• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moribund In The Middle, Back To The Castle, And, Naomi Sets The Pace

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With Mitch in a serious state of uncertainity, about his life, and his marriage, the Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the center of the country. The trip did not go well, as the team went three and six, dropping two of three in each city. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
During the road trip, despite the fact that Mitch was away from Naomi, and all the problems, his mood became increasingly dark. If Mitch was in his hotel room after games, and went on his laptop, Naomi would immediately instant message him, and start berating him about one thing or another. That would usually be the beginning of marathon chat sessions on the computer, with the couple typing in capital letters at each other, cursing each other out, or each saying things that they knew would be hurtful to the other. After 23 years, both had issues that were not far beneath the surface, that caused resentment, anger, and harsh feelings. Naomi kept taking a position that she was always "right", that Mitch was a mean, cruel bastard who didnt care about her, and that the therapist would always see things her way.
On Sunday night, when Mitch arrived home from Pittsburgh, he wasn't in the apartment for two minutes, before Naomi started in on him. As he was undressing, Naomi was berating him profusely, and shouting at him, about her position:" I am going to make your life miserable, until you shape up, mister. Every fucking night, you are going to be told all you are doing wrong to fuck this up. You are a fuck up. When the stint with this team is over, you are nothing. I am a world famous actress who can make millions in the movies, right now, and what are you? Nothing! Zero! An aging washed up baseball player who if he's lucky will end up like all the others, with a charity job from his former team as a front office guy or announcer, oh wow!" Naomi taunted.
"I'll tell you what, you filthy bitch. If you think I'm nothing, think I'm not worthy, why dont you get the hell out of my life then, and divorce me?! Hmm, why the fuck are you still here then? Go off with someone worthy of your marvelous personality, like your Australian fuck hunk, Russell Crowe!" Mitch shouted back. "I'm here because I am going to whip you into line. No free passes, got it! I am not going to be the one to break up our children's family. You want out? There's the door! Pack, and get the fuck out!" Naomi shouted.
"You know, all during this road trip, I kept having these thoughts, asking myself. You have 23 years with this woman. Should you leave? I could have any piece of ass I wanted on that road trip, or any other. I'm a superstar baseball player. I can get any woman I want. Would it be worth it? No, because then I'd lose you. That is a scenario that I could not even contemplate. Then, I come home to this, and I keep thinking to myself: What the fuck are you still here for, Mitch. You must be an idiot. This woman, all she does is berate you, and take issues with you, and make you crazy. She is a bitch. You used to be so kind to me, Naomi, so sweet, and there are times, that you still can be, if you want to be, but there is also this. The hard assed Naomi, with the "no free passes", as you call it. I am not asking for free passes, or anything else. I am just asking for my wife who used to love me, and think the world of me, to get her personality back, and not to be this issue taking, fight loving, bitch, who wants to make me crazy at every turn. I dont want to lose you, because that would kill me. I keep coming home to you after every road trip, hoping things will change, but we must deal with these issues, and get rid of them once and for all. Your platform of "Oh, let's talk general stuff on the computer and not deal with the issues" isnt going to help us solve our problems. Avoiding a subject doesnt make it go away. It is still there. You want to talk general stuff on the computer when we im while I'm on trips? Fine. I will do that. I told you I want to make you happy, and so I will do that. The reality is that it will not make the other issues between us go away. You are going to have to confront them with me sooner or later, because, if not, nothing will be accomplished, and our relationship will die of this severe problem that we have" Mitch said.
The couple went to bed that night, and didnt make love. The next night, the team gathered at the ballpark, to play the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. Mitch's head was not into the game, as he struck out five times. The Good Guys got only two runs that night, but, Kate, being the stellar pitcher she was, made the two runs stand up, and came away with a 2-0 victory. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the hill. He allowed three runs, but, as it turned out, three runs was too many that night, as the Good Guys got but two runs, and dropped the game, 3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and got the team on track, allowing but one run, and only two hits, over eight innings. Hilary Duff came in for the ninth, to get the save, and the team came away with a 4-1 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi were still sleeping in seperate bedrooms, and saying very little to each other. That day, they had a therapy session, during which Mitch's prediction came true. While in fact Mitch did cause serious problems, and issues, in the Mitch-Naomi relationship, the trouble in their relationship was not in fact "All his fault", as Naomi always told him, and the therapist took a middle of the road stance, telling the couple that they BOTH had work to do, and that Naomi had issues personally that needed to be worked on, as did Mitch,and as did they as a couple. It was going to be a difficult road ahead, but, as much as Mitch wanted to pack his bags and leave, he could not take that step.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started, and got hammered, for five runs over seven innings. The Good Guys could not make the deficit up, and dropped the game, by a 5-3 score. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound on Saturday night, with the team needing a big effort from her. They got one, as she allowed only one run through nine innings. Unfortunately, that stellar performance got her but a no decision, as the Good Guys themselves could only score one run into the ninth. The game was not decided until the eleventh, when Mitch blasted a home run, for a 2-1 Good Guy win. Kate Hudson got the ball on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, striking out fifteen Padres into the ninth inning. The Good Guys led, 5-1, into the ninth, before Kate gave up a few baserunners, and Hilary Duff had to be summoned from the pen, to nail down the save, and perserve the 5-1 victory.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys went to the West Coast. Gil Bellows started on Monday night. He pitched a fine game, allowing one run through eight innings, and the team got him four runs, in a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night. The Good Guys committed three first inning errors that night, leading to five unearned runs, and a chorus of boos. The team trailed LA all night long, and wound up dropping the game, by a score of 6-2. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in the homestand's last game, before the team went to the West Coast. Neve did a fine job that day, allowing but two runs over seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before the Good Guys erupted for four runs, on two two run homers. The team had trouble holding the lead in the ninth, but Hilary Duff fanned the final batter, allowing one run, to finish the Dodgers, as the Good Guys came away with a 6-3 win, that finished off another solid six and three homestand. On the field, the Good Guys were doing their jobs, winning, and making the fans happy. Off the field, Mitch's life was falling apart. The irony was that at the beginning of the season, he had resentment for Naomi for making him stay on the island, and with the team. Now, as unhappy as he was, it was almost a godsend that he was not retired, and with Naomi all the time, considering the state of his relationship with her.
On Wednesday night, Naomi tried to calmly approach Mitch:" You go away for ten days again tomorrow. Might it be good if you came and slept with me tonight, and we did something that we havent done yet on this homestand" Naomi said quietly. "Oh, so you've made me miserable on this whole homestand, and now suddenly I'm just supposed to jump into bed, and fuck you, because you need some, before I go off again? What am I, some kind of a male whore, whom you just beckon?" Mitch said sharply. "No, you son of a bitch. You are my husband. Whom I still love, and whom I at times want to throw through a wall. I know things arent good between us, but we also have a circumstance. During the season, our lives dont allow us to give each other the cold shoulder for a month, while we settle stuff. We dont have to be in sync all the time to make love, or have sex. Let's just say that maybe even if we arent great now, we owe this to each other, for the 23 years we've spent together, okay" Naomi said, trying to stay calm. With that, Mitch said no more, and went to bed with Naomi. The couple did make love. There wasnt much tickling, just a bit of poking and playful tickling, and foot nibbling. They tried to enjoy the sex, even though their relationship was in serious trouble, and their future was uncertain. With all of Mitch's misery, he knew that he probably couldnt bring himself to leave. He was tied in to Naomi, for almost a quarter century, for so many reasons.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. As he left the car, she left him with a few parting words. "I know we had a bad time this homestand. Go off, do well on the trip, we will talk on the computer, and the phone every night, as we always do. I will, of course, be here, when you get back, as I always am, and we will try to settle the issues. I still love you, even with all the troubles, and I know you love me, or you wouldnt be here" Naomi said, as the couple exchanged a brief kiss, and Mitch headed toward the team plane to California.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the extra inning win against San Diego. The featured lee, for the girls pleasure, would be the male umpire of the game, a new one, who was young, in his 20s, and cute, and who so often squeezed the pitchers on calls. He was stripped to his underwear, and tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began to tickle the umpire's neck with fingers, as his head shfited from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling the umpire on his underarms, sides, ribs, and his belly with fingers, as he howled and pleaded:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THATS TICKLISH! THOSE FINGERS KILL! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naomi followed, attacking the umpire on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as more howls erupted:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY LEGS ARE TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Finally, Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes finished the tickle torture of the game ump, each positioning themselves at one of his feet, and then running their fingers, feathers, ice, and two electric toothbrushes over his soles and toes. The ump went berserk, jerking his feet, and begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NOT TWO TICKLERS AT ONCE! I CANT STAND IT! NO PLEASEEEEE NO MORE TICKLE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickling ended, and the exhausted umpire was untied.
So, it had been anything but a stable homestand for Mitch and Naomi. The ongoing issues were continuing, and, despite the lovemaking at the end, didnt look like they would be settled any time in the near future. What would happen after the road trip to the couple? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Strange that all this seems to be happening so quickly. Mitch just can't get a break lately. Naomi sure isn't being fair to him at all. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Actually, there are severe underlying issues that have been there for years, that many times, have been shoveled under the rug, with the money, baseball playing, gambling, tickling, and other things. Mitch just wants peace, and to be happy, and, while he is resentful that Naomi made him come back to the island for more baseball seasons, when he really wanted to retire, he is trying to make the best of it.
Thank you for the praise, it is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back