arches being raked, the balls of her cute little feet were danced all over, it was like some horrible, never ending nightmare.
Cindy looked over at the her tortured friend and thought to herself, she knew she wanted revenge but this is too much.That then led her to thinking about what its going to be like once they decide to tickle Cindy.
Tanya's hellish torture continued for another good fifteen minutes until the poor girl, now drenched with sweat and tears, simply passed out from exhaustion.As her dropped and the office went silent Cindy quickly looked up to see the two ticklers backing away to look at Tanya who just hung there, her nipples still errect.
Mr Lucas stood up and went to sit on the couch, never taking his eyes off of the unconsiouss Tanya.Cindy watched as Ja-Net walked slowly towards her, flicking her long fingernails quickly across Cindy's stomch, Cindy flinched but there was no where to go."You've had a good rest by the looks" Said Ja-Net.
Cindy sat quietly no talking, biting her bottom lip slighty, wondering what Ja-Net was going to do next.
"So where is it?" Asked Ja-Net "Where's your spot.Tell me now and save yourself a whole world of grief."
"Are...Are you going to tickle me until I pass out like Tanya?" Cindy spoke up.
"Maybe...it depends what kind of mood I'm in...and whether you friend wakes up or not.Now where is it?" Said Ja-Net.
"Wha-What if I don't pass out?" Asked Cindy.
"Well then, well just have to keep tickling you won't we." Ja-Net replied "Now stop wasting valuble tickling time and tell me where it is or should I just ask Mr Lucas? Maybe you'd like it if I called some more tickling friends, say ten? Can you imagine that? ten people tickling your naked body? Thats one hundred fingers tickling your naked body, and there wouldn't be a thing you could do about.Tell me where your most ticklish spot is or I'll make sure, when you do pass out, I'll take you back to my apartment, put you in stocks and let all my tickling friends dart there fingers and feathers all over your..."
"Enough!" Cindy interupted sharply "Enough already, its my feet, my feet, I can't stand having my feet tickled."
"Excellent" Said Ja-Net.Ja-Net walked around to the foot end of the desk swaying her hips seductivley from side to side.Ja-net looked down at Cindy's feet and ran her index finger up the sole of Cindy's left foot.Cindy flinched and tried to pull away but it was useless as usual.
"Cute feet." Ja-Net commented."I bet your a real screamer once you really get going huh?"
Cindy noticed Ja-Net's long, painted black, finger nails.They were all perfectly curved at the ends as if made for the soul purpose of tickling.
"You know" Said Ja-Net as she began raking her right hand finger nails slowy up Cindy's left foot."I tickled this on girl a while back, about a year ago, I'll never forget her.Sweet little Chinese thing." Ja-Net continued to rake ever so slowly up and down the pale creamy sole of Cindy's left foot.It caused Cindy to try and pull away but because it was so slow the sensation cause nothing but the earge to pull away.
"She had been set up by some friends of hers on her twenty first birthday" Ja-Net continued her story "They blindfolded her and bought her up to my apartment.They tied her down on my bed, in a postion much like your in now, except her feet were placed in stocks at the end of the bed.Her friends payed me rather handsomly and told me to tickle her feet for as long as the money was worth.Do you know how long a grand can get you Cindy?"
Cindy gritted her teeth trying to ignore the slight tickling on her foot."No..an hour?" Cindy guessed.
"Not quite" Replied Ja-Net "Without knowing her friends had bought her five solid hours of foot torture.And this girl, I tell you, she was amazing, She hated it, she begged, she offered me all her worldly possesions to stop tickling her cute little feet, and that was only in the first ten minutes.After fifteen mintues she was crying, I could see the tears from underneath the blindfold, she was screaming with laughter, the way she carried on it could have been the end of the world.But you know what was so remarkable about her Cindy?"
"No." Cindy replied bluntly.
"She lasted the entire five hours, non-stop, except for a five minute water break for the both of us at half time, and she didn't faint once." Said Ja-Net devilishly "She was a mess by the end of it of course, about a million times worse than your friend Tanya over there, and boy was she ever glad to get out of there." And with that comment Ja-Net smiled and began using all ten of her fingers to riddle Cindy's poor defenseless soles.
Cindy began screaming and laughing almost instantly "AH HA HA HA STOP! STHA HA AHA HA HA"
"But you know what I loved most about that girl Cindy?!" Ja-Net yelled over the top of Cindy's laughter "When I licked her feet she went even crazier than she had done in the first two hours I'd been tickling her, it was much worse for her than the fingernails, and it makes me wonder Cindy, if your the same? Shall we find out?"
"NOOOOOO!!" Cindy bellowed "NO HA HA HA HA HA STOP! DON'T LIAH AH AH DON'T LICK MY FEEEEE HEE HEE HEET HA HA HA HA"
Cindy had never had her feet licked before but judging from Tanya's reaction to having her nipples licked it wasn't going to be fun.(for Cindy anyway)
Ignoring Cindy's pleas Ja-Net continued to use her left hand to tickle Cindy's right foot as she ducked down so her head was level with Cindys left foot, Ja-Net grabbed ahold of Cindy's foot with her right hand and began darting her tounge inbetween Cindy's toes.
"NAAAAHHHAAA HA HA HA HA" Cindy screamed louder than she had ever done in her life "STOOOOAHAAP THAT TICKAHA HALES AH AH AH AH"
Ja-Net continued her relentless attack on Cindy's feet.Mr Lucas watched the young woman as she laughed, screamed and then began to cry, He watched for nearly twently minutes and began to wonder if Ja-net would ever give up, or if Tanya was ever going to wake up.
Cindy's foot torment continued on another fifteen minutes until about 7:00pm, Mr Lucas finally decided to join in.
Mr Lucas walked over and ducked down next to Ja-Net.Ja-Net moved her left hand onto the Cindy's right foot and began tickling it fast aswell as using her tounge to continue licking around the toes and balls of Cindy's poor tortured foot.
Mr Lucas grabbed hold of Cindy's right foot with both hands and used his thumbs to run up and down the arch or her foot.He held her foot steady and extended his tounge, He licked slowly around the balls of her feet and then around her toes, Cindy began to buck wildly and pull at the ropes as she went into the same sort of totally uncontrolable hysterics Tanya has been in earlier.
The two tormenters continued licking at Cindy's toes and tickling her feet until around 7:30 when Mr Lucas hopped up and walked over to the head end of the desk.He lent over and watched Cindy's face as it sweated, cried and laughed in tickling agony.
As Cindy threw her head about on the table she opened her eyes and say Mr Lucas standing above her "YOU BASTARD! AH AH HA HA HA HA" She yelled at Mr Lucas.With that comment he reached over and dug his hands into her rib cage, as well as tickling her he was also using his strenth to push her onto the desk, she couldn't buck upwards anymore and her ribs just got played like a piano.
When 8:00pm rolled around Mr Lucas was back to licking Cindy's foot.Tanya opened her eyes and looked at the totured Cindy in hysterics on the desk.This was about the time Tanya began regreting what she'd done.If, when she arrived in the offic a few hours ago she had run and got help, none of this would have happened.
Tanya tried not to move too much incase Mr Lucas or Ja-Net caught her awake out the corner of their eyes.Tanya's nipples began to grow errect again as she watched her friend being totured on the desk.
Fifteen more minutes passed until Ja-Net noticed that Tanya had woken up.Ja-Net stopped her licking and her tickling and tapped Mr Lucas on the shoulder, then pointed at Tanya.
Tanya looked at them both and simply uttered the word "No."
Cindy lay on the table despately trying to catch her breath but mostly relieved that particular session was over.All she wanted to do now was pass out until the moring came.
Mr Lucas stood up and lent on the desk while Ja-Net walked over to Tanya and whispered in Tanya's ear.
"I have an idea" Whispered Ja-Net "I think you'll like it.Are you interested?"
"What is it?" Tanya whispered fearfully.
"What would you say if" Ja-Net began "We untied Cindy and let her lick your nipple, while I licked the other nipple and Mr Lucas tickled your feet? Do you like that idea?"
"No please...anything but that" Tanya replied with a whisper and tears begging to form at the mere thought of it.
"Well" Said Ja-Net "I'll give you a choice between that and my other idea, which one would you prefer?"
"Whats the other idea?" Tanya whispered hopping more than anything that they would let her go and all gang up on Cindy.
"No.Thats cheating." Whispered Ja-Net back to Tanya "I'm not going to tell you the other idea, you just have to choose which one you prefer.Now choose or I'll just have the first idea and the second you wake up after you faint, Well be right there to lick your nipples and tickle your feet again."
Tanya took a short breath in and quickly decided nothing could be worse than the first idea "The second idea.The second, I want to do the second idea." Tanya whispered quickly.
With that Ja-Net reached in her pants pocket and pulled out a black lenth of silk material.She put the material in Tanya's mouth and tied it around the back of her head.Tanya was gagged.
"The second idea" Ja-Net began whispering to Tanya once more "Is I'm going to take you back to my apartment where me and my tickle mistresses who live there with me are going to tickle you so much you won't even know what planet your on." Tanya began to struggle but Ja-Net held her still and continued to whisper in her Tanya's ear "You see, they pay rent, and have normal day jobs, my mistresses, but like you and me they have a thing for tickling, and they just love it when I bring in fresh meat.We can tickle you in places you didn't even know you had."
Tanya tried to think of it as empty threats and began shaking her head as if it was all supposed to just go away.Muffled noises came from beneath the gag but nothing recogniseable as words.
Shortly Mr Lucas had bought Tanya down from the hanging posistion and hog tied her.He carried her out of the office over his shoulder with Ja-Net leading the way.
Cindy lay still recovering from her foot tickling as she wondered where the two ticklers where taking her friend.
Down in the carpark underneath the street lights Tanya was blindfolded and put onto the back seat of the car.Tanya and Ja-Net departed and left Cindy at the full mercy, once again, of Mr Lucas.
Cindy tried to rest her head and she tried to wonder where they were taking Tanya and what was to come next.She looked over at the clock and realised it had just passed 9:00pm.Cindy knew she either had a long night ahead of her, or they were going to take her to wherever they had taken Tanya.
Mr Lucas walked back into the office and came and sat on the desk next to Cindy."I hope you enjoyed Ja-Nets visit?" Said Mr Lucas sarcastically "...sorry about Tanya having to leave, she vololuntered herself for some 'extra ciricular activities'."
"Where did you take her?" Asked Cindy.
"Well it seems Ja-Net gave Tanya the option of either staying here and being tickled by us three or going off to Ja-Net's apartment and being tickled there by her and her live in mistresses"
"Oh my god...how many mistresses are there?.."
"Around 4-5 at a time but she usually has people visiting who don't live there so they often join in."
"Oh my god." It then became clear to Cindy that there was no way in hell that Tanya voluntered for that and it seemed Tanya was going to face a much worser night than anything Mr Lucas could dish out on Cindy.
"So where should we begin?" Asked Mr Lucas.
A little while later at the Fagre Apartment towers Tanya could feel a long stick being but between the ropes holding her hands and feet together.She couldn't tell what else was going on but she was suddenly lifted out of the car.She was walked along and heard the familar bell of and elevator.The elevator seemed to take ages but they eventually reached there destanation.
Tanya heard the click a door open as close as she passed through it and then felt herself lowered onto a soft service, the wooden poll was removed and she heard being lent up against a wall.
'This must be it.' Tanya thought to herself.'These women are going to put me in stocks and make me face hell, what did I ever do to them? Why don't they let me help them tickle someone else? why me?'
Tanya's feet were untied completely and she felt as some women placed her feet in a pair of smooth wooden stocks, locking her feet in perfectly.Her arms were then stretched above her head as she lay back onto the soft bed she could feel her hands being secured to the end of the bed.
Her nipples remained errect for the entire ordeal untill another quater of an hour passsed by where nothing happened.Releaved yet slightley worried that nothing was happening Tanya fell fast asleep.
Back at the school it had reached 10:14pm and Cindy was laughing in ticklish agony as Mr Lucas kneeled over the top of her, licking her belly button and tickling her sides.
Cindy was sure that she was slowly being driven towards the brink of insanity.She wasn't.She just thought she was.
Amongst the tickling she sometimes wondered back to what horrible torment Tanya was currently facing which almost made her tickling feel like nothing.Almost.
The time had reached 11:00pm and Tanya was woken up by a petit young Japanese girl.The girl was around 20-21 years old.She was about 5'3ft and was completely naked.
The girl removed Tanya's blindfold and placed it on the bed, she then sat down beside Tanya.
"Hello." The girl said with a friendly smile."The others will be here soon.We're going to have alot of fun tonight...Well you probably won't but that all depends on what Ja-Net sais.She's in charge.It is her apartment after all hee hee."
Tanya let out a couple of muffled words, the girl just sat there.Several more minutes passed by and then the door clicked opened.In through the door came four more girls, all naked.Two of them were Japanese and the others where fair skined, both brunetts.
The girl who was already sitting with Tanya turned around and quickly began licking at Tanya's left nipple at a rapid pace.One of the other Japanese girls came around and bent over the bed side to begin licking, also rapidly at Tanya's right nipple.
Tanya's nipples grew hard as she tried to scream from beneath the gag.
The remaining Japanese girl kneeled over the top of Tanya and began running her fingers up and down Tanya's sides and occasionally pressing into her belly button.
There were only the two brunetts remaining.
Each brunett had a foot each.The crouched down to Tanya's feet and began licking and tickling at her bare soles.
The girls who were licking her nipples had discovered they could use one of their hands, to instead of hold them up, to tickle at Tanya's underarms.
Tears streamed down Tanya's face for what felt like the fiftyith time tonight, and her laughter was muffled by the gag in her mouth.A few hours ago she thought she was in tickle hell.She was wrong.This was tickle hell, and she knew that it could get worse.

To be continued.

Tickle Tutor M/f and fffffffffffff/f (part four)

Previously in part three of 'Tickle tutor' (feel free to skip the re-cap)

After facing the team up torture of Mr Lucas and the Japanese tickle expert, the women called Ja-Net, the two girls, Cindy (our busty blond heroine) and Tanya (the even bustier and horny best friend of Cindy's, with a tickling fetish of her own) Tanya was taken down from her restraints, hog tied and taken back to Ja-Net's apartment to face a tickle torture much worse than anything either of the two girls had faced earlier that evening.Cindy remained back at the office with Mr Lucas who continued to torture Cindy to no end.

And now Part Four of 'Tickle Tutor' M/f and fffffffffffff/f (and thats 13 f's incase you were wondering ;) )

Tuesday 1:06am

In the last two hours Tanya had fainted twice from pure exhaustion.Unfortunatley for her, the thirteen girls now tickling her naked and restrained body worked very fast to revive her from her unconsious state.
Tanya had lost count of how many people were ticking her long ago.The gag remained in her mouth which made it impossible for her to let any good screams of laughter out.On the rare occassions that she did open her eyes she couldn't see anything except a blured black celling as her eyes were misted with tears.
The eight new girls had come in at different times through out the evening since Tanya's multiple tickle torture began at around eleven pm.
Six of the girls focused on her most tickling spot, her nipples.With three tounges to each nipple this would have been bad enough.Well for Tanya one tounge, to one nipple was bad enough.Two more girls kneeled by Tanya's sides on the bed running their fingers along her rib cage and along her sides, pretty much where ever they could reach in amongst the other naked tickling girls.
Another girl sat kneeled over Tanya's waist focusing mosty on her belly button but tickling other places where she could.
The remaining four girls focused souly on Tanya's bare and feet.Her feet were totally vuneruble from being put in smooth wooden stock, clamping her feet perfectly.With two girls to each foot, they used every tickling technique they could think of, using their long fingernails, their tounges and even their teeth occassionally.
Back at the school Cindy had passed out at about midnight, when she woke up 1/2 and hour later she found her self still tied to the desk naked, but now she was lyning on her stomch instead of her back and her feet weren't spread apart they were tied together, still secure on the desk.
Since the time she had woken up he had been running his index fingers up and down her arches non-stop for the past fourty five mintues.
Cindy's toes spread and then went back to normal, her foot scrunched up and then straightend out, her feet were beggining to get tired from all the moving about but there was nothing she could do.The only other option was having Mr Lucas secure her toes to the desk some how, which would hold her feet straight, but this would have been much worse than just tied feet.
She pondered the idea amongst her unconstorlled hysteria and mixed thoughts for several minutes and then decided against it.
"Cindy" Said Mr Lucas over the top of her squeling."I'll make you a deal" He said to her continuing to tickle her silky soles.
"YES AH HA!!" Screamed Cindy trying her best to form words "ANYTH--HA HA HA NOO STOAAAHH ANYTHING!! HA HAAH"
"Anything Cindy? You don't even know what I'm going to offer you yet." He smirked.
"PLEAAAA HA HA SEE STOOOPP AH HA HA HA" She hadn't pleaded in several hours from simply giving up hope.Now she thought there may be a tiny glimpse of hope for the torture to stop.
"I'll stop tickling your feet with my hands..." Said mr Lucas.
"YES! YES ANYTHING!! AH AHA HA HA HA PLEEAASEHA HA HA HA" Cindy begged.
"I'll stop with my hands, if you let me lick your toes with my tounge." He remarked with a devilish smile, continuing the onslaught.
Cindy couldn't decide.With her clouded thoughts from the current tickling she couldn't think of the best thing to do.Her hope had been deminished but now she had to decide which one she wanted him to use.A tounge on her feet tickled her more, but there is only one tounge and he has ten fingers.Although her toes were the most ticklish part of her feet and he hadn't touched on them for a good while.
"Whats your decision Cindy? Tounge on toes or fingers or soles?" Asked Mr Lucas.
"HA HA HA NOOAAH HA HA H F-HA FINGERS!! FINGERS!! AH HA HA HA" Cindy screamed wondering if she'd made the right decision.
"Too bad" Said Mr Lucas "Its both." With that unexpected and most unwanted remark Cindy felt Mr Lucas tounge join in with the attack from his fingers.His tounge weeved inbetween her toes and darted quickly around.Cindy's only hope now was that sooner or later this horrible night had to end.But it would most probably be later.
Back at Ja-Net's apartment Tanya was unconsious once more.It was now almost 2:00am.Tanya's body lay trying to catch its breath as the sweat glisened in the light from the candles as did the moisture around her thys.Her tears had dried up but her face was soaked from the naked Japanese girl leaning over her with a bowl of water splashing it in her face, trying to bring her back to the consious for more torture.
The other twelve girls sat resting around the bed.One of the brunette girls who had been licking Tanya's feet was beggining to get restless from being so horny but not being able to tickle their victim due to the lack of a decent reaction.The girl kneeled on the floor before Tanyas limp feet, every few minutes she would reach up and give them a quick tickle with no response.Each time she got more and more annoyed.
The frustrated brunette would have tickled one of the other girls but there was always the threat of all the others ganging up on her.She had done it once a few months ago when she first started coming to Ja-Nets apartment.Her and four other girls were sitting around watching t.v in the lounge suete when she decided to tickle the girl sitting next to her.She had sat up and grabbed the girls feet and began tickling her soles.The girl squeled and pulled away, one of the other women told the other three to 'get her' and all four girls attacked her with relentless tickling.
The brunette remembered how their tickling went on and on for at least ten minutes until she foolishly ran into one of the empty bedrooms with the other four girls following close behind.The brunette jumped onto the bed, pleading for the others to stop, instead they pinned her down and used some open hand cuffs, already attached to the bed posts to lock her down.The four girls then tickled her all over naked ticklish body for a little over and hour.She had learnt her lesson.
The clock reached 2:15am and the girl with the water bowl had left to go refill.The brunette finally decided to take her chance.Although there were seven more girls currently in the room than she had ever been tickled by she knew even if they did gang up on her, as soon as Tanya woke up they'd focus their attention back to her.And with so many girls, unless they pinned her down, she was sure she could fight back and get in a few tickles of her own.
One of the other foot ticklers was sitting on the top of the stocks with her feet hanging down at the same level as the brunette's stomch.A petit Portugese girl with nicely tanned smooth skin and long black wavey hair reaching the small of her back.She sat with her head turned the other way having a conversation with a few of the other tickling girls who had been focusing on Tanya's upper body.
The brunette reached across with her left hand to grab ahold of the girls left foot.She grabbed ahold of the front or her leg just above her foot.The Portugese girl sun her head around and looked down at the brunette.The other girls in the conversation hadn't noticed as they were now talking amongst themeselves.
"Whad are yo doin'?" Asked the girl with a playful smile on her face.
The brunette quickly shot her right hand up and began dancing her fingers along the girls sole trying to hold the girl in place with the other hand.
"Nah! HEE HEE HEE" The girl squeled as she jerked her foot away.All the talking stopped, and the other 10 girls focused their attention on the Portugese girl who had fallen back onto the mattress, landing next to Tanya's left leg.
The brunette stood up and looked at the girl lying on the bed.The Portugese girl looked around and wondered if the brunette was going to continue her attack.Suddenly the brunette leaped on top of the Portugese girl and began tickling her sides.The Portugese girl squealed and giggle as she tried to fight back.
The other ten girls looked around at eachother, suddenlly paring up and begging to tickle fight eachother.Now there were six seperate tickle fights going on, on the floor and on the bed.
One girl, a small blond girl around 19 years old had been pinned down by her lusty Italian sparing partner with her feet trapped between the Italian girls legs lying with her back facing the celling.She screamed the loudest as she laughed while her soles were mercilessly raped by the Italian girls finger nails.
All the other girls couldn't care less as the only thing they focused on was making sure they weren't tickled but they got to to plenty of tickling.
This went on for several minutes.The Japanese girl with the water bowl was waiting outside the door waiting for all the laughter and other tickling associated noises to stop in fear of going in and being tickled herself.
When the clock reached 2:25am the tickle battles were still going on.The blond beauty who was pinned by the Italian was no crying from laughter and pleading at the top of her lungs for her captor to stop.The Italian girl was wiser however because she knew once she let her victim up she would be tickled aswell...besides she was having so much fun.
Slowly but surely Tanya began to wake up.She looked around, still with the gag in her mouth, and saw the specticale before her.She couldn't believe her eyes.It was like a dream come true, except she was tied down.She wanted to so bad to be untied and join in on the tickling battles going on around the room.her nipples grew hard faster than they had ever done in her life and she became wet between her thys once more.She continued to watch as the battles commenced.
The one Tanya particually enjoyed watching was the one right before her, the brunette sitting on top of the Portugese girl as they both tickled eachother senseless.Either one not stopping in danger of being dominated by the other.
Tanya wanted so bad to get free and pin someone down and lick there nipples or tickle their vuneruble body.Tanya loved to lick nipples more than anything as she'd discovered earlier on with Cindy, however having her own nipples licked was the worst thing she could think of.
Tanya occasionally had to put her head back and close her eyes when she thought someone may have seen that she was awake but she remained undiscovered the entire time.After another quater hour all the girls had finally given up apart from the Italian still tickling the blond girls feet near one of the corners of the room.
All the other girls lay flat out puffing and panting, wiping tears from their eyes.Tanya kept her eyes shut and her head limp on the pillow but concerntrated her hearing on the laughter and pleading of the blond girl who Tanya couldn't see even with her eyes open due to the bed being in the way.
The Japenese girl with the water bowl had long since given up on waiting outside the door for the tickling battles to finish and had gone to sleep in another room.
"Maria" Said one of the Japanese girls sitting next to the bed to the Italian girl still torturing the blond girls feet."How about you let Romey up now? She hasn't been here this long and isn't used to that kind of punishment."
The brunette girl still sitting on top of the Portugese girl turned her head to the Japanese girl with an slighlty angrey look on her face."What? She's only been going for about 1/2 an hour or so, I was tied and tickled for well over an hour by four other girls in my first week here.Let Maria have her fun."
The Japanese girl turned her head round and put her right arm up on the bed."Too bad." Said the Japanese girl "Its only her second day and look at her, shes crying her eyes out."
The brunette stood up off the bed and walked around to where the Japanese girl was.The other eight girls also stood up including the Portugese girl who hadn't been moved from the bed since she fell there.
Quickly, as if they'd planned it all along, four girls grabbed ahold of the Japanese girls wrists and ankels and lay her spread eagle on the ground.The brunette kneeled down inbetween the two girls who were holding her feet down as the two other girls kneeled down by the Japanese girls sides.
"How long have you been coming to Ja-Net's?" Asked the brunett.
The Japanese girl knew she was going to be tickled but still responed in hopes of stalling her captors."A little over a year."
"And in that time," Said the brunett devilishly "Whats the longest amount of time you've been tickled? and whats the most amount of people to ever tickle you?"
"T--two hours," The Japanese girl said stuttering nervously."B-by two girls...th-they tied me down...wh--while I was sleeping."
The Japanese girl had been coming to Ja-Net's the longest of any of the girls there.She was very much a dominant person and the only person who usually had the guts to tie and tickle her was Ja-Net who had'nt touched her in well over six months.
"Two hours? By two girls?" Said the brunett as she began to tease the girls left foot with her index finger."Thats not very long at all.I think we need to show you what being tickled is really all about."
And with that the five girls dug in furiously to the Japanese girls sides.The girl practically screamed bloody murder, as the only times she'd been restrained and tickled was twice by Ja-Net and the time she had mentioned before.And she knew this was now going to last well over two hours.
In the corner of the room the blond girl, Romey, continued to beg the Italian, Maria, to stop tickling her perfect creamy white feet without any signs of letting up.On the bed Tanya had fallen asleep to the sounds of the two tortured laughing girls.
Back at the school in Mr Lucas' office come tickle dungeon the clock had reached 3:00am.Cindy was catching her breath from having Mr Lucas scribble his fingers around her underarms for the past eight minutes.Mr Lucas sat on the side of the desk and continued his totrue games that he had started around twenty odd minutes ago.
"Lets see" Mr Lucas said while thinking up a new game to play."You lost the last game miserably...how about this time...if you can go for a whole minute without laughing while I tickle your feet, I'll untie you.We can play this game over and over again until you win or until I get bored."
This was it.This was Cindy's chance to finally be untied.This was the best prize he'd offered.All the previous prizes consisted of her getting tickled in one form or another.
"Yes!" Said Cindy "Play that!" Cindy was eager to play, not eager to have her feet tickled, just eager to win.But then she thought about how ticklish her feet are...and a whole minute? She couldn't last a whole minute on any other part of her body but her feet...that was impossible.
Mr Lucas walked around to the foot end of the desk and looked up the clock, raising his hands and wiggling his finger.Cindy took a deep breath and gritted her teeth."Starting nnnnOW!" Said Mr Lucas as he began riddling his fingers over Cindys soles.
Cindy was doing well.It was the hardest thing she'd ever done but she had lasted the first fifteen seconds.She saw the clock and thought she might actually make it.As long as he didn't touch her toes or use his tounge, she might actually last the whole minute.
At 41 seconds Cindy gave a quick panic and almost burst out laughing when one of Mr Lucas' fingers slid across the entire lenth of her cute little toes.
At 50 seconds Mr Lucas got a little worried as he looked at the clock.He then ceased his tickling and with 53 seconds to go he left down and licked her toes.
"NOOO!A HA HA HA HA STOP!! HA HA H Y-YAAAHA HA HA YOU CHEATEAAA HA HA HA CHEATED HA HA HA" Cindy burst out crying from the laughter she had tried so hard to keep conceled.
"Cheated?" He said as he went back to using his fingers to torture her tickled toes."I hardly think I cheated"
Tanya was still fast asleep back at the apartment.It was 4:00am now.The Japanese girl was still begging with all she could for her nine captors to stop tickling her naked body.The girls holding her down had been switching places with the ticklers and vice versa.They'd set up their own little rotation system but for the Japanese girl, the small breaks while they changed places weren't nearly enough for her to catch her breath or even stop laughing.
The Italian girl, Maria was now in a different room with her young ticklish victim.Her blond captive, Romey had passed out after forty five mintutes straight of having her bare naked feet tickled by Maria's long seductive fingernails.
When Romey had woken up ten minutes later she found herself lying on her stomch streched out over a bed in another room.Her hands were tied together by a lenth of nylon rope as were her ever so ticklish feet.
The words "Oh-no" sprang to mind as Romey saw Maria out the corner of her eye while streching her head round as far as possible kneeling on the bed before Romeys feet.Romey slummped her head back around onto the matress and instantly began to plead."Maria...please don't...not my feet...no more...lets go back to the other room and tickle someone else...pl-NO HA HA HA" With that Maria began scraping her nails along Romey's soles once more.

To be continued.

Tickle Tutor (Part five)(Final)

Previously in 'Tickle Tutor' (feel free to skip the re-cap)

The torture of Tanya ended while she was unconsious.Bored of waiting for Tanya to awaken her captors began there own tickle battles.Once the battles had finished one remained as the Italian girl, Maria, tickled the ever so ticklish feet of the newbie, Romey.After Romey fainted she awoke ten minutes later in another room tied stomch down to the bed having her feet tickled once again by the merciless Maria.Back in the room where Tanya lay still tied down she had fallen asleep to the sounds of a vetran Japanese tickle girl who was being shown "what ticklings all about" by her fellow ticklers.
Back at the school Cindy's torture from Mr Lucas continued as he offered to set her free if she could go without laughing for 60 seconds.She had almost made it until Mr Lucas licked her toes which drove her crazy.
With the sun beggining to rise and a new school day dawning the fate of Cindy and Tanya lyes with their ticklers and the totrue of the Romey and the Japanese girl could continue long past the school day.

And now, Part five, the grand finally to 'Tickle tutor'. (that doesn't mean to say I'm going to stop writing or that there won't be spin-off's. :) )

Tuesday 6:00am.

How could this have happened? Cindy wondered on what was, without a doubt, thee worst night of her 18 year old life.One week ago Cindy's biggest worry in the world was whether to ask out Brad, or Scott.Now her biggest worry is, will she ever get out of this tickle hell? And if so..."WHEN?!?!?!?!...HA HA HA HA" Cindy screamed as Mr Lucas continued to scram his finger tips all over Cindy's bare feet, the same thing he had been doing, with short breaks for the last two hours.
The feet.Oh how he focused on the feet.Sure Cindy was ticklish other places.Real ticklish.Her nipples for example.But her feet, as Mr Lucas had discovered hours apon hours ago were the most ticklish part of her entire naked body and she could-not-stand-it.
"School starts in three hours" Said Mr Lucas over the top of Cindy's laughter and torturous screaming "Do you want to go to school today? Think you'll pass any tests? People begin to arrive about 8:00am you know? Maybe they would like to tickle you aswell? We could have a class tickle session? What do you think? twenty five of your class mates tickling your naked body?"
Cindy didn't answer.There was no point.She'd done more than enough begging, pleading, laughing and screaming to last her two life times, she had come to the realisation hours ago that when Mr Lucas wants to let her go, he'll let her go, not a minute sooner.He'd offered her freedom before with his tickling mond games but she'd either fail the game or he would find some loop hole, no matter how weak, to keep her tied to his desk.
At the apartment a few miles of away of the Japanese tickle master, the women known as Ja-Net two tickle tortures were currently in session.
Tanya, the girl who had recently suffered the merciless tickling of 13 naked tickle girls was fat asleep on the bed in Ja-Net's room.Ja-Net was nowhere to be found but this wasn't uncommon.She may have been out on a job.(or grocery shopping, either way)
In a separate bedroom not to far away lay a very ticklish young blond girl called Romey.Romey had a tickling fetish of her own, thats why she was at Ja-Net's, but Romey did not anticipate being tied up and tickled on her bare feet for several hours, while she cried, screamed, laughed and begged for mercy.
In on of the rooms upstairs the Japanese women now found herself tied, and blind folded to an X-frame on a 45 degree angle.She was stark naked like the rest of the girls in the apartment, standar dress at Ja-Nets.She had never faced toture like this as she was usually the dominant tickler, with very little exception.Now, on the X-frame ten of her fellow apartment goers were tickling her naked body to hights of tickling which she never thought possible.All these girls had been taught the tricks of the trade.How to find a ticklee's most ticklish spot, and how to exploit it to its fulll extent.How to drive a women, using tickling, almost to the point of multiple orgasim and then let her down at the very last second.
In the past two hours the ten girls had played several games with their victim.Their latest game was having her compiment them on how great they were at tickling and how ticklish she was.The Japanese girl, of course new all the games and all the tricks but there knowing the games and knowing the tricks didn't make them any easier or any more preventable.
"NAAHA HA HA HA HA Y-YOUR ALL FA-HA-HA FANTASTIC TICK-HA HA HA HA TICKLAAAAAAAHHHS AHHH HA HA HA ST-STOP! AH HA HA HA HA PL-PLEAAAASSEEE I'LL NEVAHAH HA HA HA NEVA TICKLE ANY OF YOU AGAAAAINA HA HA HA HA HA PLEEEAAAASSEEEEEE HA HA HA HA!!!" That was it.After hours she had finally offered to never tickle any of them again.Of course it was an empty offer and they all knew it.The second she was let down and had some time to recover she would begin plotting her revenge on each and everyone of them.
Back in the room where Tanya was sleeping she suddenly go a rude awakening from a small scratching on her feet."AHH!" Tanya squeld as she jerked her head up to see who was beggining to tickle her.At the end of the bed stood Ja-Net.Ja-Net continued to scratch Tanya's foot slowly as she looked at Tanya.
"So..." Said Ja-Net "..your little tickle session ended huh? I spoke to Maria.She said you fainted and then everyone began a tickle fight.You got lucky huh?"
Still getting her bearing and trying to ignore the slow tickling her foot Tanya mumbled "Please...no more...I have to go..."
"After a night like you had I doubt very much you'll be going to school.You'll probably spend it at home, in bed, recovering.Thats what I did after the first night I was tickled like this." Ja-Net unhitched Tanya's stocks, freeing Tanya's feet.She then walked round and took the gag out of Tanya's mouth.
"Y-Your letting me go?" Tanya said quietly, hopefully and a little surprised.
"*Sigh*" Sighed Ja-Net :p "Yes I'm letting you go_Of course your always welcome to come back.Don't think it escaped my notice that you have a intrest in tickling."
Ja-Net began to untie the ropes around Tanya's wrist.
"Did...did you say YOU were tickled like me?" Asked Tanya only just realising what Ja-Net had said.
"Yes" Said Ja-Net as she realised the ropes and Tanya sat up."But I was alot younger than you.They let me keep my bra and panties on, in good taste you know, I was only 15."
"15? Oh my god...how did.." Tanya said in astonishment as Ja-Net interupted and sat down beside Tanya on the bed.
"Yes, I was 15 years old.It was back in Tokyo.I had gone along with some older friends of mine to a party, I knew I had a tickling fetish and foolishly told this older guy I was talking to" Ja-Net said as she continued her story "turns out my friends knew I had a tickling fetish aswell, thats why they bought me to the party.Little did had I realised that the party was a birthday party for a guy called Xiang Zui.It was his 21st.Xiang, who is now a good friend of mine, made tickling videos for a living.He had a major tickling fetish along with ninety nine percent of the people at his party.The guy I was talking to went and told Xiang what I had told him.The whole thing had been set up all along for my friends to bring me along and for me to be the entertainment of that evening.I think it was about 9:00pm when four guys grabbed me and pulled me to another room.They stripped me of my clothes, down to my underwear, and tied me to a wooden X-frame, much like the one I have upstairs.The four guys then wheeled me out on the frame into the middle of the party.They wheeled me right next to the cake.I asked everyone what the heck was going on but no one answered.And then, just like that, without warning, everyone who could reach me through the crown began tickling me, everywhere.People left and came back.The party went till about 4:00am.People began to leave but I hadn't fainted once.I had had a few short breaks lasting not even 10 minutes each.But just because people had left didn't mean the tickling should stop.A few stragglers continued to tickle me untill around 5:30ish and then when they left my friends and Xiang were still there.And this point I'd done so much begging and crying I was unsure where I was.My friends helped Xiang take me to his room upstairs and tie me to the bed.I stuggled but I was to weak.My friends left and Xiang tickled me till about lunch time.He let me go.I went home and slept for hours and hours.Which is just what you'll do, if your stupid." Said Ja-Net.
"Stupid?" Said Tanya "What?..Umm Can I have some clothes?"
"Don't worry about that.I'll get you some clothes.But if your stupid you'll go home and sleep.But that means you'll need to explain to your parents why your not at school, and do you really want anyone knowing what happened to you tonight? Sure Cindy knows but I doubt she'll brag too much." With that final comment Ja-Net left the room and gave Tanya a spare change of clothes.Tanya did go home and sleep.She told her parents the clothes belonged to Cindy and that she wasn't feeling to good.her parents believed her and she slept with dreams of nothing but tickling for the remainder of that day.She never looked at Cindy or Mr Lucas the same again either.
It was now 8:17am.Cindy and Mr Lucas had began to hear cars pulling up outside.When Cindy began screaming for someone to go rescue her Mr Lucas quickly gaged her with her t-shirt."O.k" Said Mr Lucas trying to keep his cool."I'm going to let you go.But before I do, you gotta think, do you really want to tell people what happened here? How do you know Tanya wants people knowing? Think of the embaressment.I'm a respected teacher, no one will believe this.This is lunacy.And what about when you try and tell them about Ja-Net and her apartment full of naked girls all with tickling fetishes? No one will believe that."
Cindy began shaking her head from side to side in agreence with Mr Lucas.He was right.No one would believe that.
Mr Lucas cleaned up Tanya's old clothes off the floor and stuffed them under the couch cushion.He then left the office and locked the door behind him leaving Cindy still tied naked to his desk.
At the apartment Maria had finally let up on Romey and the two girls had gone to join the fun upstairs.Maria walked in the room first and instantly headed for the Japanese girls feet.
"NO! NO MORE LEAVE ME ALOOOAHA HA HA HANEEE AH HA HA HA" Said the Japanese girl as tears streamed down her cheeks and onto the leather pillow attached to the X-frame.
Romey came in just as the Japanese girl opened her eyes and focused on the light at the door.She saw Romey."THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AH HA HA HA HA" Said the Japanese girl as the eleven girls now totured her all at one.
Romey looked at the screaming women wide eyed and walked towards her making tickling motions with her fingers.
"I'M GANNA GET YOU ROMEY! HA HA HA HA" Screamed the women in a fit of hysteria "WHEN THIS IS OVER,AAAH HA HA HA SO ARE YOUAAAH HA HA HA!!"
Although slightley fearful of the thought that one day this might come back to bite her she walked straight up to the Japanese girls and began licking her nipples and tickling her underarms.
It was almost 9:00am.Cindy had said nothing to Mr Lucas as she hopped up and got dressed.Mr Lucas replaced all the things on his desk from the floor and sat on the edge of his desk facing the door."Bye Cindy" He said smiling as if the whole thing had never happened.
Cindy slowly walked outside trying to stay awake as she ignored other students walking through the halls.
As Cindy walked out the front gate of the school, staring at the ground as she walked along she suddenly felt someone budge her on the shoulder as she walked onto the side walk.Cindy looked up to see one of her class mates, Tina a girl much like Cindy, only with more wavey hair, and a taller.
"Hey Cind'" Said Tina with a big grin "Where you off to? You'll be late"
"Huh?" Whispered Cindy "Oh..no..I was..um..I don't feel so good, I'm calling in sick"
"Oh I hope you get better soon" Said Tina still with her usual grin.
The two said good bye and began walking seperate ways until Cindy heard Tina calling her name once more.Cindy turned slugishly around to give Tina her attention."What?" Cindy asked tiredly.
"Oh its nothing, I was just wondering, someone told me you tried Mr Lucas' tuturoing program? Was it good? Cause I'm doing crap in science so I'm going for a session tonight.Did you go?How was it?" Tina said still with her big dumb playful grin.
Cindy's eyes widened as she looked at the ditsi blond girl before her."Yeah I went" Said Cindy as she turned and began to walk away "Its...a bit of a laugh".

The End.

I love the tutor

I just want to say that I love this series, and think I may be in love with Mr Lucas. If he is based on anyone please set me up!!!

Great story and series! Wow! Much tickling action on all fronts. As if the teacher tickling the two students wasnt good enough, the action at the apartment was incredible. By all means, if you have any other ideas, continue this, I loved it!
Tickle Me There, please check your Private Messages at the bottom of the forum page, I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back