• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lebein tickling true stroy

B

bizkit

My roomate jamie and her girlfreiend amy are both ticklish and are lesbein. They both are into tickling. Jmaie is er and amy is ee. So jamie start at foot then move up. Okay this one time they were sitting on the coach togather and jamie started to strokes amy soles. amy was like Hahahaaaaaa!!" no then she moved up center left right archs.
Amy was like Hahahahahahahah nooooo. then undertoes then she moves toes where she licks inbetween each toes. Amy was Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" my oh my gos stop. Then jamie moved her hand to fornt and backs of knees amy is not that effected there so hse was like hahaha. Then jamie moves to amy hips and amy screamed Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" my god my god. Then she licks then inner thigh aamy start to buck wildly. Then jamie moves to ribs then sje tickles each of her ribs one by one. Amy goes nuts. Amy screams noooooooooo Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" .Then rubs pelvick bone she sHahahaaaaaa!!" says nononono Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" . Then she s tickles her belly amy go nuts screams Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" no noin. Then a rasberyy on her belly button she goes even more nuts with oh my god !!!!!!!!! Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" then she licks amy belly button ansd swirls it around.Amy screams oh my god Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" noooooooo Hahahaaaaaa!!"
Then she tickles the backs her legs amy laughter grows with a Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" Then she moves to pits amy screams HahahaHahahaaaaaa!!" stop aaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" please baby stop I have enough jamies licks belly button she screams Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!" Hahahaaaaaa!!"
then Jamie kisses her says I am done. That my story I saw it all. later
smoke weed everyday.
bizkit

Wow. I know a Jamie and Amy who tickle each other too!

That is so cool.

Max

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back