• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklishLurker...her own story archive?

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
I think TicklishLurker deserves her own archive.. she puts much time and effort in the stories she creates, with detailed plots, and much background to lead up to the eventual tickling. She not only writes fantastic tickling descriptions, but what i like best, a plot other than just tickling..

:eek: Awww - Thank you, Izzy. :Kiss1:

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having my own arcive. If only it'll make things easier to find for some people. Especially stories that have more then one part that people don't seem to realize I posted part two in the same story.

:cuddle:

I agree;

Her characters are more three dimensional than most. It's a good idea to have them (the stories) all in one place. :wiseowl:

If the Mods are payin' attention; I vote for a Ticklishlurker Story Archive. :bowing:

I also vote for live appearances in my dungeon playroom by Ticklishlurker and Isabeau. (But that's another matter. Heh heh heh.) :devil: :xpulcy: ;)

Mastertank1 said:
Her characters are more three dimensional than most. It's a good idea to have them (the stories) all in one place. :wiseowl:

If the Mods are payin' attention; I vote for a Ticklishlurker Story Archive. :bowing:

I also vote for live appearances in my dungeon playroom by Ticklishlurker and Isabeau. (But that's another matter. Heh heh heh.) :devil: :xpulcy: ;)

Thanks Mastertank..yes that is what i was trying to say...her characters are more three dimensional than most...you always have the right words..

isabeau said:
Thanks Mastertank..yes that is what i was trying to say...her characters are more three dimensional than most...you always have the right words..

I'm glad some people like my style. I worry due to the lack of comments people find my interese in writing deeper histories for my characters boring because I "don't get to the good stuff soon enough."

TicklishLurker said:
I'm glad some people like my style. I worry due to the lack of comments people find my interese in writing deeper histories for my characters boring because I "don't get to the good stuff soon enough."

Jami you write for the true readers..i personally like the history of your characters first..actually i like the build up better than the actual tickling..but maybe that's just me..

I like the build up too. It makes the story more interesting if you know more about the characters rather than just what they look like and where they are ticklish. I think she definately deserves her own archive. :bowing:

Aw shucks....

Thanks gang. *blushes*

You know, it just struck me though with the whole bit about highly detailed and all that - Knight should have his own arcive too! He fits with that description.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back