• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pixy pine grove. f*/f.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Hello all, here is the story that goes with a picture I posted a week or so back. hope yall like it.

Pixy pine grove.
by Tyklfynd
8/19/06

Part 1. Heather's tale.

Sylvia held Heather in a close embrace. Rubbing her back. Quietly comforting her. She then looked Heather in the eyes. "Would you like to talk about it?"
"Well, I was going for a walk in the forest at the base of Vallejo Peak. I found this amazingly beautiful pine grove. It was so peaceful and quite. Deep in the grove there is this small brook. I couldn't believe how lovely it was; green darkness all around, and this small opening in the canopy. Crystal clear water. So fresh and soothing. So I sat down alongside the brook. Took a few sips of the icy water, and lay back to rest. That is when I first heard them."
Heather paused.
"They sounded a little like bees. As soon as I looked up, I felt a sharp pain in my leg, they hit me with some kind of tiny dart. I passed out."
She paused agian. Sylvia held her hand and waited patiently for her to continue. Giving her as much time as she needed.
"Ok, so when I woke up, I was hanging by my ankles." Sylvia gasped. "...And I was nude, and they were all around me, buzzing and giggling, and holding these long sticks with green feathers on the end." Sylvia was riveted. Feathers!?
Heather paused again, the waiting was suddenly killing Sylvia.
"They started on my feet. You know how sensitive my feet are. It was awful."
"Oh my god, what did they do to you?" Sylvia grabbed her arm and looked intently at Heather.
"They tickled me! Everywhere! It was torture, and they did other things, weird things."
Sylvia was on edge. Eyes wide. "What weird things?" She felt strangely excited.
Sylvia's heart pounded as she heard the details of what they did to her. Questions bubbled up inside her.
"What was it like, being tickled incessently like that? Did you beg them to stop? How did you stand it? What did it feel like, being so helpless and having to just endure it when you couldn't take any more?"
As her best friend, Sylvia did every think she could to calm Heather down.
"Ok, its going to be ok. I can't believe this happened." Sylvia's mind was racing. "I go up there all the time. It could have been me! Please, tell me exactly where this brook is, so that I never go near it..."

Part II. A Walk in the Woods.

Sylvia set out an hour before dusk. It was going to be a cloudless, warm summer evening. Thick double wool socks pampered Sylvia's soft soles in her snug hiking boots. The hike was refreshing. She reached the pine grove with daylight fading fast. The scent was magnificent, but it was so dark she had to grope slowly threw the trees, guided by the sound of the brook.
The grove opened up to an enchanted small clearing. So beautiful it caught her breath. She was flushed with nervous excitement. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she whispered to herself. Her heart was pounding in her ears. After a few moments of looking around she slipped off her boots, peeled off her thick socks, and slipped her long, hot, rosy red soles into the icy stream. Ahhh. It was pure bliss. So refreshing. She had never found such a mysteriously peaceful spot in this entire forest. The fiery red sky had cooled to a deep blue and the moon climbed into the crack overhead in the canopy. No insects chirped. No birds flew. Sylvia layed back and tried to calm herself. Eyes closed, she sifted through her favorite fantasies, looking for something to amuse herself as she waited.

Part III. Secret fantasies.

When Sylvia was very young, she saw on TV a quick clip in a McDonald's commercial. It showed a woman at the beach, buried in the sand up to her neck, and she was laughing and thrashing her head in hysterical laughter. The camera quickly pulled back to reveal that a pair of men's hands were fluttering and scrambling thick fingertips over her flailing feet, which were poking out of the sand. She felt so strangely excited when she let her thought dwell on this image. She often wondered what it would be like to be in her place, to be surrounded by cute guys who were super turned on at the thought of tickling her bare feet. But she never told anyone. Over the years she embellished this and other fantasies, and let them blossom into a rich tapestry of weird and wonderful scenarios that made her ache with lust. Her sexual imagination was filled with scenes of her being tied up and lusted after, tickled, teased, used for the pleasure of others. Having her body worshipped, or her feet tickled and licked, being the center of attention and helpless, overwhelmed with stimulation, these ideas turned her on. She would imagine herself put on display, nude, and teased for the amusement of an audience, or tickle tortured for the sheer delight her imaginary captors took in watching her suffer ticklish agony. In one fantasy she was a spy that carried a message written in an invisible ink that could only be revealed with the sweat from her nude body that was enduced from multiple forced orgasms. Or she was a goddess whose subjects worshipped her by tickling a ravishing beauty past the point of madness. Or she was a prisoner of a corporation that could make a priceless anti aging medicine from the enzymes in her pussy juices when she was tickle teased to the edge of orgasm, and held there for an extended time. On this warm summers evening she plucked one of her more recent favorites to build upon...
In this fantasy, which was set very far in the future, she was a member of an all female civilization, living on a fantastic space city that was just one of thousands of such cities in solar orbit. But her role in this society was very special. She was a pleasure giver; one out of a hundred was a member of her class. Her role was to provide sexual pleasure to the other women. It was required of her class to be absolutely submissive to the wishes of others, and do whatever they asked. Tickling was the main form of foreplay in this world. And she was a tickle slave at parties; teased and tickled to orgasm by dozens of women who found her utterly irresistable.
And then there was this other fantasy of hers that she adored. She was one of the X-Men, but her mutant powers were most unusual. Her special ability was to be able to ...
"OUCH!" she sat upright. A dozen pixies hovered around her in the pitch dark forest. One was holding a most ornate and adorable tiny little bow. In her thigh was the dart that it had just shot into her. "My goodness, she never told me how beautiful you are!" Sylvia whispered as the dart's poison fogged her vision; whisking her into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Part 4, Ticklish Agony

She awoke, hanging by her ankles, high in the canopy. Soft humming surrounded her. Feathers gently stroked her inner thighs. The sensation was extremely arousing. Then she noticed that she was already very turned on. They had been teasing her in her sleep; warming her up for the night's activities. Her waxed mound was exposed and vulnerable. She had the presence of mind to remain still, pretending to be asleep, but she knew that if those feathers stroked her smooth mound she would flinch. Her crotch was extremely ticklish.
Two tiny, hot soles settled on her crotch, one on either side of her swollen genitals. Those cute little feet were so soft, she imagined them stroking her inner labia, pinching and pressing on her clitoris. The pixy standing on her crotch was stroking her inner thighs with her fingers. Such a tickly sensation, but Sylvia held still. Then the tiny soles wiggled their toes, and that was it, she twitched slightly at the crotch tickling.
The response was immediate. The humming turned into a loud buzzing. She cringed, what were they going to do to her? The stroking on her thighs stopped, the little feet hopped off her. The anticipation was agony, she couldn't resist anymore, she opened her eyes. Surrounding her were about a dozen upside down pixies, all smiling. Some pointed at parts of her nude body, her nipples, underarms, tummy, genitals, and feet. Some were whispering to each other, and then tittering wickedly; this particularly unnerved her. Her chest was heaving. Her head swam in a mix of sexual arousal and nervous anticipation.
They fluttered up to her helpless bare soles. First it was just two of them. They each wiggled a feather tip on the ball of each of her bare feet. The ticklish sensation was delicious. Oh how Sylvia loved light touch tickling on her soft pink soles. The feather tips worked down her arches, stopping right before they reached her heels. She squirmed and feigned not liking it, but this was so hot and delicious she savored every second. More feathers joined in. Some between her toes, others on her legs, backs of her knees. Some of the pixies just watched; they pressed their teeny legs together and touched themselves, squeezing their breasts, obviously excited by the nude helpless giantess that twitched at their friend's touch.
As they worked there way down her legs, Sylvia let out little gasps and giggles. She knew, when they reached her mound she would go nuts from the tickling. Her breathing was heavier. The anticipation built. Then, suprisingly, they skipped her crotch altogether and jumped to her belly. Two pixies each were still tickling her soles. Now they were dancing and stroking over her smooth arches with the bottoms of their adorable little feet. How wonderful this felt she didn't let on; she flailed her soles, pretending to be trying to escape. Two more were working the backs of her knees with their fingers. This was a very ticklish area. Her calves and thighs pulsed with each touch. This sensation was on the border between uncomfortable and arousing; precisely what she loved so much about being tickled. One more returned to standing on her crotch, stroking her inner thighs with soft feather tips. This pixy still hadn't figured out how tickly it would be if she just wiggled her toes on Sylvias throbbing mound.
But three more began working her upper body. This tipped Sylvia over the edge. She laughed from the bottom of her lungs, unable to stop it, she just gave in to it. So hard was her laughing and swaying that she no longer noticed the buzzing pixies that touched themselves and pinched their nipples with greater vigor. They gazed at the howling helpless giantess's nude body with glee. They desperately wanted to join in and mercilessly tickle what to them were acres of ticklish nakedness, but they had to their turn. So they ran their hot little hands over each others bodies in frustrated anticipation.
Sylvia's upper body was super ticklish, especially her nipples. The feather tips stroking her underarms were like electric shocks, but the hot wiggly little toes teasing her swollen nipples had the biggest effect on her. It aroused her to an unbearable state, and tickled like mad. All the muscles on her young smooth body spasmed. She had no control anymore. Without thinking, she struggled to shout the safeword she used when submitting to tickle torture at the over eager hands of some of the kinkier sisters in her sorority. "Serenity!" she gasped the word, too far gone to remember where she was. She was in way over her head. Sylvia couldn't take anymore. Enough was enough, this was way past her limits. But the feathers and tiny hands and feet didn't stop. They switched off, took turns, and worked every inch of her nude body with persistence and skill. There was nothing Sylvia could do to shut it off. A thousand times she had fantasized about this moment, pushing herself over the edge into orgasmic release with her mind fixed on images of her in this situation. But the reality at this moment was ticklish agony for her, and ecstacy for the pixies. Her nervous system couldn't take much more. She felt herself about to pass out. The pixies sensed this, and shifted their tactics to keep her awake.

Part 5, Teasing.

Full body nude tickle torture isn't the only sensation that can drive a young woman insane. The pixies eased up on the tickling and began to stroke her in a much more sensuous way. It was an indescribable relief. She had never been tickled that much, that incessantly, in her life. Perhaps later when she was back in the safety of her bedroom, or the warmth of a hot bath, the memory of that prolonged peak of tickle torture would thrust her headfirst into delicious self induced orgasms. But this very second, tears of gratitude ran down her face now that the torture had ceased. But her gratitude would soon melt away.
The pixies were learning fast the map of this ticklish giantess's body. They continued to stroke and tease her soles, they knew she loved it, and Sylvia no longer bothered to pretend not to. Nimble little hands squeezed between her ticklish toes. Others gently pulled and pinched her rock hard nipples. And one pixy sat her soft buns down on sylvias crotch, straddled the giant wet genitals before her, and began stroking and massaging Sylvia's genitals. That was a sensation that could not be ignored. So sweet and soft, delicious beyond description, but teasingly slow. She hungered for more. The other pixies focused on her many errogenous zones. Inner thighs were an obvious favorite. Her Tender pink soles screamed for attention. And suprisingly, her waxed mound began to get gentle kisses as well as slow caresses. Sylvia swooned in ecstacy. Many of the sensations on her helpless nakedness were still ticklish, and she still giggled and twitched, but this was the erotic pleasure tickling she fantasized about most of the time she was in class. Her panting turned to soft moaning. God this felt good. Yes yes, touch me there, touch me everywhere, oh yes, don't stop, she whispered.
How patient they were. Sylvia always imagined she could enjoy teasing like this forever. But the pixies were going to find her limits. It took what felt like hours to get her to the point of feverish desperation. They stroked, poked, tickled, prodded, and teased every soft fold of her nude body until they had mapped out every button poor Sylvia had. Then they worked her. As a team, they teased and soft tickled her up to a peak of hunger that was new to her. And they held her there. Now this was torment. For the second time tonight, she felt her helplessness acutely. Wrists straining against the vines that held them, teeth clenched, groaning with frustrated lust. "How long are they going to make me endure this?" she asked herself. Her chest heaved. She began to beg. "Please, please make me cum" she whispered. Oh they were cruel, and merciless. Nimble pixy hands stroked her labia, caressed her clit, stroked her arches with tenderness. They licked their soft hot hands to lubricate them, and then massaged her engorged nipples. It tickled so deliciously, and she loved it. "Please, oh god please, I can't take it anymore, please please please..." she bubbled with pleading. What she didn't know was how much more the pixies wanted to finish her off. They loved to see these strange babbling giantess's shiver in orgasm. But they wanted the spectacle to last all night, and these giantess's could only take about five to ten forced orgasms before they pass out and can't be revived. Hmph, these towering mortals were as weak as they were sensitive to the lightest touch.

Part 6, finally.

As much as she hoped they would make her cum, Sylvia had given up. These little forest devils were right from the darkest depths of hell, she had decided. They would never give her release, she knew it. Somehow they sensed this total surrender in her. The way they were touching her shifted. Sylvia let out a shout of disbelief. One of the pixies had slid herself "down" into Sylvia's inverted vagina. What silky smooth creatures they were. Sunk up to her plump, tiny brown breasts in Sylvia's womanhood, she could stroke and tickle Sylvia's swollen clit while she squirmed against Sylvia's vaginal walls, and kicked her tiny feet against Sylvia's G-spot. Two more pixies busily tickled the excruciatingly ticklish, hairless pubic mound. Sylvia giggled hysterically, as ticklish as her crotch was, she sooo loved it. When she masturbated in her dorm, she would softly tickle her butter soft crotch as she vibrated her clit, and fantasized about merciless tickling on her feet. Well, she didn't have to imagine it. Four pixies on each foot were smothering her tender soles in the most delicious ticklish sensations. They took her up slowly from her desperate hunger to the edge of orgasm, and held her there for a few excruciatingly long minutes. Then they pushed her over the edge.
The pixy in her pussy bucked and squirmed violently. Kicking her g-spot, squeezing and rubbing her hot clit. Two others tickled her nipples, two more clawed at her smooth vaginal mound, and eight danced on her soles, as Sylvia just screamed and screamed. Her voice grew horse from her screaming. The pitch black grove echoed with her howls of orgasmic release. It was just indescribably delicious and sweet. When her cries of pleasure died down, they pixies showed their cruelest side.
They suddenly shifted back to merciless, full bore tickling. Sylvia's defensless nude body shook violently from the ticklish stroking. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life; post orgasmic ticklishness is the worst. And the pixies knew it, and loved it. All over her, every tickish button was pressed. Pure ticklish agony. Sylvia laughed breathlessly now, lost in overwhelming ticklish agony.

Part 7. epilogue.

Sylvia was strong, she lasted for 8 cycles of ticklish agony to forced screaming orgasmic ecstacy. But that was her limit. She blacked out, and awoke the next morning, nude, by the peaceful little brook. Her body ached. She quickly dressed and limped back to her dorm. Although she swore she would never put herself through that again, over time her memory of the sweetest parts grew stronger. The agony of the most torturous parts she worked into her lifelong fantasies of tickle torture. In time she would return, when her hunger for ticklish sensations grew and her lust to be tickle tortured returned. That grove was like a siren calling her back again and again; a temptation she could not long resist. But she kept the pixies, her pixies, a secret. She didn't want them getting their weird lust for ticklish human's fullfilled by others. She wanted them starved and hungry when she got up the courage to sneak back to the grove late at night. To further this aim, she posted signs all around her secret grove warning of Lyme disease and deer tick infestation. She did this partly to starve the pixies of tickle victums and punish them for their delicious cruelty, and mostly to keep them in peak desire for her. It was her way of giving them a taste of their own medicine. But it also served another purpose, which Sylvia's devious mind was planning for someone very special...

The End.
( And more tickle pixy stories and pictures in the works. )

here is a link to the picture for this story.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=86439

-tyklfynd.

high quality stuff! Very, very well written! DO not cease!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S A sequel befits this tale!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back