• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Masseuse & The Showgirl F/f

TicklishLurker

4th Level Red Feather
On the day Crystal Star was twelve, she was arrested for murder.

Raised in a cult-like compound, Crystal had enough of the abuse her father had heaped upon her and the other children. He was the leader of their compound. His abuse was strictly physical, mental, and emotional. He didn’t believe in touching for any reason other then punishment or when forced, such as helping up someone who had fallen down.

All the same, the abuse of Crystal did not start until she hit puberty and had been caught by her father kissing one of the other children.

Even then it might’ve been forgivable, if the peer in question hadn’t been a girl.

After awhile Crystal couldn’t take it anymore. During one of the outings into the city, Crystal managed to steal a gun from a sleepy police officer - sleepy because he was half drunk - and that same day, as her father yelled at a young boy, prepared to strike the child, Crystal shot him. Catching him in the throat.

The jury eventually found Crystal not guilty due to temporary insanity. She spent a short period of time in a state run mental facility for children, then was released not to her mother, but her strict yet loving aunt. Crystal grew up from then on loved and respected, but with harsh rules imposed upon her. Yet this was good for her and for that Crystal grew up relatively well, despite her horrible formative years. Still, she had always felt lonely, starved for love in many ways.

When her aunt developed type two diabetes when Crystal hit her twenties, the then young woman found her place in the world. She took classes and eventually got a license to be a massage therapist. This way she was able to keep the blood flow to her aunt’s feet even when she lost feeling in them.

A few months ago Crystal’s aunt had finally died. By this time her diabetes had progressed to where she needed an insulin pump. It didn’t take long for Crystal to find a new job - in one of the finer spas in Las Vegas.

By now Crystal was just a hair over 30 years old. She was short with a plump figure. Though her hair was mousy brown in color, there was gobs of the curly mass. Almond shaped hazel eyes competed with her impish smile as her best facial feature.

Even with her riotous curls of hair, Crystal was always described as “a little bit butch.” She favored mannish-looking clothing, though not men’s clothes per say. If she wore makeup it was only a touch of gloss. Because of the oils and lotions she worked with her hands were soft, but she kept her nails very short and unpainted as giving massages could be hard on a manicure. Though most of her extra bulk was actual fat, she had muscles underneath that occasionally showed.

This was one of those times. She was hauling a heavy box up a set of stairs - the elevator being broken. The weight didn’t bother her, however it was awkward.

“Let me help you with that.” The voice belonged to a tall woman. She must’ve been just a bit over a foot taller then Crystal. Her hair was dyed sapphire blue, her skin was a deep brown, her eyes chocolate colored. She had a very delicate face and a slender body with small, perky breasts. Right now she was wearing nothing but a bikini and a sarong, also sapphire blue, and light blue flip-flops that showed off a pair of long, narrow feet with long toes. The nails on both her feet and her hands were also painted sapphire blue. There seemed to be a theme here.

She was strong though and easily helped Crystal get the box up the stairs. Once in the apartment she held out a delicate yet large hand. “I’m Sapphire Monroe. Well, not really, it’s Hortense Montienaz, the former’s my stage name, but I’m so used to people calling me Sapphire.”

“Crystal Star - yes, for real.” Crystal said, blushing just slightly under the intense stare of the younger woman.

Sapphire smiled. “Why don’t I help you with the rest of your moving?”

Without giving Crystal a chance to protest, Sapphire was out the door. Between them they had the boxes up in record time. During which Crystal got to know her stunning new neighbor better.

Sapphire’s parents had died when she was young in a drunk driving accident - her fathering being the drunk one. She had wanted to live with her grandparents but social services put her instead in a series of foster homes. So she threw herself into her studies and was soon skipping grades. She graduated high school at 15 and then got a scholarship, putting herself through college.

“I could work at a different job then showgirl, of course, but I’m trying to put myself through law school next,” Sapphire said as she set down a glass of mint ice tea in front of Crystal, “and this was the only job other then stripping where I could work nights and still have days free for school. I want to specialize in helping children in the courtroom. It’s not fair that they don’t get to say whom they want to live with.”

Crystal shared her own story with Sapphire then. The younger woman dabbed her eyes a few times and took Crystal’s hands in her own. Maybe the older woman imagined it, but she could’ve sworn there was a little spark that traveled from Sapphire’s hands up her own.

As the days passed by, Crystal realized that she was falling in love with Sapphire. The young law student/showgirl was like a breath of fresh air in Crystal’s life. Unlike the other showgirls there was no constant stream of men going in and out her door. In fact, Sapphire spent most of her time at Crystal’s place studying while her roommate “entertained” some gentlemen callers. Crystal gave Sapphire an extra key and often came home to a freshly made meal, even when Sapphire couldn’t be there because of her job.

Then one day Crystal entered to find Sapphire laid out on her bed. Groaning in pain. “I slept wrong and now I can hardly move my neck. Please help me?”

Crystal got out her table and helped Sapphire take off her top and bra. Trying to control her libido at the sight of Sapphire’s breasts. After laying the showgirl down Crystal began to massage her friend.

Then at one point Sapphire squealed, not in pain, but in laughter. By now the knots had been worked out of her neck and Crystal had lighten the massage a bit. “Careful, I’m ticklish!” Sapphire said.

“Oh?” Crystal said with a grin, then gave Sapphire a thirty second armpit/rib tickle. The showgirl/law student curled up in a ball for a few.

As soon as Crystal turned her back, Sapphire was up and putting her hands up Crystal’s shirt, tickling her belly. Her long nails lightly scratching the soft, quivering flesh. As ticklish as Sapphire was, Crystal was ten times worse and was soon on the floor, utterly helpless in bought of laughter.

After several minutes of being tickled into submission, Sapphire leaned down and kissed Crystal’s ear before whispering into it, “I think you like this. Next time, I’ll have to try for your feet.” Then she tickled Crystal long enough to leave the older woman weak on the floor while she got her bra and shirt back on. Sapphire blew Crystal a kiss before leaving the room.

It was official. Crystal Star was in love.

With the help of a client that worked in a fetish store, Crystal managed to deliver to Sapphire’s apartment a bouquet of roses - and feathers - in a vase wrapped in soft cotton rope. The next day was tiny chocolates shaped like feet and a set of wrist and ankle cuffs.

In return Crystal received a leather collar with an O-ring, a leash, and a pedicure set. The next day was some lingerie complete with silk stockings and garter belts that fit her perfectly. It was the first time ever Crystal enjoyed putting on something totally girly. Because she knew Sapphire would like it and the enjoyment of another added to Crystal’s enjoyment.

They didn’t speak of the gifts when Sapphire came over. Just ordinary conversation. Yet there was that delicious tension between them. A smoky look in Sapphire’s eyes, a delicate blush on Crystal’s face.

One night Crystal came home to find the lingerie, cuffs, and collar all laid out on her bed. The cotton rope laid curled alongside. She jumped into the shower, taking a great deal of time and care on her grooming. Then she dressed up. As she locked the collar in place, Sapphire entered the room, dressed in her showgirl outfit.

It was - no surprise - sapphire blue. From the feathered headdress down to the nearly six inch heels on her feet.

“Have a hello for me, my pet?” Sapphire asked.

Though part of her naturally rebelled, Crystal got down on her knees then leaned forward and kissed the toe of Sapphire’s shoe.

“Very good.” Sapphire said as Crystal got back into the kneeling position. “Now go lay on the bed like a good pet.”

Crystal did as she was told, her heart pounding in her chest. Sapphire came forward and picked up the rope, revealing that she had already cut it to the perfect lengths. She tied one end to the D-ring in each cuff with several strong knots. Then the other end was tied to a corresponding leg on the bed. This left Crystal in the classic X-pose.

After walking around Crystal for a bit, Sapphire produced one of the feathers from the bouquet. It was white, long, and pointed. A good stiff feather. She dragged this lightly up and down Crystal’s left arm. From just under the cuff to her armpit. Crystal was instantly a quivering mass of giggles. Sapphire kept this up, switching from one arm to the next at random. Then with two feathers she ruthlessly plundered Crystal’s freshly shaven pits.

Crystal bucked, squealed, and pleaded for mercy but received none. The feathers moved to tickle that part of her breasts revealed by her lingerie. She felt her nipples poking hard against the flimsy lace even as she giggled helplessly.

“Such a good little pet, purring for me like this.” Sapphire said, dropping the feathers and tickling Crystal’s neck and behind her ears with her long fingers. “That’s right, purr my sweet pet. I’ll give you all the affection and touching you so badly need, my love.”

And she did. Sapphire touched and tickled with love Crystal’s armpits, her breasts, her ribs, her quivering belly, her fleshy hips. The showgirl stroked, poked, and petted the older woman laying so helplessly before her. The lingerie was soon soaked with sweat. Crystal in a state of high arousal. Judging from the look in Sapphire’s eyes, so was she. To have someone she loved dearly giving of herself like this.

Once Crystal’s upper body had been tickled to a bright rosy glow, Sapphire gave her pet a drink of water then began to work on Crystal’s legs. The silk stockings making her long nails glide easily. The worse was when Sapphire tickled the inside of Crystal’s thighs, working her arousal up to a fever pitch, but never over the edge. Crystal’s laughter sometimes gave way to burbling, or streams of gibberish. Sometimes she even cursed Sapphire for making her so turned on and doing nothing about it. For this she would receive a vicious armpit/rib tickling that left her dizzy.

That there was a deep connection between them they couldn’t deny. Both had tragic childhoods to start with, but they had so much more in common. Though about ten years separated them, they were emotionally on the same level. And now this. Though neither had talked about it, both knew that they enjoyed this. Crystal enjoyed being helpless to a younger woman’s wicked desires. Sapphire enjoyed having the older woman helpless before her.

With a pair of scissors, Sapphire cut the lingerie away, leaving Crystal just in the stockings and garters. Then worked over Crystal’s upper body once more. Tickling the newly bared flesh until Crystal almost fainted. Moaning as she laughed when Sapphire tickled her nipples.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Sapphire stood at Crystal’s feet. They were tiny, plump feet, a bit on the wide side. She had fleshy, wrinkled arches that were easily seen through the sheer silk.

Licking her lips, Sapphire began to trace her nails lightly over those feet. Crystal groaned before beginning to laugh. It was maddening. It was delightful. Those light tickles over her feet. Tickled by the woman she loved.

The tickling grew in intensity. Faster and faster. Sapphire was lost in tickling-lust. Delighting in how those feet tried to escape her wild fingers. Until they were too tired to move.

Meanwhile Crystal thought she’d lose her mind. The tickling had driven her to the point of no return. Her stomach hurt from all the forced laughing. Her thighs were wet and sticky with her own arousal induced juices. She knew it wouldn’t take much to drive her over that peak.

Then, the tickling stopped. Crystal just lay there, panting, whimpering with her need. She heard the sound of a vibrator and thought it was meant for her. Instead when she opened her eyes, she saw that Sapphire had inserted it into herself and was putting on a special pair of underwear to hold it in place. The brief glimpse Crystal got suggested it was one of those wild Japanese ones with the animal-shaped clit simulator and pearls in the shaft that rotated and hit the g-spot.

Once that was in place, Sapphire licked her lips then pulled out a small tube of lipstick that she applied. It was sapphire colored as well. She knelt on the bed between Crystal’s spread legs and began to kiss her nude body. Leaving blue lip prints in Crystal’s armpits, over her breasts. They smeared all over her belly when Sapphire blew raspberries over it. Stopping only to reapply.

Then those lovely blue lips were between Crystal’s legs. A warm tongue working it’s way into the folds of Crystal’s core.

The feathered headdress moved with every lap. The large feathers tickling Crystal from under her chin, all over her breasts, down her belly. They even reached parts of her armpits and flopped alongside her ribs. The tickling was much lighter, not intense, but enough to make her giggle.

Sapphire reached her hands down and managed to tickle Crystal’s stocking covered feet as she lapped at her clit. Crystal screamed not just with laughter, but with an orgasm. Sapphire soon followed.

Yet Sapphire did not stop. She kept up the soft lapping and the deliciously cruel foot tickling until Crystal peaked again - and again. Until both were too weak to go on.

Sapphire released Crystal from her bondage, but left the collar and stockings on. She removed the vibrator from herself and set it aside. Then off came the headdress, the shoes, and the sequined outfit. Giving Crystal time to cool off before pulling her into a nice cuddle.

“Mmm.” Sapphire sighed, enjoying the feel of the woman she loved against her body. “Once you regain your strength, my pet, you should give me a nice foot massage.”

Crystal smiled into Sapphire’s neck, then raised her mouth up for a deeply felt kiss. “Of course, mistress.” She said.

There’s something about being in the arms of the one you love. The one you were meant to be with. Something about it - well, it just feels like - home.

~The End~

super fantastic... Heather and Anna will love this story..both their childhoods were so tragic and sad...what a nice ending..i do so love happy endings..yea call me a romantic, call me a non realist..but i do like happy endings..

isabeau said:
super fantastic... Heather and Anna will love this story..both their childhoods were so tragic and sad...what a nice ending..i do so love happy endings..yea call me a romantic, call me a non realist..but i do like happy endings..

I hope a lot of people like it. A woman over on Tickle Theater requested a romantic F/f story from me. I hope it meets with her approval too.

BTW - for those that don't know, Isabeau suggested I should have my own archive.... I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having one. Especially for cases like when I'm doing a request (like when I wrote a sequel about Clara) and I'm not sure who made it so I want to make sure they see it.

That was..... unbelievable. It was so well written. A romance and sensuality all mixed into one. Words fail us! That was so good! It was both strong in the plot and in the description. And having just seen the tragedies of Lost and Delirious and Gia, we were entranced by the fullness. It was almost as if the story was a film itself. And one we would give 5 stars. (Also a lot better than Gia!)
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Lurker, you have the gift of the "Word!" You can make images sing!

beautiful story, you really put a lot of heart and feeling in this one, Lurker. I loved it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back